Judging wayoflife

Was that supposed to be an insult? :thinking:

He's saying that you are incapable of independent thinking or for seeing things for what they really are and only agreeing with me because you are somehow a fan of mine. :crazyeyes:

He's saying that you are incapable of independent thinking or for seeing things for what they really are and only agreeing with me because you are somehow a fan of mine. :crazyeyes:

Lol, a fan of yours I certainly am. :)

A guy who selfishly shares his time, knowledge, and wealth of off-road experience with any member who asks for it. A guy who has created multiple places, free of charge, for all of us to share and improve upon our collective passion for Jeeps. A guy who continually creates and releases brilliant movies, free of charge, for anyone to enjoy. Have I built enough of a theme yet or should I keep going?

What is there not to be a fan of? :thinking:

Yep second set. Decided I wanted a different look. What would I have learned the first time? They have a great product so I used them again? Yeah I guess I did learn something the first time.

Had problems when I installed my cage. The instructions had some very unclear areas in them. The owner called me on a Saturday and gave me his cell number in case I had more problems. Once he sent a few pictures it was straight forward. I'd say that's great service. Also when I ordered my last parts they sent me out a couple pull overs just because.

Did poison spider send you hoodies after there fenders fucked up your body or was that user error?

Yep second set. Decided I wanted a different look. What would I have learned the first time? They have a great product so I used them again? Yeah I guess I did learn something the first time.

So, the dented look was what you were really going for, nice.

I have parts from a few different companies. They all have good and not so good parts. I tried to buy parts that work and fit well not buy parts just because company X built or sold them.

I'm tired of waiting so I am going to guess...

K9 Wells from Italy...hmmm?

I'm going to go with Wells as his last name, likes dogs, or maybe works with them, from Italy, doesn't sound like english is his second language, so not a native Italian, tough guy attitude, might be in the military, maybe a dog handler, seems to have a chip on his shoulder about jeeps and toward Eddie and mods, must be a member of at least one other jeep forum (probably the one Eddie used to own), and is a fan boy of at least one part that Eddie hasn't bent over backwards to support becuase of some fatal flaw despite him buying it, I'm going to guess Metal Cloak.

Bonus guess: If he wasn't in Italy, his favorite trail would be Rausch Creek.

How'd I do? :idontknow:

I'm guessing S-Pod

I have parts from a few different companies. They all have good and not so good parts. I tried to buy parts that work and fit well not buy parts just because company X built or sold them.

So your saying the RR skins worked so well you had to buy another set? And you were the fastest swimmer? Roflmao

You have no clue do you. I said I bought a 2nd set of corners. They did work just fine but I decided to go a different way and comp cut the rear. Read before you make post about shit you know nothing about.

You have no clue do you. I said I bought a 2nd set of corners. They did work just fine but I decided to go a different way and comp cut the rear. Read before you make post about shit you know nothing about.

How about you just enlighten us. Maybe you do need a snorkel.

My jeep sick? Na not at all. Lots of room for improvement but I'm happy with everything so far. I like to see some of the builds and the comedy also for the most part. That good enough for you?

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

I'm looking at adding a snorkel to my 2 door jk in the near future. I like the slim look of the river raider cast aluminum snorkel, but an curious to see what you guys think! I would go with the less expensive rugged ridge or similar model, but they are just too bulky for me. Plus I just got some LEDs to mount on my windshield, so I'd need one that allows room for em... Whatcha think?

Leximann, did you get your answer? Lol, I think it went in a different direction than you were planning.

Too bad - beat you to it :bleh:

For the record, I only asked because you made it sound like who you are is somehow important. Guess it was just e-threat :yawn37:

Eddie, I don't know if you knew this, but Im important. People know me, and Im kind of a big deal. I have many leatherbound books and my apartment smells like rich mahogany and Mobil 1.

The feeling is mutual Eddie. You do provide me entertainment and really thats all that matters to me.

The feeling is mutual Eddie. You do provide me entertainment and really thats all that matters to me.

LOL!! As if what matters to you really matters. You really are a funny guy :cheesy:

Top Bottom