Judging wayoflife

Tigrcky

It's confidential. Details only upon complete application, fulfillment of said pre-requisites, agility test, background, psych and polygraph.

well i can walk, background yeah fail, psych well crazy as all get out, and polygraph is that where you have a parrot named polly crap on graph paper?

jarho00

Awesome looking work. I would love to do that with mine. Ever since I saw Vengeance I wanted to stretch mine. I like the concept of keeping it low and spread the legs out just enough to keep it planted.

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

munstie

Will we get uniforms:screwy:

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

Attachments

• 1386225039698.jpg
    1386225039698.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 189

BigBoy

While the banter between all of you is hilarious and very amusing, I can't help but feel like the OP is being overlooked here.

For the record I know nothing about sport cages other than what has been posted in this community.

Tigrcky

While the banter between all of you is hilarious and very amusing, I can't help but feel like the OP is being overlooked here.

For the record I know nothing about sport cages other than what has been posted in this community.

Happens all the time sadly but he will be helped

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

yeah, that kind of happens from time to time when people start a thread and then disappears. I probably should move all the BS out into another thread. :crazyeyes:

ttfhell

Is this the the thread where I constantly comment on things I haven't used and then argue with the people that have used them? If I can argue points with the guy that owns and operates this forum at the same time it would be a bonus. The only thing better would be if I can post a thread about my future modifications and ask for opinions right after I argue with the owner about something I haven't used. Hopefully this is the thread I'm looking for.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Is this the the thread where I constantly comment on things I haven't used and then argue with the people that have used them? If I can argue points with the guy that owns and operates this forum at the same time it would be a bonus. The only thing better would be if I can post a thread about my future modifications and ask for opinions right after I argue with the owner about something I haven't used. Hopefully this is the thread I'm looking for.

Yes you found the right one. Welcome! :standing wave:

munstie

If you really want to complete the process ask the owner to delete your profile:D

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

dhughes

Banned

I'm thinking this isn't that thread. Show me once where I commented on something I haven't used and argue about them. This is kinda funny though and doesn't bother me at all. Thanks for the efforts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

dhughes

Banned
That want happen with me. I have thicker skin than that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

dhughes

Banned
I'm looking at adding a snorkel to my 2 door jk in the near future. I like the slim look of the river raider cast aluminum snorkel, but an curious to see what you guys think! I would go with the less expensive rugged ridge or similar model, but they are just too bulky for me. Plus I just got some LEDs to mount on my windshield, so I'd need one that allows room for em... Whatcha think?

I'd go with the river raider myself. Great company with quality products and excellent customer service.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom