DCR JEEP says "Fuck you gook"

Army_Vet

Banned
If there were an explanation... Its probably something like this

1.DCR has felt this for some time with no spine to voice it in public.
2.DCR felt this for a while and had no spine to voice it in a private message.
3. The mailer came today and its one of those mass things that nobody monitors, so im brave enough to vent on an inanimate object that nobody monitors.
4. Someone actually monitors the return email to webmaster...
5. DCR shits his pants and makes plans to join another forum and never contact WOL again....

This is all just theory though

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
If there were an explanation... Its probably something like this

1.DCR has felt this for some time with no spine to voice it in public.
2.DCR felt this for a while and had no spine to voice it in a private message.
3. The mailer came today and its one of those mass things that nobody monitors, so im brave enough to vent on an inanimate object that nobody monitors.
4. Someone actually monitors the return email to webmaster...
5. DCR shits his pants and makes plans to join another forum and never contact WOL again....

This is all just theory though

I am willing to bet its none of that. Just saying.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
I would say that it sounds like something you would get when you leave your account open somewhere (ie a college) but the slur comment implies that the person knows who you are, or more specifically, that you're Asian. So while I normally would say it sounds like a hacked email, the personal aspect of the content nulls that theory. I guess he watched Gran Torino one too many times.

Interestingly, perhaps Eddie is a manwhore? :D

A slang dictionary published in 1893 defined "gook" as "a low prostitute".[5] Early usage may have been influenced by the word "mak mak" or "gugu", also applied to Filipinos by the Marines. The term arose from the use of the bark of the "gu-gu" tree, which the local women (Filipinas) used to wash their hair, according to the late David Halberstrom. "The Marines who occupied Nicaragua in 1912 took to calling the natives gooks, one of their names for Filipinos", according to H. L. Mencken.[6] Marines serving in Haiti in 1915 to 1920 used the term to refer to Haitians.
A folk etymology suggests that "kook (kuk)" refers to the Korean word "국" (國) meaning "national or country."[7] However, the word was used before the Korean War. During the Korean War, American soldiers were approached by Koreans who used the term miguk, referring to the Americans, and the American soldiers misinterpreted the term as "Me gook."

Last edited:

Brankz

Wow what's up with this cunt!!
I think he needs a stripper hug lol
Is he a member? Or he's banned?

NY1982JK

I would say that it sounds like something you would get when you leave your account open somewhere (ie a college) but the slur comment implies that the person knows who you are, or more specifically, that you're Asian. So while I normally would say it sounds like a hacked email, the personal aspect of the content nulls that theory. I guess he watched Gran Torino one too many times.

This......

Sent from my Droid MAXX using WAYALIFE mobile app

NY1982JK

Wow what's up with this cunt!!
I think he needs a stripper hug lol
Is he a member? Or he's banned?

Think Eddie is leaving his account active for now... Seeing if he responds.

Sent from my Droid MAXX using WAYALIFE mobile app

ttfhell

Isn't that an Asian slur? Thought Eddie was black...

Regardless, DCR Jeep is the perfect example of what a true piece of shit is and should know the keeping community is small...

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Who is this Assclown? Mr. Henry you are quite a coward. You thought Eddie wouldn't lookup the email and find your username? What an idiot. I also would love to hear an explanation, hell, even an excuse would do!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As mentioned, his account is still active and I have no intensions of banning it. It is my sincere hope that Eric does come on here and posts up some kind of response. In all seriousness, he's got my attention and I'm sincerely interested in what I might have done to bring out a response like this. Looking through his posts, he seemed like a happy member and so far as I could see, we've never even really talked before. I mean, here's a shot of his Jeep on FB...

1044461_483019848434070_1362630052_n.jpg

Heck, looking at his FB page, I see no indication of hate for me or the forum anywhere:

https://www.facebook.com/eric.m.henry.7?fref=ts

The whole thing is just weird :idontknow:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Maybe someone hacked his account and this is some type of virus email response. Just a thought...

I realize the remark seems specifically aimed at Eddie.

Maybe Tacpen hacked his account.😖

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

Last edited:
Top Bottom