You guys are a band of bitches - Now can my ass dipshit

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yep, I'm throwing the bullshit flag now. The guy is an amatuer parts mail order bride trying to peacock like a proud, beautiful majestic offroad guru. He says he is running Poison Spyder Bombshell diff covers, also says he is running Dynatrac ProRock 60's. There is only one diff cover that fits a PR60 and Poison Spyder doesn't make it. Guess who does.......

Teraflex? :idon'tknow:

I always miss out on all the good fights. At least I get to read all the good shit. Lol. This guy is a fagit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

BadApple

Wow I ate a whole bag of popcorn reading the posts...(im such a fatty) Dean you sound like a real topnotch educated type of person. To bad your mom wasnt educated enough to swallow.

JAGS

Hooked
Damn! I truly didn't think you were tough, but luckily you cleared it up. By typing. In a different state. Online. From your toilet. Sitting down. Like a man does it.

Let us know when you are in Utah and I'll keep everyone away for their own safety. Well unless we are in Moab or St. George. In that case we will thumb wrestle and settle this shit. But we will have to do it at the end of the day cause you won't wheel where we go in our $24k jeeps.

Candidate for post of the night. 👍😂😂

- Jason

BadApple

e4erahyp.jpg

This is the most recent stop he made.

LoPo

Caught the Bug
He is probably 27, living in his parents basement and the pic is actually his dad's jeep that they just got from the Dealer's service department after installing the "top of the line lift kit". :eek:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
He is probably 27, living in his parents basement and the pic is actually his dad's jeep that they just got from the Dealer's service department after installing the "top of the line lift kit". :eek:

I would say double that. But he's got pr60's.

ttfhell

Speaking of Teraflex, I also notice he says he has Teraflex big brake upgrade......on ProRock 60's :thinking: I may call Jim and see if this is something that works on his axles, but I think I know the answer

I asked about this upgrade on mine but it would've pushed me over the $24,000 limit so I went with the J8 upgrade. The bombshells fit though. Torch and a hammer.

StrizzyChris

I have had a lot of fun today. So many interesting and uneducated punks in one place. It's like a reform school. I'm guessing the level of education is somewhere in the GED range and average income is around $24k a year am I right? Good night bitches

You know us all too well...a band of broke bitches! Tell me again about how educated and wealthy you are, because that's what makes you a good Jeeper :thumb: :yup:

I may call Jim and see if this is something that works on his axles, but I think I know the answer

Who the hell are you....and who the hell is Jim? Neither of you two bitches know shit about axles...FACT!

Top Bottom