wayoflife is an Evo whore & get free parts for bending over & taking it from behind

dis_dis

Banned
Funny, I don't recall ever inviting you to my forum and if you were man enough, you would have walked through the door all on your own. As far as how to run forums go, I never knew you had one. Having said all that, if I could offer one bit of advise, you should spend more time on it. :yup:

I won't lie, of all the aftermarket products I have tested over the last 7+ years, the ones I now choose to run, EVO, is hands down the best bar none. No need to be a hater just because you can't afford to run them.

I'm not a hater, I just want to learn from the best ... How to bend over that is ...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using WAYALIFE mobile app

dis_dis

Banned
I'm not a hater, I just want to learn from the best ... How to bend over that is ...

Oh and last time I checked it's an open to the public forum, so you are inviting everyone to join, and that includes me ... Hence why I got the notion that you wanted to be my friend ... Was I wrong Eddie?
Don't you want to be my friend?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Oh and last time I checked it's an open to the public forum, so you are inviting everyone to join, and that includes me ... Hence why I got the notion that you wanted to be my friend ... Was I wrong Eddie?

No it's not an open forum dumbass.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh and last time I checked it's an open to the public forum...

Check again - This is what you agreed to in order to become a member of my forum:

"I understand that WAYALIFE.com is a privately owned website and that my ability to become a member here is a privilege and not a right. I also understand that the owners of WAYALIFE.com reserves the right to terminate my account, remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason and without any prior notice."

...so you are inviting everyone to join, and that includes me ... Hence why I got the notion that you wanted to be my friend ... Was I wrong Eddie?

Sorry but yes, you are wrong.

dis_dis

Banned
No it's not an open forum dumbass.

Hey don't get so worked up, you might pop a vein or something ...
Did you know that if you're making a face and someone scares you while doing it, you'll get it stuck forever?
I think that already happened to you ... Am I right? Am I?
On a side note,
I thought you weren't supposed to get upset over stuff on the internet ...
What do I know ...
Plus my face is not stuck in a poop ready position, unlike you my friend

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Hey don't get so worked up, you might pop a vein or something ...
Did you know that if you're making a face and someone scares you while doing it, you'll get it stuck forever?
I think that already happened to you ... Am I right? Am I?
On a side note,
I thought you weren't supposed to get upset over stuff on the internet ...
What do I know ...
Plus my face is not stuck in a poop ready position, unlike you my friend

LOL! What kind of drugs are you using to come up with shit like that? If I had to guess it would be meth since that is big in your area. Say your peace because your stay here is about up.

dis_dis

Banned
Check again - This is what you agreed to in order to become a member of my forum:

"I understand that WAYALIFE.com is a privately owned website and that my ability to become a member here is a privilege and not a right. I also understand that the owners of WAYALIFE.com reserves the right to terminate my account, remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason and without any prior notice."

Bummer ... I could've sworn you wanted to be my friend, checking on my last post, my previous posts and my activity in general ... I felt so special Eddie
And now this ... My, my

trailless

Caught the Bug
I still don't understand...

I enjoy this forum for what it is. A close-knit group that has a wealth of knowledge, a great sense of humor and, most importantly, is welcoming to others. On this forum, I've been welcomed and my questions were answered. I've personally enjoyed The Pub. You can find light hearted humor, friendly bashing, and some very interesting characters. I enjoy this forum and that's why I'm still on here. I'm not a member of some other forums because I DON'T LIKE THE FORUM.

You are free to come as you please and, more importantly, you are free to leave as you please.

Now back to the pub for me. :beer:

Top Bottom