Judging wayoflife

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I couldn't say because I don't know him. You must know him to be able to judge him like that right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

And who are you, the pope? Go preach at someone who'd care you hypocrite. Since you seemed to have missed it, I did just get done explaining what I've seen SPOD do and can prove it. In spite of it, he came on to say what he said. Clearly, he DOESN'T GIVE A HOOT and really, that's his choice to make. Likewise, I will see him as I do and you can judge me for that.

dhughes

Banned
And who are you, the pope? Go preach at someone who'd care you hypocrite. Since you seemed to have missed it, I did just get done explaining what I've seen SPOD do and can prove it. In spite of it, he came on to say what he said. Clearly, he DOESN'T GIVE A HOOT and really, that's his choice to make. Likewise, I will see him as I do and you can judge me for that.

Hypocrite? How did you arrive at that?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hypocrite? How did you arrive at that?

My mistake, I guess I had assumed you were judging me for judging him. If you really were just interested in what you felt was an "attack someone's character", allow me to answer you by saying, I was just calling it like I saw it. You can judge for yourself whether or not it was actually an attack.

dhughes

Banned
My mistake, I guess I had assumed you were judging me for judging him. If you really were just interested in what you felt was an "attack someone's character", allow me to answer you by saying, I was just calling it like I saw it. You can judge for yourself whether or not it was actually an attack.

No I wasn't judging you thats why I asked the question.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure if you are open to a weld in sport cage but the River Raider weld in is a nice cage and doesn't make noises. ..only have a shot of the rear on my phone but here is a couple off the site..

Maybe you should read the OP's first post and then you would be sure. I just love how guys like you come on to a thread asking about 3 different bolt on cages and specifically states that his shop "recommends RockHard because of the easier install" and yet, you still come on to talk about the weld in cage that you chose to run just in case the OP would be "open" to it. :naw:

dhughes

Banned
Easier for some is different depending on skill level. The weld in was very easy to do. Like you often do I just offered up my opinion about a product that I have experience with.

dhughes

Banned
I haven't decided which way to go with yet. The shop recommends RockHard because of the easier install. Any thoughts.

I am leaning towards Poison Spyder because they are local to me and I already have their rocker rails.

Who has installed a Poison Spyder in their garage?

So he was asking about how many different cages?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Easier for some is different depending on skill level. The weld in was very easy to do. Like you often do I just offered up my opinion about a product that I have experience with.

:cheesy: Please, I offer up my experience on things regarding the products being asked about. For instance, this thread was in regards to Poison Spyder or Rock Hard and I offered up what I have experienced about both. YOU came on here to show off what you chose to buy, a weld in cage that wasn't even a part of the discussion at hand. :rolleyes2:

So he was asking about how many different cages?

And you got that how? Is English not your first language?

dhughes

Banned
Sometimes having someone bring a new idea helps. Again it was a product I have experience with and offered up the information.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sometimes having someone bring a new idea helps.

Oh I get it, you assume that people are too stupid to know that there are weld in kits that they should consider instead of an easier to install bolt in kit. I mean, why else would they not include weld in kits in their post looking for advice. :rolleyes2:

Again it was a product I have experience with and offered up the information.

Never said you didn't and nobody really cares.

dhughes

Banned
Oh I get it, you assume that people are too stupid to know that there are weld in kits that they should consider instead of an easier to install bolt in kit. I mean, why else would they not include weld in kits in their post looking for advice. :rolleyes2:

Never said you didn't and nobody really cares.

Never said stupid. That's your word. Is it easy to overlook a product that you may like? Yes it is. As for why they didn't ask about a weld in is not for me to answer because I didn't ask the question. How do you know that nobody cares? Anything is possible. ;)

Sharkey

Word Ninja
For my tastes, the RR weld-in eats up way too much of my field of vision with its inside the window frame placement.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Never said stupid. That's your word.

You're right, that's the way it sounded to me. I talk to countless folks everyday and find that most have done an extensive amount of research before asking the questions that they have. Rather than assuming that they haven't like you do, I prefer to just answer and discuss what they are asking about. But hey, that's just me.

Is it easy to overlook a product that you may like? Yes it is.

No, that is your assumption and really, maybe you're the kind of guy that would. Let me take the time to tell you about the Rock Hard, OR-FAB and Poison Spyder sport cages, they are all BOLT-IN and a lot easier to install. I know you already have a cage you choose to buy but let me point you to two different write-ups I've done regarding cages that you may have overlooked just in case. It is after easy to do.

http://project-jk.com/jeep-jk-write...er-2007-2010-sport-cage-installation-write-up

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2865-Rock-Hard-4x4-JK-Sport-Cage-Installation-Write-Up

As for why they didn't ask about a weld in is not for me to answer because I didn't ask the question.

You're right, YOU DIDN'T ASK THE QUESTION, THE OP DID. :naw:

How do you know that nobody cares? Anything is possible. ;)

You're right, I'm sure your mom cares.

dhughes

Banned
You're right, that's the way it sounded to me. I talk to countless folks everyday and find that most have done an extensive amount of research before asking the questions that they have. Rather than assuming that they haven't like you do, I prefer to just answer and discuss what they are asking about. But hey, that's just me.

No, that is your assumption and really, maybe you're the kind of guy that would. Let me take the time to tell you about the Rock Hard, OR-FAB and Poison Spyder sport cages, they are all BOLT-IN and a lot easier to install. I know you already have a cage you choose to buy but let me point you to two different write-ups I've done regarding cages that you may have overlooked just in case. It is after easy to do.

http://project-jk.com/jeep-jk-write...er-2007-2010-sport-cage-installation-write-up

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2865-Rock-Hard-4x4-JK-Sport-Cage-Installation-Write-Up

You're right, YOU DIDN'T ASK THE QUESTION, THE OP DID. :naw:

You're right, I'm sure your mom cares.

I would hope so. Thanks for reassuring me.

Top Bottom