If You Don't Think Like jeek.olllllllo - You're an Asshat

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Why don't you start your own forum and run it however the hell you want to run it. In case you forgot, this is MY forum, I pay for its existence and I will run it however I want to run it. Again, don't like it, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave. I never asked you to be here and couldn't care less if you left.

Give him a few minutes to respond he doesn't speak 'Merican very well.

Once again I was on this thread because I don't like the fact that everyone gangs up on one person. I might not know him but come on why does everyone have to get in it, if he broke the rules why doesn't just Eddie and him self deal with it and not get the whole forum involved ?

Because some a just slow learners. kh stated there is a thread just for bashing WAYOLIFE on JKF. Start talking crap in another man's house you are going to get bashed back with all the friends he has.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I didn't say it was okay I'm saying it should be between you and that person.

You seem like a decent enough kid who is probably just immature and looking to be a part of something and make some real friends who might have your back so, I'm gonna cut you a little.....

......no I'm not. Quit being an :asshat: If you don't like it here, leave. From your posts it seems pretty clear you don't want to be here so...bye bye.

HELP!!!!!!! front end issues

Just woke up to this idk what's going on help!!!!!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20131116_140621.png
    ForumRunner_20131116_140621.png
    302 KB · Views: 312
Rough Country coils? Some cheap coils are known to sag... Sometimes quickly and drastically.

sent from my wiz-bang time killing machine

David1tontj

Just woke up to this idk what's going on help!!!!!

Was it literally over night? Or did you just now really notice it? Have you looked under the front end to check for something wrong? Maybe a broken spring, broken bracket, dented shock that got stuck compressed because of the dent??? We need more info.. How long has the bumper been on? Etc. etc?

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Brankz

Maybe some punk dickhead heat up your coils? Lol. That's the only think that I can thing. If that happened overnight

Top Bottom