PDA

View Full Version : wayoflife is an Evo whore & get free parts for bending over & taking it from behind

dis_dis
04-10-2014, 07:59 PM
For all the people who were participating on this thread, I am going to going to say this only once and as politely as I can. If Army_Vet or Tackerdown is someone you consider to be a friend, I would encourage you to please join them on whatever forum they are frequenting now. If you wish to remain a member of this forum, that's fine by me but I would ask that you please keep their drama off of this forum.

Says the drama Queen, lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Originally started in this thread:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?15347-Thanks-to-our-female-member-Army_Vet

OverlanderJK
04-10-2014, 08:00 PM

Welcome to wayalife! :standing wave:

Nice job digging up this thread.

ridg3runner
04-10-2014, 08:07 PM
Someone didn't get the memo that ArmyGirl relocated

wayoflife
04-10-2014, 08:20 PM

Says the guy who hasn't been on the forum since November of last year and just came back to dig up a thread that hasn't been posted on in a month and just to stir the pot. :cheesy:

Canvas JK
04-10-2014, 08:28 PM
Cozdude control your Rausch Creek boys.:grayno:

cozdude
04-10-2014, 08:46 PM
Cozdude control your Rausch Creek boys.:grayno:

some of them are followers of "Dr. Madness" (jkmadness) so whatever he says they take as gold. :crazyeyes: im sure during one of the last wheeling trips this was talked about a lot. :icon_crazy:

Sharkey
04-11-2014, 01:12 AM

You still here? Why?

wayoflife
04-11-2014, 01:21 AM
You still here? Why?

Because he's a troll.

ridg3runner
04-11-2014, 01:21 AM
Some of those RC guys go wheeling and come back....Different 78210

munstie
04-11-2014, 01:24 AM
I really can't believe the tool boxes out east are keeping this thread alive.

wayoflife
04-11-2014, 01:27 AM
I really can't believe the tool boxes out east are keeping this thread alive.

What I can't believe is that these are grown men we're talking about....... or, are we? :thinking:

dis_dis
04-30-2014, 02:53 PM
You still here? Why?

You amuse me

OverlanderJK
04-30-2014, 02:54 PM
You amuse me

Nice thread dig! Welcome to Wayalife! :standing wave:

wayoflife
04-30-2014, 02:56 PM
You amuse me

Really? Your first post here since the 10th and it was to dig up this old thread again?? Of course, this is to say nothing about the fact that your last post here was to do the same. Seriously, get a life :naw:

dis_dis
04-30-2014, 03:07 PM
Really? Your first post here since the 10th and it was to dig up this old thread again?? Of course, this is to say nothing about the fact that your last post here was to do the same. Seriously, get a life :naw:

Is there a rule about posting frequency that I missed?

Sharkey
04-30-2014, 03:08 PM

Nope, but there is one about being a trolling :asshat:

dis_dis
04-30-2014, 03:09 PM

I guess you would know from experience ...

cozdude
04-30-2014, 03:09 PM

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

OverlanderJK
04-30-2014, 03:13 PM
How stupid do you have to be to get so worked up over a forum post? And then keep digging it up and trying to act like you are doing nothing wrong?

Enjoy your stay troll because it won't last long.

Sharkey
04-30-2014, 03:13 PM
I guess you would know from experience ...

Lol. I feel like I'm having a conversation with a dumb version of my 7 year old.

"I know you are but what am I."

"I am rubber, you are glue. It's bounces off me and stick to you."

OverlanderJK
04-30-2014, 03:14 PM
Lol. I feel like I'm having a conversation with a dumb version of my 7 year old.

:cheesy: :cheesy:

wayoflife
04-30-2014, 03:17 PM

Nah, nothing like that. I was just pointing out that you are clearly a loser who has no life. I feel sorry for you.

dis_dis
04-30-2014, 03:23 PM
Nah, nothing like that. I was just pointing out that you are clearly a loser who has no life. I feel sorry for you.

Thank you Eddie, I feel much better now.
Do u want to be my friend?

wayoflife
04-30-2014, 03:31 PM
Thank you Eddie, I feel much better now.
Do u want to be my friend?

Nah, you might be contagious.

Hack12
04-30-2014, 03:34 PM

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

dis_dis
04-30-2014, 03:47 PM

But ... But we could hold hands and u could tell me all about how to run my own forum and invite people to join just so I can show them the door.

Or u could teach me how to be an Evo whore and get free parts for bending over and taking it from behind

Wouldn't that be wonderful?

olram30
04-30-2014, 03:51 PM
:nuts: this guy serious?

Hack12
04-30-2014, 03:51 PM
But ... But we could hold hands and u could tell me all about how to run my own forum and invite people to join just so I can show them the door.

Or u could teach me how to be an Evo whore and get free parts for bending over and taking it from behind

Wow, dude.

Do you not see the irony in wasting your own time stirring shit on a forum that you claim to despise? :thinking:

Lame. :asshat:

noroad
04-30-2014, 03:52 PM

Something tells me you already know how to bend over and take it!!!! And im pretty sure no one invited you to join! Your an :asshat: that makes the east coast look bad!

cozdude
04-30-2014, 03:56 PM

wow dis just wow. go join jkmadness and nbruno on whatever forum they are on and dont come back. apparently they are giving it to you from behind and having you do the dirty work for them :asshat:

wayoflife
04-30-2014, 03:59 PM

Funny, I don't recall ever inviting you to my forum and if you were man enough, you would have walked through the door all on your own. As far as how to run forums go, I never knew you had one. Having said all that, if I could offer one bit of advise, you should spend more time on it. :yup:

I won't lie, of all the aftermarket products I have tested over the last 7+ years, the ones I now choose to run, EVO, is hands down the best bar none. No need to be a hater just because you can't afford to run them.

dis_dis
04-30-2014, 04:01 PM
Wow, dude.

Do you not see the irony in wasting your own time stirring shit on a forum that you claim to despise? :thinking:

Lame. :asshat:

I don't recall mentioning anywhere that I despise this forum, on the contrary I am amused by intellectually challenged individuals like yourself.
Did your parents used to call you special?
I can tell because you already feel pretty special to me.
Do you want to be friends?

dis_dis
04-30-2014, 04:02 PM
Something tells me you already know how to bend over and take it!!!! And im pretty sure no one invited you to join! Your an :asshat: that makes the east coast look bad!

Are you interested?
I can send pm if so ...

MTG
04-30-2014, 04:05 PM
Was there a Rausch Creek run last weekend or something? Sounds like the internet tough guys must of have gotten together and discussed wayalife in between circle jerk session? :idontknow:

noroad
04-30-2014, 04:06 PM
Are you interested?
I can send pm if so ...

Sorry sounds like you dad had way to many turns for my liking!!!

Hack12
04-30-2014, 04:07 PM
I don't recall mentioning anywhere that I despise this forum, on the contrary I am amused by intellectually challenged individuals like yourself.

I am special. Thanks for noticing.

...and no on the friend request. Thanks though, you seem fun.

cozdude
04-30-2014, 04:07 PM
Was there a Rausch Creek run last weekend or something? Sounds like the internet tough guys must of have gotten together and discussed wayalife in between circle jerk session? :idontknow:

:cheesy: i would be surprised if a few of them did. some of them just cant let it go

Brankz
04-30-2014, 04:08 PM
Are you interested?
I can send pm if so ...

Just go bro! Wtf is your problem, this just tell us how intelligent you are and how much free time you have in your hands.

You need a girl in your life ASAP, go pay for one cause no real girl will ever get with you.

And yes my English sucks tell me something I don't know

noroad
04-30-2014, 04:08 PM

There was a small one a couple weekends ago where i can tell you that had none of these :asshat: at!

Hack12
04-30-2014, 04:09 PM

I am special. Thanks for noticing.

...and no on the friend request. Thanks though, you seem fun.

dis_dis
04-30-2014, 04:12 PM
Sorry sounds like you dad had way to many turns for my liking!!!

I see, so if that wasn't the case, you'd be interested ... I figured as much ...

dis_dis
04-30-2014, 04:14 PM
Funny, I don't recall ever inviting you to my forum and if you were man enough, you would have walked through the door all on your own. As far as how to run forums go, I never knew you had one. Having said all that, if I could offer one bit of advise, you should spend more time on it. :yup:

I won't lie, of all the aftermarket products I have tested over the last 7+ years, the ones I now choose to run, EVO, is hands down the best bar none. No need to be a hater just because you can't afford to run them.

I'm not a hater, I just want to learn from the best ... How to bend over that is ...

JK's JK
04-30-2014, 04:16 PM
Circle Jerk :cheesy::cheesy:

BadApple
04-30-2014, 04:18 PM
So bending over and taking it is how you get free parts? :hmm::hmm:

dis_dis
04-30-2014, 04:19 PM
I'm not a hater, I just want to learn from the best ... How to bend over that is ...

Oh and last time I checked it's an open to the public forum, so you are inviting everyone to join, and that includes me ... Hence why I got the notion that you wanted to be my friend ... Was I wrong Eddie?
Don't you want to be my friend?

OverlanderJK
04-30-2014, 04:19 PM
Oh and last time I checked it's an open to the public forum, so you are inviting everyone to join, and that includes me ... Hence why I got the notion that you wanted to be my friend ... Was I wrong Eddie?

No it's not an open forum dumbass.

wayoflife
04-30-2014, 04:22 PM

Don't know what you can learn when you're already a pro.

ridg3runner
04-30-2014, 04:24 PM
Oh look! Another one from Roach Creek 81058

wayoflife
04-30-2014, 04:25 PM
Oh and last time I checked it's an open to the public forum...

Check again - This is what you agreed to in order to become a member of my forum:

"I understand that WAYALIFE.com is a privately owned website and that my ability to become a member here is a privilege and not a right. I also understand that the owners of WAYALIFE.com reserves the right to terminate my account, remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason and without any prior notice."

...so you are inviting everyone to join, and that includes me ... Hence why I got the notion that you wanted to be my friend ... Was I wrong Eddie?

Sorry but yes, you are wrong.

dis_dis
04-30-2014, 04:27 PM
No it's not an open forum dumbass.

Hey don't get so worked up, you might pop a vein or something ...
Did you know that if you're making a face and someone scares you while doing it, you'll get it stuck forever?
I think that already happened to you ... Am I right? Am I?
On a side note,
I thought you weren't supposed to get upset over stuff on the internet ...
What do I know ...
Plus my face is not stuck in a poop ready position, unlike you my friend

Napalm90
04-30-2014, 04:33 PM

Like overlander:) <- not to offend you overlander. You know it's true sometimes:)

Sent via carrier pigeon

OverlanderJK
04-30-2014, 04:34 PM
Hey don't get so worked up, you might pop a vein or something ...
Did you know that if you're making a face and someone scares you while doing it, you'll get it stuck forever?
I think that already happened to you ... Am I right? Am I?
On a side note,
I thought you weren't supposed to get upset over stuff on the internet ...
What do I know ...
Plus my face is not stuck in a poop ready position, unlike you my friend

LOL! What kind of drugs are you using to come up with shit like that? If I had to guess it would be meth since that is big in your area. Say your peace because your stay here is about up.

dis_dis
04-30-2014, 04:38 PM
Check again - This is what you agreed to in order to become a member of my forum:

"I understand that WAYALIFE.com is a privately owned website and that my ability to become a member here is a privilege and not a right. I also understand that the owners of WAYALIFE.com reserves the right to terminate my account, remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason and without any prior notice."

Bummer ... I could've sworn you wanted to be my friend, checking on my last post, my previous posts and my activity in general ... I felt so special Eddie
And now this ... My, my

trailless
04-30-2014, 04:41 PM
I still don't understand...

I enjoy this forum for what it is. A close-knit group that has a wealth of knowledge, a great sense of humor and, most importantly, is welcoming to others. On this forum, I've been welcomed and my questions were answered. I've personally enjoyed The Pub. You can find light hearted humor, friendly bashing, and some very interesting characters. I enjoy this forum and that's why I'm still on here. I'm not a member of some other forums because I DON'T LIKE THE FORUM.

You are free to come as you please and, more importantly, you are free to leave as you please.

Now back to the pub for me. :beer:

mcpuck
04-30-2014, 04:44 PM
My name is McPuck and I'm an EVO whore ...

gtony12
04-30-2014, 04:47 PM
Some of those RC guys go wheeling and come back....Different 78210

I must be old or:thinking:. But whats a RC guy?:idontknow:

noroad
04-30-2014, 04:50 PM

Hey you might be on to a new thread called evo addicts ?????

TheDuff
04-30-2014, 04:51 PM

Oh, I knew it! :p

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK
04-30-2014, 04:51 PM

Rausch creek. Where this dick hole "wheels".

ridg3runner
04-30-2014, 04:52 PM

Rousch Creek, come on man, get with the program, lol

Panda
04-30-2014, 04:55 PM

You sir have a problem & you need to seek help, you should just give me all your evo stuff..

Napalm90
04-30-2014, 04:58 PM

Rausch* :)

Sent via carrier pigeon

ridg3runner
04-30-2014, 05:00 PM
Rausch* :)

Sent via carrier pigeon

Nah, think I had it right the first time, "Roach"

wayoflife
04-30-2014, 05:19 PM
Bummer ... I could've sworn you wanted to be my friend, checking on my last post, my previous posts and my activity in general ... I felt so special Eddie
And now this ... My, my

Yeah, my mistake. I should have just taken your actions at face value and know you are a troll instead of trying to verify as much. But, for whatever it's worth, you'll always "special".

munstie
04-30-2014, 05:33 PM

The first step is admitting you have a problem lol. :D

Sent from the Zone of Influence

JayKay
04-30-2014, 05:38 PM
Rausch creek. Where this dick hole "wheels".

All along I thought it stood for 'radio controlled', oops. ;)

Texas Nick
04-30-2014, 05:40 PM
misery loves it's company :p

pastorwug
04-30-2014, 05:41 PM
It is interesting to me that Army_Vet seems to be recruiting more minions to do his bidding.
It only shows how really twisted and self-impressed he is.
It actually also shows how utterly lacking in courage he really is.

I'm guessing "Guests" to this forum can just about read anything they want and Army_girl feeling like he's being forgotten got his choir boy to chime in.

MountainRambler
04-30-2014, 05:46 PM
Oh look! Another one from Roach Creek 81058

Hey dis_dis "You sure got a pretty mouth!" :eek: :cheesy: I find this thread quite entertaining and amusing :pop2: Just remember not all of us east coasters are complete :asshat:s.

noroad
04-30-2014, 05:46 PM
It is interesting to me that Army_Vet seems to be recruiting more minions to do his bidding.
It only shows how really twisted and self-impressed he is.
It actually also shows how utterly lacking in courage he really is.

I'm guessing "Guests" to this forum can just about read anything they want and Army_girl feeling like he's being forgotten got his choir boy to chime in.

hahahahaaha

gtony12
04-30-2014, 05:48 PM

I am really so.:cheesy:

ridg3runner
04-30-2014, 05:50 PM
Hey dis_dis "You sure got a pretty mouth!" :eek: :cheesy: I find this thread quite entertaining and amusing :pop2: Just remember not all of us east coasters are complete :asshat:s.

Very true, it's only the ones that choose to open their pie holes and remove any and all doubt.

gtony12
04-30-2014, 05:55 PM
:dont_tell: I know if I owned WAYALIFE and all these off-road companies wanted to advertise on here, I would want them too. If they wanted to give me free parts, that would be a plus. I know all of us would love free parts. Sometimes the drama sucks. I enjoy learning about new trail, part, tech., repairs and meeting new friends. If endorsing EVO and any other company knowing you will get great quality parts at a great price or even free then call me a whore.:twocents::yup:

Canvas JK
04-30-2014, 06:09 PM
:dont_tell: I know if I owned WAYALIFE and all these off-road companies wanted to advertise on here, I would want them too. If they wanted to give me free parts, that would be a plus. I know all of us would love free parts. Sometimes the drama sucks. I enjoy learning about new trail, part, tech., repairs and meeting new friends. If endorsing EVO and any other company knowing you will get great quality parts at a great price or even free then call me a whore.:twocents::yup:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
Well said gtony12.

UpsideUp
04-30-2014, 06:15 PM
Dis _ Dis is lame and repeats the same thing over and over with nothing constructive to add. It is unreal that people are like that. Seems he is a Know-It-All punk that hides behind the Internet with his passive aggressive slander because he knows nobody knows who he is. Just go Dis.....because i actually feel dumber after reading your post.

Jersey_Devil
04-30-2014, 06:27 PM
What's with all the high school drama? Can't we all just wheel and have fun? Why do Ppl always want to ruin it...... Cuz this is ridiculous.no wonder Ppl get the boot....

Sent from my obama monitoring device

dis_dis
04-30-2014, 06:28 PM
Dis _ Dis is lame and repeats the same thing over and over with nothing constructive to add. It is unreal that people are like that. Seems he is a Know-It-All punk that hides behind the Internet with his passive aggressive slander because he knows nobody knows who he is. Just go Dis.....because i actually feel dumber after reading your post.

I have been discovered. Does your brain hurt from figuring this out?
And my good sir you don't need me to feel dumber ... It seems u were born that way

Sharkey
04-30-2014, 06:30 PM
Back for more dic_dic? You must really like us. :yup:

Hack12
04-30-2014, 06:31 PM
Dis Dis has single-handedly turned this thread into 2nd grade recess.

His arguments are the equivalent of 'I know you are but what am I?'

gtony12
04-30-2014, 06:33 PM

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Jiffy05
04-30-2014, 06:34 PM

:cheesy::cheesy: I was kind of thinking the same thing.

Sharkey
04-30-2014, 06:36 PM

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

:cheesy::cheesy: I was kind of thinking the same thing.

See post #20. ;)

gtony12
04-30-2014, 06:44 PM

:eek: I see now!:thumb:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Hack12
04-30-2014, 06:47 PM
See post #20. ;)

I guess it's painfully obvious to everyone except him.

CONative
04-30-2014, 06:47 PM
:pop2:

This seems familiar . . . wise ass mouths off to Silverback, gets a talking to and then his ass handed to him by the crew . . .

http://youtu.be/v7XvXEg82Pg

Chevy Dave
04-30-2014, 06:51 PM
I just wanna read about Jeep stuff!...

OllllllllO Instagram @LucyTheJeep

UpsideUp
04-30-2014, 06:52 PM
I have been discovered. Does your brain hurt from figuring this out?
And my good sir you don't need me to feel dumber ... It seems u were born that way

Oh.....are you still here? And again with nothing constructive to add? Imagine that! And by calling me good sir does not make you sound intelligent little boy. Your ridiculousness has no bounds. -1 IQ point...Thank you for that. Have you left yet?? I thought not.

MTG
04-30-2014, 06:52 PM
This guy sure has come a long way...

Had his first wheeling trip just about a year ago. Comes on here looking for help because his jeep has a boo-boo and he doesn't know how to fix it. The first person to respond is none other that Wayoflife. Go figure.

So after my first offroading trip, my Jeep started pulling slightly to the left.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?5422-Alignment-issues

Fast foward to now. He seems to think he knows it all and comes on here spewing forth the drivel in this thread.

What a classless piece of shit. :yup:

Hack12
04-30-2014, 06:59 PM

Had his first wheeling trip just about a year ago. Comes on here looking for help because his jeep has a boo-boo and he doesn't know how to fix it. The first person to respond is none other that Wayoflife. Go figure.

Fast foward to now. He seems to think he knows it all and comes on here spewing forth the drivel in this thread.

Wow!!! Hahahaha

:cheesy:

gtony12
04-30-2014, 07:01 PM

:cheesy::cheesy::thumb::thumb::beer:

TrailBear
04-30-2014, 07:02 PM

He has read every post on every forum and is now the jeep guru who feels if you have not done the same you are beneath him.

JayKay
04-30-2014, 07:03 PM

Your link didn't work on the iPhone app. Oh well, I get the point.

Sharkey
04-30-2014, 07:05 PM
Here is a better link.

Edit: looks like the link was already corrected.

Berzerker
04-30-2014, 07:08 PM
I remember when I had my first beer.

pvanweelden
04-30-2014, 07:12 PM
I remember when I had my first beer.

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: :D :beer:

Meade93
04-30-2014, 10:08 PM
I got a free shirt with my order does that make me a whore? :cheesy:

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ridg3runner
04-30-2014, 10:13 PM
I got a free shirt with my order does that make me a whore? :cheesy:

No, they just don't want you in there looking like this: 81111

Meade93
04-30-2014, 10:19 PM

:eek: Is that Oolgas back that does your massages?

ridg3runner
04-30-2014, 10:21 PM

Dammit! How'd you guess, lmao

ridg3runner
04-30-2014, 10:23 PM
Actually, it might be Brankzie , but the jury is still out on it.

pastorwug
04-30-2014, 10:38 PM

You are the crazy picture King!

machinegunmedic
04-30-2014, 10:54 PM

Sorry but yes, you are wrong.

Eddie, please do us a fav, and push the kill button, on this idiot. I think I've lost a few brain cells reading all this rubbish...

JK's JK
04-30-2014, 10:54 PM

Oh Man Lee.....:doh: I seriously dont want to see you without your shirt off again. I threw up in my mouth. :icon_crazy:

munstie
04-30-2014, 11:17 PM
Here you go dik dik , feel free to share this with your group of banned asshats.

Panda
04-30-2014, 11:29 PM

I just spit koolaid all over my iPad roflmao! :cheesy:

ridg3runner
04-30-2014, 11:31 PM
Here you go dik dik , feel free to share this with your group of banned asshats.

That kit is missing a pacifier, or something of that nature.

newtdog
04-30-2014, 11:42 PM

Does that come in a V-neck??

2010 MANGO TANGO SPORT JKU🇺🇸

ridg3runner
04-30-2014, 11:49 PM
Does that come in a V-neck??

Not exactly, 81132

ridg3runner
04-30-2014, 11:54 PM

Wuggy, all you have to do is google search images the word "redneck" and the pics that pop up are just WRONG, lmao. Panda did it lastnight and got an eyeful.

dis_dis
05-01-2014, 12:11 AM
:pop2:

This seems familiar . . . wise ass mouths off to Silverback, gets a talking to and then his ass handed to him by the crew . . .

http://youtu.be/v7XvXEg82Pg

Did you just call Eddie a gorilla?
I know he kind of looks like a monkey, but come on!!!
Do not disrespect the owner of this forum in such a way!!!

dis_dis
05-01-2014, 12:14 AM

Eddie, are you mad cause I called you a Drama Queen instead of Drag Queen?
I'm sorry about that.

Is this is you in the morning -

Kind of looks like you ...

MICP3309
05-01-2014, 12:19 AM
And yes my English sucks tell me something I don't know

You may... MAY just have a Dunkin Donuts addiction problem! :cheesy: but it's ok that you do!

Canvas JK
05-01-2014, 12:19 AM
I'm sorry about that.

Really this is about as mature as my 5 yo. Why not just do us all a favor and take you lame ass excuse for a member and just go away. Then again you do live in DC so there is really nothing more than vile hatred for someone who makes their living honestly. Be a good little troll and crawl back under the bridge you came from.

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

Jiffy05
05-01-2014, 12:21 AM
Really this is about as mature as my 5 yo. Why not just do us all a favor and take you lame ass excuse for I out and just go away. Then again you do live in DC so there is really nothing more than vile hatred for someone who makes their living honestly. Be a good little troll and crawl back under the bridge you came from.

For some odd reason trolls can't figure out that people don't like them at all.:naw:

JK-JOHN-E
05-01-2014, 12:21 AM
I'm sorry about that.

Bro, you're a JACKSTICK dousche

Canvas JK
05-01-2014, 12:27 AM
Dis_dis incase you have not noticed there are more supporters for what Eddie has done for the Jeep community than you have. The choice would be quite simple go away and not come back or have the door shown to you, which I believe is what you want. That way you can go to what ever forum you frequent and show your "Red Badge of a Courage" and how you stood up to the WAYALIFE goon squad. To be honest your stupidity nearly cost me a friendship and that my douchebag is not cool.

Hack12
05-01-2014, 12:28 AM
I'm sorry about that.

I'd say it's high time to pull the trigger on this loser. Banned!

Canvas JK
05-01-2014, 12:28 AM
I'd say it's high time to pull the trigger on this loser.

5.56, 7.62 or 40mm

JK-JOHN-E
05-01-2014, 12:32 AM
Dis_dis incase you have not noticed there are more supporters for what Eddie has done for the Jeep community than you have. The choice would be quite simple go away and not come back or have the door shown to you, which I believe is what you want. That way you can go to what ever forum you frequent and show your "Red Badge of a Courage" and how you stood up to the WAYALIFE goon squad. To be honest your stupidity nearly cost me a friendship and that my douchebag is not cool.

Agreed Will..I think with all his "alternative lifestyle" references he must be in the closet. It's ok if you you wanna come out... We're a very supportive forum douche-douche, I mean dis dis

dis_dis
05-01-2014, 12:33 AM
Really this is about as mature as my 5 yo. Why not just do us all a favor and take you lame ass excuse for a member and just go away. Then again you do live in DC so there is really nothing more than vile hatred for someone who makes their living honestly. Be a good little troll and crawl back under the bridge you came from.

But I like it here.
Besides, didn't you know that trolls come out at night?

Wanna hear a story? Here it goes:

They made an experiment with monkeys, not Eddie, real monkeys.
They put four of them in a room and they put a banana in the center.
Every time a monkey would reach for a banana, they would spray that monkey and the rest of the monkeys with cold water.
This was done until the monkeys stopped going for the bananas.
Then they removed one of the monkeys and replaced it with another one that didn't know anything about the banana and the cold water.
So naturally when that monkey saw the banana it reached for it, but the other monkeys knowing what would happen beat up the monkey before it could reach it.
So the new monkey learned that reaching the banana is bad and when they replaced another one of the original monkeys with a new one, it beat it up too when it reached for the banana.
They kept replacing the original monkeys until there were no monkeys that knew about the water at all but would still beat up whoever tried to go for the banana ....

So I guess the moral of the story is that in this situation you sir would be a second generation monkey ... ;)

Hack12
05-01-2014, 12:34 AM
5.56, 7.62 or 40mm

Haha, break out the BAN saw!

dis_dis
05-01-2014, 12:34 AM
I'd say it's high time to pull the trigger on this loser. Banned!

am not! :bleh::bleh::bleh::bleh:

Canvas JK
05-01-2014, 12:37 AM
At least have manners enough not go into another man's house and take a crap in the middle of his house or insult him. So maybe the second generation monkey learned something from the first do not touch the banana or you will get shocked. You can even go as far as saying that I did not waist my money on things that one were crap and two I did not need.

Jiffy05
05-01-2014, 12:38 AM
I think this sounds about right.

JK-JOHN-E
05-01-2014, 12:40 AM
From DC? that's says it all

JKDriver
05-01-2014, 12:43 AM
Wow! Maybe these guys that have issues with Eddie and this forum should just fill this out and submit it for review...

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w119/davesrb/1234312_10201011880279364_781046105_n.jpg

Canvas JK
05-01-2014, 12:45 AM
I think this sounds about right.

Jiffy that is exactly what he wants so he can brag to his buddies he got banned. As GySgt Highway said "Do not give the prickly the satisfaction" Heartbreak Ridge.

dis_dis
05-01-2014, 12:46 AM
At least have manners enough not go into another man's house and take a crap in the middle of his house or insult him. So maybe the second generation monkey learned something from the first do not touch the banana or you will get shocked. You can even go as far as saying that I did not waist my money on things that one were crap and two I did not need.

Did the monkeys just beat you up? Your English is horrible. How do you "waist your money"? You have to teach me that trick (did the other monkeys show you?)

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::c heesy::cheesy:

dis_dis
05-01-2014, 12:47 AM
Wow! Maybe these guys that have issues with Eddie of this forum should just fill this out and submit it for review...

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w119/davesrb/1234312_10201011880279364_781046105_n.jpg

All I want is for Eddie to be my friend, no issue here ...

Eddie, are you listening?
Eddie, where are you?

JK-JOHN-E
05-01-2014, 12:49 AM

Eddie, where are you?

Doubt he has time for "closet hiding trolls"

Fir-na-tine
05-01-2014, 12:49 AM
Douche Douche your 15 minutes of fame is coming to an end.......karma son.......expect it when you least expect it......when someone you don't know rolls up on you out of the blue and slaps the fuck out of you don't be shocked......acting like an ass catches up to you.....someone knows someone who knows someone who knows you.......small fucking world jackass.............karma son.......karma

~Woodrow~

Canvas JK
05-01-2014, 12:50 AM
Wells wise man once told
Me to want in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills faster.

As for my Cranmer and English sucking, well I is a product of the public education system.

dis_dis
05-01-2014, 12:57 AM
Douche Douche your 15 minutes of fame is coming to an end.......karma son.......expect it when you least expect it......when someone you don't know rolls up on you out of the blue and slaps the fuck out of you don't be shocked......acting like an ass catches up to you.....someone knows someone who knows someone who knows you.......small fucking world jackass.............karma son.......karma

~Woodrow~

Hey man, that's a good selfie, you have some talent

MTG
05-01-2014, 01:00 AM

~Woodrow~

That can't be him as the person in the photo actually has balls. The only balls dis_dis has are the ones that slap him on his chin nightly.

JK-JOHN-E
05-01-2014, 01:02 AM
That can't be him as the person in the photo actually has balls. The only balls dis_dis has are the ones that slap him on his chin nightly.

Yup...yup...yup

Brankz
05-01-2014, 01:03 AM
You may... MAY just have a Dunkin Donuts addiction problem! :cheesy: but it's ok that you do!

Hahahahaha hahahahaha

Hack12
05-01-2014, 01:05 AM

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

droflakcin
05-01-2014, 01:06 AM
does anyone else think this guy has a crush on Eddie?

pastorwug
05-01-2014, 01:14 AM
I'm sure all his RC friends are quite proud of him as they look on this thread as "guests" of WAL.
He's today's hero, tomorrow he'll just be the RC Whore that became their puppet for a time.
No honor in that, and he'll realize it.
Perhaps his therapist will help him see that.

Take the red one next time!

OverlanderJK
05-01-2014, 02:06 AM

Eddie, where are you?

You're a fucktard. Later.

CaliCrusher
05-01-2014, 02:20 AM
Because he's a troll.

That's a sick trail that jeep is on in the pic. Must be where 'monkey see monkey do' bent his steering stabilizer that he was too smart to fix by himself.

Sharkey
05-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Wanna hear a story? Here it goes:

They made an experiment with monkeys, not Eddie, real monkeys.
They put four of them in a room and they put a banana in the center.
Every time a monkey would reach for a banana, they would spray that monkey and the rest of the monkeys with cold water.
This was done until the monkeys stopped going for the bananas.
Then they removed one of the monkeys and replaced it with another one that didn't know anything about the banana and the cold water.
So naturally when that monkey saw the banana it reached for it, but the other monkeys knowing what would happen beat up the monkey before it could reach it.
So the new monkey learned that reaching the banana is bad and when they replaced another one of the original monkeys with a new one, it beat it up too when it reached for the banana.
They kept replacing the original monkeys until there were no monkeys that knew about the water at all but would still beat up whoever tried to go for the banana ....

So I guess the moral of the story is that in this situation you sir would be a second generation monkey ... ;)

I'm sure all his RC friends are quite proud of him as they look on this thread as "guests" of WAL.
He's today's hero, tomorrow he'll just be the RC Whore that became their puppet for a time.

Rather ironic, no? Dik_dik claims that others are "second generation monkeys" in spite of the fact that his sole purpose in coming to the forum is to revive someone else's fight. He knows not about the water but comes to fight anyway. Pastorwug has it right...puppet, monkey, troll...whatever the label, dik_dik is pathetic.

wayoflife
05-01-2014, 03:20 AM
Well poop!! Looks like I miss out on all the fun. Being the owner of this forum, I suppose I should be spending more time on it instead of getting out and spending time with family. Oh well, looks like OverlanderJK took out the trash - smells better in here already :yup:

RamP
05-01-2014, 03:48 AM

Here here. Especially that last part.

Hack12
05-01-2014, 03:49 AM
Oh well, looks like OverlanderJK took out the trash - smells better in here already :yup:

Sure does! :yup:

StrizzyChris
05-01-2014, 12:10 PM
Rather ironic, no? Dik_dik claims that others are "second generation monkeys" in spite of the fact that his sole purpose in coming to the forum is to revive someone else's fight. He knows not about the water but comes to fight anyway. Pastorwug has it right...puppet, monkey, troll...whatever the label, dik_dik is pathetic.

couldnt be more accurate...He tried to act all cerebral, and he actually incriminated himself with his own evidence :cheesy:

DA RUNT
05-01-2014, 12:17 PM
I only have EVO gussets and LCA skids so far so i'm not quite a whore....:cheesy:

Canvas JK
05-01-2014, 12:22 PM
I only have EVO gussets and LCA skids so far so i'm not quite a whore....:cheesy:

Just easy. LOL. :)

GCM 2
05-01-2014, 12:34 PM

Think of yourself as a "whore intern" or a "whore in training" ;)

Canvas JK
05-01-2014, 12:36 PM

Have to start some where, right G? :cheesy:

cozdude
05-01-2014, 12:38 PM

am i an entry level whore then since i have the sliders, skins, d rings, gussets, and evo hood decal?

hinrichs
05-01-2014, 01:01 PM
am i an entry level whore then since i have the sliders, skins, d rings, gussets, and evo hood decal?

I guess I am becoming one as well, just missing a few things yet.

Canvas JK
05-01-2014, 01:12 PM

I have not even gotten to the slut range because all I have is the Plush Ride Coils. Some day I will achieve whore status. :blush:

noroad
05-01-2014, 01:18 PM

I must be an evo whore prospect as i only have a couple things but looking to go full time member with some coilover in my life lol

Hack12
05-01-2014, 01:29 PM
Though I don't have any EVO products on my JK yet, I still recommend them to anyone who is looking for the best of the best. I happily consider myself an EVO whore.

I feel perfectly comfortable doing so based on logic that is best summed up through a quote from the movie 'The Departed'.

"I base most of what I do on the idea that you're pretty good at what you do."
-Billy Costigan

If Eddie, and all the veteran wheelers on WAYALIFE, recommend and use EVO products, then they're certainly good enough for me.

Actual Experience > Online Experience

DA RUNT
05-01-2014, 01:30 PM
Just easy. LOL. :)
lmao, that made me think of the song easy lover

pre-whore kinda like pre-med , i'll have my full doctrine one day. You should see my evo shopping cart waiting on me to get back from Afghanistan :honey:

noroad
05-01-2014, 01:33 PM
So if we are all evo whore's and interns and pre-whore's what does that make Mel is he a king pin or Pimp lol:cheesy:

Canvas JK
05-01-2014, 01:35 PM
So if we are all evo whore's and interns and pre-whore's what does that make Mel is he a king pin or Pimp lol:cheesy:

Mel is the God Father.:big_boss:

noroad
05-01-2014, 01:37 PM

Hahaha :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

wayoflife
05-01-2014, 01:55 PM

The inlaws have been in town and so I missed most of the fun last night. Thanks for posting this up :crazyeyes:

gtony12
05-01-2014, 02:42 PM

Nice, I hope to meet Mel tomorrow. I will kiss his :thinking::thinking:!:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::chee sy:

newtdog
05-01-2014, 03:32 PM
Hello everyone. My name is Todd and I'm an EVO whore! I just wish I could afford more of their kick ass items. I'll tell you one thing, their customer service is great! Every time I've gone to the shop, they are extremely helpful. Mel is usually running around but he always takes time answer my questions even though he is extremely busy.

Landman
05-01-2014, 03:39 PM
I hate that I wasted my time with their awesome bumper and stinger. Doesn't even get me better mpgs and I can't believe I wasted 4 hours installing new shocks with these crappy plush ride coils. Wtf.... I can't even feel the rocks anymore.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS
05-01-2014, 03:47 PM

My rig is at ORE right now getting completely violated. If that means I'm an EVO whore, or intern whore, so be it. ;) Even if EVO stuff wasn't the best, I'd still buy from them just because Mel and Lisa are truly nice people. Proven worthy of my business and hard earned money on many fronts.

pastorwug
05-01-2014, 05:15 PM
My rig is at ORE right now getting completely violated. If that means I'm an EVO whore, or intern whore, so be it. ;) Even if EVO stuff wasn't the best, I'd still buy from them just because Mel and Lisa are truly nice people. Proven worthy of my business and hard earned money on many fronts.

I'm sitting in their lobby right now in the Off Road Evolution _________, plenty of mighty nice JKs here, what color is yours?

(edit: taking out word "Brothel")

MTG
05-01-2014, 05:43 PM
I'm sitting in their lobby right now in the Off Road Evolution _________, plenty of mighty nice JKs here, what color is yours?

And inserting it into the edit line with a blank above? :thinking:

His jeep is the pink one getting an enforcer installed along with a tire carrier.

And by pink I mean silver.

OverlanderJK
05-01-2014, 05:46 PM

His jeep is the pink one getting an enforcer installed along with a tire carrier.

Lol I thought the same. Why edit?

ridg3runner
05-01-2014, 05:54 PM
I have not even gotten to the slut range because all I have is the Plush Ride Coils. Some day I will achieve whore status. :blush:

Guess I'm just playing hard to get, don't have ANY Evo stuff..YET

JAGS
05-01-2014, 06:01 PM

Ask for the red room. ;) Think my silver JK is in there. :yup:

Edit to include pic from ORE:

It is Silver with pink "accents"....just so you know. :cheesy::cheesy:

pastorwug
05-01-2014, 07:52 PM
Lol I thought the same. Why edit?

Just being stupid I guess.

eeftw
05-01-2014, 08:13 PM
I can confirm, I am whore... :doh:

highoctane
05-02-2014, 02:07 AM
I love lamp. I love desk. I love Evo parts :)