PDA

View Full Version : If You Don't Think Like jeek.olllllllo - You're an Asshat

Pages : [1] 2

jeek.olllllllo
10-26-2013, 03:51 AM
I love how everyone gangs up on one person! Lol even people that have nothing to do with it! What a bunch of asshats
(:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?11957-JK-Forum-Moderator-kh202-Love-for-wayoflife

wayoflife
10-26-2013, 03:52 AM
I love how everyone gangs up on one person! Lol even people that have nothing to do with it! What a bunch of :asshats:
(:

Would you like to be next? ;)

jeek.olllllllo
10-26-2013, 03:53 AM
Would you like to be next? ;)

Hell why not! Lol its a Friday night ;)

wayoflife
10-26-2013, 03:55 AM
Hell why not! Lol its a Friday night ;)

:cheesy: Cool! All you have to do is get all self-righteous and preachy and the rest will follow :yup:

jeek.olllllllo
10-26-2013, 03:57 AM
Sweet I'll try my best! Lol I just think its stupid how people always do this to someone who disagrees with you.

Yeah yeah yeah I know I don't use proper English so what! (Just putting it out there before you guys start having a fit over it)

Canvas JK
10-26-2013, 03:58 AM
I love how everyone gangs up on one person! Lol even people that have nothing to do with it! What a bunch of :asshats:
(:

It is called loyalty my friend. You pick wanna pick a fight in a bar your buddies join in. Same here.

Tigrcky
10-26-2013, 03:58 AM
(:

what???? i thought this was where the free beer and shots of honey was??? im soooo confused :crybaby:

jeek.olllllllo
10-26-2013, 03:59 AM
It is called loyalty my friend. You pick wanna pick a fight in a bar your buddies join in. Same here.

Yeah I'd do the same for my buddies but some of you don't even know the guy! I guess I'm joining in for my buddy from jkf

cap
10-26-2013, 04:02 AM
Hey Eddie what are you doing in the middle? Are all your buddies backing you up? Lol

we're all washing his feet. :bowdown:

Sharkey
10-26-2013, 04:09 AM
(:

You'll forgive me, but when some clown comes on here and attacks one of my personal friends with whom I have shared many drinks and quite a few miles of dirt, yes, I get defensive. Where I come from, that's what friends do.

Not to mention the fact that this forum is paid for by Eddie. Tell you what, Sunday morning when you are at Denny's getting your weekly pigs-in-a-blanket, stand up on your booth in front of all of the other customers and call the owner a fucking douche. Then come back and tell us how that worked out for you.

jeek.olllllllo
10-26-2013, 04:13 AM
You'll forgive me, but when some clown comes on here and attacks one of my personal friends with whom I have shared many drinks and quite a few miles of dirt, yes, I get defensive. Where I come from, that's what friends do.

Not to mention the fact that this forum is paid for by Eddie. Tell you what, Sunday morning when you are at Denny's getting your weekly pigs-in-a-blanket, stand up on your booth in front of all of the other customers and call the owner a fucking douche. Then come back and tell us how that worked out for you.

From what I remember I didnt call him a douche lmao, I prefer IHOP thank you very much

Canvas JK
10-26-2013, 04:25 AM
Sweet I'll try my best! Lol I just think its stupid how people always do this to someone who disagrees with you.

Yeah yeah yeah I know I don't use proper English so what! (Just putting it out there before you guys start having a fit over it)

It is one thing to disagree and move on but when you start fuel to the fire instead of just cutting your losses.

jeek.olllllllo
10-26-2013, 04:27 AM
It is one thing to disagree and move on but when you start fuel to the fire instead of just cutting your losses.

I think I'm winning with my buddy lol

JAGS
10-26-2013, 04:51 AM
You go home! So far we are winning!

Oh Edgar. A GED isn't gonna get you by in this world. Careful how deep u dig ur whole here. Don't take too much advice from bob-o and combat.

- Jason

jeek.olllllllo
10-26-2013, 04:52 AM
Isn't it past your bedtime?
Almost I got 7 mins

I like turtles.

So do I!!!:D

jeek.olllllllo
10-26-2013, 04:55 AM
Oh Edgar. A GED isn't gonna get you by in this world. Careful how deep u dig ur whole here. Don't take too much advice from bob-o and combat.

- Jason

I guess bro it depends on the person you are and how much you want it, if I want something Ima work hard to do it with or with out school

pvanweelden
10-26-2013, 04:56 AM
Eddie is special. Didn't you hear, they started a whole site in his honor. 👍

- Jason

Was it jk-forum/turtles?

Sent from my LG-C800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Canvas JK
10-26-2013, 05:00 AM
Almost two hours later and you are still here. Yep, that's character.

He has back up, jeek.olllllllo

jeek.olllllllo
10-26-2013, 05:00 AM
Good night everyone its past my bedtime:D

Tigrcky
10-26-2013, 05:01 AM
He has back up, jeek.olllllllo

how is jeek backup when he keeps changing sides? might as well call him Russia

JAGS
10-26-2013, 05:04 AM
Good night everyone its past my bedtime:D

Does 202 want more pillow talk? Say goodnight for all of us.

- Jason

jeek.olllllllo
10-26-2013, 05:05 AM
We shall call him John because he was for it before he was against it.:yup:

How am I changing sides? I've always been on kh202's side. I still think it stupid how everyone kisses eddies ass just because he is the owner of wayalife lol

Tigrcky
10-26-2013, 05:07 AM
How am I changing sides? I've always been on kh202's side. I still think it stupid how everyone kisses eddies ass just because he is the owner of wayalife lol

we really have to do something about all these kids on the forum. if you read the rules you will see that eddie was only adhering to his rules. dont go insulting the whole forum because we took the time to read the rules.

Canvas JK
10-26-2013, 05:07 AM

the only one asking to have their ass kissed is kh. I stand by my firends just as you are.

OverlanderJK
10-26-2013, 05:11 AM

I wheel hard yo.

wayoflife
10-26-2013, 05:11 AM

Don't like what you see, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave. Seriously, nobody asked you to be here and nobody will miss you when you're gone. lol

Tigrcky
10-26-2013, 05:12 AM
I didn't read the rules. Oh well!
OK he broke the rules now how does kh202 have to get bashed for it by everyone on the forum?

did you read the other thread? did you not see that the guy he is protecting clearly broke the rules and now this :asshat: is chewing eddie out for not breaking his own rules? :doh:

Tigrcky
10-26-2013, 05:13 AM
Don't like what you see, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave. Seriously, nobody asked you to be here and nobody will miss you when you're gone. lol

and take your butt buddy with you!

10frank9
10-26-2013, 05:13 AM

Edgar take your little poo butt back to JKF, hang out with Bob-o and your valley buddies. You are talking crap now and you are teetering on getting your own thread.

I HAVE met Eddie and he is a personal friend. You are defending kh202 and I DOUBT you've met him, OR are personal friends. So the question is my young Salvadorian friend, why exactly are you on "his side?"

wayoflife
10-26-2013, 05:15 AM
how does kh202 have to get bashed for it by everyone on the forum?

Why is it okay for your friends to come on to my forum, call me names and slander me?

jeek.olllllllo
10-26-2013, 05:17 AM
Edgar take your little poo butt back to JKF, hang out with Bob-o and your valley buddies. You are talking crap now and you are teetering on getting your own thread.

I HAVE met Eddie and he is a personal friend. You are defending kh202 and I DOUBT you've met him, OR are personal friends. So the question is my young Salvadorian friend, why exactly are you on "his side?"

Once again I was on this thread because I don't like the fact that everyone gangs up on one person. I might not know him but come on why does everyone have to get in it, if he broke the rules why doesn't just Eddie and him self deal with it and not get the whole forum involved ?

OverlanderJK
10-26-2013, 05:18 AM
Once again I was on this thread because I don't like the fact that everyone gangs up on one person. I might not know him but come on why does everyone have to get in it, if he broke the rules why doesn't just Eddie and him self deal with it and not get the whole forum involved ?

Because bob-o and combatvet said no.

jeek.olllllllo
10-26-2013, 05:18 AM
Is this hardcore enough

jeek.olllllllo
10-26-2013, 05:19 AM
Why is it okay for your friends to come on to my forum, call me names and slander me?

I didn't say it was okay I'm saying it should be between you and that person.

Tigrcky
10-26-2013, 05:20 AM

try the other forums trust me you wont go 1 hour being as young as you are with the jeep you have without getting extreme hate flamed... you have it lucky here try to remember that when you insult those who are kind to you

OverlanderJK
10-26-2013, 05:20 AM
Is this hardcore enough

Only if your coils unseated.

10frank9
10-26-2013, 05:22 AM
Is this hardcore enough

Whoa Edgar is on a roll. On a Forklift WITH unseated coils. Congrats young lad you get a lollipop

Tigrcky
He's on jk forum. When I troll that site he always cancels on trips and stuff he signed up for.

could be because he is a kid who doesnt understand responsibility?:thinking:

wayoflife

Why don't you start your own forum and run it however the hell you want to run it. In case you forgot, this is MY forum, I pay for its existence and I will run it however I want to run it. Again, don't like it, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave. I never asked you to be here and couldn't care less if you left.

Why is it okay for your friends to call me out on the forum but I have to handle things behind closed doors?

Canvas JK
10-26-2013, 05:23 AM
Is this hardcore enough

a forklift is not hardcore.

OverlanderJK
10-26-2013, 05:23 AM
Whoa Edgar is on a roll. On a Forklift WITH unseated coils. Congrats young lad you get a lollipop

Suck it then shove it up your ass. Not the other way around.

10frank9
10-26-2013, 05:24 AM
Why don't you start your own forum and run it however the hell you want to run it. In case you forgot, this is MY forum, I pay for its existence and I will run it however I want to run it. Again, don't like it, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave. I never asked you to be here and couldn't care less if you left.

Give him a few minutes to respond he doesn't speak 'Merican very well.

jeek.olllllllo
could be because he is a kid who doesnt understand responsibility?:thinking:

Or maybe I have other responsibility not just go wheeling?

OverlanderJK

What about the suds n grub that you always cancel on?

Tigrcky
10-26-2013, 05:25 AM

double booking is irresponsible... :doh: pretty hard to understand im sure

wayoflife
Is this hardcore enough

:cheesy: Just when I thought I would never see that pic again, you go and post it up :drama:

Canvas JK

Because some a just slow learners. kh stated there is a thread just for bashing WAYOLIFE on JKF. Start talking crap in another man's house you are going to get bashed back with all the friends he has.

Sharkey
10-26-2013, 05:27 AM

You seem like a decent enough kid who is probably just immature and looking to be a part of something and make some real friends who might have your back so, I'm gonna cut you a little.....

......no I'm not. Quit being an :asshat: If you don't like it here, leave. From your posts it seems pretty clear you don't want to be here so...bye bye.

jeek.olllllllo
11-16-2013, 10:08 PM
Just woke up to this idk what's going on help!!!!!

Canvas JK
11-16-2013, 10:09 PM
Not sure what we are looking at. Please expand a little?:idontknow:

jnabird333
11-16-2013, 10:11 PM
Rough Country coils? Some cheap coils are known to sag... Sometimes quickly and drastically.

sent from my wiz-bang time killing machine

Canvas JK
11-16-2013, 10:15 PM
Looking at your avatar at the gas station looks like your front end was sagging then.

DJKU09
11-16-2013, 10:19 PM
Face down ass up!!!

David1tontj
11-16-2013, 10:27 PM

Was it literally over night? Or did you just now really notice it? Have you looked under the front end to check for something wrong? Maybe a broken spring, broken bracket, dented shock that got stuck compressed because of the dent??? We need more info.. How long has the bumper been on? Etc. etc?

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Cjacks95
11-16-2013, 10:39 PM
Oh look a penny!

mcpuck
11-16-2013, 10:39 PM

That JKF sticker is dragging you down. :thinking:

Marauder
11-16-2013, 10:46 PM
Did you forget to lift the front?

Kavanji
11-16-2013, 10:52 PM
optical illusion! turn the jeep around and do the pic again

DJKU09
11-16-2013, 10:57 PM
LOL!! :thumbup:

Brankz
11-16-2013, 11:17 PM
Maybe some punk dickhead heat up your coils? Lol. That's the only think that I can thing. If that happened overnight

David1tontj
11-16-2013, 11:51 PM
1-Possibly too many helium balloons in the back?

2-Maybe the squirrels under the hood had a party last night and are all fat now?

3-You maybe hit a really big, heavy bird and it's stuck in your grill?

4-You pissed off Brankz and HE heated up your coils?

5-You have four people hiding under your hood looking for a free ride?

6-Someone on this forum with new springs for sale really needed a buyer, so they sabotaged your springs?

Without more info, we can only guess... But it has to be one of these 6 things. I say number 2 is most likely.

pastorwug
11-16-2013, 11:57 PM
1-Possibly too many helium balloons in the back?

2-Maybe the squirrels under the hood had a party last night and are all fat now?

3-You maybe hit a really big, heavy bird and it's stuck in your grill?

4-You pissed off Brankz and HE heated up your coils?

5-You have four people hiding under your hood looking for a free ride?

6-Someone on this forum with new springs for sale really needed a buyer, so they sabotaged your springs?

Without more info, we can only guess... But it has to be one of these 6 things. I say number 2 is most likely.

That's classic! LOL!

Mods at the speed of Caltrans

jeek.olllllllo
11-17-2013, 02:18 AM
Finally lifted!

jeeeep
11-17-2013, 02:23 AM
details! details! details!! what happened and what did you do to fix it?? :doh:

OverlanderJK
11-17-2013, 02:25 AM
details! details! details!! what happened and what did you do to fix it?? :doh:

Looks like he just lifted his jeep but wanted the attention with the thread title.

Canvas JK
11-17-2013, 02:29 AM
Looks like he just lifted his jeep but wanted the attention with the thread title.
:like::like::like::like::like::like::like:

rtguy1
11-17-2013, 03:14 AM
Rough Country coils? Some cheap coils are known to sag... Sometimes quickly and drastically.

sent from my wiz-bang time killing machine

Naw. :grayno: I'd go with jnabird :yup: sagged several inches over night. Damn cheap coils. :cheesy:

JKbrick
11-17-2013, 03:20 AM
Prom night possibly?

OverlanderJK
11-17-2013, 03:26 AM
Naw. :grayno: I'd go with jnabird :yup: sagged several inches over night. Damn cheap coils. :cheesy:

Did you seat his coils? Lol

Brankz
11-17-2013, 03:28 AM

Lol... That's a good one

rtguy1
11-17-2013, 03:43 AM
Did you seat his coils? Lol

Boing!!!! Yep! And properly indexed them per project jk instructions lmao.

Lol... That's a good one

Hmmmm. You really want to belong don't you:cheesy: here yah go :grouphug:

Brankz
11-17-2013, 03:45 AM
Boing!!!! Yep! And properly indexed them per project jk instructions lmao.

Hmmmm. You really want to belong don't you:cheesy: here yah go :grouphug:

Oh shit hahahahahahah I just realized what I say lol ( no homo on my post :D)

rtguy1
11-17-2013, 03:48 AM
Oh shit hahahahahahah I just realized what I say lol ( no homo on my post :D)

Omg. It's just too hard to not laugh at this shiznit :beer:

Brankz
11-17-2013, 03:57 AM
Omg. It's just too hard to not laugh at this shiznit :beer:

I'm just been honest :&

jeek.olllllllo
11-17-2013, 04:07 AM

Haha just added that spacer up front so they don't sag anymore (: I have longer shocks now!

10frank9
11-17-2013, 04:32 AM
That JKF sticker is dragging you down. :thinking:

This is a definite possibility. It's been proven with science.

David1tontj
11-17-2013, 07:36 AM
Haha just added that spacer up front so they don't sag anymore (: I have longer shocks now!

So overlander was right and you were just "jacking" with us??? I was really hoping it was your squirrels being overweight!

wayoflife
11-17-2013, 03:03 PM

Just woke up to this and see that you're still here. idk what's going to help!!!!!

Brankz
11-17-2013, 05:03 PM
Just woke up to this and see that you're still here. idk what's going to help!!!!!

Lol........

mkjeep
11-17-2013, 06:57 PM
Next time you bring home an extremely fat chick don't let her ride up front. You may want to get adj air bags for the rear and make her ride back there. Or get a trailor to tote her around.

jeek.olllllllo
11-17-2013, 07:11 PM
Well as you know I have been Jeeping on a budget its time to start a build thread.
My dad got this jeep for him but I took over it, we got it used in 2010. It's a 2007 jkux
This is when I got it stock drove it like this for 2 year's until I started wheeling

After my first wheeling trip in February 17 2012 I got addicted being 17 with no job I couldn't buy much so I started looking on the forums for used stuff that I will be able to use off road

I found rock sliders for 150 so I drove out there with the little money I was able to save I bought them off a forum member.
After I found some low cost mods thread so I started to do a bunch of them, I did a grill guard, bed lined wheels, bed lined fenders and bumpers, jeeps logos then I did the whole grille.
After a whole of rolling with cosmetic mods I took a bigger step and bought some really cheap rubicon stock tires, for 450 and I started to wheel harder stuff and harder trails, after a couple weeks I finally got a cb radio with everything for 100 and diff covers front and rear for 150 which was on sale.
And then the game began, I started to wheel a lot more but being on a budget not always I have had money for gas, this whole time I have been buying stuff like deflators recovery gear and stuff , about 6 months ago my buddy took his windshield lights off his jeep and front fenders so he gave them to me from some chipotle, that lead to cutting my fenders, about 2 months ago I found a bumper for dirt cheap so I picked it up,
Yesterday my two wheeling buddies that are awesome gave me a lift and helped me install it, its a teraflex 2.5 coil lift with teraflex shocks,

I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff I have done to it but so far thats what I have done!

-Edgar
Jeepin on a budget

David1tontj
11-17-2013, 07:21 PM
Next time you bring home an extremely fat chick don't let her ride up front. You may want to get adj air bags for the rear and make her ride back there. Or get a trailor to tote her around.

Ahhhh ha!!! That's it!!! I found the problem!! He brought home said "fat chick" and let her pose as a hood ornament! That'll ruin the best of springs!

jeek.olllllllo
11-17-2013, 07:37 PM
Here are some pictures before the lift and some wheeling pictures stock

jeek.olllllllo
11-17-2013, 07:38 PM
Working in the rear

jeek.olllllllo
11-17-2013, 07:39 PM
About to start the front

Army_Vet
11-17-2013, 07:39 PM
I am personally glad you got rid of those 4X4 stickers on the hood:clap2:

jeek.olllllllo
11-17-2013, 07:41 PM
And when we finished. Thanks again matt (rtguy1) and Bob-o

jeek.olllllllo
11-17-2013, 07:41 PM
I am personally glad you got rid of those 4X4 stickers on the hood:clap2:

Thanks yeah that's how it came when I bought it used

rtguy1
11-17-2013, 07:48 PM
No worries bro! Looks hella better now. 4 hour install was nice too. Including a break for some dub dubs and animal fries. Glad you are happy with it. That's what real jeepers do.....help each other out.

And I see bob-o buffing up his slabs in one of those pics hahahahaha:cheesy:

Don't forget wheel spacers and some silver star bulbs!

jeek.olllllllo
11-17-2013, 07:53 PM
No worries bro! Looks hella better now. 4 hour install was nice too. Including a break for some dub dubs and animal fries. Glad you are happy with it. That's what real jeepers do.....help each other out.

And I see bob-o buffing up his slabs in one of those pics hahahahaha:cheesy:

Don't forget wheel spacers and some silver star bulbs!

Haha oh yeah!

jeek.olllllllo
11-17-2013, 07:54 PM
Also gift from matt! Grab handles for the front, silver star head lights, a set of rear wheel spacers!

rtguy1
11-17-2013, 08:00 PM
Also gift from matt! Grab handles for the front, silver star head lights, a set of rear wheel spacers!

The oh shit handles! Damn forgot about those. You are styling now:thankyou:

jeeplover
11-17-2013, 08:01 PM
Omg! What a beautiful story......made my eyes tear up. I saw on another thread that people making fun of you and I thought that was f'd up. That's so awesome that you have friends like that. Im really happy for you. Congrats on your lift.:beer::thumbup:

jeek.olllllllo
11-17-2013, 08:04 PM
The oh shit handles! Damn forgot about those. You are styling now:thankyou:
Haha up they are being used lol

Omg! What a beautiful story......made my eyes tear up. I saw on another thread that people making fun of you and I thought that was f'd up. That's so awesome that you have friends like that. Im really happy for you. Congrats on your lift.:beer::thumbup:
Haha yeah bob-o and matt are really awesome guys!
Yes I love my lift! I just want to go use it now!

xtremefx4
11-17-2013, 08:07 PM
Hey Edgar how do you like the ride of TF springs and shocks? Looking better now from the last time out at miller jeep trail. Keep up the build.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeek.olllllllo
11-17-2013, 08:09 PM
Hey Edgar how do you like the ride of TF springs and shocks? Looking better now from the last time out at miller jeep trail. Keep up the build.

Thanks! I love it, I thought it was going a be a bit rough but its great and very smooth, better than stock,

Brankz
11-17-2013, 08:10 PM
Looking good brotha!!!!
And you know hatters gonna hate lol

jeek.olllllllo
11-17-2013, 08:14 PM
Looking good brotha!!!!
And you know hatters gonna hate lol

Thanks bro!

wayoflife
11-17-2013, 08:14 PM
Haha yeah bob-o and matt are really awesome guys!!

The friends one chooses to have speaks volumes about the kind of person you are. I've asked it before and will ask it again - WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE? All your buddies are over on my old forum, why not do us all a favor and spend more time with them.

OverlanderJK
11-17-2013, 08:15 PM
The friends one chooses to have speaks volumes about the kind of person you are. I've asked it before and will ask it again - WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE? All your buddies are over on my old forum, why not do us all a favor and spend more time with them.

Pretty clear he likes it there better by his decals anyway. :crazyeyes:

wayoflife
11-17-2013, 08:19 PM
I saw on another thread that people making fun of you and I thought that was f'd up.

LOL!! Seems pretty f'd up to me that you would think as much an not stick up for him on that thread. At least Jeek would have done as much for his buddies regardless of how they've chosen to behave.

rtguy1
11-17-2013, 08:21 PM

It was actually really nice. I thought it would be rough based on some things I've heard but I can tell you the ride was nice. I think my rig rides harsher.

wayoflife
11-17-2013, 08:21 PM
Pretty clear he likes it there better by his decals anyway. :crazyeyes:

LOL!! I love how he makes sure to post up pics that show them off :cheesy:

jeek.olllllllo
11-17-2013, 08:24 PM
It was actually really nice. I thought it would be rough based on some things I've heard but I can tell you the ride was nice. I think my rig rides harsher.

Yeah he went with me on the test drive

jeeplover
11-17-2013, 08:25 PM
Haha yeah bob-o and matt are really awesome guys!
Yes I love my lift! I just want to go use it now!

Thats so cool, why dont you go out and play on a trail or something

jeek.olllllllo
11-17-2013, 08:27 PM
Thats so cool, why dont you go out and play on a trail or something

Because I'm rubbing on something so I have to do some minor cuts so I don't rub anymore

Well when I flex

wayoflife
11-17-2013, 08:27 PM
Yeah he went with me on the test drive

LOL!! Not gonna answer my question are ya?

OverlanderJK
11-17-2013, 08:28 PM
LOL!! Not gonna answer my question are ya?

Neither one of them will. Maybe they are ignoring you since you don't wheel as hard as them. :idon'tknow:

wayoflife
11-17-2013, 08:32 PM
Neither one of them will. Maybe they are ignoring you since you don't wheel as hard as them. :idon'tknow:

What can I say, unlike some, I have a mortgage, food to buy and bills to pay so I can't throw all the money I make into my Jeep. Sure would be nice if I could live with my parents again.

rtguy1
11-17-2013, 08:43 PM
Because I'm rubbing on something so I have to do some minor cuts so I don't rub anymore

Well when I flex

We'll get that trimmed up for yah:beer:

OverlanderJK
11-17-2013, 08:46 PM

Well when I flex

Get some longer shocks and you won't rub.

jeek.olllllllo
11-17-2013, 09:00 PM
Well as you know I have been Jeeping on a budget its time to start a build thread.
My dad got this jeep for him but I took over it, we got it used in 2010. It's a 2007 jkux
This is when I got it stock drove it like this for 2 year's until I started wheeling

After my first wheeling trip in February 17 2012 I got addicted being 17 with no job I couldn't buy much so I started looking on the forums for used stuff that I will be able to use off road

I found rock sliders for 150 so I drove out there with the little money I was able to save I bought them off a forum member.
After I found some low cost mods thread so I started to do a bunch of them, I did a grill guard, bed lined wheels, bed lined fenders and bumpers, jeeps logos then I did the whole grille.
After a whole of rolling with cosmetic mods I took a bigger step and bought some really cheap rubicon stock tires, for 450 and I started to wheel harder stuff and harder trails, after a couple weeks I finally got a cb radio with everything for 100 and diff covers front and rear for 150 which was on sale.
And then the game began, I started to wheel a lot more but being on a budget not always I have had money for gas, this whole time I have been buying stuff like deflators recovery gear and stuff , about 6 months ago my buddy took his windshield lights off his jeep and front fenders so he gave them to me from some chipotle, that lead to cutting my fenders, about 2 months ago I found a bumper for dirt cheap so I picked it up,
Yesterday my two wheeling buddies that are awesome gave me a lift and helped me install it, its a teraflex 2.5 coil lift with teraflex shocks,

I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff I have done to it but so far thats what I have done!

-Edgar
Jeepin on a budget

Since I was rudely moved from my own thread(:

Also have added new silver light headlights, grab handles and rear wheel spacers

jeek.olllllllo
11-17-2013, 09:01 PM
Before and after

OverlanderJK
Start the same thread again. Yay! How many can you do? I think bob-o posted the forklift picture 23 times so you have some work to do. 20 more to go.

rtguy1
Get some longer shocks and you won't rub.

:grayno: the driveshaft on the crossmember. Nothing a cutoff wheel won't fix.

jeek.olllllllo
11-17-2013, 09:02 PM
:grayno: the driveshaft on the crossmember. Nothing a cutoff wheel won't fix.

Yup because it got bent on a rock at miller for my birthday trip

OverlanderJK
11-17-2013, 09:03 PM
Yup because it got bent on a rock at miller for my birthday trip

This rock?

wayoflife
11-17-2013, 09:04 PM
Start the same thread again. Yay! How many can you do? I think bob-o posted the forklift picture 23 times so you have some work to do. 20 more to go.

I left a redirect this time so that people will know that it got merged here.

wayoflife
11-17-2013, 09:05 PM
This rock?

There's a rock there? :thinking:

JAGS
11-17-2013, 09:05 PM
Yeah, this is pretty much a joke.

You actually started a build thread here? Or maybe you accidentally logged into the wrong forum app on ur phone. 😂😂😂

- Jason

OverlanderJK
11-17-2013, 09:07 PM
There's a rock there? :thinking:

Yeah I'll highlight them for you.

wayoflife
11-17-2013, 09:08 PM
Yeah, this is pretty much a joke.

You actually started a build thread here? Or maybe you accidentally logged into the wrong forum app on ur phone. 

- Jason

He's a rebel!! LOL

Yeah I'll highlight them for you.

Ah, got it :thumb: What a badass!!

Berzerker
11-17-2013, 09:13 PM
Good thing you are running those BFG's. You would be in real trouble running another tire in those sharp rocks. One question, who's driveway is that?

Berzerker
11-17-2013, 09:15 PM
Do I get to wear a hat on my ass now?

GCM 2
11-17-2013, 09:19 PM
What can I say, unlike some, I have a mortgage, food to buy and bills to pay so I can't throw all the money I make into my Jeep. Sure would be nice if I could live with my parents again.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! You mean to tell me that all of your 'sponsors' don't pay for all these things. I would renegotiate your contracts with them! I have just had my HOA fees added to my Tire Foam sponsorship, and my California Duster sponsorship has finally agreed to pay for me to switch from a chlorine system on my pool to a new salt water system. ;)

jeek.olllllllo
11-17-2013, 09:25 PM
Looks good man!!!!

JAGS
11-17-2013, 09:28 PM
Whoa, whoa, whoa! You mean to tell me that all of your 'sponsors' don't pay for all these things. I would renegotiate your contracts with them! I have just had my HOA fees added to my Tire Foam sponsorship, and my California Duster sponsorship has finally agreed to pay for me to switch from a chlorine system on my pool to a new salt water system. ;)

I'm negotiating right now with Wells Fargo to pick up my mortgage. Looks promising but may need to wrap my rig to look like stagecoach. 😉😂😂

- Jason

wayoflife
11-17-2013, 09:32 PM
Do I get to wear a hat on my ass now?

:asshat: :thumb: :D

:doh: I knew I was doing something wrong!

David1tontj
11-17-2013, 09:45 PM
I like the photos of flexing that have the curb in the background!! Nice. Pretty hardcore when you gotta mount the curb!

GCM 2
11-17-2013, 09:48 PM
I'm negotiating right now with Wells Fargo to pick up my mortgage. Looks promising but may need to wrap my rig to look like stagecoach. dde09dde02dde02 - Jason

You will need bigger rims to pull the vehicle wrap off, maybe 30"s or larger with with an ultra low profile tire. Something like.......

JAGS
11-17-2013, 10:02 PM
You will need bigger rims to pull the vehicle wrap off, maybe 30"s or larger with with an ultra low profile tire. Something like.......

Will need to run those by the execs. We were thinking of dropping a race engine.

Or this other mod also requiring a bit of trimming.

- Jason

mkjeep
11-17-2013, 10:58 PM
Nice new avatar. lol

jeek.olllllllo
11-17-2013, 11:13 PM
Nice new avatar. lol

Thanks I like it very much

jeeplover
11-18-2013, 12:40 AM

Daaammmnnnn check out dose riims!

rtguy1
11-18-2013, 12:50 AM
Mmmmmm jelly bellies

On a lighter and much more festive note we now know jeep lover is also known as jelly belly lover:beer:

Army_Vet
11-18-2013, 12:52 AM
Thanks I like it very much

Voluntary switch this time?

jeeplover
11-18-2013, 12:56 AM
Mmmmm jelly bellies

jeek.olllllllo
11-18-2013, 12:58 AM
Voluntary switch this time?

Yeah well some dumb ass changed it so I out my buddies rig on there but noe I put mine back

Army_Vet
11-18-2013, 01:01 AM
Yeah well some dumb ass changed it so I out my buddies rig on there but noe I put mine back

Funny!!!!!!

jeeplover
11-18-2013, 01:03 AM
Hey rtguy, sorry about edit on the last post. I saw jelly belly and got all excited:D and soiled myself a little bit:banghead:

OverlanderJK
11-18-2013, 01:09 AM
Hey rtguy, sorry about edit on the last post. I saw jelly belly and got all excited:D and soiled myself a little bit:banghead:

Are you bob-o? You must be jeeks friend. You should both pack up and head on over to jeek'a sponsors site. You know the one that's plastered all over his rig.

OverlanderJK
11-18-2013, 01:09 AM

You changed it? :thinking:

wayoflife
11-18-2013, 01:34 AM
Are you bob-o? You must be jeeks friend. You should both pack up and head on over to jeek'a sponsors site. You know the one that's plastered all over his rig.

Well son of a gun!! Check it out...

Guess who was the first person to sign up as a new member after bob-o got banned? :rolleyes2:

Army_Vet
11-18-2013, 01:52 AM

Well son of a gun!! Check it out...

Guess who was the first person to sign up as a new member after bob-o got banned? :rolleyes2:

All uncovered by Adam from out West!!!! Adam are you Batman?????

Uncovering JeepLovers dastardly plot to stay on the Wayalife Forum! Good Job Adam;)

wayoflife
11-18-2013, 01:58 AM
jeek.olllllllo, you have over-stayed your welcome here. Because you are unwilling to leave on your own, I will now show you the door.

ridg3runner
11-18-2013, 02:03 AM
jeek.olllllllo, you have over-stayed your welcome here. Because you are unwilling to leave on your own, I will now show you the door.

Hate when he does that, now we gotta find someone new to screw with,lol

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

Army_Vet
11-18-2013, 02:03 AM
Ohhhhhhhhh! what a way to go out!!!!!! Not even down in flames!!!!!

wayoflife
11-18-2013, 02:09 AM
Sorry guys. I tried talking to him but he refused to respond to me. Clearly, he and his buddy bob-o were here just to be trolls and I wasn't interested in playing their games. Of course, if history is an indicator of things to come, I'm sure we'll be seeing more of them in the future.

Army_Vet
11-18-2013, 02:12 AM
Sorry guys. I tried talking to him but he refused to respond to me. Clearly, he and his buddy bob-o were here just to be trolls and I wasn't interested in playing their games. Of course, if history is an indicator of things to come, I'm sure we'll be seeing more of them in the future.

Eddie It sux to be the bad guy. It cant all be Honey and Gravy. I don't think anyone here will blame you for doing what you feel was right

Canvas JK
11-18-2013, 02:20 AM
Hate when he does that, now we gotta find someone new to screw with,lol

There is always Brankz. :cheesy:

Canvas JK
11-18-2013, 02:21 AM

So is Jeeplover on his way out too?:thinking:

ridg3runner
11-18-2013, 02:25 AM

Naw, not the Brankz.. He's too much like a stray dog, so freakin' ugly that you cant help but feel sorry for him,lmao

David1tontj
11-18-2013, 02:26 AM

NEW GAME!!!! Eddie, did you delete jeep lover (bob-o) too? If so.. I think we have a new challenge; who can figure out their new screen names first like overlander (batman) did!! Maybe it can be a competition to find the new Robin! (Batman+Robin) !!! !!!

Army_Vet
11-18-2013, 02:26 AM
Naw, not the Brankz.. He's too much like a stray dog, so freakin' ugly that you cant help but feel sorry for him,lmao

OMG! that is so true!!!! I never put it together.... but thats it!

wayoflife
11-18-2013, 02:35 AM
Eddie It sux to be the bad guy. It cant all be Honey and Gravy. I don't think anyone here will blame you for doing what you feel was right

Thanks, I really do appreciate it.

So is Jeeplover on his way out too?:thinking:

I canned his account as soon as a positive connection was made.

NEW GAME!!!! Eddie, did you delete jeep lover (bob-o) too? If so.. I think we have a new challenge; who can figure out their new screen names first like overlander (batman) did!! Maybe it can be a competition to find the new Robin! (Batman+Robin) !!! !!!

They were the same guy and both have been banned. Given the circumstances, I'm sure you'll have the opportunity to be the new Robin :crazyeyes:

GCM 2
11-18-2013, 02:39 AM
.....They were the same guy and both have been banned. Given the circumstances, I'm sure you'll have the opportunity to be the new Robin :crazyeyes:

The reindeer games just never end do they.....

I feel for you brother ;(

Brankz
11-18-2013, 02:47 AM

Yup amen to that brotha :D lol

Berzerker
11-18-2013, 03:49 AM
I wish trespassing applied to the interwebs.

texasdave
11-18-2013, 12:08 PM
^^^ there should be a like button on here.:thumb:

Tigrcky
11-18-2013, 02:22 PM
i knew it was a matter of time before jeek was banned... :yup::thumb:

wayoflife
11-18-2013, 03:03 PM
The reindeer games just never end do they.....

I feel for you brother ;(

No, they never do but, you been doing this long enough to know how it goes.

i knew it was a matter of time before jeek was banned... :yup::thumb:

Well, being that the people you choose to call your friends tell a lot about the person you are, yeah, I suppose it was just a matter of time.

Millerj87
11-18-2013, 05:30 PM
Welcome to wayalife! FYI research combat vet jk and bob o12 or spmething and enjoy the forum :)

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

wayoflife
11-18-2013, 05:31 PM
Welcome to wayalife! FYI research combat vet jk and bob o12 or spmething and enjoy the forum :)

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

Sorry, I gave him his own thread so that he would have more of a voice. You can find it here:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?12542-How-to-Run-a-Forum-by-northjeeper

Tigrcky
11-18-2013, 07:31 PM
Well, being that the people you choose to call your friends tell a lot about the person you are, yeah, I suppose it was just a matter of time.

you know if i had the forum super powers i would have banned jeek when he was defending kh202 and saying it was ok to break all the rules maybe some sort of advanced trouble makers eliminator thing eh but hey thanks for cleaning up the trash :thumb::beer:

rodgerdathug
11-18-2013, 07:50 PM
I just went through nine page the last 3 started to slow down a little medical jay helped out. But still confused who killed the butler??? Lol

Living it one day at a time
FTA
WAYALIFE mobile app

Canvas JK
11-18-2013, 07:54 PM
you know if i had the forum super powers i would have banned jeek when he was defending kh202 and saying it was ok to break all the rules maybe some sort of advanced trouble makers eliminator thing eh but hey thanks for cleaning up the trash :thumb::beer:

If Eddie had we yesterday would have been completely boring at work. You can have forum superpowers just like Eddie, make your own forum. ;). Besides Eddie has been doing this long enough and knows exactly when to pull the plug.

We have much to learn.

"Eddie, the zone of influence is strong in this one!" :)

R/
Will

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

Fir-na-tine
11-18-2013, 08:02 PM
Apparently Jeek didn't realize he was just one flush away from total darkness

Woodrow:beer:

Canvas JK
11-18-2013, 08:11 PM
I just went through nine page the last 3 started to slow down a little medical jay helped out. But still confused who killed the butler??? Lol

FTA
WAYALIFE mobile app

Well it all started about the middle of May on a thread far far away in a time zone where it was not really Pacific Standard or Mountain Standard time, but Arizona time. See the thread was talking about a wobble, not the dance, and a member posted up about hitting a pot hole in Mexico and the wobble developed. So advice is flowing like beer and whiskey when a navy ship pulls into port after a long at seas period, when out of the blue a sucker punch thread was thrown about running over a dead body. OMG you would have thought we were knee deep fighting the Taliban and Sadam. We heard war story after war story about how Combat Vet JK see some stuff and how not cool it was to be talking about stuff like that. Then we went from talking about running over bodies to CVJ getting high and mighty and bashing our great friend and owner of this great gathering place. Yeah did not work out so well for CVJ and he was banned. Then not more than a week later he joined again but under another name Bob-O-JK. Decided he was going to pick yet a very old thread to make his first post on, on where CVJ was part of. Was not long before he spewing filth and hatred towards our buddy and Jedi master, Eddie which led to the discovery he was on in the same and was banned. Now fast forward a few weeks months Jeeplover shows up and starts to show similar characteristics as two others who are are actually the same but trying to be different screen names, but was identified by the super sleuth, OverlanderJK, aka "Batman". Jedi master "Eddie" pulled the plug on them both.

That is about the story.

Disclaimer, this story may have some inaccuracies but for the sake of flow and good reading they are as accurate as I wanted them to be. :D

TheDuff
11-18-2013, 08:15 PM
Wait... combatvet and dildo where the same person?! :what:

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

TheDuff
11-18-2013, 08:17 PM

Oh, auto correct changed bobO to dildo for some reason... while I could have edited the original, I have elected to leave it as is (more fitting imo):D

Canvas JK
11-18-2013, 08:20 PM

On the advice of council, I refer you to the disclaimer. ;)

10frank9
11-18-2013, 10:14 PM
Oh, auto correct changed bobO to dildo for some reason... while I could have edited the original, I have elected to leave it as is (more fitting imo):D

Even your phone knows he's a dildo. :cheesy:

Well it all started about the middle of May on a thread far far away in a time zone where it was not really Pacific Standard or Mountain Standard time, but Arizona time. See the thread was talking about a wobble, not the dance, and a member posted up about hitting a pot hole in Mexico and the wobble developed. So advice is flowing like beer and whiskey when a navy ship pulls into port after a long at seas period, when out of the blue a sucker punch thread was thrown about running over a dead body. OMG you would have thought we were knee deep fighting the Taliban and Sadam. We heard war story after war story about how Combat Vet JK see some stuff and how not cool it was to be talking about stuff like that. Then we went from talking about running over bodies to CVJ getting high and mighty and bashing our great friend and owner of this great gathering place. Yeah did not work out so well for CVJ and he was banned. Then not more than a week later he joined again but under another name Bob-O-JK. Decided he was going to pick yet a very old thread to make his first post on, on where CVJ was part of. Was not long before he spewing filth and hatred towards our buddy and Jedi master, Eddie which led to the discovery he was on in the same and was banned. Now fast forward a few weeks months Jeeplover shows up and starts to show similar characteristics as two others who are are actually the same but trying to be different screen names, but was identified by the super sleuth, OverlanderJK, aka "Batman". Jedi master "Eddie" pulled the plug on them both.

That is about the story.

Disclaimer, this story may have some inaccuracies but for the sake of flow and good reading they are as accurate as I wanted them to be. :D

Now that was some good stuff right there. You should try your hand at science fiction, you and Prime8 would have a strong connection. :thumb:

FTA
WAYALIFE mobile app

Medical Jay you say? Sure sounds like a nefarious code for something that probably shouldn't be posted on a Jeep forum, but thats just me...:grayno:

Moochie
11-18-2013, 11:22 PM
Good recap Will except CombatVet and Bob-o are 2 different people.

ridg3runner
11-18-2013, 11:29 PM
What's in a name? They both Dildos:D

Canvas JK
11-18-2013, 11:50 PM

Again I must refer you to the disclaimer. made for a good story. :cheesy:

Canvas JK
11-18-2013, 11:52 PM
Now that was some good stuff right there. You should try your hand at science fiction, you and Prime8 would have a strong connection. :thumb:

I cannot do such thing for I am a simple aircraft mechanic and do not speak metalurgist. :cheesy: Oh wait I could be mistaken again. Disclaimer I may not be a smart man Frank, but I do know how to type on an internets forum.;)

Tigrcky
11-19-2013, 04:09 AM

multiple personality disorder does not count!

10frank9
11-19-2013, 04:27 AM

Looks like Jeek is recruiting.

Atch
11-19-2013, 04:31 AM

JK-F?? Gotta love all the hate!

Brankz
11-19-2013, 04:32 AM

Lol.. He whines more than I do! Ahahahahhahah

rtguy1
11-19-2013, 04:48 AM
wow this turned into a clusterfuck. I see Franks enjoys jk forum too. :beer:

OverlanderJK
11-19-2013, 04:49 AM

This is my favorite part. "So I can show off my driving skills"

:cheesy:

10frank9
11-19-2013, 04:52 AM

Not as much as you do. 👍

OverlanderJK
11-19-2013, 04:55 AM
Oh snap, another battle. It's about to be battle royal up in here.

Atch
11-19-2013, 05:03 AM
This is my favorite part. "So I can show off my driving skills"

I want to see his skills & trails he hits! So if he won the lottery tomorrow he still wouldn't buy "coilovers and shit"?

Sharkey
11-19-2013, 05:25 AM
Yep, that Jeek sure is one BAMF. The best he can do is take shots at me for being Jeepless for a while for the benefit of my family. Something tells me he is just a snot nosed kid who wouldn't know the first thing about personal sacrifice.

No worries though. He is where he belongs. (Although I'm sure he will try to sneak back on here just like the rest of his asshat buddies).

Canvas JK
11-19-2013, 05:36 AM
Sharkey you are still a kool kid in my book jeep or no jeep. YOU ROCK!:rock:

rtguy1
11-19-2013, 05:38 AM
Oh snap, another battle. It's about to be battle royal up in here.

naw....waste of time. i've met a few good peeps on here and a few tools. it is what it is. find someone else to play with.:beer::beer:

rtguy1
11-19-2013, 05:45 AM
Not as much as you do. 

actually you do. not only do you have more posts but when i checked it out there to prove my point you were signed on. doesn't really matter though. obviously we aren't the only ones that visit other forums besides this one. just kind of ironic that some members here point out jk forum stickers on wayalife members rigs when they too are active members there. i've seen countless for sale threads that were on both forums as well as others. didnt realize it was a bad thing to participate on multiple forums like i said...doesn't really matter:beer:

10frank9
11-19-2013, 05:54 AM
actually you do. not only do you have more posts but when i checked it out there to prove my point you were signed on. doesn't really matter though. obviously we aren't the only ones that visit other forums besides this one. just kind of ironic that some members here point out jk forum stickers on wayalife members rigs when they too are active members there. i've seen countless for sale threads that were on both forums as well as others. didnt realize it was a bad thing to participate on multiple forums like i said...doesn't really matter:beer:

Let's agree to disagree. If it really doesn't matter, well then I guess we have nothing more to say about the matter do we?

Tigrcky
11-19-2013, 05:57 AM
Yep, that Jeek sure is one BAMF. The best he can do is take shots at me for being Jeepless for a while for the benefit of my family. Something tells me he is just a snot nosed kid who wouldn't know the first thing about personal sacrifice.

No worries though. He is where he belongs. (Although I'm sure he will try to sneak back on here just like the rest of his asshat buddies).

i knew he was that from the get go, i have done more with a 4,000 dollar jeep then he will ever do with a 25,000 dollar jeep!!! and sharkey you are awesome!!

OverlanderJK
11-19-2013, 06:32 AM

Only I can say shit about you not having a jeep. :cheesy:

catahoula
11-19-2013, 07:27 AM

I agree with you there.:beer:

StrizzyChris
11-19-2013, 10:23 AM
yep, that jeek sure is one bamf.

shut your mouth!

wayoflife
11-19-2013, 03:00 PM

That is about the story.

:cheesy: OMG, that was awesome!! Definitely a few inaccuracies but totally worth it being the fun read that it was :clap2:

What he said and CombatVet never got banned. Unlike his other buddies, he actually left. :idontknow:

And may anyone who would follow him go quickly. Like I always say, don't like it here, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave. This is the internet after all and there are plenty of other places for people to spend their time.

Being that it was my old forum and one that I still have over 36,000 useful posts (more than most of the active members combined) there, I sure do hope people still like JK-Forum. :yup:

wayoflife
11-19-2013, 03:10 PM

How can one know about personal sacrifice when you're still living at home and every penny you make can go into your Jeep. Also, I really do think people should spend as much time as they can with their friends and maybe someday, this kid will thank me for help him to do just that.

Nothing bad about it at all unless you're using it to cause trouble on my forum. To that point, I know you are friends with all these guys but the last time we talked, you had made it clear you didn't want to be associated with their stupidness. I do hope that is still the case as I've currently got no bones to pick with you. Of course, if you are wanting to take on their cause, I would politely like to ask you to just leave as that way, we can still remain on friendly terms. Peace.

Only I can say shit about you not having a jeep. :cheesy:

Ummm, actually, I think you say shit about everyone regardless if they have a Jeep or not :idontknow:

OverlanderJK
11-19-2013, 03:14 PM
Ummm, actually, I think you say shit about everyone regardless if they have a Jeep or not :idontknow:

Shhh! Don't tell the newbs.

mcpuck
11-19-2013, 03:34 PM
Shhh! Don't tell the newbs.

you need to change your avitar to batman.

Brankz
11-19-2013, 03:45 PM
you need to change your avitar to batman.

Why they call him batman??

catahoula
11-19-2013, 03:57 PM
I thought it was Dickman and his sidekick Throbber!:)

OverlanderJK
11-19-2013, 04:06 PM
I thought it was Dickman and his sidekick Throbber!:)

Last time I laughed that hard I fell off my dinosaur.

Tigrcky
11-19-2013, 08:16 PM
Last time I laughed that hard I fell off my dinosaur.

what was your dinosaurs name?:thinking:

Shadow's_Jeep
11-19-2013, 08:39 PM

That is about the story.

Now this was a fun post to read.:)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife
11-20-2013, 03:39 AM
:cheesy: For a guy who hates my forum and the way I choose to run it, you sure do go through a lot of trouble to be here. Welcome back jeek.olllllllo or, would you prefer to go by your alter ego, jeepnewb39 ;)

GCM 2
11-20-2013, 03:41 AM
:cheesy: For a guy who hates my forum and the way I choose to run it, you sure do go through a lot of trouble to be here. Welcome back jeek.olllllllo or, would you prefer to go by your alter ego, jeepnewb39 ;)

........are you serious :crazyeyes:

wayoflife
11-20-2013, 03:43 AM

:cheesy: You really think I can make this stuff up? :crazyeyes:
I just approve his account so maybe he'll chime in :yup:

Canvas JK
11-20-2013, 03:43 AM

And he is logged in. Some people's kids:idontknow:

10frank9
11-20-2013, 03:46 AM

Edgar welcome back!!!! Want to talk some more shit to Eddie and all of his bitches???

Canvas JK
11-20-2013, 03:48 AM
:cheesy: You really think I can make this stuff up? :crazyeyes:
I just approve his account so maybe he'll chime in :yup:

Should we send him a welcome message.

His profile says he has a TJ? :thinking:

10frank9
11-20-2013, 03:49 AM

He's probably trying to figure out, how he was discovered.... Oh another perfect plan foiled by the batman!

OverlanderJK
11-20-2013, 03:50 AM
Welcome back jeek! Are you here to show off your driving skills to eddies bitches?

Canvas JK
11-20-2013, 03:52 AM

I would have gotten away with it, if you blasted kids would not have found out.

Way to Scoobey

wayoflife
11-20-2013, 03:52 AM
Oh come on jeek, if you're logged in, the least you can do is say hello. I'd even be more than happy to have you chastise me while defending your buddies again - you know, the ones that said "you and GCM2 are the scum of the earth" and that I was a "a piece of shit" and "fuck you and everything you stand for". :yup:

wayoflife
11-20-2013, 03:53 AM

PM is your friend :yup:

He also says that he's from San Diego :crazyeyes:

Sharkey
11-20-2013, 03:55 AM

Lol! Big shocker there.

Well hello Jeek. Anything you want to actually say to me here rather than just taking shots at me on JKF?

Canvas JK
11-20-2013, 03:55 AM
PM is your friend :yup:

As a matter of fact it is. :yup:

Is there a PM master title available? :thankyou:

Tigrcky
11-20-2013, 03:57 AM
dumb kids these days really need to learn how to use an IP scrambler... and learn how to troll correctly! :doh:

JAGS
11-20-2013, 03:57 AM
Oh oh this will be fun. Lol. I mean, they wouldn't talk shit over there and then sign up here would they.

I saw that thread over there. Just hilarious. It's no big deal to be on other forums. It's a free country. What is interesting is how we can be fine on other forums, but these tools come here and talk all this shit.

- Jason

Brankz
11-20-2013, 03:58 AM
I'm confused? I'm conclusion, what's up with that guy?
He talks crap, than he comes back like nothing ever happened and ask suggestions about he's heated up coils and after he talks more crap?

Tigrcky
11-20-2013, 04:01 AM
I'm confused? I'm conclusion, what's up with that guy?

he is a dumb kid that has had everything handed to him and has no friends so he relies on the internet to conceal who he really is to trick people into being his friends, he thinks he knows everything and can do everything. he is the worst type of scum on this side of the milky way galaxy...

Brankz
11-20-2013, 04:04 AM
he is a dumb kid that has had everything handed to him and has no friends so he relies on the internet to conceal who he really is to trick people into being his friends, he thinks he knows everything and can do everything. he is the worst type of scum on this side of the milky way galaxy...

:O. oh yea I seen him on jkF.
I'm not longer a JKF member, just saying lol

Tigrcky
11-20-2013, 04:07 AM
:O. oh yea I seen him on jkF.
I'm not longer a JKF member, just saying lol

you dont act like a JKF member you are to nice... :cheesy:

David1tontj
11-20-2013, 04:09 AM
You guys need to grow up and give him another chance!!!! Obviously he's changed and wants a fresh start!!!

Hahahahaha. I'm totally kidding!!!

Canvas JK
11-20-2013, 04:10 AM
You guys need to grow up and give him another chance!!!! Obviously he's changed and wants a fresh start!!!

Dude lay off the pain killers. :cheesy:

Brankz
11-20-2013, 04:10 AM
you dont act like a JKF member you are to nice... :cheesy:

Is it me or all jkF hate or don't like wayalife?
Because that kid that has he's YouTube channel, with the ghetto jku always talks crap about us, and he's a member of jkF
:thinking:

jeepnewb39
11-20-2013, 04:13 AM
Edgar welcome back!!!! Want to talk some more shit to Eddie and all of his bitches???

Oh come on jeek, if you're logged in, the least you can do is say hello. I'd even be more than happy to have you chastise me while defending your buddies again - you know, the ones that said "you and GCM2 are the scum of the earth" and that I was a "a piece of shit" and "fuck you and everything you stand for". :yup:

Yes im back! Just to sayhi since you guys missed me so much that you just keep bring my thread up that's nice,

Eddie fuck you dude yeah I don't have a mortgage to pay or food to buy and I do live with my parents but look dumb ass I'm 19 with an internship

Yeah fuck you and your bitches Eddie everyone kisses ass to you but me,

Haha yeah I might no know what sacrificing shit well then maybe because I'm 19

I am spoiled and I'm sure I have better driving skills then most of you bitches

Sharkey go buy your self a jeep before you start talking shit

Who else is talking shit?

If you are then go fuck your self you guys are low life that the best part of your day is when you talk shit over the internet , why you guys stalking my jkf profile

Haha fucken tools

Tigrcky
11-20-2013, 04:16 AM
Yes im back! Just to sayhi since you guys missed me so much that you just keep bring my thread up that's nice,

Eddie fuck you dude yeah I don't have a mortgage to pay or food to buy and I do live with my parents but look dumb ass I'm 19 with an internship

If you are then go fuck your self you guys are low life that the best part of your day is when you talk shit over the internet , why you guys stalking my jkf profile

Haha fucken tools

you win i cant wheel landscaping rocks near as well as you. im to busy driving real trails and not mooching off my parents to do that :doh:

love to see you in real life i promise ill make it fun... for me :yup:

jeepnewb39
11-20-2013, 04:17 AM
Chicle hahahahaahahahah

jeepnewb39
11-20-2013, 04:18 AM
you win i cant wheel landscaping rocks near as well as you. im to busy driving real trails and not mooching off my parents to do that :doh:

Haha why do you guys always bring that up is that all you got? Shit just because I don't make a full movie about the trails I wheel on doesn't mean I don't wheel hahaha

Canvas JK
11-20-2013, 04:20 AM

Haha fucken tools

First off you little punk, I have had enough of your SHIT. When you finally get a real job and quit living off your parents then come back and talk. Until then go home and grow up. Sure you have an internship and so do I, it is call a JOB. Just so happens my JOB is being away from family and friends for months at a time.
Now you come back to do what just say how big and bad you are. Why not just pack up your lincoln logs or lego's which ever it is and pack sand.

You know what why do I even waste my time on an entitled punk ass bitch who has nothing better to than to show how big and bad he is. Yes I would tell this to your face. Why because I have dealt with bigger punks than you.

Do not go away mad, just go away and play with you barbie dolls.

Tigrcky
Haha why do you guys always bring that up is that all you got? Shit just because I don't make a full movie about the trails I wheel on doesn't mean I don't wheel hahaha

im pretty sure the trails you wheel could be done in 2wd without a locker in a honda civic

jeepnewb39
And he is logged in. Some people's kids:idontknow:

Fuck you you don't know me don't talk about my parents fuck head

Tigrcky
11-20-2013, 04:21 AM
First off you little punk, I have had enough of your SHIT. When you finally get a real job and quit living off your parents then come back and talk. Until then go home and grow up. Sure you have an internship and so do I, it is call a JOB. Just so happens my JOB is being away from family and friends for months at a time.
Now you come back to do what just say how big and bad you are. Why not just pack up your lincoln logs or lego's which ever it is and pack sand.

You know what why do I even waste my time on an entitled punk ass bitch who has nothing better to than to show how big and bad he is. Yes I would tell this to your face. Why because I have dealt with bigger punks than you.

X1000000:thumb:

Tigrcky
11-20-2013, 04:21 AM

im sure if your parents knew the disrespectful punk they raised they would disown you!

jeepnewb39
11-20-2013, 04:23 AM

Haha are you done? Lol I don't think I'm big and bad ass I just like to wheel and I don't let people talk shit to me(:

im pretty sure the trails you wheel could be done in 2wd without a locker in a honda civic
I'm sure they can haha

Canvas JK
11-20-2013, 04:23 AM

F-tard if you were half as smart as you think you are you would realized it is a saying. Nothing towards your parents. WOW you really are just a spoiled punk kid.

jeepnewb39
11-20-2013, 04:24 AM
im sure if your parents knew the disrespectful punk they raised they would disown you!

Haha if you only knew me I don't pick fights but I don't let me self get punked on either yeah I guess you can call me disrespectful but you gotta give respect to get it back

jeepnewb39
11-20-2013, 04:25 AM
F-tard if you were half as smart as you think you are you would realized it is a saying. Nothing towards your parents. WOW you really are just a spoiled punk kid.

Yes I am! Because I drive a 2007 jeep that my daddy bought me hahaha

Brankz
11-20-2013, 04:27 AM

Hahahahhahahahahaha this made my day lmao!!!

Tigrcky
11-20-2013, 04:28 AM
Haha if you only knew me I don't pick fights but I don't let me self get punked on either yeah I guess you can call me disrespectful but you gotta give respect to get it back

you really have a lot to learn about the real world. there is an unspoken amount of respect you need to give to everyone until they show they dont deserve the respect, you however are used to everything being given to you and treat others like the floor beneath your feet. you are not welcomed here, nobody likes you but yet you come here and still start crap and talk about deserving respect. i must say you really are stupid ignorant and just plan special!

Brankz
11-20-2013, 04:28 AM

Aye daddy's boy, please watch your language.

jeepnewb39
11-20-2013, 04:31 AM
you really have a lot to learn about the real world. there is an unspoken amount of respect you need to give to everyone until they show they dont deserve the respect, you however are used to everything being given to you and treat others like the floor beneath your feet. you are not welcomed here, nobody likes you but yet you come here and still start crap and talk about deserving respect. i must say you really are stupid ignorant and just plan special!

I came back because you guys keep talking about me like you guys missed me,

jeepnewb39
11-20-2013, 04:32 AM
Aye daddy's boy, please watch your language.

No! No one else watches there language why should I

Tigrcky
11-20-2013, 04:33 AM
I came back because you guys keep talking about me like you guys missed me,

you were banned you made a new account as some idiotic and moronic attempt to sneak back in here, you really need to learn a few things about computers other then how to harass others with one. :standing wave: good bye :asshat:

Sharkey
11-20-2013, 04:33 AM
I did buy myself a jeep. I sold it after installing many mods myself, that I paid for myself. Don't worry, I'll do it all over again. That's what I like doing.

Part of me hopes to see you on the trail someday so I could revel in the awesomeness that is your driving ability.

I'd rather see your parents though, so I could tell them about the wonderful person they have raised and are someday sending out into the world (I assume at some point you might actually grow up, move out, and stop being a burden on your parents). Really though, I'd just like to tell your mom she should have swallowed.

JAGS
11-20-2013, 04:34 AM
Jeepnewb, why dont you tell the truth over on ur other forum instead of talking like some tough guy.

We were all cool to you here till you decided to talk shit. Not the other way around. And then you go and get ur JKF buds to support you lies.

Then you come back here? Dude, you are right in not being spoiled. In fact, I think your parents didnt love you and hug you enough and a child. And by child I mean last night.

- Jason

jeepnewb39
11-20-2013, 04:34 AM
you were banned you made a new account as some idiotic and moronic attempt to sneak back in here, you really need to learn a few things about computers other then how to harass others with one. :standing wave: good bye :asshat:

And I didn't get harassed ? Haha good bye :asshat:

wayoflife
11-20-2013, 04:36 AM
dumb kids these days really need to learn how to use an IP scrambler... and learn how to troll correctly! :doh:

Oh, he did. We just have ways of catching guys like him :D

jeepnewb39
11-20-2013, 04:37 AM
I did buy myself a jeep. I sold it after installing many mods myself, that I paid for myself. Don't worry, I'll do it all over again. That's what I like doing.

Part of me hopes to see you on the trail someday so I could revel in the awesomeness that is your driving ability.

I'd rather see your parents though, so I could tell them about the wonderful person they have raised and are someday sending out into the world (I assume at some point you might actually grow up, move out, and stop being a burden on your parents). Really though, I'd just like to tell your mom she should have swallowed.
Haha wish you mom would have swallowed you as well!(:
How old where you when you left your house? 16? 17? 18?

Jeepnewb, why dont you tell the truth over on ur other forum instead of talking like some tough guy.

We were all cool to you here till you decided to talk shit. Not the other way around. And then you go and get ur JKF buds to support you lies.

Then you come back here? Dude, you are not in not being spoiled. In fact, I think your parents didnt love you and hug you enough and a child. And by child I mean last night.

- Jason
This all started when everyone was talking shit to kh02 and I said it was stupid and everyone got all upset so I started talking shit to anyone that talked shit to me

wayoflife
11-20-2013, 04:39 AM

At long last!! Guys like you are so predictable :clap2:

:yawn37: I haven't lived at home since I was 17 years old. Got any more excuses? :rolleyes2:

Sad that you can vote at 18 but still behave like this at 19 :grayno:

I'm just a mall crawler and would never pretend to be as awesome as you :thumb: