Pages : [1] 2

Maertz
12-24-2013, 05:03 AM
Lol sorry to shit in your cornflakes.. Take a chill pill :thumbup:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife
12-24-2013, 05:05 AM

:cheesy: Awe, did I get your panties in a bunch? The pill is for you to take my friend. ;)

Maertz
12-24-2013, 05:06 AM
I am chill? But whatever helps you sleep at night is fine with me.

OverlanderJK
12-24-2013, 05:08 AM
I am chill?

Is that a question or a statement?

10frank9
12-24-2013, 05:08 AM

Looks like you're the one who needs a cold beer here. You are practically throwing a tantrum trying to sell your idea of buying junkyard axles. We get it, it's been done, go do it, just know that most people here might prefer a new axle on their new(er) JK.

10frank9
12-24-2013, 05:09 AM
Is that a question or a statement?

This is Branks 2nd screen name

Serg5000
12-24-2013, 05:10 AM
I really trip on how some sound advice from one to another ends up in a pissing contest. Keep up the good work fellas.

Maertz
12-24-2013, 05:11 AM
Looks like you're the one who needs a cold beer here. You are practically throwing a tantrum trying to sell your idea of buying junkyard axles. We get it, it's been done, go do it, just know that most people here might prefer a new axle on their new(er) JK.

Im actually having a vodka and relaxing. Im sorry i didn't reccomend evo.... Not. I wasn't selling any idea as i have nothing to profit off of it. Sad to see what you call a tantrum :what:

piginajeep
12-24-2013, 05:11 AM

Kills me, 30,000 k plus jeep. Let's go throw some shit in it from a 1978 ford.

OverlanderJK
12-24-2013, 05:12 AM
I really trip on how some sound advice from one to another ends up in a pissing contest. Keep up the good work fellas.

You really think the sound advice is building a junkyard axle when he specifically asked about teraflex and dynatrac? Doesn't sound sound to me.

wayoflife
12-24-2013, 05:12 AM
I am chill? But whatever helps you sleep at night is fine with me.

Yeah, getting your panties in a bunch does help me to sleep better at night, thanks for playing :thumb:

Maertz
12-24-2013, 05:13 AM
Kills me, 30,000 k plus jeep. Let's go throw some shit in it from a 1978 ford.

How about some shit from an old fc? So you want people to overspend based on the basis that they bought a newer jeep?

piginajeep
12-24-2013, 05:16 AM
How about some shit from an old fc? So you want people to overspend based on the basis that they bought a newer jeep?

Axles are to narrow, weak closed ball joints won't hold up either

10frank9

You are clearly headed down a path I have seen many go on before you. Have fun! It must make you tired being right ALL the time.

JK12

Man you're really butthurt because your unwanted advice wasn't asked for? Come on.. Give it up before you over welcome your stay

Skid_Kid
12-24-2013, 05:19 AM
You are clearly headed down a path I have seen many go on before you. Have fun! It must make you tired being right ALL the time.

You talking to Maertz or Overlander? :cheesy::cheesy:

JAGS
12-24-2013, 05:20 AM

What point are you trying to make with your posts, since they don't reference the original poster's question on two products?

And merry Xmas, happy Hanukkah and festivus for the rest of us. Way to share the holiday spirit. 👍

- Jason

Maertz
12-24-2013, 05:21 AM
Lol o no a threat of a ban? How original. Ive got my not give a shit face on. Way of gay and project gay k wont be missed. I thought it may have changed, but i see most people's claims are still true....

10frank9
12-24-2013, 05:21 AM
You talking to Maertz or Overlander? :cheesy::cheesy:

Well at least Overlander admits he's a douche. Maertz doesn't know what's best for him because he is right. Right? Lol.

10frank9
12-24-2013, 05:23 AM
Lol o no a threat of a ban? How original. Ive got my not give a shit face on. Way of gay and project gay k wont be missed. I thought it may have changed, but i see most people's claims are still true....

Well that didn't take long at all. What "peoples claims" do you speak of? Or are you hiding behind imaginary tales with no firsthand knowledge?

piginajeep
12-24-2013, 05:24 AM

Your really original with this one. never heard that one before

10frank9
12-24-2013, 05:26 AM
Your really original with this one. never heard that one before

He's pretty bitchin' just ask him.

Skid_Kid
Well that didn't take long at all. What "peoples claims" do you speak of? Or are you hiding behind imaginary tales with no firsthand knowledge?

55 posts, is that a record? :doh:

Maertz
Lol you must have heard the common phrase before. Doesnt surprise me...

10frank9
12-24-2013, 05:27 AM
55 posts, is that a record? :doh:

Pretty close to be tied with another badass know-it-all.

JK12
12-24-2013, 05:29 AM

How old are you? Let's grow up and use grown up words here. People claims you speak of are what they and hundreds of others trust to get them home after a day of wheeling. If you want your "junk" axle go ahead. We'd rather put modern with modern. After spending hard earned money on something proven

ttfhell
12-24-2013, 05:29 AM
Is this the Metalcloak thread?

wayoflife
12-24-2013, 05:31 AM
Way of gay and project gay k wont be missed.

Funny, you're still here :thinking:

I thought it may have changed, but i see most people's claims are still true....

So please, do yourself a favor and spend more of your time with them.

10frank9
12-24-2013, 05:33 AM
Do you feel more "special" now with your own thread?

Maertz
Hmm. How bout you all grow up and use your brains to think on your own. If it helps you justify your wasted money good for you. As said plenty of people use the junk axles and beat them alot more.

wayoflife
Lol you must have heard the common phrase before. Doesnt surprise me...

Of course it doesn't - trolls like you are far from original.

10frank9
12-24-2013, 05:34 AM
Hmm. How bout you all grow up and use your brains to think on your own. If it helps you justify your wasted money good for you. As said plenty of people use the junk axles and beat them alot more.

So they must be better than those of us brainwashed people who waste our money.

Assclown!

wayoflife
12-24-2013, 05:36 AM

Oh, I get it now. If we don't all think like you, we must not be using our brains or are somehow incapable of thinking on our own. Got it :thumb:

MTG
12-24-2013, 05:37 AM
Funny, you're still here :thinking:

So please, do yourself a favor and spend more of your time with them.

Come on, give him a break...

His parents are out for the night at the Company Christmas party, mom is under the mistletoe hoping dad's boss comes around, dad is passed out in his cubicle after one cup of eggnog, and he is drinking "a vodka" from their liquor cabinet with nothing better to do than to come on here and talk about how lame the site is. :crazyeyes:

Merry Christmas everyone!

10frank9
12-24-2013, 05:38 AM
Oh, I get it now. If we don't all think like you, we must not be using our brains or are somehow incapable of thinking on our own. Got it :thumb:

Hello, brainwashed money waster here, Maertz how much better are junkyard axles than Dynatrac, or Teraflex, or Currie?

Maertz
12-24-2013, 05:38 AM

Nope you dont get it. Theres alot of "pushing" and one sidedness and you cant deny it. From your stand point i get it but not the others... Other than chris. I see his side to.

wayoflife
12-24-2013, 05:39 AM
Come on, give him a break...

His parents are out for the night at the Company Christmas party, mom is under the mistletoe hoping dad's boss comes around, dad is passed out in his cubicle after one cup of eggnog, and he is drinking "a vodka" from their liquor cabinet with nothing better to do than to come on here and talk about how lame the site is. :crazyeyes:

Merry Christmas everyone!

:cheesy: All I was saying is that if we won't be missed, I was surprised that he was still here. Likewise, I was encouraging him to spend more time with his friends - Did I do wrong? :idontknow:

JAGS
12-24-2013, 05:42 AM
So is this guy an original or a regurgitation of a previous asshat. His comment on this place not changing makes me think the later.

But yeah, like skid said. 55 posts might be close to a record.

- Jason

wayoflife
12-24-2013, 05:43 AM
Nope you dont get it. Theres alot of "pushing" and one sidedness and you cant deny it.

Let me see. It's okay for a troll like you to come on to my forum and express your opinions but if I do the same, it's "pushing" and "one sidedness". Got it :thumb:

From your stand point i get it but not the others... Other than chris. I see his side to.

Right, the others should all just agree with everything you have to say just because you said it. It all makes sense now - thanks :crazyeyes:

Serg5000
You really think the sound advice is building a junkyard axle when he specifically asked about teraflex and dynatrac? Doesn't sound sound to me.

I meant the heads being given by Eddie as good advice. I may have chosen words incorrectly.

JK12
Nope you dont get it. Theres alot of "pushing" and one sidedness and you cant deny it. From your stand point i get it but not the others... Other than chris. I see his side to.

Is anyone here not aloud to ever share there experiences or their personal trust In the investments they've made? You see it as one sided because you are the onesided person here. No body asked for junk yard axles. Maybe you should learn that other people have opinions and you can leave it be. Don't get all up in a bunch cause your opinion got shot down and disagree with what the OP wanted

JAGS
12-24-2013, 05:47 AM
Is anyone here not aloud to ever share there experiences or their personal trust In the investments they've made? You see it as one sided because you are the onesided person here. No body asked for junk yard axles. Maybe you should learn that other people have opinions and you can leave it be. Don't get all up in a bunch cause your opinion got shot down and disagree with what the OP wanted

Bingo. You get it. That's the issue is the original post and request.

- Jason

Maertz
12-24-2013, 05:47 AM
I find it amusing and sad at the same time. But hey ive seen some other weird groups before to. I see some people's sides, but theres so many people here that have never offroaded or just got a jeep and think this site and they few products are the only options. Its almost wrong to lead fellow jeepers on. I do give respect to you though in getting such a large gathering of followers so willing to believe.

Maertz
12-24-2013, 05:48 AM
I said personally I'd reccomend them, and got flamed for not saying dynatrac axkes make you a man. I never said they were the only option. No one mentioned currie or g2 either.

10frank9
12-24-2013, 05:50 AM
I find it amusing and sad at the same time. But hey ive seen some other weird groups before to. I see some people's sides, but theres so many people here that have never offroaded or just got a jeep and think this site and they few products are the only options. Its almost wrong to lead fellow jeepers on. I do give respect to you though in getting such a large gathering of followers so willing to believe.

You're that vain to think there are 10,000 plus people here that can't think on their own? What a pompous ass. Looks like you're the one who is the outsider. Information is shared here and if you don't like it, there's the door. No one is making you stay. We are just a bunch of sheep anyways right?

Thanks for showing your true colors.

Maertz
12-24-2013, 05:51 AM
Lol feel free to judge someone off the internet. Impressive you can see true colors of a jeep forum.. Thats thinking highly of yourself. I dont care.

JK12
12-24-2013, 05:51 AM
I said personally I'd reccomend them, and got flamed for not saying dynatrac axkes make you a man. I never said they were the only option. No one mentioned currie or g2 either.

You're getting flamed cause you started shit with the owner of the forum. It's his house not yours. And if you go back and look, read what the OP said I don't believe he said anything about junk axles your opinion wasn't asked for don't state what someone doesn't want plain and simple.

10frank9
12-24-2013, 05:53 AM
Lol feel free to judge someone off the internet. I dont care.

Seriously? You've been judging all night. Grouping bunches of people into categories calling them brainless and even went as far as to call this site gay. Take a look in the mirror you clown.

CaliCrusher

At least here you get the privilege of watching Eddie and Mel beat the shit out of the products they recommend and drive home relatively unscathed. And all that is free of charge.

JAGS

You said more than that bro. Check ur first couple posts.

And the OP didn't ask about Currie or G2.

- Jason

Maertz
Sorry i didnt suck his dick. I was just showing the op other options no one else would. He knew the answers he get when he posted here.. He even asked for fair opinions.. When i did i got crucified and he got what he expected... O well..

Brankz
12-24-2013, 05:54 AM
What happened!!? What did I miss?
Is it me or he talk like that kid with the heated coils? Lol

10frank9
12-24-2013, 05:55 AM
Sorry i didnt suck his dick. I was just showing the op other options no one else would. He knew the answers he get when he posted here.. He even asked for fair opinions.. When i did i got crucified and he got what he expected... O well..

Crucified? You pansy. You can't leave well enough alone.

Why ARE you still here?

Maertz
12-24-2013, 05:55 AM
At least here you get the privilege of watching Eddie and Mel beat the shit out of the products they recommend and drive home relatively unscathed. And all that is free of charge.

Ive seen jk buggies get beat to shit alot more with half the cost into them. There more capable and dont drive onroad as there built for offroad...

Maertz
12-24-2013, 05:56 AM
Crucified? You pansy. You can't leave well enough alone.

Why ARE you still here?

Ive got to have something to watch with my popcorn...

Brankz
12-24-2013, 05:57 AM
Seriously? You've been judging all night. Grouping bunches of people into categories calling them brainless and even went as far as to call this site gay. Take a look in the mirror you clown.

Maybe he's the gay one, for thinking in GAY forums? :thinking: lol

JAGS
12-24-2013, 05:57 AM

What makes you think that we don't know or research other options? There are tons of options... then there a couple great/better options. Most people like you don't seem to realize the difference or how to read an OP question.

- Jason

10frank9
12-24-2013, 05:58 AM
Ive got to have something to watch with my popcorn...

You are so cool...

CaliCrusher
12-24-2013, 05:59 AM
Ive seen jk buggies get beat to shit alot more with half the cost into them. There more capable and dont drive onroad as there built for offroad...

But nobody here drives a buggy.

10frank9
But nobody here drives a buggy.

I've got a Razor scooter and a Segway does that count?

JK12

He asked for opinion on what he stated that he had issues with and what to go with. And you really have something for guys don't you? Talking about gays and sucking dick like its your job. Give up delete your account and go bitch to other people about how everyone hurt your tiny feelings on here

Maertz
12-24-2013, 06:00 AM
Just because they dont say it in the op doesnt mean anything. Maybe some ops might not know other options and when presented they might like them.

CaliCrusher
12-24-2013, 06:00 AM
I've got a Razor scooter and a Segway does that count?

Only if it's got 37s!

Maertz
12-24-2013, 06:01 AM
Lol don't hurt your brain trying to figure to this puzzle out... I was merely repeating a ever so common saying. Clearly youve all heard it before and that makes me laugh.

wayoflife
12-24-2013, 06:01 AM
I find it amusing and sad at the same time. But hey ive seen some other weird groups before to.

And I find it amusing and sad at the same time that you would think of us in this way but still feel the need to spend so much of your time with us.

I see some people's sides, but theres so many people here that have never offroaded or just got a jeep and think this site and they few products are the only options. Its almost wrong to lead fellow jeepers on. I do give respect to you though in getting such a large gathering of followers so willing to believe.

No need to be jealous just because you can't get people to listen to you.

wayoflife
12-24-2013, 06:04 AM
Lol feel free to judge someone off the internet. Impressive you can see true colors of a jeep forum.. Thats thinking highly of yourself.

Impressive that you're the only one who can see the true colors of a Jeep forum. Talk about one thinking highly of themself :crazyeyes:

I dont care.

For a guy who "don't care", I find it odd that you're still here.

10frank9
61382 Here's Maertz and his junkyard axle Segway build.

Only if it's got 37s!

Maertz
Im not trying to sway anyone. Thats the point. I could care less. Im greatly ammused at the moment, more so that i havent been banned. Touche on that.

wayoflife
12-24-2013, 06:05 AM

Tell you to that we get it and to give it a rest = crucified. Got it :thumb:

Maertz
12-24-2013, 06:06 AM
Impressive that you're the only one who can see the true colors of a Jeep forum. Talk about one thinking highly of themself :crazyeyes:

For a guy who "don't care", I find it odd that you're still here.

Lol i can be judged but cant judge myself? Interesting. As i said just testing the waters after long break.. All seems the same as before...

Maertz
12-24-2013, 06:08 AM

Looks to new... Prolly a dynatrac prototype for a prius..

JAGS
Lol i can be judged but cant judge myself? Interesting. As i said just testing the waters after long break.. All seems the same as before...

Yeah, you still come across like an ass. And I don't even know you. Guess you haven't changed huh.

- Jason

wayoflife
Ive seen jk buggies get beat to shit alot more with half the cost into them.

So how about you go watch them some more and leave the rest of us alone.

There more capable and dont drive onroad as there built for offroad...

That's so cool. The more money you save on junkyard parts, the more you can put into a tow rig and trailer :crazyeyes:

CaliCrusher

Check and mate. Nice.

wayoflife
12-24-2013, 06:09 AM
Just because they dont say it in the op doesnt mean anything. Maybe some ops might not know other options and when presented they might like them.

Guess everyone needs a forum messiah like you to show them the truth and the light! :rolleyes2:

Maertz
12-24-2013, 06:11 AM
Yeah, you still come across like an ass. And I don't even know you. Guess you haven't changed huh.

- Jason

True :D

wayoflife
12-24-2013, 06:12 AM
Im not trying to sway anyone. Thats the point. I could care less.

So then - GIVE IT A REST ALREADY, we heard what you've been saying and DON'T CARE! Or, are you just so in love with your own voice that you just can't stop?

Im greatly ammused at the moment, more so that i havent been banned. Touche on that.

Guess all it takes for you to be amused is to hang out on a forum that you think is gay. :idontknow:

Maertz
12-24-2013, 06:13 AM
So how about you go watch them some more and leave the rest of us alone.

That's so cool. The more money you save on junkyard parts, the more you can put into a tow rig and trailer :crazyeyes:

If you want to go ahead...

CaliCrusher
12-24-2013, 06:13 AM
Look at the upside Maertz, by me commenting on your gay o life thread, I went from "hooked" to "been around the block."

So I got that going for me, which is nice.

10frank9
12-24-2013, 06:15 AM
If you want to go ahead...

Go back to the San Juan shopping center and enjoy your chai tea latte. Don't get your panties in a bunch if the line is too long and the barista tells you that you shouldn't use the junkyard teacup.

Maertz
12-24-2013, 06:15 AM
Look at the upside Maertz, by me commenting on your gay o life thread, I went from "hooked" to "been around the block."

Lol well congrats sir. Glad i could help.

JK12
12-24-2013, 06:16 AM

Yup! Post counts going up. Having fun with a douche that thinks only his opinion matter and we are all brainwashed by Eddie's experience in the jeep world.

Maertz
12-24-2013, 06:17 AM
Yup! Post counts going up. Having fun with a douche that thinks only his opinion matter and we are all brainwashed by Eddie's experience in the jeep world.

You still seem pretty upset....

Sharkey
12-24-2013, 06:18 AM
Question #1: if a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to bear witness, does the tree make a sound?

Question #2: is a vehicle really "stretched" if all you do is put on longer control arms?

JK12
12-24-2013, 06:19 AM
You still seem pretty upset....

Nah, I'm pretty happy actually. You're my free entertainment for the night. And I thank you for that. Free stuff makes me happy

Maertz
12-24-2013, 06:19 AM
Question #1: if I tree falls in the woods and no one is there to bear witness, does the tree make a sound?

Question #2: is a vehicle really "stretched" if all you do is put on longer control arms?

Ill bite

1.yes
2.no

10frank9
12-24-2013, 06:20 AM
Question #1: if I tree falls in the woods and no one is there to bear witness, does the tree make a sound?

1: yes haven you seen the commercial?

2: only if they are "custom" arms

CaliCrusher
12-24-2013, 06:22 AM

People arguing over what the best options are and have nothing to gain in the end is always a good thing for people like me that don't know that much.

A salesman tells you what you what you want to hear.

UncensoredAggression
12-24-2013, 06:23 AM
Sent while sitting on the crapper.

Maertz
12-24-2013, 06:23 AM
People arguing over what the best options are and have nothing to gain in the end is always a good thing for people like me that don't know that much.

A salesman tells you what you what you want to hear.

Im not saying they dont know there shit, but theres also other options that will be fine for 90 percent of the people offroading.

wayoflife
12-24-2013, 06:24 AM
Ill bite

1.yes
2.no

I know you like gay forums and all but how long are you going to keep jerking off here?

UncensoredAggression
12-24-2013, 06:24 AM

Mad Max's Son! Hahahaha!

Sent while sitting on the crapper.

10frank9
12-24-2013, 06:25 AM
I know you like gay forums and all but how long are you going to keep jerking off here?

Careful he's a biter.

Maertz
12-24-2013, 06:26 AM

You guys are keeping the circle jerk going as much as i am id say your all in as much as i am.

wayoflife
12-24-2013, 06:27 AM
Im not saying they dont know there shit, but theres also other options that will be fine for 90 percent of the people offroading.

So knock yourself out and be fine with your other options. Nobody is standing in your way. Nobody is asking you to like or agree with anything I have to say. Don't like it, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave :rolleyes2:

Maertz
12-24-2013, 06:31 AM
So knock yourself out and be fine with your other options. Nobody is standing in your way. Nobody is asking you to like or agree with anything I have to say. Don't like it, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave :rolleyes2:

Never said they doing any if the above to me. Just trying to show the others other options as well.

wayoflife
12-24-2013, 06:31 AM
You guys are keeping the circle jerk going as much as i am id say your all in as much as i am.

Ummm, since you seemed to have missed it, this is my forum and this is where I belong. You on the other hand, you think my forum is gay but apparently, can't seem to get enough of it. :idontknow:

jesse3638
12-24-2013, 06:32 AM
I think that's the one great thing about Eddie. If he really wanted to like so many other forum owners/moderators he could simply ban you as soon as you disagreed with him. He doesn't though he lets you keep saying what you have to say. Most end up burying them selves anyways. People get butt hurt when their opinion isn't appreciated by the masses. I think what most people don't remember is that Eddie lets us participate on his, I repeat HIS, forum free of charge. Also he deals with thousands of people everyday and when he defends himself publicly against one or two that is only a fraction I'm sure of what he deals with in pm's. So I just want to say thanks for everything.

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Berzerker
12-24-2013, 06:32 AM
I have to quit my job. I keep missing all the tard freak out moments.

Maertz
12-24-2013, 06:33 AM
Ummm, since you seemed to have missed it, this is my forum and this is where I belong. You on the other hand, you think my forum is gay but apparently, can't seem to get enough of it. :idontknow:

O its your forum? Lol like i didnt know. Hope u feel all high and mighty to have a website. Im just passing my time getting a good chuckle.

JAGS
12-24-2013, 06:34 AM

I just wanted something to do while eating dinner. This is about as entertaining as anything on TV.

- Jason

wayoflife
12-24-2013, 06:35 AM
Never said they doing any if the above to me. Just trying to show the others other options as well.

Really? You were just trying to show other options as well?? Oh my, what a messiah, what would anyone here do without you!! You are truly a Jeep savior in need of adoration and praise. May all Jeepers here bow at your feet and worship the ground they stand on for without you telling them over and over and over and over again, they simply would never know of your divine insight. Praise be to Maertz!!:bowdown:

wayoflife
12-24-2013, 06:36 AM
I think that's the one great thing about Eddie. If he really wanted to like so many other forum owners/moderators he could simply ban you as soon as you disagreed with him. He doesn't though he lets you keep saying what you have to say. Most end up burying them selves anyways. People get butt hurt when their opinion isn't appreciated by the masses. I think what most people don't remember is that Eddie lets us participate on his, I repeat HIS, forum free of charge. Also he deals with thousands of people everyday and when he defends himself publicly against one or two that is only a fraction I'm sure of what he deals with in pm's. So I just want to say thanks for everything.

Thanks Jesse, I really do appreciate it :blush:

Maertz
12-24-2013, 06:38 AM
Really? You were just trying to show other options as well?? Oh my, what a messiah, what would anyone here do without you!! You are truly a Jeep savior in need of adoration and praise. May all Jeepers here bow at your feet and worship the ground they stand on for without you telling them over and over and over and over again, they simply would never know of your divine insight. Praise be to Maertz!!:bowdown:

Not needed

Maertz
12-24-2013, 06:38 AM
I just wanted something to do while eating dinner. This is about as entertaining as anything on TV.

- Jason

Agreed!

JK12
12-24-2013, 06:39 AM
Not needed

Feeling hurt again?...

ttfhell
12-24-2013, 06:40 AM
Is the Tera housing any better than the dynatrac ?

Maertz
12-24-2013, 06:40 AM

I have yet to see a pay to browse jk forum... I do agree it used to be more ban happy.

Maertz
12-24-2013, 06:41 AM

No body other than dynatrac makes axles...

wayoflife
O its your forum? Lol like i didnt know.

Never said that you didn't know - just that's the reason why I'm here. You on the other hand think my forum is gay and in spite of the fact that nobody asked you to be here or to spend any time on it - here you are still posting away on it. ;)

Hope u feel all high and mighty to have a website. Im just passing my time getting a good chuckle.

Nice to hear that what you consider to be gay gives you a chuckle. You might want to clean up after yourself when you're done or else your mom might find out. Just sayin...

Maertz
Feeling hurt again?...

Negative

wayoflife
12-24-2013, 06:42 AM
Not needed

:cheesy: I guess I hit the nail right on the head ;)

Maertz
12-24-2013, 06:43 AM
:cheesy: I guess I hit the nail right on the head ;)

It was touching, but i owe it all to you guys.

JAGS
12-24-2013, 06:44 AM
Agreed!

Really. I thought for sure youd point to WWE or spongebob as other viable options from the junkyard of viewing pleasure.

- Jason

wayoflife
12-24-2013, 06:44 AM
I have yet to see a pay to browse jk forum...

Nah, you just have to be inundated with spam ads on a slow server and spend time with people who all agree with you.

I do agree it used to be more ban happy.

Speaking from experience or just what you've heard ;)

BONDSY
12-24-2013, 06:45 AM
Im just passing my time getting a good chuckle.

Oh......but we are all laughing at your dumb ass!!!

JK12
12-24-2013, 06:46 AM

We're not laughing with him like he thinks...we're laughing at him

Maertz
12-24-2013, 06:46 AM
Nah, you just have to be inundated with spam ads on a slow server and spend time with people who all agree with you.

Speaking from experience or just what you've heard ;)

All ads can be disabled on a browser..

N yes ive seen people be banned on another site ill let you guess. , but not me personally. as i said less ban happy since i came back...

Maertz
12-24-2013, 06:47 AM
Really. I thought for sure youd point to WWE or spongebob as other viable options from the junkyard of viewing pleasure.

- Jason

Sorry to disappoint...

wayoflife
12-24-2013, 06:48 AM
It was touching, but i owe it all to you guys.

Guess we bring out the best in you. BTW, being that you're going to continue jerking off on what you consider to be a gay forum, I guess I should thank you for your support. Because of guys like you adding to the member count here, I will be sure to get a lot more money and all the best parts for free :thumb:

yes ive seen people be banned on another site ill let you guess. , but not me personally. as i said less ban happy since i came back...

Oh, you've "seen people be banned" and of course, none of them ever did anything wrong. They were all innocent good people just like you. What a bastard that guy who banned them must have been.

Maertz
12-24-2013, 06:50 AM
Guess we bring out the best in you. BTW, being that you're going to continue jerking off on what you consider to be a gay forum, I guess I should thank you for your support. Because of guys like you adding to the member count here, I will be sure to get a lot more money and all the best parts for free :thumb:

Been a member for a long time nothing new, and exactly my point your biased based on who pays you like most forums.

Maertz
12-24-2013, 06:50 AM

aww dont hurt my feelings lol.

JAGS
12-24-2013, 06:51 AM

Didnt you see the memo. Tera also comes with cooler stickers and a tshirt. I mean, what more could one want from a product made in china.

- Jason

JK12
12-24-2013, 06:52 AM
Been a member for a long time nothing new, and exactly my point your biased based on who pays you like most forums.

Or he's biased based on what's proven through experience and what he trusts. Maybe a thought everyone should consider before being an asshat

Maertz
12-24-2013, 06:52 AM
Didnt you see the memo. Tera also comes with cooler stickers and a tshirt. I mean, what more could one want from a product made in china.

- Jason

id bet plenty of the jeep parts are still made in china...hell its even mainly metric fasteners.

Maertz
12-24-2013, 06:53 AM
Or he's biased based on what's proven through experience and what he trusts. Maybe a thought everyone should consider before being an asshat

if i wasnt biased would we be arguing? i may recommend something but also show other options.

10frank9
12-24-2013, 06:55 AM
if i wasnt biased would we be arguing? i may recommend something but also show other options.

Matthew I'm sure it's way past your bedtime. Please give it a rest. You must be all tuckered out from these mean people telling you you're wrong.

Maertz
12-24-2013, 06:56 AM
Matthew I'm sure it's way past your bedtime. Please give it a rest. You must be all tuckered out from these mean people telling you you're wrong.

Sorry frank. valid points, all these harsh words on the internet are really getting to me....:doh:

Sharkey
12-24-2013, 06:57 AM

Not to mention that Fastenal opens at 7:00 am tomorrow. He needs his sleep if he is going to work that early.

wayoflife
12-24-2013, 06:58 AM
Been a member for a long time nothing new

Let's see, you signed up a year ago and only made your first post back in June of this year. You now have a total of 90 posts and most of which are in this thread. Hardly what I'd call a long time member but you're right, trolls like you are nothing new.

...and exactly my point your biased based on who pays you like most forums.

Well duh that's your point. And, even if it were true, what do you care? Don't like what I have to say, DON'T LISTEN TO OR AGREE WITH ANY OF IT!

Maertz
12-24-2013, 06:59 AM
Not to mention that Fastenal opens at 7:00 am tomorrow. He needs his sleep if he is going to work that early.

its a holiday.... some christmas thing?

10frank9
12-24-2013, 07:00 AM

Yes that AND his mani-pedi at the San Juan shopping center at 10am sharp!

Sharkey
12-24-2013, 07:01 AM
its a holiday.... some christmas thing?

Day off? Sweet! You can head down to the warehouse and take some more forklift pics.

Maertz
Let's see, you signed up a year ago and only made your first post back in June of this year. You now have a total of 90 posts and most of which are in this thread. Hardly what I'd call a long time member but you're right, trolls like you are nothing new.

Well duh that's your point. And, even if it were true, what do you care? Don't like what I have to say, DON'T LISTEN TO OR AGREE WITH ANY OF IT!

You missed the point where i also mentioned your old site...o well.

also as i said i DONT care.

Maertz
Day off? Sweet! You can head down to the warehouse and take some more forklift pics.

if id like to i sure could :rock:

10frank9
12-24-2013, 07:02 AM

I know this will surprise you but Maertz is a bit of a JK Superfreak. I know, I know, being that he's been such a long time Wayalife member in no way would his recent tantrum show that he is trolling. Not whatsoever.

Sharkey
12-24-2013, 07:02 AM
if id like to i sure could :rock:

Large and in charge...nice! You rock bro.

Maertz
12-24-2013, 07:03 AM
Large and in charge...nice! You rock bro.

thanks. its people like you that keep my internet emotions high.

wayoflife
12-24-2013, 07:03 AM
if i wasnt biased would we be arguing?

Nobody's I know is arguing.

i may recommend something but also show other options.

Likewise, I may recommend something but also show other options too. You just don't like what you hear so you say that they're "biased".

Maertz
12-24-2013, 07:04 AM
I know this will surprise you but Maertz is a bit of a JK Superfreak. I know, I know, being that he's been such a long time Wayalife member in no way would his recent tantrum show that he is trolling. Not whatsoever.

lol you love the word tantrum.

10frank9
12-24-2013, 07:04 AM
thanks. its people like you that keep my internet emotions high.

Emotions indeed. You are a big ol teddybear aren't you? All sensitive and gentle like.

Maertz
12-24-2013, 07:05 AM
Nobody's I know is arguing.

Likewise, I may recommend something but also show other options too. You just don't like what you hear so you say that they're "biased".

this whole thread seems like an argument on many things....

Maertz
12-24-2013, 07:06 AM
Emotions indeed. You are a big ol teddybear aren't you? All sensitive and gentle like.

yes sir. i like long walks on the beach.

wayoflife
12-24-2013, 07:07 AM
You missed the point where i also mentioned your old site...o well.

You're right, I missed the point. It's my old site and you're on my new one. If you like my old site better, by all means, please spend more of your time there. :yup:

also as i said i DONT care.

For a guy who doesn't care, you sure could fool me.

Sharkey
12-24-2013, 07:09 AM

No argument...we all agree you are a douche and an :asshat:

JK12
12-24-2013, 07:09 AM
No argument...we all agreeyou are a douche and an :asshat:

Yup no arguing here..

Maertz
12-24-2013, 07:10 AM
You're right, I missed the point. It's my old site and you're on my new one. If you like my old site better, by all means, please spend more of your time there. :yup:

For a guy who doesn't care, you sure could fool me.

i already do..

if im fooling you its sad im not trying to fool anyone...if i cared you think id chance being banned?

wayoflife
12-24-2013, 07:10 AM

Only to you my gay loving friend. Only to you.

Maertz
12-24-2013, 07:11 AM
No argument...we all agree you are a douche and an :asshat:

oooo asshat symbol lol i like it

Maertz
12-24-2013, 07:12 AM
Only to you my gay loving friend. Only to you.

lot of people really running with the gay comment, i see what everyone says this about this group now... damn...

10frank9
12-24-2013, 07:13 AM
oooo asshat symbol lol i like it

Congrats thanks to all of your asshatery and douchyness you are now "hooked." Cheers mate.

Maertz
12-24-2013, 07:14 AM
Congrats thanks to all of your asshatery and douchyness you are now "hooked." Cheers mate.

i guess its time to call it a night, i never wanted to be hooked...

10frank9
l see what everyone says this about this group now... damn...

What are they saying? Please do tell.....

JK12
i guess its time to call it a night, i never wanted to be hooked...

Little baby getting tired now?

Maertz
12-24-2013, 07:16 AM
What are they saying? Please do tell.....

if you venture to any other jk sites you will see the rep eddie has and his site here. if you want to see it search it up.

wayoflife
i already do..

So do us all a favor and go spend some more of your time there now. Or, is it really that dead there now that I'm gone. :idontknow:

if im fooling you its sad im not trying to fool anyone...if i cared you think id chance being banned?

:cheesy: And there it is again, the evil "banned" word as if anyone cares. :cheesy:

OverlanderJK
Yo guys I stretched my jeep! I added longer control arms but didn't cut into the tub or anything so I had to limit my up travel to 1/2 inch to not hit. Check it out! I love the jeep gay life!

I have another build thread but I deleted it so nobody could see my shitty fab work.

Maertz
Little baby getting tired now?

slowly yeah...

Maertz
12-24-2013, 07:17 AM
Yo guys I stretched my jeep! I added longer control arms but didn't cut into the tub or anything so I had to limit my up travel to 1/2 inch to not hit. Check it out! I love the jeep gay life!

I have another build thread but I deleted it so nobody could see my shitty fab work.

i cut the tub, moved coil perches, shocks and trackbars and extended the driveshaft but thanks? no uptravel limit. i deleted my threads hoping to be banned...

10frank9
12-24-2013, 07:17 AM
if you venture to any other jk sites you will see the rep eddie has and his site here. if you want to see it search it up.

What? There are OTHER JK sites? You are the one eluding to some "rep" Eddie has. You've grouped us in several large categories and you aren't bold enough to say what you've "heard." Typical.

10frank9
12-24-2013, 07:19 AM
61387This one is my fav.

JK12
i cut the tub, moved coil perches, shocks and trackbars and extended the driveshaft but thanks? no uptravel limit. i deleted my threads hoping to be banned...

Looks like crap ha there's gotta be a loss in up travel that tire ain't going far till it hits the body..

Maertz
What? There are OTHER JK sites? You are the one eluding to some "rep" Eddie has. You've grouped us in several large categories and you aren't bold enough to say what you've "heard." Typical.

ive heard about everything... my favorite is rat tail...

wayoflife
lot of people really running with the gay comment

Hey Einstein, we're just repeating what you said. I know it's hard for you but, try to think back - you said and I quote, "Way of gay and project gay k won't be missed".

i see what everyone says this about this group now... damn...

Wonderful, now that you "see what everyone says", please go back to them. You'll be a hero there and you'll have a good laugh with all of them :thumb:

Maertz
12-24-2013, 07:20 AM
Looks like crap ha there's gotta be a loss in up travel that tire ain't going far till it hits the body..

no loss, full use of shock, but you would probably know better.

Maertz
12-24-2013, 07:20 AM
Hey Einstein, we're just repeating what you said. I know it's hard for you but, try to think back - you said and I quote, "Way of gay and project gay k won't be missed".

Wonderful, now that you "see what everyone says", please go back to them. You'll be a hero there and you'll have a good laugh with all of them :thumb:

i said it once, everyone else ran with it.

10frank9
12-24-2013, 07:21 AM

12" travel shocks!!!!

Maertz
12-24-2013, 07:23 AM
12" travel shocks!!!!

correct same as the evo bolt on coilover at like 1/4 the price.

wayoflife

Say it isn't so!! There are other JK sites that speak poorly of me?? :shock: It's a good thing you came on here to tell everyone about it just like you told them about junkyard axles. I mean, without you, who would know?? :crazyeyes:

JK12
no loss, full use of shock, but you would probably know better.

Oh yeah I know everything. Sorry we like to build the right way not janky ass "custom" set ups

10frank9

You are sofa-king-cool man. I want to be like you when I'm 17!

OverlanderJK
12-24-2013, 07:24 AM
61387This one is my fav.

He looks 16.

Maertz
Say it isn't so!! There are other JK sites that speak poorly of me?? :shock: It's a good thing you came on here to tell everyone about it just like you told them about junkyard axles. I mean, without you, who would know?? :crazyeyes:

the whole internet knows...googles kind of a big deal.

JK12
He looks 16.

Mommy funded jeep?

10frank9
12-24-2013, 07:25 AM
He looks 16.

17 man! 17!

OverlanderJK

I'd like to see some proof of this. Since you don't seem to be going anywhere like you said, post some pics and videos of your comparison.

Maertz
You are sofa-king-cool man. I want to be like you when I'm 17!

shit when i was 17 i was almost buying my first house...

Maertz
12-24-2013, 07:26 AM
I'd like to see some proof of this. Since you don't seem to be going anywhere like you said, post some pics and videos of your comparison.

that would hurt your evo hearts

10frank9

Holy shit! You ARE the man. Tell me some more. Clown.

wayoflife
i said it once, everyone else ran with it.

Actually, if you look at your quote, you said it twice. But, I digress. :cheesy:

OverlanderJK

Whoa. We got a badass over here. If I had any fucks left I'd give you one but I'm fresh out.

Maertz
12-24-2013, 07:27 AM
Whoa. We got a badass over here. If I had any fucks left I'd give you one but I'm fresh out.

fair enough ill accept that as an iou.

wayoflife
12-24-2013, 07:30 AM
the whole internet knows...googles kind of a big deal.

Well duh!! In spite of that, you still seem to think that everyone here is either too dumb or incapable of knowing any better. Good thing you pointed them in the right direction. :thumb:

Maertz
12-24-2013, 07:31 AM
Well duh!! In spite of that, you still seem to think that everyone here is either too dumb or incapable of knowing any better. Good thing you pointed them in the right direction. :thumb:

i actually also said some people on here know there shit. why are you omitting this now?

wayoflife
12-24-2013, 07:37 AM
i actually also said some people on here know there shit. why are you omitting this now?

:cheesy: Okay, buddy, follow me for a second here. So that we're on the same page, you said, and I quote "the whole internet knows...googles kind of a big deal" in regards to "other JK sites that speak poorly of me". I simply said "Well duh!!" and that, "in spite of that, you still seem to think that everyone here is either too dumb or incapable of knowing any better." In other words, EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS. :rolleyes2:

wayoflife
12-24-2013, 07:43 AM
Sorry but this thread was starting to go way off topic so I cleaned it up a bit. :D

Jiffy05
12-24-2013, 07:44 AM
:pop2::beer:

OverlanderJK
12-24-2013, 07:44 AM
Sorry but this thread was starting to go way off topic so I cleaned it up a bit. :D

:cheesy: we need a new thread for that.

JK12
12-24-2013, 07:45 AM

Sorry about that Eddie! I agree we need a new thread for that

Maertz

lol there you go, hide the proof of a setup flexing as much as coilovers, so people dont get steered away from your vendors set ups. This whole thread has been nothing but off topic lol

wayoflife
:cheesy: we need a new thread for that.

Sorry about that Eddie! I agree we need a new thread for that

:cheesy: Thanks for your understanding. :D

OverlanderJK
12-24-2013, 07:47 AM
eh ur loss, whatever helps justify your purchase, hell we all do it.

Can you leave already?

Maertz
12-24-2013, 07:48 AM
Can you leave already?

ur a mod, you have control over this. stop instigating.

wayoflife
12-24-2013, 07:49 AM
lol there you go, hide the proof of a setup flexing as much as coilovers, so people dont get steered away from your vendors set ups. This whole thread has been nothing but off topic lol

Believe what you will but I couldn't give a rats ass about your Jeep or how much flex it has. This thread is all about you and how you think this forum is gay and yet are still here anyway.

Maertz
12-24-2013, 07:50 AM
Believe what you will but I couldn't give a rats ass about your Jeep or how much flex it has. This thread is all about you and how you think this forum is gay and yet are still here anyway.

never said you did?

OverlanderJK
12-24-2013, 07:52 AM
ur a mod, you have control over this. stop instigating.

I just asked if you can leave. Let me guess you want one of us to ban you so you can run to "your other jk sites" and bitch about Wayalife. Typical. :yawn37:

wayoflife
12-24-2013, 07:52 AM
never said you did?

Right, you just said that I "hide the proof of a setup flexing as much as coilovers, so people dont get steered away from your vendors set ups."

Maertz
12-24-2013, 07:53 AM
I just asked if you can leave. Let me guess you want one of us to ban you so you can run to "your other jk sites" and bitch about Wayalife. Typical. :yawn:

nope im not complaining to anyone, just dont want to be tempted to restir the pot...

OverlanderJK
12-24-2013, 07:54 AM
nope im not complaining to anyone, just dont want to be tempted to restir the pot...

So leave and your temptation will be gone. Or are you not man enough to walk away?

Maertz
12-24-2013, 07:54 AM
Right, you just said that I "hide the proof of a setup flexing as much as coilovers, so people dont get steered away from your vendors set ups."

your point? it was a comparison you didnt like. i never said you had to like it or care lol

Maertz
12-24-2013, 07:55 AM
So leave and your temptation will be gone. Or are you not man enough to walk away?

being man enough has nothing to do with it and could go many ways.

wayoflife
12-24-2013, 07:56 AM
your point? it was a comparison you didnt like. i never said you had to like it or care lol

Your point? It was just a comment you didn't like. I never said you had to like it or care LOL

BTW, congrats on becoming "Hooked"

Maertz
12-24-2013, 07:57 AM
Your point? I never said you had to like it or care LOL

but you cared enough to make it a point you had to say. cant deny everyone in here cares about it or it wouldnt continue on.

JK12
12-24-2013, 07:57 AM

Yet your comparison has no proof what so ever. That's why nobody cares. Just leave already

wayoflife
12-24-2013, 08:00 AM
but you cared enough to make it a point you had to say. cant deny everyone in here cares about it or it wouldnt continue on.

Never said that nobody cared, I just didn't. In my opinion, it was off topic for this thread. You want to talk about how awesome your Jeep is, go do it somewhere else.

Maertz
12-24-2013, 08:00 AM
Yet your comparison has no proof what so ever. That's why nobody cares. Just leave already

If you see NO proof your blind

wayoflife
12-24-2013, 08:02 AM

Fine, we're all blind and you're badass and your Jeep has amazing flex better than anything out there. We get it. :rolleyes2:

JK12
12-24-2013, 08:04 AM

There's a thing called a tape measure... You use it to prove what you have. Until then there's no saying it's 12". Also an unseated coil isn't the proper way to do that therefore you're an asshat for saying it compares to a 12" coil over

OverlanderJK
12-24-2013, 08:04 AM
Fine, we're all blind and you're badass and your Jeep has amazing flex better than anything out there. We get it. :rolleyes2:

I don't get it. :idon'tknow:

OverlanderJK
12-24-2013, 08:05 AM
There's a thing called a tape measure... You use it to prove what you have. Until then there's no saying it's 12". r

Save that for another thread on another forum please. :eek:

JK12
12-24-2013, 08:06 AM

Now that I read that it seemed very wrong in many ways but we all know we're talking about coilovers here;)

wayoflife
12-24-2013, 08:07 AM
I don't get it. :idon'tknow:

:asshat:

:cheesy:

Maertz
12-24-2013, 08:07 AM
Believe it or not i dont care what you guys think lol. You all seem so annoyed yet keep posting. Im merely responding since this was all started in a new thread...

OverlanderJK
12-24-2013, 08:08 AM
Believe it or not i dont care what you guys think lol. You all seem so annoyed yet keep posting. Im merely responding since this was all started in a new thread...

If you keep coming back you must care.

JK12
12-24-2013, 08:09 AM

You just feel special cause we made you your own little thread all about you huh?

Maertz
12-24-2013, 08:10 AM
Negative..but its sad this topic is more talked about than jeeps on a jeep forum

A_R_A_W_N
12-24-2013, 08:10 AM
Hey man just quit already. Your upset that no one wqs agreeing with your junkyard axle. If it works for you great. No one here is forcing you to stay or forcing you to like the products suggested. Ive been on Wayalife for about 2 years and have less than 40 posts because I read what others state and see whats happened so I can plan ahead during my build. I wont go with junkyard axles period. Yes there could be an upside but its not worth the risk. If that is the straw that broke the camels back then you sir are a complete idiot. Go crawl back to your other forums and read more. Ive read several forums and whats funny not many others actually back up their posts with experiance. The guys here may seem biased but maybe thays because its what they found work. Eddie has tested out a lot during his jeep career so if you dont like what you read here get out. Your nothing but a damn child with a keyboard trying make a name for himself. Merry Christmas and have a :beer: if your daddy allows you to

Sent from my GT-P5113 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife
12-24-2013, 08:11 AM

Of course you don't care, that's why you're still merely responding. But, if it helps you to sleep better at night believing that we're "so annoyed", you can believe what you want. Unlike you, I post on my forum because it makes me money and gets me free Jeep parts. The more you post, the more you help me :thumb:

JK12
12-24-2013, 08:13 AM
Negative..but its sad this topic is more talked about than jeeps on a jeep forum

It's really not talked about all that much until some asshat like you comes along and get sand where sand doesn't belong

wayoflife
12-24-2013, 08:16 AM

This topic may talked about more than jeeps on a jeep forum that isn't even yours but what's really sad is that a guy like you will keep on posting away on it again and again and again in spite of the fact that you think it's sad.

JAGS
12-24-2013, 08:22 AM
It's really not talked about all that much until some asshat like you comes along and get sand where sand doesn't belong

Now jk12. You know it not polite to talk about another mans vajayjay that way. He's very sensitive. So much so, he thinks we keep posting because we "care" about him/her/him.

- Jason

JK12
12-24-2013, 08:29 AM
Now jk12. You know it not polite to talk about another mans vajayjay that way. He's very sensitive. So much so, he thinks we keep posting because we "care" about him/her/him.

- Jason

Lol! I know it's not polite.. But he definitely has an itch for us huh?

wayoflife
12-24-2013, 08:32 AM
Well, don't hold your breath but, I looks like mommy finally called this troll to bed. Any bets as to when he'll be back on again? :crazyeyes:

JK12
12-24-2013, 08:34 AM
Well, don't hold your breath but, I looks like mommy finally called this troll to bed. Any bets as to when he'll be back on again? :crazyeyes:

I give it till about 10:32 till his mommy wakes him up

JAGS
12-24-2013, 08:37 AM

Oh bummer. My guess is too soon. Lol.

Really though, don't need this nonsense tomorrow or the day after.

Good times tonight though!!!👍

- Jason

OverlanderJK
12-24-2013, 08:38 AM
He'll be back tomorrow morning.

wayoflife
12-24-2013, 08:40 AM
Would anyone here object to sending him on his way? Sleep on it.

hdawgn40
12-24-2013, 08:41 AM
He probably took a break from here went into the bathroom with his phone and a Costco size bottle of lotion turned on jkx video preferably "keep it tight" and went butt nutz.... lol

JK12
12-24-2013, 08:41 AM
Can we make like a ban hammer smiley or something like that? Just for these parties we have

hdawgn40
12-24-2013, 08:53 AM
Hey eddie 10k had had more than forum to join, but they chose you your doing a lot of things right. ... man keep up the good work. .... don't let these skid Mark sniffers distract you he can take his junk yard axles, and bitter opinions and shove them sideways up his ass

Brankz
12-24-2013, 09:10 AM
That kid belongs in JKforum lol

snapfish
12-24-2013, 09:15 AM

Why this exchange with this sore guy. It is clear that he is not welcomed here , and he is asking for it so send him on his way.

Snapfish

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

hdawgn40
12-24-2013, 09:17 AM
2nd the motion. ...... All those in favor say I..............

jku_robert
12-24-2013, 09:21 AM

Off with his head!!!!!!!! We don't need people like this here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

gtony12
12-24-2013, 10:15 AM
61387This one is my fav.

Is that his mom next to him? It's time to let him go. Why keep the pain going.:thumbdown:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

munstie
12-24-2013, 11:19 AM
If he can't get along send him along.

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

cozdude
12-24-2013, 12:28 PM
Man I love going to bed before all of this then waking up to it all finished. Gives me a good read while I have my morning coffee lol

Sent from my iPhone

1BAMFR
12-24-2013, 12:38 PM
Man I love going to bed before all of this then waking up to it all finished. Gives me a good read while I have my morning coffee lol

Sent from my iPhone

I was just thinking the same thing. ..I have only read the first and last page and I am so freaking clueless! I guess I have to figure this one out...

cozdude
12-24-2013, 12:46 PM
I was just thinking the same thing. ..I have only read the first and last page and I am so freaking clueless! I guess I have to figure this one out...

Lol here I will give you the cliff note version. He said that junk yard axles were better than say a PR44 :cheesy: it stated in this thread

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=13384

Sent from my iPhone

Maertz
12-24-2013, 03:07 PM
Lol here I will give you the cliff note version. He said that junk yard axles were better than say a PR44 :cheesy: it stated in this thread

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=13384

Sent from my iPhone

So youd argue a 14b for say won't stomp a pr44?

Maertz
12-24-2013, 03:09 PM

Looks like around 8. I see you all had nothing better to do :D

cozdude
12-24-2013, 03:15 PM
So youd argue a 14b for say won't stomp a pr44?

considering i dont know much about axles yea sure i will argue that it will no stomp a PR44. lets see let me spend my money on a 30 yr old axle that could be bent and spend as much money into it building it up or buy a brand new axle that has been proven time and time again as the best axle company on the market. hmmmmmm im going with the 44 on this one.

wayoflife
12-24-2013, 03:16 PM
Looks like around 8. I see you all had nothing better to do :D

What a surprise. :rolleyes2:

You really are a loser. In the spirit of Christmas, I'll give you what you want. If you have any, you can now go tell all your superficial internet friends about how mean I am and how I banned you for no good reasons. Adios :standing wave:

FrankenJeeper
12-24-2013, 03:20 PM
Is it fair to compare a 14 bolt REAR axle to a ProRock 44 FRONT axle?

And I think all of this is ridiculous. This guy gets so bent out of shape over defending junkyard axles. Nothing wrong with junkyard axles, nothing wrong with a ProRock, Currie, etc. Its a jeep so fix it how you want it. You don't like how someone has built their jeep? Big deal its not yours.

Wayalife and Project-JK have been a great place to learn and meet folks, a lot more friendly than other forums. That's the reason myself and I'm sure many others have came here, the atmosphere. You are treated how you treat others here.

If this site is so "gay" and "biased" by all means do us all a favor and get the hell out.

Sent from my Z796C using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK
12-24-2013, 03:25 PM
He'll be back tomorrow morning.

What a surprise. They're so predictable.

wayoflife
12-24-2013, 03:31 PM
...You are treated how you treat others here.

Exactly!

If this site is so "gay" and "biased" by all means do us all a favor and get the hell out.

Like all losers, this is his raison d'Ítre.

What a surprise. They're so predictable.

Well, I hope you don't mind that I sent him on his way. It's Christmas Eve today and I got better things to do today than to play with this loser.

13gecko
12-24-2013, 03:33 PM
So I'm pretty new to wayalife but I have done ALOT of reading here. I just spend a good amount of time reading this thread and must say I'm a little disappointed. Eddie and Cindy have been nothing but nice to everyone. I would love to go wheeling with them anytime. And the other members here seem just as nice. There is alot of knowledge between the 10000 plus members. Just because someone doesn't like your opinion doesn't mean "way of gay" is full of crap. You sir....correction..... BOY...... have a lot of nerve to post something so juvenile on Eddie's/OUR forum that we all like so much. Eddie must have alot of patience to not have banned you....but that just goes to show what type of person he is. He's giving you the opportunity to voice your opinion. There are not alot of people out there like that. You should relax and enjoy life. We all love jeeps and offroading....so go offroading and take some stress out on the trails. Might do you some good. Sorry this post was so long but sheesh I was surprised to see the asshat was still here talking about nothing....

sent from phone to interwebz

OverlanderJK
12-24-2013, 03:35 PM
Exactly!

Like all losers, this is his raison d'Ítre.

Well, I hope you don't mind that I sent him on his way. It's Christmas Eve today and I got better things to do today than to play with this loser.

Not at all. I have to go Christmas shopping, don't have time for this idiot.

13gecko
12-24-2013, 03:39 PM
Damn it!!! Took me so long to type that I didn't see he had been sent on his way haha. Good. Now to go online and add jeep stuff to my shopping carts :D

sent from phone to interwebz

JK12
12-24-2013, 03:39 PM
Not at all. I have to go Christmas shopping, don't have time for this idiot.

Yup! Gotta wait till last second to go shopping. I still have some to do also. Glad he was sent on his way