PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with Any Knowledge Can't Stand wayoflife!

Elusive
03-25-2014, 07:36 PM
If I were told that I were an a-hole once I could ignore it
Once I were told that by a thousand people, I might start to pay attention.

You brag about your vast experience and it's true, you have more than anyone else here because...well.. it's your forum and you chase off anyone that knows more than you do.
Yes, I know more about jeeps than you ever will. I've wheeled more, I've built more jeeps, I've been doing it longer.
Do you get a kickback from EVO to badmouth anything else or do you simply take their advertising money?

Your fanboys will all now chime in and speak of how awesome you are. Thats great.
You repeatetly mention that it's your forum and your right. it is.

Continue to cater to ONLY THOSE THAT DON"T KNOW better. Anyone with any knowledge can't stand you and I was told this by many but I thought I'd make my own opinion..
And I have.

Where all this came from...
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?16167-2010-tranny-fail

OverlanderJK
03-25-2014, 07:40 PM

You brag about your vast experience and it's true, you have more than anyone else here because...well.. it's your forum and you chase off anyone that knows more than you do.
Yes, I know more about jeeps than you ever will. I've wheeled more, I've built more jeeps, I've been doing it longer.
Do you get a kickback from EVO to badmouth anything else or do you simply take their advertising money?

Your fanboys will all now chime in and speak of how awesome you are. Thats great.

Continue to cater to ONLY THOSE THAT DON"T KNOW better. Anyone with any knowledge can't stand you and I was told this by many but I thought I'd make my own opinion..
And I have.

You really show how much you know when you say you have 4.11's.

ridg3runner
03-25-2014, 07:42 PM
What a tool! Do yourself a favor, sell your Jeep and buy a Prius, it suits you better.

cozdude
03-25-2014, 07:45 PM
edit- found it, disregard

where the hell did this spawn from? :idontknow: what thread did i miss :crazyeyes:

cozdude
03-25-2014, 07:46 PM

:cheesy::cheesy:

ridg3runner
03-25-2014, 07:47 PM
We'll, great! Now that you've formed your own opinion ( when you can't form a simple idea), go back to the forum you came from. Be sure to send them our love. What a tool!

ChaosNein
03-25-2014, 07:56 PM

Not really sure what your opinion about an individual has to do with a specific manufacturer? But okay...

wayoflife
03-25-2014, 07:58 PM

If you're saying that I make the thousandth person to say you were an a-hole, I'm glad that you're now paying attention :yup:

You brag about your vast experience and it's true, you have more than anyone else here because...well.. it's your forum and you chase off anyone that knows more than you do

If sharing what I have seen and experienced = "bragging", I guess I'm guilty as charged.

Man, you're so cool. When I grow up, I want to be just like you :daydream:

Oh, I get it, I rationally explain how you caused your transmission to fail prematurely and because you didn't like what you heard, I must be getting kickbacks from EVO or simply taking their advertising money :thumb:

Well, it is my forum :idontknow:

Continue to cater to ONLY THOSE THAT DON"T KNOW better.

What can I say, I do enjoy helping people whenever I can and however I can.

Anyone with any knowledge can't stand you and I was told this by many but I thought I'd make my own opinion...

What a surprise, you were "told this by many" and just came here to make your own opinion :yawn37: :rolleyes2:

And I have

Wonderful! So, now that you have, why don't you do yourself a favor and go back to hanging out with all your self-proclaimed knowledgeable friends.

wayoflife
03-25-2014, 08:08 PM
Not really sure what your opinion about an individual has to do with a specific manufacturer? But okay...

BTW, when do I get a kickback check? I did just explain how his transmission probably went bad because he wasn't turning off his OD button on hills and that does benefit you guys, right? :idontknow:

Berzerker
03-25-2014, 08:15 PM
Yes, I know more about jeeps than you ever will. I've wheeled more.
Why have we in jeep world never heard of you, oh jeep God? You might want to get a CT Scan.

Canvas JK
03-25-2014, 08:25 PM
So let me get this straight. You are taking the opinion of others to form your own, sounds logicigal. So if you do not like the owner of the forum but yet you still signed up for an account. I am just having a hard time fathoming your rational.

Now let's talk about Fanboys. You just displayed how much of a Fanboy you by your opening remarks, challenge those who call Eddie a friend to defend him. So who really is the Fanboy? You who threw the challenge or those who support a Friend.

Had you really done your homework or knew the person you are bashing you would know Eddie has tested and run just about all lifts or off-road equipment and runs the best. If that happens to be EVO then so be it. What does it matter to you if one manufacturer is high lighted over another. What I will say is that EVO manufacturing runs the same equipment I can purchase off the shelf on my JK. Not sure about other manufactures but I will say that does not matter to me. It is my money and choose to spend it where I want. If you want to give me money to put mods on my Jeep let me know and I will send you my PayPal information.

If not then carry your attitude back to whatever forum you came from. With the day I just had the last thing I need is for some assclown bash one of my friends on his own site. Yes I would say this in your presence, why becuase I am not afraid of you and no that is not internet tough talk.

R/
Will

Linebacker
03-25-2014, 08:39 PM
I don't see where the rub is. This little bit of bad math led to a correction, but no big deal. "yes. 41 teeth on the ring and 10 on the pinion." 41/10=4.10 not 4.11. The thread and advice seemed rather cordial and instructive. Wow, talk about thin skinned like a Falken Wildpeak A/T sidewall.:yup:

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua
03-25-2014, 08:41 PM
Wow...another one of these threads.

RamP
03-25-2014, 08:44 PM
Had you really done your homework or knew the person you are bashing you would know Eddie has tested and run just about all lifts or off-road equipment and runs the best. If that happens to be EVO then so be it. What does it matter to you if one manufacturer is high lighted over another. What I will say is that EVO manufacturing runs the same equipment I can purchase off the shelf on my JK. Not sure about other manufactures but I will say that does not matter to me. It is my money and choose to spend it where I want. If you want to give me money to put mods on my Jeep let me know and I will send you my PayPal information.
^^This!!^^
And this.

I don't see where the rub is. This little bit of bad math led to a correction, but no big deal. "yes. 41 teeth on the ring and 10 on the pinion." 41/10=4.10 not 4.11. The thread and advice seemed rather cordial and instructive. Wow, talk about thin skinned like a Falken Wildpeak A/T sidewall.

seanb33
03-25-2014, 08:45 PM
Just leave if you don't like it, don't make a BS thread attacking others. :clueless:

Armydog
03-25-2014, 08:59 PM
Just leave if you don't like it, don't make a BS thread attacking others. :clueless:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^yup!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

JayKay
03-25-2014, 09:11 PM
Why is this douche asking for Advice on a Jeep forum, he knows more about Jeeps than anybody. I could be wrong, I didn't read the whole thread because I just saw it here in the Pub.

Jiffy05
03-25-2014, 09:22 PM
Why is this douche asking for Advice on a Jeep forum, he knows more about Jeeps than anybody. I could be wrong, I didn't read the whole thread because I just saw it here in the Pub.

It started in a thread about transmission failure. He said his failed after 5,600 miles because of large tires. After that he started blasting Eddie because he said big tires won't cause a tranny to fail. That's the short version.

Armydog
03-25-2014, 09:26 PM
It started in a thread about transmission failure. He said his failed after 5,600 miles because of large tires. After that he started blasting Eddie because he said big tires won't cause a tranny to fail. That's the short version.

ummm, good thing Eddie runs "little" tires!! Should have told this asshat that his tranny failed because Jesus said he is a dick! Looser!

Jiffy05
03-25-2014, 09:30 PM
ummm, good thing Eddie runs "little" tires!! Should have told this asshat that his tranny failed because Jesus said he is a dick! Looser!

Yeah that is what we all say but this :asshat: knows everything about jeeps but can't get the correct gear ratio that comes stock.

JayKay
03-25-2014, 09:32 PM

Ok, that's all I need to know. My tranny went out at 9,000 miles, guess it was the 255/75R17s that caused it. :crazyeyes:

Livin4Today
03-25-2014, 09:42 PM

Nope you're not wrong, he did claim to be all knowing, yet sought help here but didn't like the answer. It just goes to show ya ignorance is alive and well on the interweb...

Me, I don't get the whole forum vs forum thing, they all seem to be started for the right reason of helping others. If any particular forum favors a certain vendor so be it, take with a grain of salt. Heck, I don't agree with some of the advice I'm given in my own club, but I'm not gonna run off at the mouth and let others see my ignorance. Nope, I'd rather do more research and quietly find out I might be mistaken, or choose to hold my own opinion, but again quietly...

Does that make me a Fanboy, don't know or care. I do care about things that don't jive and will express that, if you don't like the answers you got stay on your preferred forum and quit trashing this one, alternatively drive your butt out here and show us all how superior you, otherwise keep it down.

Remember peeps, if you're reading emotion from a 1 dimensional text message (forum posts included), it's YOUR emotion 9 times out of 10. Think about how many times msgs get misread, it happens all the time.

I'll add this, if the other forums were simply competitive they'd be turning out great info and videos too, instead of just jealous, and slanderous BS...

Just Sayin'

Canvas JK
03-25-2014, 09:44 PM

We misunderstood him, that is all. He has the 411 on stock gear ratio not 4.11 gears.

seanb123
03-25-2014, 09:48 PM
We misunderstood him, that is all. He has the 411 on stock gear ratio not 4.11 gears.

Come on if your gonna bash know that it's 4.10

Canvas JK
03-25-2014, 09:57 PM
Come on if your gonna bash know that it's 4.10

Sean boy I was simply stating he put the decimal point in saying he had the 411 or information. Wait I am dating myself now. Before the great intranets we had to dial 411 for information or telephone number.

ridg3runner
03-25-2014, 10:01 PM
Sean boy I was simply stating he put the decimal point in saying he had the 411 or information. Wait I am dating myself now. Before the great intranets we had to dial 411 for information or telephone number.

Careful, Will. This new generation doesn't know what 33.3 vinyl is. Lmao

JAGS
03-25-2014, 10:02 PM

Now now. Remember when we used to actually dial "0" for operator. :cheesy: Wonder what happens if you dial "0" these days? I should try that. :thinking:

hickey800
03-25-2014, 10:06 PM
To be honest I thought wayalife was pretty good fella, although I never met him I came hear not knowing much at all about different lifts n lift styles made a topic and be helped me a lot not to mention he did give me lots options to great lifts not just only Evo, I don't see any reason to bash the guy

JK's JK
03-25-2014, 10:13 PM
What's this dudes problem? Someone had a issue with a engine and the dealership/ chrysler is being duche bags about it.

munstie
03-25-2014, 10:20 PM
I think the compass on his pirate ship is broken and he sailed into the wrong forum:eek:

JayKay
03-25-2014, 10:26 PM
Nope you're not wrong, he did claim to be all knowing, yet sought help here but didn't like the answer. It just goes to show ya ignorance is alive and well on the interweb...

Me, I don't get the whole forum vs forum thing, they all seem to be started for the right reason of helping others. If any particular forum favors a certain vendor so be it, take with a grain of salt. Heck, I don't agree with some of the advice I'm given in my own club, but I'm not gonna run off at the mouth and let others see my ignorance. Nope, I'd rather do more research and quietly find out I might be mistaken, or choose to hold my own opinion, but again quietly...

Does that make me a Fanboy, don't know or care. I do care about things that don't jive and will express that, if you don't like the answers you got stay on your preferred forum and quit trashing this one, alternatively drive your butt out here and show us all how superior you, otherwise keep it down.

Remember peeps, if you're reading emotion from a 1 dimensional text message (forum posts included), it's YOUR emotion 9 times out of 10. Think about how many times msgs get misread, it happens all the time.

I'll add this, if the other forums were simply competitive they'd be turning out great info and videos too, instead of just jealous, and slanderous BS...

Just Sayin'

Well said! :thumb: you know, I've bit my you tongue on a lot of occasions, but I hate it when people are bashing Eddie for pushing products from the vendors who advertise on this forum. This forum is a business for Eddie, I could be wrong, but from what I understand, it is his source of income. I'd help sell products for the companies that put food on my table too! If you're not going to support the people that pay your bills then so be it, but in my opinion that'd be like if you were a Chevy salesman and a customer wanted a new Silverado and you told them to go buy an F-150. Why would you send business elsewhere. I appreciate what Eddie does to keep this forum free for its members. Hope I'm not the only one that feels this way. Oh yeah, he doesn't always recommend the advertisers products, so don't get me wrong.

FrankenJeeper
03-25-2014, 11:01 PM
This guy is hilarious, comes here for advice, doesn't like what he hears, claims he knows more (he came here for advice) and then completely trash talks the guy who is trying to help him. Yes Eddie recommends EVO, they have quality stuff that we all dream of. But even though EVO/OffRoad Evolution is a sponsor of Wayalife, Eddie doesn't trash talk other products/manufacturers. If he's seen a product failure, he tells us about it, but if he sees a good product that isn't EVO, he also tells us about it. This guy thinks he knows so much, I think he should just open his own shop to do his own work and talk to himself all day. Then he might be happy. Then he can get off Wayalife and make us happy all day. :thumbup:

Sent from my Z796C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Armydog
03-25-2014, 11:56 PM

Just Sayin'

AMEN to all that!!

jeeeep
03-26-2014, 12:23 AM
wow..someone needs a hug or 50 beers lol
I ran my 2010 with 35's stock gears for at least 40k miles and some towing with no issues. I now have 4.88's and over 92k miles
The OD lockout is there for a reason and I think suggestions/recommendations on when to use it were in the owners manual but I would think someone who has a lot of experience would know how to use this feature.
I'm going with a hunch that the OP expected the transmission to do all this automatically????
maybe a big dose of happy pills would help in the anger/rage department ...taken with your favorite beverage :icon_crazy:

bigtrucker52
03-26-2014, 12:26 AM
What's this dudes problem? Someone had a issue with a engine and the dealership/ chrysler is being duche bags about it.

Maybe he's having a rough day because he's got his head so far up his butt because he can't help being so freaking ignorant. If you want to bash a guy for helping you and telling you what you don't want to hear then bash him privately to yourself or send a private message to him for crying out loud. Don't be that ass wipe that bashes someone for no good reason publicly. I mean honestly if you ask me i'd rather you start s$&@ face-to-face with me than to back-stab me like this guy did to eddie.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Armydog
03-26-2014, 12:41 AM
wow..someone needs a hug or 50 beers lol
I ran my 2010 with 35's stock gears for at least 40k miles and some towing with no issues. I now have 4.88's and over 92k miles
The OD lockout is there for a reason and I think suggestions/recommendations on when to use it were in the owners manual but I would think someone who has a lot of experience would know how to use this feature.
I'm going with a hunch that the OP expected the transmission to do all this automatically????
maybe a big dose of happy pills would help in the anger/rage department ...taken with your favorite beverage :icon_crazy:

I love happy pills with an adult beverage, but my doctor says 'NO!'.... fuck it, its five o'clock somewhere..... CHEERS!:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:: beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::be er::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer ::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:: beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::be er::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer ::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Canvas JK
03-26-2014, 12:45 AM
OCD kicked in and I had to count. 57 total. Cheers

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

JayKay
03-26-2014, 01:03 AM
OCD kicked in and I had to count. 57 total. Cheers

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

You beat me to it!!! Like counting train cars

crowrb29
03-26-2014, 01:13 AM
Wow, talk about thin skinned like a Falken Wildpeak A/T sidewall.:yup:

Bahahahahhahah rotflmao

trailless
03-26-2014, 01:36 AM
[My Opinion]

The only reason threads like this keep happening is because we're reading. A person's true intentions are hard to gauge over a forum. I read the discussion that lead to this thread. I imagine the conversation would have gone over very differently if both parties were sitting down with a cold one.

I understand where both parties are coming forum. Some are misreading the intentions of others over the internet.

[/My Opinion]

Either way, I enjoy this forum so much that it's the main one I frequent. I've learned so much from Eddie and the others on this forum. When we talk tech, we should just talk tech. Then we can have a laugh and a cold one at the Pubs.

Cheers :drinks:

JEEPnGEO
03-26-2014, 03:16 AM
How about those San Antonio Spurs. They are on a winning streak.

David1tontj
03-26-2014, 05:57 AM
Now now. Remember when we used to actually dial "0" for operator. :cheesy: Wonder what happens if you dial "0" these days? I should try that. :thinking:

Operator?
Is that like Seri?
Haha

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

ridg3runner
03-26-2014, 06:22 AM

You may end up talking to Haboob in India, same one that answers when I have to call Dish Network, roflmao

StrizzyChris
03-26-2014, 06:43 AM

Well of course it's the tires, Eddie's an idiot if he thinks otherwise! My 35's caused my head to go bad in my '13 JKUR after 2000 miles too! BUT I was super smart and convinced them that it was a manufacturer issue AND THEY BOUGHT IT!!! I hear others have got away with the same scheme!?

highoctane
03-26-2014, 07:21 AM
OP is obviously a troll. Just spread some of this around and he should be gone.

monstrousmac
03-26-2014, 08:26 AM
All I have to say is that, although I do not know Eddie personally he has always answered my PM's when I had questions. I have very limited availability being stationed overseas for the last 15 years. It makes it tough to see really what is out there and what actually works. So, I have to rely on the forums and the advice of others. Eddie has always given me sound advice. Even when I bought my Rock Krawler Lift, he told me the only thing he did not like about the lift were the coil springs because they were stiff and guess what, they are. With that being said Jeremy from Rock Krawler gave me a 50% discount on the lift and treated me with great customer service. I will be swapping the springs later down the road. Eddie did not try to push me to EVO and he even said that was a deal I could not pass up. It was the 3.5 X-Factor lift with adjustable upper and lower control arms and adjustable front and rear track bars and he threw in some other things all for 900 dollars. Eddie told me to take it.

With all that being said, even if EVO was paying Eddie to advertise, so what!!! Everyone needs to make a living period, and guess what it is ok if you don't agree. I don't understand why so many people have to be mean and hateful about crap that really does not matter. Some people like BDS, Teraflex, Skyjacker, Metal Cloak and etc....what really matters is that we are all Jeepers and we enjoy the freedoms, friendships and the overall common bound of hitting the trail and exploring new areas and being with people that share the same interested, which is Jeepin' and sharing our experiences.

We can always learn new things from others mistakes and we all make them. Such as choosing the wrong line and snapping an axle or tearing up a ring and pinion, the next guy says hell I am choosing a different line. You get my point. I am a member of several forums and I read all the stupid posts of people bashing one forum over another. I personally don’t get it, but hey that is me. I just like to meet new people and make new friends. Life is too short to sweat the small stuff. After being in the Military for 22 years and 3 tours in Afghanistan, Iraq and some other locations, I have lost a number of friends, I realized one thing just enjoy life. All that really matters is Family, Friends and enjoying life. Every day is a good day, you can’t move forward if you are always looking back and only you can keep you down. Just my philosophy on life. I enjoy every day and I am grateful for every day I wake up, my family is healthy, there is a roof over the head, clothes on their back and food in their belly’s, what do I really have to complain about, life is great.
Thanks for listening to my two cents.

Leocon
03-26-2014, 09:20 AM
All I have to say is that, although I do not know Eddie personally he has always answered my PM's when I had questions. I have very limited availability being stationed overseas for the last 15 years. It makes it tough to see really what is out there and what actually works. So, I have to rely on the forums and the advice of others. Eddie has always given me sound advice. Even when I bought my Rock Krawler Lift, he told me the only thing he did not like about the lift were the coil springs because they were stiff and guess what, they are. With that being said Jeremy from Rock Krawler gave me a 50% discount on the lift and treated me with great customer service. I will be swapping the springs later down the road. Eddie did not try to push me to EVO and he even said that was a deal I could not pass up. It was the 3.5 X-Factor lift with adjustable upper and lower control arms and adjustable front and rear track bars and he threw in some other things all for 900 dollars. Eddie told me to take it.

With all that being said, even if EVO was paying Eddie to advertise, so what!!! Everyone needs to make a living period, and guess what it is ok if you don't agree. I don't understand why so many people have to be mean and hateful about crap that really does not matter. Some people like BDS, Teraflex, Skyjacker, Metal Cloak and etc....what really matters is that we are all Jeepers and we enjoy the freedoms, friendships and the overall common bound of hitting the trail and exploring new areas and being with people that share the same interested, which is Jeepin' and sharing our experiences.

We can always learn new things from others mistakes and we all make them. Such as choosing the wrong line and snapping an axle or tearing up a ring and pinion, the next guy says hell I am choosing a different line. You get my point. I am a member of several forums and I read all the stupid posts of people bashing one forum over another. I personally donít get it, but hey that is me. I just like to meet new people and make new friends. Life is too short to sweat the small stuff. After being in the Military for 22 years and 3 tours in Afghanistan, Iraq and some other locations, I have lost a number of friends, I realized one thing just enjoy life. All that really matters is Family, Friends and enjoying life. Every day is a good day, you canít move forward if you are always looking back and only you can keep you down. Just my philosophy on life. I enjoy every day and I am grateful for every day I wake up, my family is healthy, there is a roof over the head, clothes on their back and food in their bellyís, what do I really have to complain about, life is great.

Well said...:yup: Thank you for your service!!!

monstrousmac
03-26-2014, 01:09 PM
Thank You, I apperciate it.

Jackal01
03-26-2014, 01:42 PM

We can always learn new things from others mistakes and we all make them. Such as choosing the wrong line and snapping an axle or tearing up a ring and pinion, the next guy says hell I am choosing a different line. You get my point. I am a member of several forums and I read all the stupid posts of people bashing one forum over another. I personally donít get it, but hey that is me. I just like to meet new people and make new friends. Life is too short to sweat the small stuff. After being in the Military for 22 years and 3 tours in Afghanistan, Iraq and some other locations, I have lost a number of friends, I realized one thing just enjoy life. All that really matters is Family, Friends and enjoying life. Every day is a good day, you canít move forward if you are always looking back and only you can keep you down. Just my philosophy on life. I enjoy every day and I am grateful for every day I wake up, my family is healthy, there is a roof over the head, clothes on their back and food in their bellyís, what do I really have to complain about, life is great.

:yup:

Well said. Many thanks for your service.

jesse3638
03-26-2014, 03:53 PM
You may end up talking to Haboob in India, same one that answers when I have to call Dish Network, roflmao

I believe their names are always Mark, John, or Steve...haha

Canvas JK
03-26-2014, 04:00 PM
I believe their names are always Mark, John, or Steve...haha

or Peggy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8L2cI8brzQ

jesse3638
03-26-2014, 04:08 PM
or Peggy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8L2cI8brzQ

Yes, or Peggy...haha.

AllAmericanInfidel
03-26-2014, 04:22 PM
Well of course it's the tires, Eddie's an idiot if he thinks otherwise! My 35's caused my head to go bad in my '13 JKUR after 2000 miles too! BUT I was super smart and convinced them that it was a manufacturer issue AND THEY BOUGHT IT!!! I hear others have got away with the same scheme!?

Well consider yourself lucky! My tires caused my mortgage to increase and a collapse of the economy! :eek:

noroad
03-26-2014, 04:42 PM
So yet again its more of a hit and run this ass says one post and cant even man up for a second one might want to change that dick to a pu$$y there guy!!!

Canvas JK
03-26-2014, 04:48 PM
Well consider yourself lucky! My tires caused my mortgage to increase and a collapse of the economy! :eek:

Yeah well my Jeep caused me to not afford the tires I want because of the other had to have mods.:thinking:

jesse3638
03-26-2014, 04:50 PM
So yet again its more of a hit and run this ass says one post and cant even man up for a second one might want to change that dick to a pu$$y there guy!!!

Seems like a common theme among the trolls. "Eddie Sucks..blah blah blah" Run away! BTW noraod you need to make another post you sitting on post 666 right now..haha

Kilroy
03-26-2014, 08:10 PM
Why do people take forum answers as fact or as the only possible outcome/solution???

Thats why you get on a forum to get a GROUP/Collective out look on an issue, are we at the persons jeep do i live with you or even know you, do we know their driving habits or mods.... NO!

I personally like that i get 10 to 50 choices/solutions to look at from all sources, driver types off road, on-road only guys.

That why we are thank full for people like Eddie that take there time and money to build a forum, web site, stickers, promos from venders.

I think asshats like him and others that I'm sure we will see have not a clue how much time and money any of this takes and shows there ignorance and disrespect for if eddie, and others.

If there are not people building forums he would be self proclaimed jeep god asshat in his own county on one.

I just had to put that out there.

Sutty
03-26-2014, 10:38 PM
Cmon Man! 75694

Teen with a dream.

Armydog
03-26-2014, 11:09 PM
Cmon Man! 75694

Teen with a dream.

Can I have one, please?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

InkedJeeper
03-26-2014, 11:17 PM
35's causing tranny issues? I have 37's. Now I know why my flux capacitor is leaking.

eeftw
03-27-2014, 12:42 AM
OP is butthurt.

highoctane
03-27-2014, 10:31 PM
35's causing tranny issues? I have 37's. Now I know why my flux capacitor is leaking.

No way it can be the flux capacitor. They switched to dilithium crystals in the JK.

Turbobob
03-27-2014, 11:04 PM
Large tires have caused my muffler bearing to start squeeking.....:rolleyes2: Kidding aside, I have never met Eddie, but from what I have seen/read on the forum, he appears to be a "stand-up" guy! He is helpful to those that ask for it, and if you don't like the answer you get, fine. But don't go off on some tirade because you didn't get the answer YOU wanted to hear. If you are "all that" on Jeeps, you should have figured the problem out on your own! That said, everyone have a cold one, I'm buying!!:beer::beer:;)

SittingDuck331
03-27-2014, 11:45 PM
Ran out of HID fluid last night for my head lights on my way home, had to stop at the Gas station for more... All they had was regular, sucks. Once is all burns out ill switch back. What brand do you all run? I like the Royal Purple...

http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/attachments/125940d1377541421-142780d1242764598-blinker-fluid-sale-gallery_2_63_3664.jpeg

Jeepmed
03-28-2014, 12:50 AM
Wow...another one of these threads.

WOW. entertaining.

13WhiteRubi
03-28-2014, 03:37 AM
So wait you don't... like... Eddie?

Jeepmed
03-28-2014, 01:36 PM
Who me? :thumb:

BlackDiamondBound
03-28-2014, 01:55 PM
whats the point of starting threads like this?

Canvas JK
03-28-2014, 02:15 PM
whats the point of starting threads like this?

The purpose was to clean up the original posts. A lot of times these threads are started when some spouts off and starts getting rude and oboxious about the forum admins and moderators and for members to show support for the same.

R/
Will

Armydog
03-30-2014, 03:24 AM
The purpose was to clean up the original posts. A lot of times these threads are started when some spouts off and starts getting rude and oboxious about the forum admins and moderators and for members to show support for the same.

R/
Will

Yup, yup... Plus it's entertaining to read!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Sc741
03-30-2014, 03:28 PM
try taking this tranny issue to any other forum and see what an ass you are with lack of knowledge and understanding!
regardless of eddie's past you are clueless!

And I have.

Hightower
03-31-2014, 02:55 AM

And I have.

Elusive I just heard this quote on one of my favorite TV shows "if you meet an asshole first thing in the morning you met an asshole if you keep meeting them all day long you're the asshole." :yup::crazyeyes::eek::rolleyes2:;):cheesy::cheesy: :cheesy:

Hightower
03-31-2014, 03:00 AM
whats the point of starting threads like this? My wife calls it hanger: anger do to hunger. :cheesy:

beans
03-31-2014, 08:31 AM

Wierd and sad thing to get upset about it :( I'm no expert on Jeeps but that's physics. Eddie is correct. There's just no argument there. Larger the tires the more torque on the axel, which in turn connect to the transmission through a driveshaft. It's an equation, there is no opinion on it :idontknow::idontknow: