Vehicle:
Wrangler Sport JKU
Year:
Color:
Black
Transmission:
Automatic
Suspension:
In the past few hours I've upgraded to a 6" lift 40 in tires and king coil overs with Evo lever. I got rid of those sissy pro rock 60s and am now running 80 s because it sounds cooler and I want to fit in here.
Wheels & Tires:
40 in tires on atx beadlocks.
Bumpers:
Rugged ridge stubby in the front with Rugged Ridge Stinger. Extreme terrain rock crawler bumper on the rear with stand alone tire carrier.
Armor:
Smittybilt rock sliders, Poison Spyder Bombshell Diff Covers
Drivetrain:
Prorock Dana 80s, 4:88 gears with Eaton lockers front and rear.
Winch:
Smittybilt 12.5 ton winch. Front and rear thank you
Performance:
Superchip controller
Lights:
50" light bar on cab.
Sound System:
Whatever is the best that's what I now have.
Accessories:
Air tank, fire extinguisher, C.B., Bushwhacker Fender Flares, Rugged Ridge Stinger complete fridge and mini bar with my own satellite for the history channel
Contact

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
He is just like all the other trolls. They talk a bunch of shit about how bad this place is but yet they won't leave and keep on acting like an asshat. :crazyeyes:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Since when did the mop boy job at the local adult theater start being called "law enforcement?" Oh wait, I guess somebody has to enforce the one guest per booth rule. :crazyeyes:

Armydog

Popping some popcorn now, extra butter and truffle salt.........this should be a good read.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Armydog

Yipppeeee! That was fun, but it's like the season finale of 24.... leaves me wanting more.

Waiting......

turbineguy

He has been busy doing some serious upgrades.....................:thumb:

About Dean454
Biography:
Mastermind
Interests:
Stuff like pissing off forum bitches
I too am a pig farmer
Off-Road Vehicle:
2013 JK unlimited
Favorite Trail:
Moab
My Rig
Vehicle:
Wrangler Sport JKU
Year:
Color:
Black
Transmission:
Automatic
Suspension:
In the past few hours I've upgraded to a 6" lift 40 in tires and king coil overs with Evo lever. I got rid of those sissy pro rock 60s and am now running 80 s because it sounds cooler and I want to fit in here.
Wheels & Tires:
40 in tires on atx beadlocks.
Bumpers:
Rugged ridge stubby in the front with Rugged Ridge Stinger. Extreme terrain rock crawler bumper on the rear with stand alone tire carrier.
Armor:
Smittybilt rock sliders, Poison Spyder Bombshell Diff Covers
Drivetrain:
Prorock Dana 80s, 4:88 gears with Eaton lockers front and rear.
Winch:
Smittybilt 12.5 ton winch. Front and rear thank you
Performance:
Superchip controller
Lights:
50" light bar on cab.
Sound System:
Whatever is the best that's what I now have.
Accessories:
Air tank, fire extinguisher, C.B., Bushwhacker Fender Flares, Rugged Ridge Stinger complete fridge and mini bar with my own satellite for the history channel
Contact

Thats actually pretty funny. I give him a B. Could of been more creative, but nice touch.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yipppeeee! That was fun, but it's like the season finale of 24.... leaves me wanting more.

Waiting......

Don't worry the troll will be back for more later today I'm sure. He wants to get his "banned from Wayalife badge of honor" really bad :naw:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Really Dean454?? You went full-retard just because a moderator of mine politely reminded you of the rules we have in place on this forum. So that there's no mistake, these are rules that I came up with and in large part, to help keep users and troublemakers off the forum. Of course, these are also rules that I've clearly outlined in the Recycler sub-forum description and specifically so that nobody would miss them. Being that you seemed to have anyway - I've gone ahead and highlighted what you missed and included a screen shot of it below...

Untitled-1.jpg

If you really are in law enforcement, I would imagine that you of all people should know that it is your responsibility to know the rules here. Nobody is asking you to agree with or even like them - just to abide by them. In spite of what you choose to believe, you are in the wrong here and I think you owe a few people an apology.

JKWrang

Man, where do these people keep popping up from? I think its all the same guy.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Schweaty

I took the liberty of updating his profile picture to capture his likeness.

Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dean454

My apologies

I would like to formally apologize to you for my actions on your forum yesterday. First of all, as you can tell I'm rarely on here. I like watching the Wayalife videos and learning, as I'm very new to all of this. I have a lot to learn in fact and so I logged on yesterday to ask a question and read your response and it didn't set well with me. So I had to reply in my hot headed manner and you know the rest of the story. I'm a total beginner at this, not only in the forum but Jeeping. I think it's a great way to spend what little free time I have. But please try to remember not all people on here are as knowledgeable as others, not only with jeeps and parts but with using this site. I have read the rules now and I agree and understand. But maybe if in the future when you see a "newbie" doing something wrong, try to be a little more understanding and not threaten to "can" them. After 19 years as a cop, people don't like to be threatened, especially if they are ignorant of what's going on.

I would like to learn more from you and extend my apology to all the regulars on here for taking up your time and being a "bitch." By the way the avatars were very funny, I was getting a kick out of most everything you guys were doing, but wanted to keep it going so....yeah, I'm rambling. Take care and be safe. Hopefully I will meet you guys one day and we can really get to know someone, it's hard when you're looking at a screen and typing to them to really know them.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I would like to formally apologize to you for my actions on your forum yesterday. First of all, as you can tell I'm rarely on here. I like watching the Wayalife videos and learning, as I'm very new to all of this. I have a lot to learn in fact and so I logged on yesterday to ask a question and read your response and it didn't set well with me. So I had to reply in my hot headed manner and you know the rest of the story. I'm a total beginner at this, not only in the forum but Jeeping. I think it's a great way to spend what little free time I have. But please try to remember not all people on here are as knowledgeable as others, not only with jeeps and parts but with using this site. I have read the rules now and I agree and understand. But maybe if in the future when you see a "newbie" doing something wrong, try to be a little more understanding and not threaten to "can" them. After 19 years as a cop, people don't like to be threatened, especially if they are ignorant of what's going on.

I would like to learn more from you and extend my apology to all the regulars on here for taking up your time and being a "bitch." By the way the avatars were very funny, I was getting a kick out of most everything you guys were doing, but wanted to keep it going so....yeah, I'm rambling. Take care and be safe. Hopefully I will meet you guys one day and we can really get to know someone, it's hard when you're looking at a screen and typing to them to really know them.

To be clear, I looked at what was said by OverlanderJK and I didn't see any threats of canning you in his initial response - just that "your stay here won't be long lived" if you're only purpose for being here was to sell stuff - I think there is a difference. Having said that, I do appreciate you taking the time to calm down and apologize to the moderators and the members of the forum. So far as I'm concerned, this should be water under the bridge.

Top Bottom