Windrock - 24-25 OCT 15

I think the fastest and easiest way to get there is drive up 75 north just north of Knoxville. That is how far north it is.

My wife and I will be heading out Friday after work, it's about a hour and thirty min drive for us. Prob won't make it up there till 8:00pm. What's the camping situation? Are people reserving a certain area? It would be cool to have the group camp close to one another.

My wife and I will be heading out Friday after work, it's about a hour and thirty min drive for us. Prob won't make it up there till 8:00pm. What's the camping situation? Are people reserving a certain area? It would be cool to have the group camp close to one another.

The only real reserving on camping I have seen is during the jamborees or people wanting to get a place near the bath houses. We aren't too worried about it because we'll be bringing the four wheelers to ride back and forth. We can always mark a a spot for you if you'd like.

The only real reserving on camping I have seen is during the jamborees or people wanting to get a place near the bath houses. We aren't too worried about it because we'll be bringing the four wheelers to ride back and forth. We can always mark a a spot for you if you'd like.

Yeah, that would be cool. Looking forward to meeting everyone and wheelin/ camping! Rebuilding my front drive shaft next week so I'll be ready!

We are pretty much waiting to see what the weather is like before deciding. I am no fan of camping in the rain. I blame Uncle Sam for that. ;)

Dave, please put me on the list for confirmed. I plan on staying in a hotel, if the cabins are booked.

Please move me to the confirmed list for this one. I'm wheeling this one come hell or death! Hope to have new rubber on by then as well.

Put me in as tentative. I live 40 minutes on the other side of Knoxville and would love to make it. I should be in town that weekend too. Can't wait to meet you guys

Top Bottom