Judging wayoflife

I'd go with the river raider myself. Great company with quality products and excellent customer service.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

:cheesy: Just like clockwork - I had a feeling you'd chime in on this thread :thumb:

Lol. Did you now? Glad I run through your mind time to time. I figured you would chime in and quote me so....

Lol. Did you now? Glad I run through your mind time to time. I figured you would chime in and quote me so....

:cheesy: Being that you figured as much, I certainly couldn't let you down.

BTW, what went wrong with your RR stuff that they had to help you out with?

Had problems when I installed my cage. The instructions had some very unclear areas in them. The owner called me on a Saturday and gave me his cell number in case I had more problems. Once he sent a few pictures it was straight forward. I'd say that's great service. Also when I ordered my last parts they sent me out a couple pull overs just because.

Had problems when I installed my cage. The instructions had some very unclear areas in them. The owner called me on a Saturday and gave me his cell number in case I had more problems. Once he sent a few pictures it was straight forward. I'd say that's great service.

Well, in all fairness, the best customer service to me is the one you never have to call on. Glad to hear they've got their parts fitting better now and that the only problem they have now is their poor instructions.

Also when I ordered my last parts they sent me out a couple pull overs just because.

:cheesy: You'll forgive me but, there is no "just because". What they did is called "marketing" and it helps to get guys to sing praises for them just like you did :yup:

In all fairness the cage had just come out and the pictures in the instructions weren't very clear. He sent me the color photos that they used and it cleared my questions up. I don't remember getting any instructions for my evo sliders and the middle support on one side didn't even touch the frame. Guess they all can't be perfect?

In all fairness the cage had just come out and the pictures in the instructions weren't very clear. He sent me the color photos that they used and it cleared my questions up. I don't remember getting any instructions for my evo sliders and the middle support on one side didn't even touch the frame. Guess they all can't be perfect?

:cheesy: You mistake me for someone who feels the need to defend a company even one like EVO. Only fanboys do that.

Sing praises? Just gave my honest opinion that's all.

:cheesy: You sure do get butthurt easily.

I know it's hard for you but, follow me for just a second here.... they gave you a couple pull overs because it's how companies market themselves. It helps make guys like you feel good about buying from them and spread the word if for no other reason than the fact that you might wear it here and there. There's nothing wrong with it per se, every good company does it and helping other companies do it is what I used to do for a living. Of course, if you really want to believe they sent them to you "just because", you can keep on believing that just like you do everything else :yup:

"Grow some balls" learn who the fuck I am first! I never disrespected you, actually I think you give some good advice except you dislike certain companys!

I think we are still waiting with baited breath to find out who you are. :yawn37: As for growing balls, don't bother. To paraphrase the immortal words of Betty White, your vagina can take much more of a pounding.

Really? Damn I learn something new everyday. ...glad you cleared that up for me. Please tell me how or why you think I'm "butthurt". I'm sure if you explain it slowly I will understand that also.

I'd go with the river raider myself. Great company with quality products and excellent customer service.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

River Raider skids rock...well, at least until you hit a rock and then they pretty much suck.

Really? Damn I learn something new everyday. ...glad you cleared that up for me.

That's what I'm here for. ;)

Please tell me how or why you think I'm "butthurt". I'm sure if you explain it slowly I will understand that also.

Unfortunately, there are some things that are clearly over your head.

Top Bottom