Windrock Park - TN - January 24-25

Getting very excited about this trip! Going to be calling a couple hotels soon to see what kind of deals we can get.

Sounds good. My brother got his cage in my go to glutches tomorrow. If i dont get my done in time. We will probably still go and just take his rig.

Nice! Which lights did you end up with?

Theyre actually Rough Country 4" 9 led so we will see. Came with harness, switch and everything. Theyre about 2500 lumen each. santa brought them so i cant complain. Santa brought me EVO mounts too... perfect!!!

Theyre actually Rough Country 4" 9 led so we will see. Came with harness, switch and everything. Theyre about 2500 lumen each. santa brought them so i cant complain. Santa brought me EVO mounts too... perfect!!!

They look good. Interested to see them in person.

It's looking like I might be able to make it!!! :yup:

With that said, since I work in the hotel industry I felt obligated to find some places. This is very short list of places I found on my lunch break and threw together a list. I don't know availability or discounts that are offered as of right now. I also don't know how the B&B's stand in comparison to a franchised hotel.

The hotels listed would be a few of my top choices in the oak ridge area.

Bed-page-001.jpg

Awesome. Thank you. A quick visual scan was drawn to the words "free beer" at the bottom. Lololol:beer::D:thumbup:

It's looking like I might be able to make it!!! :yup:

With that said, since I work in the hotel industry I felt obligated to find some places. This is very short list of places I found on my lunch break and threw together a list. I don't know availability or discounts that are offered as of right now. I also don't know how the B&B's stand in comparison to a franchised hotel.

The hotels listed would be a few of my top choices in the oak ridge area.

View attachment 116423

Nice! I would imagine a standard hotel would probably be best. I'll make some calls this weekend and see what I can't come up with and let yall know. The free beer is definitely intriguing though!

Sorry...

The free beer is probably only some nights, so don't get too excited!

The Doubletree has free cookies in the lobby!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sorry...

Free beer is always too good to be true. The Doubletree is usually a good option wherever you are.

Sorry...

In all seriousness, im goin for the trails and comradery so i dont care where we stay really. Just no roaches. Lol

I'm about 95% sure I'll make it. I'm going to make a reservation at one of the hotels and was curious where everyone is going to be staying. It would be awesome if we could have a line of Jeeps at one hotel! :thumbup:

I'm about 95% sure I'll make it. I'm going to make a reservation at one of the hotels and was curious where everyone is going to be staying. It would be awesome if we could have a line of Jeeps at one hotel! :thumbup:

I'm going to be calling these tomorrow.
Comfort Inn - gives park discounts
Hampton Inn - gives park discounts
Doubletree

Top Bottom