Windrock - 24-25 OCT 15

JSTJPN

Me and my lady will be staying at the same hotel I posted about a week or so back. Its the Comfort Inn if anyone else wants to stay there. They have free breakfast lol

See now, you had to go and mention free food. :D:thumbup:

bonedaddy

We are down for whatever, and will plan on being in the area as early as possible ... maybe I can convince the wifeybto leave Thursday night after in get home from work... ;)

Kendawg198

What about taking food for dinner on Friday and doing dinner up there Friday and head out for the night run from there?

That might be a bit of a challenge. I think it would be better to meet up at subway or somewhere in town. Then head over to the park. Just because it would make it easier for everyone to locate when guys come in later.

thardy

Banned
That might be a bit of a challenge. I think it would be better to meet up at subway or somewhere in town. Then head over to the park. Just because it would make it easier for everyone to locate when guys come in later.

No worries. It was just a thought. I guess the only way it would work is if everyone was there early enough to leave when we would need to.

Scrambler

I've never been out to the Flats, but I hear it is a sight to see. It's on the North side, which I haven't touched besides riding across the main road where G1 crosses it. :cheesy:

Top Bottom