Windrock Park - TN - January 24-25

thardy

Banned
Yea, my younger boy corrected me when I said "Hydro" the other day.

He told me that "hydro" refers to power via water, where "hydra" is the correct abbreviated term for power from hydraulics. He's right so I'm trying to break my habit. (I'm kinda proud he is 12 and knows this!)

That's Awesome!

BTW I like the east coast efforts.... We live in southern OH, but I often travel several states to wheel. I'm sure we will cross paths soon. (I'm actually in GA for work this spring.)

I'm trying. After seeing Eddie post up his 2015 schedule, it got me thinking about trying to get things going on the East. When you're down here in the spring, hit me up. There are quite a few trails we could hit within the area. Even if you don't have the Jeep with you, you're welcome to ride with me.

Yea this eastern spark is awesome, and the kickoff at windrock is gonna be a blast. Cant wait to meet the people i share all this jeep love with.

trailless

Caught the Bug
Ha yea, guess ill have to get a fresh one. Lol. You gonna make it?

I'll try my best. I have to go to Minnesota and Omaha in January and then there's a "business conference" in early February that I have scheduled...maybe I'll let my parents take my spot at the business conference, all they do it eat and drink... I'll see how things go...

Part of me is really hoping that there's some snow out there too! :yup:

Yes please! Last time we had snowfall in TN I was out driving around, "exploring" this new world!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

thardy

Banned
I'll try my best. I have to go to Minnesota and Omaha in January and then there's a "business conference" in early February that I have scheduled...maybe I'll let my parents take my spot at the business conference, all they do it eat and drink... I'll see how things go...

It'd be awesome if you could join, but completely understand. Want me to put you down as a maybe?

trailless

Caught the Bug
It'd be awesome if you could join, but completely understand. Want me to put you down as a maybe?

Yes, that'd be nice. I'll let you know as soon as I have a definite answer.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Grubbicon

You can put me and my brother down as a maybe. His screen name is GR8WHITE. When we get closer to the date we can give a answer.

Top Bottom