DCR JEEP says "Fuck you gook"

Armydog

Not my business, but point in case... Some people are a true waste of skin! "Counting all the assholes in the room- I'm certainly not alone...." volbeat

Jiffy05

I don't understand people. They spend so much time being racist when they could put that time into being a contributing member of society.:thinking:

VADER JK

Just Email him saying he is the winner of the Truck Lites :clap2: i'm sure that will get a response from him then we can lure him in!

Angry Aussie

Man, I want to rant and rave and say some mean things but it's good to see we all feel the same way. Eddie sorry this has happened. You know we all got your back bro! Always will.

Beyrgut

Him and his brother hosted a great run back in December for the site. Only time I have dealt with them and they seemed like pretty straight up peeps that day.

Hack12

This is very strange. I hope he explains, though I can't fathom any explanation that would warrant a reply like that.

Last edited:

Shaka

I've never met you Eddie but you are on my long list of people I'd buy a drink for simply because you are good people.

I can't count the number of "N" bombs I've had thrown at me. I prefer to know someone's true self rather then have them smile in my face and talk shit later. I'm sorry this happened to you man. This world is filled with good and bad and that ain't ever gonna change.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks guys, it's good to have you all here :yup:

Just Email him saying he is the winner of the Truck Lites :clap2: i'm sure that will get a response from him then we can lure him in!

:cheesy: Now that would be funny!! :D

Maybe his brother Billetsilver92 will come on and explain.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=13579

Well is that a fact? I see that this was the last post Billetsilver92 made here:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?14271-New-Facebook-jeep-group!

Perhaps someone got a little butthurt by my response? Was it really so offensive? :rolleyes2:

JAGS

Hooked
Wow. Log in for the first since this morning and open to this crap. As they say, can't fix stupid.

Sorry you had to waste a second of your day on this Eddie.

- Jason

Top Bottom