Windrock - 24-25 OCT 15

thardy

Banned
Sounds good. That place is awesome and ironically, closer and easier to get to then Uwharrie. With 75 running so close by.

Yeah. I think it might end up being somewhat of a home base should the planning go well. They've been fairly easy to deal with so far.

JSTJPN

Yeah. I think it might end up being somewhat of a home base should the planning go well. They've been fairly easy to deal with so far.

That is good to hear. I am sure we will make several more trips up there by the time we have the end of summer ride. Should have a great idea of trails by then.

Kendawg198

O.K. Jeepers
The Friday night ride has been set. Now remember the weather will or may play a part. So I have set it up if it rains OR someone just wants to head back that will be an option.

Trails include:
22 - start from parking lot (General Store)
22 - G5
At G5 if it is raining and/or you want to head back then take G5 (right) to P1 to Parking Lot.
If you want to keep going:
G5 (Left) - G6 - Trail 26
26 -27 -G6 - 35 - back to camp.

Trail 22 will take a couple of hours.
Trail 26,27,35 will take another couple of hours.

We should start around 8 or 8:30.

Kendawg198

All of these trails are moderate. So everyone shouldn't have any trouble. There are a couple of rocky sections but nothing a stock JK can't handle.

Note:
G stands for Gravel and P stands for Paved. For those that haven't never been there.

Last edited:

JSTJPN

O.K. Jeepers
The Friday night ride has been set. Now remember the weather will or may play a part. So I have set it up if it rains OR someone just wants to head back that will be an option.

Trails include:
22 - start from parking lot (General Store)
22 - G5
At G5 if it is raining and/or you want to head back then take G5 (right) to P1 to Parking Lot.
If you want to keep going:
G5 (Left) - G6 - Trail 26
26 -27 -G6 - 35 - back to camp.

Trail 22 will take a couple of hours.
Trail 26,27,35 will take another couple of hours.

We should start around 8 or 8:30.

Looks like some rock lights will be ordered. ;)

Kendawg198

Groups:
Hard group - 4 dr JK 35's and bigger.
..................- 2 dr JK 33's and bigger.

Easy group - Tires under the above group.

Kendawg198

Haha I gotta get rock lights too

If your going to Jasper Jeep Fest look for Robby Gordon Off Road (If they're there). I bought mine from them and got 8 LED Magnetic lights. They work great. They are about the size of a quarter and they have a magnet on the back side. So you can place them anywhere.

jkwebbie

If your going to Jasper Jeep Fest look for Robby Gordon Off Road (If they're there). I bought mine from them and got 8 LED Magnetic lights. They work great. They are about the size of a quarter and they have a magnet on the back side. So you can place them anywhere.

Here is a look

Looks really good man! I'm liking that there magnetic, definitely come in handy when trying to mount them and get the best light on the tires. I'm gonna give them a look!!

Kendawg198

Easy Group Trails:

Leave parking lot and head to Trail 2.
2 - G10 - G1 - G18 - 32 - 30 - G8 - 33 - G1 - 11

Trail 11 ends at G1 and county Rd 116. So you can take G1 back or take the paved road back to parking lot.

Top Bottom