WIN a ROCK HARD JK Sport Cage - GET PREPARED for MOAB GIVEAWAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RC3

I need a cage because...well, who doesn't need a cage? One can't be too careful at the mall these days!

20151031_151913 a.jpg

Angry Aussie

Thanks for this opportunity guys! Since I live in Austin,Tx there has been some a hole throwing rocks off of overpasses over I-35 for a couple of years now. He has hit 57 cars and seriously injured a few people. This cage would help keep me safe from this a hole. Sadly the police are no closer to catching this guy.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456360449.819416.jpg

Remlap

We already have the full set of skids from Rockhard and have been saving for their rollcage for extra protection.

And it looks badass...

Thank you to Rockhard and Wayalife for the opportunity.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:

xx-LSD-xx

I need to win this cage so I can look cool and not worry after I put a pop up tent on my rig. IMG_20160222_134230.jpg

Last edited:

five5select

Thanks Wayalife and Rock Hard for the chance at winning a, not only great product but, a valuable addition to the Jeep! The kiddos and I would enjoy the added safety from the Rock Hard cage.

Attachments

• 1456370829678.jpg
    1456370829678.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 114

Capt Scotty

Rock hard cage

I need this because we all know the OEM just doesn't cut it!!

abearsfan

I've been looking at the Sport cages ever since I bought my JK, not a better way to get one than a give away! Thanks for the chance. 2015-05-16 14.00.12.jpg

MarkWilliams

Rock Hard Sport Cage

I'm not much for rock gardens but I do like to go up Hill.

My JKU has 35's
3 1/2" Lift
Skid plates
On Board Air

A roll cage and lights are the main things left. This would help me check off one more thing on my list of mods.
UP Hill.jpg

Greg Radovcich

I want my wife and kids to be safe on the road and off

My wife and I bought 2 2015 Wrangler jk limited Hard rock Jeeps. We enjoy the mountain trails. Winning the Hardrock sport cage would be a great first modification. I would instal it on my wife's Jeep. Keep your wife and kids safe first!
image.jpg

sub308

I would love to put this in because I drive around with two little girls in the back and I would feel much safer. 340657_2525167243486_432289341_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom