PDA

View Full Version : DCR JEEP says "Fuck you gook"

wayoflife
01-28-2014, 02:17 AM
Even though he has 581 posts here, I'll be the first to say that I don't really know who DCR JEEP (http://wayalife.com/member.php?5030-DCR-JEEP) is. So far as I can tell, he was a fan of WAYALIFE, had our decals on his Jeep and was even still posting up on the forum up until the 6th of this month. Today, I sent out an emailer announcing Weld Racing signing up here and got the following response from him...

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2014 1:24 PM
To: webmaster
Subject: Re: Please Welcome Weld Racing to WAYALIFE!!

Fuck you gook

Sent from my iPhone

Hey Eric, if you are reading this now, your account is still active and I'd love to hear more from you. :yup:

Army_Vet
01-28-2014, 02:21 AM
Wow.... Just Wow! I would like to know more too. Who friggin says that?

JKAnimal
01-28-2014, 02:22 AM
That's messed up! WTH? I'll be watching this one!

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

Robar
01-28-2014, 02:24 AM
Wow. What a nice guy. NOT! People like this really are just a waste of air. :asshat:

olram30
01-28-2014, 02:25 AM
that isn't very nice.

FrankenJeeper
Here we go again, I don't get why people try to start shit with Eddie.

Sent from my Z796C using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife
Wow.... Just Wow! I would like to know more too. Who friggin says that?

:cheesy: more people than you know.

1BAMFR
01-28-2014, 02:27 AM
Immature Asshole!

Atch
01-28-2014, 02:28 AM
Wow he is a piece of SHIT!! I absolutely hate bigots!!

StrizzyChris
01-28-2014, 02:28 AM
What a piece of shit!

4x4Jesus
01-28-2014, 02:30 AM
That's just sad that he needs to use derogatory remarks like that to get a point across. Why even say anything, if your that mad just leave there are plenty of other forums.

Panda
01-28-2014, 02:31 AM
Wow is right my blood would be boiling.. :(

Sent from bad apples...

Sharkey
01-28-2014, 02:31 AM
There is no way around it, a lot of people just suck.

Eric clearly sucks, but I doubt he has the guts to actually show his face and try to explain how his email is anything more than the response of an ignorant, racist pig.

Hobolobo
01-28-2014, 02:37 AM
I would love to hear the explanation (if any) for this unwarranted ass showing.

JK12
01-28-2014, 02:42 AM
Being half Asian myself. And being one of the younger guys, I've always have gotten shit for it and quite frankly I'm use to it. Yeah I know bad but for anyone who says something like that is just an asshole and is a person who is bringing the world to shit. I don't know why anyone thinks they're better than anyone else. It's immature and using a derogatory term like that just means you have no respect for anyone or anything. I've talked to him before and he seemed cool but now I know he's just a typical douche. I hope people will grow up one day but I don't see that anytime soon

wayoflife
01-28-2014, 02:43 AM
For whatever it's worth, I sent him the following reply earlier today...

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2014 2:04 PM
To: Eric Henry

Good afternoon to you too. Did I miss something?

Never heard back from him so I posted what he said here. Being from Orlando, Florida, I figured someone here might know him and might tip him off. I honestly don't know what I might have done to bring out the best in him but, I'm all ears if he's willing to chime in now :yup:

JKbrick
01-28-2014, 02:46 AM
Wow what an asshat, he sure must not like Weld Wheels. I certainly hope this was a mistake.

wayoflife
01-28-2014, 02:53 AM
Wow what an asshat, he sure must not like Weld Wheels.

:cheesy: Apparently not :crazyeyes:

I certainly hope this was a mistake.

Well, if it was, he's more than welcome to clear things up now. :yup:

NY1982JK
01-28-2014, 03:00 AM

Wtf Eddie!?

I'm so sorry you have to deal with stuff like this. This is just uncalled for and you're a better man than me for keeping your cool the way you do with all these :asshat:s.
I do hope there is some sort of explanation for this but honestly, I'm at a loss for what it could be. No excuse for shit like this... :naw:

Sent from my Droid MAXX using WAYALIFE mobile app

Army_Vet
01-28-2014, 03:01 AM
Racism is the dumbest thing ever. I just don't get it. I guess some people are too dumb to gather thoughts into a cognitive sentence; instead they just go with "WUT Pappy tought Em"

Army_Vet
01-28-2014, 03:09 AM
If there were an explanation... Its probably something like this

1.DCR has felt this for some time with no spine to voice it in public.
2.DCR felt this for a while and had no spine to voice it in a private message.
3. The mailer came today and its one of those mass things that nobody monitors, so im brave enough to vent on an inanimate object that nobody monitors.
4. Someone actually monitors the return email to webmaster...
5. DCR shits his pants and makes plans to join another forum and never contact WOL again....

This is all just theory though

OverlanderJK
01-28-2014, 03:10 AM
http://youtu.be/r1valYG9IVI

Robar
01-28-2014, 03:11 AM
"Personal insults are the last refuge of the intellectual coward."
~ Shmuley Boteach

I guess etoughguybehindakeyboard coward would be better in this case.

OverlanderJK
01-28-2014, 03:11 AM
If there were an explanation... Its probably something like this

1.DCR has felt this for some time with no spine to voice it in public.
2.DCR felt this for a while and had no spine to voice it in a private message.
3. The mailer came today and its one of those mass things that nobody monitors, so im brave enough to vent on an inanimate object that nobody monitors.
4. Someone actually monitors the return email to webmaster...
5. DCR shits his pants and makes plans to join another forum and never contact WOL again....

This is all just theory though

I am willing to bet its none of that. Just saying.

Army_Vet
01-28-2014, 03:12 AM
I am willing to bet its none of that. Just saying.

Ehhh.... At most I was entertaining myself... Just Saying...

OverlanderJK
01-28-2014, 03:14 AM
Ehhh.... At most I was entertaining myself... Just Saying...

Use your hand.

NFRs2000NYC
01-28-2014, 03:16 AM
I would say that it sounds like something you would get when you leave your account open somewhere (ie a college) but the slur comment implies that the person knows who you are, or more specifically, that you're Asian. So while I normally would say it sounds like a hacked email, the personal aspect of the content nulls that theory. I guess he watched Gran Torino one too many times.

Interestingly, perhaps Eddie is a manwhore? :D

A slang dictionary published in 1893 defined "gook" as "a low prostitute".[5] Early usage may have been influenced by the word "mak mak" or "gugu", also applied to Filipinos by the Marines. The term arose from the use of the bark of the "gu-gu" tree, which the local women (Filipinas) used to wash their hair, according to the late David Halberstrom. "The Marines who occupied Nicaragua in 1912 took to calling the natives gooks, one of their names for Filipinos", according to H. L. Mencken.[6] Marines serving in Haiti in 1915 to 1920 used the term to refer to Haitians.
A folk etymology suggests that "kook (kuk)" refers to the Korean word "국" (國) meaning "national or country."[7] However, the word was used before the Korean War. During the Korean War, American soldiers were approached by Koreans who used the term miguk, referring to the Americans, and the American soldiers misinterpreted the term as "Me gook."

Brankz
01-28-2014, 03:17 AM
Wow what's up with this cunt!!
I think he needs a stripper hug lol
Is he a member? Or he's banned?

NY1982JK
01-28-2014, 03:17 AM
I would say that it sounds like something you would get when you leave your account open somewhere (ie a college) but the slur comment implies that the person knows who you are, or more specifically, that you're Asian. So while I normally would say it sounds like a hacked email, the personal aspect of the content nulls that theory. I guess he watched Gran Torino one too many times.

This......

OverlanderJK
01-28-2014, 03:18 AM

That's mature. :crazyeyes:

Brankz
01-28-2014, 03:19 AM
Use your hand.

Hhahahahhhahhah

Army_Vet
01-28-2014, 03:19 AM
Use your hand.

Ummmmm! I did dumbass! both of them. I used the one specific finger to hit the submit reply button can you guess which one

NY1982JK
01-28-2014, 03:20 AM

Think Eddie is leaving his account active for now... Seeing if he responds.

Flatattack
01-28-2014, 03:20 AM
That is a disturbing response indeed.

ttfhell
01-28-2014, 03:25 AM
Isn't that an Asian slur? Thought Eddie was black...

Regardless, DCR Jeep is the perfect example of what a true piece of shit is and should know the keeping community is small...

Army_Vet
01-28-2014, 03:26 AM
Isn't that an Asian slur? Thought Eddie was black...

Regardless, DCR Jeep is the perfect example of what a true piece of shit is and should know the keeping community is small...

You must have an iPhone...

10frank9
01-28-2014, 03:51 AM
Who is this Assclown? Mr. Henry you are quite a coward. You thought Eddie wouldn't lookup the email and find your username? What an idiot. I also would love to hear an explanation, hell, even an excuse would do!

Hack12
01-28-2014, 03:58 AM
These people are ridiculous.

wayoflife
01-28-2014, 04:00 AM
As mentioned, his account is still active and I have no intensions of banning it. It is my sincere hope that Eric does come on here and posts up some kind of response. In all seriousness, he's got my attention and I'm sincerely interested in what I might have done to bring out a response like this. Looking through his posts, he seemed like a happy member and so far as I could see, we've never even really talked before. I mean, here's a shot of his Jeep on FB...

Heck, looking at his FB page, I see no indication of hate for me or the forum anywhere:

https://www.facebook.com/eric.m.henry.7?fref=ts

The whole thing is just weird :idontknow:

JKAnimal
01-28-2014, 04:08 AM
Maybe someone hacked his account and this is some type of virus email response. Just a thought...

I realize the remark seems specifically aimed at Eddie.

Maybe Tacpen hacked his account.😖

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

wayoflife
01-28-2014, 04:09 AM
This is really eating you up inside Eddie!!! ;)

Oh yeah, so much so that I might not be able to sleep tonight :yawn37: :crazyeyes:

Hack12
01-28-2014, 04:10 AM
Maybe someone hacked his account and this is some type of virus email response. Just a thought...

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

A little too personal for that to be plausible. It would have to be one hell of a coincidence.

wayoflife
01-28-2014, 04:13 AM

WAYALIFE APP 

Anything is possible but I must say, his silence is deafening.

JKAnimal
01-28-2014, 04:16 AM

I realize the remark seems specifically aimed at Eddie.

Maybe Tacpen hacked his account.😖

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

Edited...😝

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

Armydog
01-28-2014, 04:22 AM
Not my business, but point in case... Some people are a true waste of skin! "Counting all the assholes in the room- I'm certainly not alone...." volbeat

JKWrang
01-28-2014, 04:24 AM
Hm. Sounds bitter

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

Jiffy05
01-28-2014, 04:42 AM
I don't understand people. They spend so much time being racist when they could put that time into being a contributing member of society.:thinking:

VADER JK
01-28-2014, 04:44 AM
Just Email him saying he is the winner of the Truck Lites :clap2: i'm sure that will get a response from him then we can lure him in!

ttfhell
01-28-2014, 04:45 AM
^^^^winning

OverlanderJK
01-28-2014, 04:46 AM
^^^^winning

X2! That is funny.

Sharkey
01-28-2014, 04:47 AM
Maybe his brother Billetsilver92 will come on and explain.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=13579

OverlanderJK
01-28-2014, 04:49 AM

And the plot thickens....

Angry Aussie
01-28-2014, 04:51 AM
Man, I want to rant and rave and say some mean things but it's good to see we all feel the same way. Eddie sorry this has happened. You know we all got your back bro! Always will.

Beyrgut
01-28-2014, 04:58 AM
Him and his brother hosted a great run back in December for the site. Only time I have dealt with them and they seemed like pretty straight up peeps that day.

Hack12
01-28-2014, 05:12 AM
This is very strange. I hope he explains, though I can't fathom any explanation that would warrant a reply like that.

Shaka
01-28-2014, 05:20 AM
I've never met you Eddie but you are on my long list of people I'd buy a drink for simply because you are good people.

I can't count the number of "N" bombs I've had thrown at me. I prefer to know someone's true self rather then have them smile in my face and talk shit later. I'm sorry this happened to you man. This world is filled with good and bad and that ain't ever gonna change.

wayoflife
01-28-2014, 05:35 AM
Thanks guys, it's good to have you all here :yup:

Just Email him saying he is the winner of the Truck Lites :clap2: i'm sure that will get a response from him then we can lure him in!

:cheesy: Now that would be funny!! :D

Well is that a fact? I see that this was the last post Billetsilver92 made here:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?14271-New-Facebook-jeep-group!

Perhaps someone got a little butthurt by my response? Was it really so offensive? :rolleyes2:

Hack12
01-28-2014, 05:38 AM
Well is that a fact? I see that this was the last post Billetsilver92 made here:

Perhaps someone got a little butthurt by my response? Was it really so offensive? :rolleyes2:

Not at all. I think you handled that a lot better than many people would have if this were their site.

Brankz
01-28-2014, 05:42 AM
maybe some one else posted that? dunno

JAGS
01-28-2014, 05:48 AM
Wow. Log in for the first since this morning and open to this crap. As they say, can't fix stupid.

Sorry you had to waste a second of your day on this Eddie.

- Jason

UncensoredAggression
01-28-2014, 05:53 AM
That really sucks Eddie. I used to work in detention for 5 years :( and had a plethora of names, blood, piss, food, and shit thrown at me.:eek: Most people just need a "Come to JESUS talk",:D and then everything is OK. Glad we had cameras everywhere to record the times we "assisted" people to the ground. :confused:Then a few also slipped and fell onto someones face as they were "assisting" that individual from falling. :rolleyes:

Sent while sitting on the crapper.

NY1982JK
01-28-2014, 05:59 AM
Maybe the dude just has a problem..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wcKpoAQKj4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Poor little fella.. :(

Brankz
01-28-2014, 06:03 AM
maybe we need to take him to cheetahs so he can calm hes nerves down :clap2::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::taunt:

PJScullyJr
01-28-2014, 06:05 AM
It's sad to see such ignorance found its way into a place dedicated to helping each other in enjoying the fun and freedoms of owning a Jeep.

Sorry Eddie

Sent from my Z10 using WAYALIFE mobile app

munstie
01-28-2014, 06:11 AM
And yet another one shows there true colors:mad: On another note what the hell Eddie I never got a email:D

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

Hightower
01-28-2014, 06:18 AM
It's hard to imagine with all the Oh's have done for this community someone in it could be so ignorant. I've never seen Eddie or Cindy look at the color or nationality of someone before they jumped into give a fellow Jeeper a helping hand. Maybe the quick response by so many in our community will show this nitwit what a asshole he is by posting such bullshit!

Driver driver GAS!
WAYALIFE mobile app

Crawler Kitty
01-28-2014, 06:52 AM
Whoa!!!! Really? Just speechless! SMH

Berzerker
01-28-2014, 07:29 AM
Is it possible that he got hacked? Just wandering, it's just so random and unprovoked.

gtony12
01-28-2014, 09:23 AM
Hey Eddie it sucks you have to deal with people like this. Sorry you have some "A hole's" that come on here. I am really bothered by this who talks or says something like this to another person? Do you think maybe his Med's wore off?:confused:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

finger3
01-28-2014, 10:47 AM
Thanks guys, it's good to have you all here :yup:

:cheesy: Now that would be funny!! :D

Not really offinsive:thinking: more like someone just got butthurt for breaking the rules and being told about it. Some people just aren't big enough to admit to a mistake and say sorry:grayno: Really strange how someone jumps from being a good community member to showing racial disrespect to our community leader over nothing.

Skid_Kid
01-28-2014, 11:42 AM
WOW!!!! That was rudely random of him. It does look like he is a coward though and not evening showing face to explain himself. :asshat:

beans
01-28-2014, 12:36 PM

That's what I'm wondering. We have to think the best first instead of the worst. For all we know it could be some psychotic ex. :twocents:

TarheelVeteran
01-28-2014, 01:14 PM
I think we just found out who's house the "2014 JK-Experience" will show up at... :yup:

I still have an uncle that's a "National Enforcer" for a East Coast Bike Group....

I think we need a Wayalife National Enforcer....

texasdave
01-28-2014, 01:49 PM
Some peoples kids. :yup:

mattfl
01-28-2014, 02:00 PM
Weird, I've wheeled with him a couple times, first met him when we pulled him outta the mud at Hard Rock. Seemed like a nice enough guy. We don't tolerate any kind of negative people in our group so he won't be wheeling with us anymore. Also, yes that is his brother.

defCon5
01-28-2014, 02:21 PM
Well, that escalated quickly.

Sounds retaliatory in nature to the reply to the alleged brother's post directing traffic to the FB page IMHO.

That coupled with a severe case of
"Internet Badass Syndrome".

Hope I'm wrong and it was a hack or some other possible but highly unlikely scenario.

beans
01-28-2014, 03:16 PM
Well, that escalated quickly.

Sounds retaliatory in nature to the reply to the alleged brother's post directing traffic to the FB page IMHO.

That coupled with a severe case of
"Internet Badass Syndrome".

Hope I'm wrong and it was a hack or some other possible but highly unlikely scenario.

If he had a phone he may have lost it or left it somewhere, he could have been mugged or be in the hospital :( People leave passwords, pictures, adys--basically access to their entire life on their phones and use them instead of computers.

I'm not saying ignore what happened--my husband is Asian (Thai)-- but lack of response is a bad sign (he could be in serious trouble and may need help). Usually people who escalate will open their mouths quickly and we aren't seeing that here. Without more information, the worst thing we can do is jump to any conclusions :( Eddie did the right thing by leaving the acct active and waiting for a response.

mcpuck
01-28-2014, 03:38 PM
I think we need a Wayalife National Enforcer....

I thought that was Trail Bud's job ... :bleh::standing wave:

hinrichs
01-28-2014, 03:40 PM
wow cant beleive the hate that we see on here now from time to time and that you have to deal with it Eddie. Hopefully this was a mistake and this guy corrects his or whoevers actions.

OverlanderJK
01-28-2014, 03:54 PM
If he had a phone he may have lost it or left it somewhere, he could have been mugged or be in the hospital :( People leave passwords, pictures, adys--basically access to their entire life on their phones and use them instead of computers.

I'm not saying ignore what happened--my husband is Asian (Thai)-- but lack of response is a bad sign (he could be in serious trouble and may need help). Usually people who escalate will open their mouths quickly and we aren't seeing that here. Without more information, the worst thing we can do is jump to any conclusions :( Eddie did the right thing by leaving the acct active and waiting for a response.

I highly doubt that. Considering he hasn't logged on since his brother posted that Facebook link I would say they are related issues.

wayoflife
01-28-2014, 03:55 PM
Well, for whatever it's worth, I still haven't heard back from the guy and, as you can see, he still hasn't chimed in here. I've attempted to look at the FB page that Billetsilver92, his brother tried to pimp last week and apparently it's a closed group and available to members only. To be clear, Billetsilver92's account is still active here as well. Unless he's lost his phone and/or got his account hacked as well, I find it kind of strange that he wouldn't chime in to try and clear his brother's name. But hey, that's just me.

wayoflife
01-28-2014, 04:06 PM
Eating Eddie...:spy:

Clearly, you're free to believe whatever it is you want to believe especially if it makes you happy :thumb:

Army_Vet
01-28-2014, 05:09 PM

Beans. I hear you, but take into account the personal nature of the racial slur. Mugger or thief knowing that. Just way too unlikely.

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

piginajeep
01-28-2014, 05:14 PM
Eating Eddie...:spy:

I'm not sure if you are trying to be funny, but to me you are coming off as a fucking asshole.

JAGS
01-28-2014, 05:17 PM
Beans. I hear you, but take into account the personal nature of the racial slur. Mugger or thief knowing that. Just way too unlikely.

^^^^This. It was no hack! Take that to the bank.

I'm not sure if you are trying to be funny, but to me you are coming off as a fucking asshole.

^^^^ and this too!!!

- Jason

Army_Vet
01-28-2014, 05:18 PM

Ya know I was wondering the same thing.....

TheStick
01-28-2014, 05:22 PM
Sent from my iPhone

Maybe it's a crazy case of autocorrect gone wrong :D

Moochie
01-28-2014, 05:26 PM
How the Tides quickly change. I guess I can expect this since you dont know me face to face.

I don't think I want to meet you if this is what you are.

OverlanderJK
01-28-2014, 05:27 PM
How the Tides quickly change. I guess I can expect this since you dont know me face to face.

I agree with piginajeep.

I guess you can expect things to be eating at Eddie since you don't know him face to face.

:idontknow:

hat-jk
01-28-2014, 05:30 PM
My wife and I met Erick and his brother at our first trail ride back in December and they were very nice guys.
I really hope this is just misunderstanding...........

wayoflife
01-28-2014, 05:38 PM

So you do enjoy the thought that maybe all this gets under my skin. Wow - what a nice guy :crazyeyes:

wayoflife
01-28-2014, 05:43 PM
My wife and I met Erick and his brother at our first trail ride back in December and they were very nice guys.
I really hope this is just misunderstanding...........

No need to hope. Being that you know them personally, why not just send them a Private Message and ask? Again, their accounts are still active and there are no restrictions placed on it. I have even verified that a notification email will be sent to them once a Private Message is received. If this is all a big misunderstanding, nobody is stopping them from clearing their name.

cozdude
01-28-2014, 05:58 PM
i have been following along and havent said anything yet till now.

i really hope this was a mistake on his part and that he comes clean and appologizes for his mistake. Like you said Eddie i havent seen any weird activity from this guy so for him to go and do this is just weird.

As far as JK_JK goes i think he is trying to be funny but dude just let it go. it wasnt funny. i think ALL of us would like to know whats going on with this but it isnt "eating" at anyone.

hat-jk
01-28-2014, 06:03 PM
No need to hope. Being that you know them personally, why not just send them a Private Message and ask? Again, their accounts are still active and there are no restrictions placed on it. I have even verified that a notification email will be sent to them once a Private Message is received. If this is all a big misunderstanding, nobody is stopping them from clearing their name.

Thanks Eddie,
I have sent message and hope he will do something about it. Its hard to find nice guys these days but my wife and I really think he is a great guy.

Army_Vet
01-28-2014, 06:07 PM
^^^^This. It was no hack! Take that to the bank.
- Jason
I never thought it was

wayoflife
01-28-2014, 06:10 PM
Thanks Eddie,
I have sent message and hope he will do something about it.

Glad to hear it. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Its hard to find nice guys these days but my wife and I really think he is a great guy.

Is it safe to assume the two of you are of Anglo descent? Not that it should matter but I have to wonder if you'd be saying the same thing if you weren't.

hat-jk
01-28-2014, 06:17 PM
Glad to hear it. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Is it safe to assume the two of you are of Anglo descent? Not that it should matter but I have to wonder if you'd be saying the same thing if you weren't.

No Eddie, but just the people who enjoy the jeep life and happen to have our first ever jeep trail ride with great guys that we will talk about it for a long time.

Moochie
01-28-2014, 06:21 PM
No Eddie, but just the people who enjoy the jeep life and happen to have our first ever jeep trail ride with great guys that we will talk about it for a long time.

Great guys don't say "fuck you gook".

mkjeep
01-28-2014, 06:24 PM
Just skimmed through this thread.., DCR your a pathetic POS coward.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua
01-28-2014, 06:25 PM
Racism is the dumbest thing ever. I just don't get it. I guess some people are too dumb to gather thoughts into a cognitive sentence; instead they just go with "WUT Pappy tought Em"

Not all racism comes from folks who would type/speak like what you have quoted.

JAGS
01-28-2014, 06:30 PM
I never thought it was

Lol. I know. I was agreeing with you.

- Jason

Army_Vet
01-28-2014, 06:49 PM
Not all racism comes from folks who would type/speak like what you have quoted.

Yes yes I know....

noroad
01-28-2014, 06:50 PM
I normally say out of crap like this but it looks pretty clear that he has taken his bucket and shovel home to orlando with no intention of coming out to explain his actions, where i come from that means he has no intergrity and is worthless. so this guy can take his stickers off or leave them on but he is not a Wayalifer or a really jeeper. Eddie just know that there are more pleople on here that will take your side and back you, even over here in the east. That being said keep on doin what your doing and I like most, will grab you the first :beer: when we meet!

catahoula
01-28-2014, 07:02 PM
I have dealt with racism my whole life from people calling my mom different names to me. I like to call myself a Hybrid. I got's some Asian, German,..little bit of everything. It bothers me when people talk like that. It is all around us and all forms of individuals unfortunately you can't change it. I'v seen even more since moving down to the south...go figure. Would like know his explanation as to why he felt he needed to add that. A simple fuck you would have been sufficient I guess. Maybe made fun of your jeep or something since it was turning childish. Hey what happened to JK JK's posts?

wayoflife
01-28-2014, 07:06 PM

You have me at a disadvantage being that I don't know your first name but to be clear, I never said that you didn't have a great time on your first ever trail ride with guys that you think are great or that you wouldn't be talking about it for a long time. I just have to wonder if would you still be saying the same thing if you looked a bit more like me.

hat-jk
01-28-2014, 07:17 PM
You have me at a disadvantage being that I don't know your first name but to be clear, I never said that you didn't have a great time on your first ever trail ride with guys that you think are great or that you wouldn't be talking about it for a long time. I just have to wonder if would you still be saying the same thing if you looked a bit more like me.

I would not like anyone make comment like that either. However, I just want to know the truth that this was from him not someone making this by using his phone. I will be disappointed if he does not reply to this soon.

Hack12
01-28-2014, 07:32 PM
Stupidity annoys me. This kid will always be an idiot for throwing around words like that. As curious as I am as to why he would arbitrarily say that, there isn't an explanation on this planet that can justify it.

jeff_in_rc
01-28-2014, 07:32 PM
Really?? All he can do is call someone like Eddie names and not answer as to why?
Then in MY book he is not worth the time and effort it takes to worry about him.

But then I understand why Eddie wants to know what started this whole thing, he is a stand up guy that would do whatever it takes to make up for something he COULD have said or done. Your the man Eddie! :thumb:

DCR JEEP, you are pathetic. :Disappointed:

Kneece
01-28-2014, 07:40 PM
Wow! Sounds like a Spineless Bigot!! Nothing but respect here Eddie. If it wasn't for your Forum of Videos I wouldn't be such a Jeep Fan!!! Keep it Up!

Sent by Pony Express

gtony12
01-28-2014, 07:58 PM
Hey Eddie,

Just remember The good people and friends on WAYALIFE out weight the Bad. I remember from your films 'RUBICON" Doesn't matter who you are and where you are from we are all JEEPER'S". :yup: I look forward to wheeling with you, Cindy and all the WAYALIFE'rs:thumb: Just my :twocents:

Army_Vet
01-28-2014, 09:30 PM
Lol. I know. I was agreeing with you.

- Jason

ahhhhh i see it now

OverlanderJK
01-28-2014, 10:19 PM
Well his brother logged on today at 12:37PM. He had to have Aden the thread.

1BAMFR
01-28-2014, 10:55 PM
Well his brother logged on today at 12:37PM. He had to have Aden the thread.

The plot thickens......

wayoflife
01-28-2014, 11:25 PM
Yup, Adam is right...

I find it hard to believe that he wouldn't have seen this thread especially being that hat-jk sent him a PM. Why not respond and clear things up?

beans
01-29-2014, 12:16 AM

Yeah, true. It's all so awful. That said, having dealt with racism most of my life I've learned that most of these individuals are seriously troubled. Sometimes I don't know if we should pray for them, feel sorry for them or both :(

texasdave
01-29-2014, 12:18 AM
Yup, Adam is right...

I find it hard to believe that he wouldn't have seen this thread especially being that hat-jk sent him a PM. Why not respond and clear things up?

Why would he, when you resort to saying something like that to someone, you are clearly not a man. Just common trash. I say give him until tomorrow night, if nothing is said, throw him out with the trash. Just my $.02

pastorwug
01-29-2014, 12:25 AM
Yeah, true. It's all so awful. That said, having dealt with racism most of my life I've learned that most of these individuals are seriously troubled. Sometimes I don't know if we should pray for them, feel sorry for them or both :(

Prayer would cover it :twocents:

beans
01-29-2014, 12:29 AM

Indeed :D Well-said.

Ed Lapadura
01-29-2014, 01:07 AM
I met Eric on a trail ride. And a good time was had by all. Was his account hacked?
:naw::thinking:

Ed Lapadura
01-29-2014, 01:23 AM
hat-jk You sir are a class act and I am proud to call you my brother. Seems strange of Eric my first thought was he was hacked. BTW our ride out was a blast wasn't it

Moochie
01-29-2014, 01:32 AM
hat-jk You sir are a class act and I am proud to call you my brother. Seems strange of Eric my first thought was he was hacked. BTW our ride out was a blast wasn't it

Maybe the cable guy hacked into his account and then knocked Eric unconscious so he can't reply?

hat-jk
01-29-2014, 01:59 AM

Yes it was a great ride Ed. At this point, just wait to see if Eric or his brother can explain what happened.
Hope things will come out ok and we move on to next great trail ride.

gyoja75
01-29-2014, 02:00 AM

Amen!

"Sua Sponte"

piginajeep
01-29-2014, 02:03 AM
Yes it was a great ride Ed. At this point, just wait to see if Eric or his brother can explain what happened.

What is there to explain?
You mean to tell me someone hacked into his account just to send Eddie an email? That person knows Eddie is Korean ?

When I call someone a name it's intentional. There's no accidents or mistakes about it.

Fuck this guy and anyone that stands up for him.

Ed Lapadura
01-29-2014, 02:04 AM

We wished you and yours coulda made it out to the rocket plant with us

Robar
01-29-2014, 02:06 AM
What is there to explain?
You mean to tell me someone hacked into his account just to send Eddie an email? That person knows Eddie is Korean ?

When I call someone a name it's intentional. There's no accidents or mistakes about it.

Fuck this guy and anyone that stands up for him.

Yup!!! :yup:

wayoflife
01-29-2014, 02:19 AM
I met Eric on a trail ride. And a good time was had by all. Was his account hacked?
:naw::thinking:

Since you seemed to have missed it, I've personally emailed him back and have yet to hear from him. His account here is still active and he's had plenty of time to respond to this thread. Your friend hat-jk has contacted him by PM and his brother has even come on to the forum today and still nothing. Of course, you can choose to believe whatever it is you want to believe.

Okay, from what I'm told, you are Asian too and that you're holding out hope for him because he was nice to you in person. Of course, from experience, most e-tough guys are. My question to you is, how long do we wait? You sent out a PM to them of which they would have received an email to let them know as much and his brother has already been on the forum today. How long do we wait? To be honest, who you choose to hang out is of no concern of mine and I'm certainly not trying to convince you or anyone of anything. All I can do is post up what I was sent by your friend. You can choose to believe whatever it is you want to believe.

JK-JOHN-E
01-29-2014, 02:27 AM
Eric, wtf?

hat-jk
01-29-2014, 02:37 AM
Since you seemed to have missed it, I've personally emailed him back and have yet to hear from him. His account here is still active and he's had plenty of time to respond to this thread. Your friend hat-jk has contacted him by PM and his brother has even come on to the forum today and still nothing. Of course, you can choose to believe whatever it is you want to believe.

Okay, from what I'm told, you are Asian too and that you're holding out hope for him because he was nice to you in person. Of course, from experience, most e-tough guys are. My question to you is, how long do we wait? You sent out a PM to them of which they would have received an email to let them know as much and his brother has already been on the forum today. How long do we wait? To be honest, who you choose to hang out is of no concern of mine and I'm certainly not trying to convince you or anyone of anything. All I can do is post up what I was sent by your friend. You can choose to believe whatever it is you want to believe.

You don't have to wait. It's not about how long I will wait. It's your site. If you don't want wait then, just take him off the site.
I don't have any control of who stay on and not. If this was done to me, If I don't get back from him then he is not my concern.
I don't need to anyone upset. I am done with this.

Ed Lapadura
01-29-2014, 02:43 AM
I''ll be watching to see what's going on. I don't know what led to his response. I for one come here for the comrodery of others who wheel jeeps.what happened before he said what he said? Did he get disciplined for a inappropriate post? I know when I mentioned my business on here I got disciplined. I'll be interested to find out what the real story is. In the meantime I still love the way of life. I don't come on here for drama or internet tough guys just jeeps

Sent from my LG-P659 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Serg5000
01-29-2014, 02:44 AM
Some folks just go through life bitter and angry. It's unfortunate. However, it's good entertainment.

Tigrcky
01-29-2014, 02:46 AM
i just wanna give people like this a high five... in the face... with a spiked baseball bat... many times... i hate discrimination and i will not stand for it. whats this clowns address? ill get the truth out of him >:(

piginajeep
01-29-2014, 02:48 AM
I''ll be watching to see what's going on. I don't know what led to his response. I for one come here for the comrodery of others who wheel jeeps.what happened before he said what he said? Did he get disciplined for a inappropriate post? I know when I mentioned my business on here I got disciplined. I'll be interested to find out what the real story is. In the meantime I still love the way of life. I don't come on here for drama or internet tough guys just jeeps

Real story? Did you not read the email?

JKFlyer
01-29-2014, 02:50 AM
I'm anxiously waiting to hear from DCR....hoping his account was hacked but ....evidence looking like just another racist

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ed Lapadura
01-29-2014, 02:53 AM
Real story? Did you not read the email?

I looked for it all I saw was this

Sent: Monday, January 27, 2014 1:24 PM
To: webmaster

Fuck you gook

wayoflife
01-29-2014, 02:54 AM

Please take the time to read through the thread as it will answer a lot of your questions. Again, NOTHING was said to him by me or, at least, not that I know of. With the exception of his pleasant email to me, NOTHING was done by him to warrant disciplinary action from me. From what I can tell, he may be butthurt over the fact that I had to ask his brother not to solicit his new FB page as our rules do not allow it. Again, READ the thread and it's all there in black and white.

JKbrick
01-29-2014, 03:05 AM
He's still in second place, that assclown that stole Mel's tires and bailed on JKX has vanished off the face of the earth longer. Your not even winning at losing Eric

Ed Lapadura
01-29-2014, 03:13 AM
Please take the time to read through the thread as it will answer a lot of your questions. Again, NOTHING was said to him by me or, at least, not that I know of. With the exception of his pleasant email to me, NOTHING was done by him to warrant disciplinary action from me. From what I can tell, he may be butthurt over the fact that I had to ask his brother not to solicit his new FB page as our rules do not allow it. Again, READ the thread and it's all there in black and white.

Can you link it please Eddie. Didn't Know you were Korean. Spent a tour there loved it! Rode my M151 all over that country

wayoflife
01-29-2014, 03:17 AM
Can you link it please Eddie. Didn't Know you were Korean. Spent a tour there loved it! Rode my M151 all over that country

:thinking: It's this thread - just start from page 1 and end here.

Also, I was born in Pasadena, California - I prefer to be called an American. :yup:

Ed Lapadura
01-29-2014, 03:20 AM

Also, I was born in Pasadena, California - I prefer to be called an American. :yup:

Must have missed it. Sorry fellow American LOL

OverlanderJK
01-29-2014, 03:26 AM
If you guys really think his account was hacked and he sent a personal individualized attack to Eddie you're just as stupid as that DCR fuck.

Robar
01-29-2014, 03:28 AM
If you guys really think his account was hacked and he sent a personal individualized attack to Eddie you're just as stupid as that DCR fuck.
:thumb: Well said!

JAGS
01-29-2014, 03:32 AM

This by far is the funniest/awkward exchange I've seen in a while.

Pasadena...:eek:..:eek:......ha ha ha, that's about as American as one can get. City hosts the internationally televised Rose Parade for heaven's sake. :crazyeyes:

Robar
01-29-2014, 03:32 AM

https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1/1653983_1457778364441737_88801665_n.jpg

Ed Lapadura
01-29-2014, 03:37 AM
https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1/1653983_1457778364441737_88801665_n.jpg

yeah I hear ya

Hack12
01-29-2014, 03:41 AM

Here you go, Ed.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=14454

Wait until you get about 7 or 8 pages in. Mind=Blown. Hint: There's a glitch in the Matrix.

cap
01-29-2014, 03:58 AM
When people say stuff like this, it's usually a write-off. It'll be awhile before we hear from these guys, if at all.

GuillaumeC91
01-29-2014, 04:45 AM

This by far is the funniest/awkward exchange I've seen in a while.

Lmao, exactly what I was thinking. I'll just leave this right here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWynJkN5HbQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Don't follow me, I'm lost too! O|||||||O

Jiffy05
01-29-2014, 04:55 AM

That was great.

Tigrcky
01-29-2014, 04:55 AM

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

NFRs2000NYC
01-29-2014, 05:01 AM

I love that video...this one is funny too....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPbvhfYQuM0

David1tontj
01-29-2014, 05:04 AM
- I prefer to be called an American. :yup:

This is exactly what I've been thinking the entire time I read this..

Eddie, I'm sorry this guy said that to you, that was completely uncalled for.

Those of us who choose to live in this amazing country are all the same.... American!

It doesn't matter what color your skin is, or where you come from, if you have dirt on your face, grease under your fingernails, mud on your tires, or gasoline in your blood, then I will gladly have you as a friend any day of the week! (Unless you are a racist d-bag)

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

OJK12
01-29-2014, 06:14 AM

I have to agree with overlander here its just to obvious that this racial slur was intended for Eddie. Nobody hacked his account. It may seem odd to people who have met him since he appeared to be nice to them but people who are capable of the most horrendous acts are usually also the best at hiding who they really are and it's clear to me who he really is. Honestly if he bothered to come back and make a statement about his actions would it be worth listening to or even come close to justifying his actions? I highly doubt it. As it has already been said I'm sorry Eddie this has happened but obviously this was not a loss with a person of this mental capacity.

newtdog
01-29-2014, 04:10 PM
People are over thinking this!! It's obvious that DCR wrote that because his brother got shut down posting his Facebook link. Time to move on👍

2010 MANGO TANGO SPORT JKU🇺🇸

JayKay
01-29-2014, 05:03 PM
People are over thinking this!! It's obvious that DCR wrote that because his brother got shut down posting his Facebook link. Time to move on👍

2010 MANGO TANGO SPORT JKU🇺🇸

Agreed. The people that have met him and say he's a nice guy, probably met him before the deal with his brother soliciting his FB page. The best thing he could have done was just closed his wayalife account and moved on to the FB page his brother started.

pastorwug
01-29-2014, 06:25 PM
Agreed. The people that have met him and say he's a nice guy, probably met him before the deal with his brother soliciting his FB page. The best thing he could have done was just closed his wayalife account and moved on to the FB page his brother started.

No one can close their account here, only Eddie can ban you.
Once it's here, it's here.
So, careful what you say AND the way you say it - much leeway but don't ever go racial - just follow the rules you agreed to when you joined and we'll all get along - well mostly. :yup:

JAGS
01-29-2014, 06:46 PM
So, careful what you say AND the way you say it - much leeway but don't ever go racial - just follow the rules you agreed to when you joined and we'll all get along - well mostly. :yup:

Yup, I concur. I might even go as far as to say that Eddie is a realistic guy. If you happened to accidentally break some random rule, or went off the edge due to a bad day....but came back and sent him a apology or a respectfully worded PM, I'm sure Eddie would be slower with the hammer.

He doesn't have time to put up with BS, but he isn't unreasonable. He'll give you enough rope to pull out of the hole. Most choose to tie their own noose. :icon_crazy: Seen it too many times.

JayKay
01-29-2014, 06:53 PM
No one can close their account here, only Eddie can ban you.
Once it's here, it's here.

Didn't know a member couldn't cancel their own account. But now I do and I guess I didn't know because I haven't had a reason to cancel my account .

JayKay
01-29-2014, 07:02 PM
Yup, I concur. I might even go as far as to say that Eddie is a realistic guy. If you happened to accidentally break some random rule, or went off the edge due to a bad day....but came back and sent him a apology or a respectfully worded PM, I'm sure Eddie would be slower with the hammer.

He doesn't have time to put up with BS, but he isn't unreasonable. He'll give you enough rope to pull out of the hole. Most choose to tie their own noose. :icon_crazy: Seen it too many times.

Nobody should have to put up with BS, especially racial slurs. It's 2013, if you were born in America or here legally, you're American in my book, no matter your ethnicity.

RockyJk
01-29-2014, 08:19 PM
Nobody should have to put up with BS, especially racial slurs. It's 2013, if you were born in America or here legally, you're American in my book, no matter your ethnicity.

*2014...lol

OverlanderJK
01-29-2014, 08:22 PM

The only people that have been banned are ones that have gone completely ape shit or posted inappropriate links. If you call someone out you're not going to get banned for it if you can back your facts up.

Tigrcky
01-29-2014, 08:25 PM
The only people that have been banned are ones that have gone completely ape shit or posted inappropriate links. If you call someone out you're not going to get banned for it if you can back your facts up.

Adam I just wanna say that... I love you man!!!! :cheesy:

Sent from my whatchamacallit

MTG
01-29-2014, 08:34 PM

I wonder if the feeling is mutual? :thinking: :idontknow:

OverlanderJK
01-29-2014, 08:34 PM

Not a chance in hell.

Tigrcky
01-29-2014, 08:37 PM

He loves to hate me!!! :thumbup:

JayKay
01-29-2014, 08:40 PM
*2014...lol

Oh shit!!! You're right!

JAGS
01-30-2014, 12:20 AM

Right. I didn't mean to insinuate the normal banter or the regular disagreement would or have gotten anyone banned.

- Jason

jeepsterchris
01-30-2014, 02:09 AM
Hey...he logged on today! I wonder if he got to this thread? What a douche. Keep up the good work Eddie!:beer:

DELIVERANCE
01-30-2014, 02:48 AM
Don't
Call me
Racist
(im)
Just
Envious of
Eddies
Predecessors

***Mostly broke and kinda ugly. But at least I ain't got no friends!***

OverlanderJK
01-30-2014, 02:51 AM
Not a man.

1BAMFR
01-30-2014, 02:59 AM
Not a man.

Can a moderator see what threads a member views?

catahoula
01-30-2014, 03:11 AM

Can a moderator see what threads a member views?

You can as well. Open their profile and click on activity or look under current activity and it would show what they are viewing.

MC2003TJ
01-30-2014, 03:53 AM
Good job calling Eric out and putting him on BLAST!! People are people and shouldn't be judged by anyone. If people don't enjoy being a part of this forum they should just leave. True Jeep fanatics are always friendly on and off the trail. Thanks Eddie for providing this forum for us. It is cool to see all of the International members as well us Americans. Peace to all and be safe on the trail.

Army_Vet
01-30-2014, 08:18 AM

Can you back this up with facts? If not then it's on Tigrcky!!!!

highoctane
01-30-2014, 02:30 PM
Knowing that he did actually log in today it's obvious this spineless douche bag lacks the testicular fortitude to show up in here.

Tigrcky
01-30-2014, 02:50 PM
Can you back this up with facts? If not then it's on Tigrcky!!!!

I got nothing

ridg3runner
01-30-2014, 02:53 PM
I got nothing

All talk, I knew it:banghead:

We Are Jeep..Resistance Is Futile..

Army_Vet
01-30-2014, 05:03 PM
I got nothing