Windrock - 24-25 OCT 15

Bad news. Gonna have to drop myself from this one. Got family coming into town that weekend from out of state that i havent seen in a long time.

Feel free to express your anger. Im not the happiest about it either.

Bad news. Gonna have to drop myself from this one. Got family coming into town that weekend from out of state that i havent seen in a long time.

Bring them with you! Problem solved lol

I would love to go on this trip since I live in KY, but unfortunately it is at the same time as the Gateway to the Cumberlands Jeep Jamboree.

Hopefully next time.

No worries brother. You can wheel any day but you can't see family ever day.

We will hit the trails again.

I would love to go on this trip since I live in KY, but unfortunately it is at the same time as the Gateway to the Cumberlands Jeep Jamboree.

Hopefully next time.

You bet. Have a good time at the jamboree and send pics. Maybe we can get up there next year.

Went to Dixie Run this weekend in Sparta TN. It was super slick with all the rain. Alot of people who camped put canopies over their tent and that seemed to help alot.

Yea I hope the weather is nice too. If its not too cold, I might take the doors and top off and just wear a hoodie or something

I'll most likely be driving up Thursday night and will be staying in Knoxville with a friend. It's only about 45 minutes away from Windrock.

Definitely ready and should be camping.

I'm hoping the weather is nice!!! Camping would be fun, but I do like a hot shower at the end of a day of wheeling lol.

Comfort Inn. If you tell them your going to Windrock they will give you a $20 discount.

That's where I'm staying too, and stayed there last time I was at Windrock. It's a real nice place and love that they give a discount.

I'll most likely be driving up Thursday night and will be staying in Knoxville with a friend. It's only about 45 minutes away from Windrock.

Better leave early, last time I went through Knoxville the traffic was horrible, and that's an understatement lol

That's the hotel that is on the trail map. So last summer I figured if they were advertising on the trail map they must give discounts.

Top Bottom