You guys are a band of bitches - Now can my ass dipshit

GuillaumeC91

:thumbup: This must be a first, but it's good to see that not all of these threads end in a bad way lol.

Don't follow me, I'm lost too! O|||||||O

kevinp

Whew! Boy that was a RIDE! It does take quite a bit of character to admit to being wrong. Good on ya and welcome! I still consider myself a bit of a noob, but I will say I have participated in four or so forums and a couple of FB groups centered around the Jeep Wrangler and associated lifestyle, but I like being here. I can be a noob and not get blasted. I either left (FB groups) or just don't visit (forums) any more. My only lament is I'm on Oahu, so I never get to meet other WAL-ers (except my good buddies Runt and liljohn). One day, I'll be back on da mainland! LOL

JKbrick

I am sincere I need advice on all of this. I'm tired of making mistakes and spending unnecessary money.

What I have been doing is sending guys the things I have purchased and not used for free to pay it forward plus now I think more about purchases. Do your research and ask questions and the people here will not steer you wrong.

Dean454

What I have been doing is sending guys the things I have purchased and not used for free to pay it forward plus now I think more about purchases. Do your research and ask questions and the people here will not steer you wrong.

I really try to do my research and try to learn from Eddie Mel's videos. What I've learned is if it doesn't help it perform better it isn't going on my jeep. I'm done with the looks and focusing on performance.

DA RUNT

Whew! Boy that was a RIDE! It does take quite a bit of character to admit to being wrong. Good on ya and welcome! I still consider myself a bit of a noob, but I will say I have participated in four or so forums and a couple of FB groups centered around the Jeep Wrangler and associated lifestyle, but I like being here. I can be a noob and not get blasted. I either left (FB groups) or just don't visit (forums) any more. My only lament is I'm on Oahu, so I never get to meet other WAL-ers (except my good buddies Runt and liljohn). One day, I'll be back on da mainland! LOL

And we're gonna hit the trails again when you get to da mainland. Rubicon trip? :yup:

kevinp

And we're gonna hit the trails again when you get to da mainland. Rubicon trip? :yup:

Heck yeah! See, what I'm hoping is that most of the money we save up for the move (cause, I don't care what they say, you need money to move even with the Army, but I'm preaching to the choir) remains unspent, so I can drop a D44 on the front and lock/gear the back at the same time. :) Then it's ON! :)

Dean454

Heck yeah! See, what I'm hoping is that most of the money we save up for the move (cause, I don't care what they say, you need money to move even with the Army, but I'm preaching to the choir) remains unspent, so I can drop a D44 on the front and lock/gear the back at the same time. :) Then it's ON! :)

Thank you for your service, I served in the Air Force many years ago, Panama and Desert Storm. Good luck with your move.

Dean454

Adding Armor

All I have now is the stock skid plates. What should I upgrade as far as armor underneath...what is most important?

sean.m.adams33

All I have now is the stock skid plates. What should I upgrade as far as armor underneath...what is most important?

I am installing a set of protek skids from evo. Had them on my last jeep also. They are awesome and will run them on every jeep from here on out.

Top Bottom