If You Don't Think Like jeek.olllllllo - You're an Asshat

Tigrcky

How am I changing sides? I've always been on kh202's side. I still think it stupid how everyone kisses eddies ass just because he is the owner of wayalife lol

we really have to do something about all these kids on the forum. if you read the rules you will see that eddie was only adhering to his rules. dont go insulting the whole forum because we took the time to read the rules.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
How am I changing sides? I've always been on kh202's side. I still think it stupid how everyone kisses eddies ass just because he is the owner of wayalife lol

Don't like what you see, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave. Seriously, nobody asked you to be here and nobody will miss you when you're gone. lol

Tigrcky

I didn't read the rules. Oh well!
OK he broke the rules now how does kh202 have to get bashed for it by everyone on the forum?

did you read the other thread? did you not see that the guy he is protecting clearly broke the rules and now this :asshat: is chewing eddie out for not breaking his own rules? :doh:

10frank9

Web Wheeler

Edgar take your little poo butt back to JKF, hang out with Bob-o and your valley buddies. You are talking crap now and you are teetering on getting your own thread.

I HAVE met Eddie and he is a personal friend. You are defending kh202 and I DOUBT you've met him, OR are personal friends. So the question is my young Salvadorian friend, why exactly are you on "his side?"

Edgar take your little poo butt back to JKF, hang out with Bob-o and your valley buddies. You are talking crap now and you are teetering on getting your own thread.

I HAVE met Eddie and he is a personal friend. You are defending kh202 and I DOUBT you've met him, OR are personal friends. So the question is my young Salvadorian friend, why exactly are you on "his side?"

Once again I was on this thread because I don't like the fact that everyone gangs up on one person. I might not know him but come on why does everyone have to get in it, if he broke the rules why doesn't just Eddie and him self deal with it and not get the whole forum involved ?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Once again I was on this thread because I don't like the fact that everyone gangs up on one person. I might not know him but come on why does everyone have to get in it, if he broke the rules why doesn't just Eddie and him self deal with it and not get the whole forum involved ?

Because bob-o and combatvet said no.

Tigrcky

try the other forums trust me you wont go 1 hour being as young as you are with the jeep you have without getting extreme hate flamed... you have it lucky here try to remember that when you insult those who are kind to you

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Why don't you start your own forum and run it however the hell you want to run it. In case you forgot, this is MY forum, I pay for its existence and I will run it however I want to run it. Again, don't like it, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave. I never asked you to be here and couldn't care less if you left.

I didn't say it was okay I'm saying it should be between you and that person.

Why is it okay for your friends to call me out on the forum but I have to handle things behind closed doors?

Top Bottom