You guys are a band of bitches - Now can my ass dipshit

Dean454

Ah the ol money insult. As if we have never heard that before, says the guy with the 4wp catalog on his jeep.

This is the PM he sent me a few minutes ago,

Just message me when you drag that piece of shit to Utah. Like I said I really want to meet you face to face bitch

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Just message me when you drag that piece of shit to Utah. Like I said I really want to meet you face to face bitch

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1407555438.559962.jpg

I'm sure your shittybilt rig would really show me what's up. Either that or you are kicking it old school and saying you are going to beat me up.

JAGS

Hooked
Just got caught up on the fun. Thanks for the entertainment dean. Glad to see you padding your post count.

- Jason

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Just got caught up on the fun. Thanks for the entertainment dean. Glad to see you padding your post count.

- Jason

In reality, if he had said he fucked up in the beginning and had been civil, this wouldn't have gone this far.

JAGS

Hooked
In reality, if he had said he fucked up in the beginning and had been civil, this wouldn't have gone this far.

But then the last 15 minutes of me reading this thread would not have happened. What fun would that have been?😉

- Jason

Robar

The Enforcer
I have had a lot of fun today. So many interesting and uneducated punks in one place. It's like a reform school. I'm guessing the level of education is somewhere in the GED range and average income is around $24k a year am I right? Good night bitches
There you go name calling again. You know that cuts to the quick.

It's no wonder...
Capture.JPG

ttfhell

Damn! I truly didn't think you were tough, but luckily you cleared it up. By typing. In a different state. Online. From your toilet. Sitting down. Like a man does it.

Let us know when you are in Utah and I'll keep everyone away for their own safety. Well unless we are in Moab or St. George. In that case we will thumb wrestle and settle this shit. But we will have to do it at the end of the day cause you won't wheel where we go in our $24k jeeps.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Just looked at his profile again, I like how he changed it to make his jeep sound tougher. Went from 35" to 37" and pr60 axles now.

Brankz

Damn! I truly didn't think you were tough, but luckily you cleared it up. By typing. In a different state. Online. From your toilet. Sitting down. Like a man does it.

Let us know when you are in Utah and I'll keep everyone away for their own safety. Well unless we are in Moab or St. George. In that case we will thumb wrestle and settle this shit. But we will have to do it at the end of the day cause you won't wheel where we go in our $24k jeeps.

Lol..........

GCM 2

Just looked at his profile again, I like how he changed it to make his jeep sound tougher. Went from 35" to 37" and pr60 axles now.

Yep, I'm throwing the bullshit flag now. The guy is an amatuer parts mail order bride trying to peacock like a proud, beautiful majestic offroad guru. He says he is running Poison Spyder Bombshell diff covers, also says he is running Dynatrac ProRock 60's. There is only one diff cover that fits a PR60 and Poison Spyder doesn't make it. Guess who does.......

Top Bottom