Judging wayoflife

dhughes

Banned
Yeah looks like we all have something we are good at. You I'd say your best at laying judgment on people that you don't know.
:thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

MTG

Caught the Bug
Why do people come on here and get into it with Eddie? Seriously, it's bad enough that they are at home in their mom's basement, wearing lipstick and women's lingerie while surfing the internet. But making the rest if us suffer through their delusional banter is just plain annoying.

Oh and I have the RH cage, looks good, easy install...and yes I considered all options. 👍

DELIVERANCE

Hit "send" on accident. Your post just brought images of a real purdy mouth and squealing like a pig :)

***Mostly broke and kinda ugly. But at least I ain't got no friends!***

dhughes

Banned
Why do people come on here and get into it with Eddie? Seriously, it's bad enough that they are at home in their mom's basement, wearing lipstick and women's lingerie while surfing the internet. But making the rest if us suffer through their delusional banter is just plain annoying.

Oh and I have the RH cage, looks good, easy install...and yes I considered all options. 👍

I had no intention on " getting into it with Eddie" I simply posted on the thread to the op.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I had no intention on " getting into it with Eddie" I simply posted on the thread to the op.

:cheesy: Oh come on, maybe not on this thread but you had every intension of "getting into it" with me and that's cool, you're free to judge me. :yup:

dhughes

Banned
:cheesy: Oh come on, maybe not on this thread but you had every intension of "getting into it" with me and that's cool, you're free to judge me. :yup:

Really that was far from my intentions. For the most part most of you opinions are spot on. In this case I couldn't say because I have no experience with the rh or ps cage for jk or jku's. That's why I didn't comment on either of them.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Really that was far from my intentions.

Sure fooled me and by the looks of it, others as well.

For the most part most of you opinions are spot on. In this case I couldn't say because I have no experience with the rh or ps cage for jk or jku's.

You're right, you couldn't say because you have no experience with either of them.

That's why I didn't comment on either of them.

No, you didn't, you just chose to use the opportunity to comment on something that nobody was asking about.

dhughes

Banned
Really? You just wanna keep going with this? I'm not trying to say anyone is wrong or right here. I am more than welcome to post on this or any other thread. YOU just didn't like what I posted for whatever reason. Oh well that doesn't really bother me and if I posted something out of line with this thread the op can say so and I'll appoligz to that person. Now feel free to cut up what I typed and fire back. :beer:

dhughes

Banned
Stretching a 2 door

]I've seen a few write ups and have used alot of the info. I jumped into doing a 12" rear stretch and would like a opinion on the shock setup. The plan will be to go coilovers next. I'll post a few pics to give you a idea of what I done so far. It's a custom 3 link. I wanted to go 4 but didn't wanna lose the back seat. The shock setup is my biggest concern.

3aruzegy.jpg
duhyzajy.jpg
7ube9e3u.jpg
9ypesahe.jpg
avu9u8es.jpg

y6uqupe8.jpg

a6apa2e8.jpg
gyte2utu.jpg

Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug

Oh I didn't say "you" did. In fact, I said "people" and "they" and specifically excluded you. But since you brought up what you did, I'll respond. While that might not have been your intention (though I'd say that is up for debate), that is exactly what you did and then you kept it going. In fact, it appears you still want to keep it going by trying to get in the last word with your attempted little quips. It's just tiresome. I'm sure you view it differently...like you all do. But honestly, it's late, it's probably a school night, just let it go. Of course, you can keep it coming and entertain us all by showing your true colors.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Really? You just wanna keep going with this?

Really, you just wanna keep going with this?

I'm not trying to say anyone is wrong or right here.

Never even knew that was what we were talking about. But, okay.

I am more than welcome to post on this or any other thread.

Actually, you aren't more than welcome, it's a privilege that I afford you. You agreed to that in order to become a member here. Just sayin...

YOU just didn't like what I posted for whatever reason.

Funny, all I did was comment on how guys like you come on to a thread asking about 3 different bolt on cages and specifically states that his shop "recommends RockHard because of the easier install" and yet, you come on to talk about the weld in cage that you chose to run. If anything, I just called it like I saw it and it was YOU who didn't like what I posted for whatever reason. :idontknow:

Oh well that doesn't really bother me and if I posted something out of line with this thread the op can say so and I'll appoligz to that person.

Please, you're not that special... well, maybe you're "special" but nobody is asking for your "apology"

Now feel free to cut up what I typed and fire back. :beer:

;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Tigrcky

wooooooeeeeeeee the troll smell is strong tonight!!! :cheesy: and to think somewhere there lies a broken keyboard :naw: lets have a moment of silence for our fallen computer component :thankyou:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I am starting a Wayallfe Volunteer Troll-Patrol. Who's in? There are minimum requirements PM me for further details.

Top Bottom