WJCO's Build Thread, 1999 WJ

WJCO

Meme King
Here's some more shots. Better pic of front. Along with a before and after shot at the end comparing my previous BFG 32s to the Cooper 33s. Love the look and stance.

DSC03691.JPG

DSC03690.JPG

whoknows.jpg

DSC03692.JPG

compare.JPG

WJCO

Meme King
Damn those look sweet! Can't wait to see some action shots! :rock:

Looks awesome man!!!

Looks great! You're going to love the tires.

Dang! That's a sexy beast. The Coops look great under the BW flares!

That really is exactly how a WJ should be done! Nice work

Absolutely agree!!

Awesome! Looks seriously badass!!

STT Pros + WJ = sheer badassery

Wow that looks great!

Man those coops give it a whole new look. Really fills out the wheel well slot better!

Totally!

This WJ kicks ass

Those STT pros make the KM's look like bitch tires. Looks killer[emoji106]

Thank you all. I am really blown away with how well they look on here. I still may have to do some bump stop work to make sure the tires don't eat the fenders while offroad. I just drove this thing about 40 miles tonight, city/highway/mountains. Absolutely love the ride and love how quiet these things are. I didn't expect to like them so much. So far, they've lived up to the hype!

Awesome! After seeing what you have done to yours makes me want one even more.

Thanks. Didn't I just unload some free tires on you? Don't get greedy now! :cheesy:

WJCO

Meme King
Got this ARB compressor wired up. Awesome machine for sure. I'm really excited to actually test out air-up times.

I still need to go to Home Depot and try to creatively figure out a way to hang the hose and gauge.
hqdefault.jpg
I want the hose out and ready instead of stored away.

Here's the finished product.
DSC03694.JPG

Here's the switch.
DSC03695.JPG

And here's the power lead. This is always hot when circuit breaker is on. Most of the time, I'll just leave it off to prevent accidents.
DSC03696.JPG

Top Bottom