wayoflife is an Evo whore & get free parts for bending over & taking it from behind

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Bummer ... I could've sworn you wanted to be my friend, checking on my last post, my previous posts and my activity in general ... I felt so special Eddie
And now this ... My, my

Sent from my Nexus 5 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah, my mistake. I should have just taken your actions at face value and know you are a troll instead of trying to verify as much. But, for whatever it's worth, you'll always "special".

pastorwug

It is interesting to me that Army_Vet seems to be recruiting more minions to do his bidding.
It only shows how really twisted and self-impressed he is.
It actually also shows how utterly lacking in courage he really is.

I'm guessing "Guests" to this forum can just about read anything they want and Army_girl feeling like he's being forgotten got his choir boy to chime in.

noroad

It is interesting to me that Army_Vet seems to be recruiting more minions to do his bidding.
It only shows how really twisted and self-impressed he is.
It actually also shows how utterly lacking in courage he really is.

I'm guessing "Guests" to this forum can just about read anything they want and Army_girl feeling like he's being forgotten got his choir boy to chime in.

hahahahaaha

Attachments

• qb.jpg
    qb.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 213

gtony12

Caught the Bug
:dont_tell: I know if I owned WAYALIFE and all these off-road companies wanted to advertise on here, I would want them too. If they wanted to give me free parts, that would be a plus. I know all of us would love free parts. Sometimes the drama sucks. I enjoy learning about new trail, part, tech., repairs and meeting new friends. If endorsing EVO and any other company knowing you will get great quality parts at a great price or even free then call me a whore.:twocents::yup:

:dont_tell: I know if I owned WAYALIFE and all these off-road companies wanted to advertise on here, I would want them too. If they wanted to give me free parts, that would be a plus. I know all of us would love free parts. Sometimes the drama sucks. I enjoy learning about new trail, part, tech., repairs and meeting new friends. If endorsing EVO and any other company knowing you will get great quality parts at a great price or even free then call me a whore.:twocents::yup:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
Well said gtony12.

UpsideUp

Dis _ Dis is lame and repeats the same thing over and over with nothing constructive to add. It is unreal that people are like that. Seems he is a Know-It-All punk that hides behind the Internet with his passive aggressive slander because he knows nobody knows who he is. Just go Dis.....because i actually feel dumber after reading your post.

Jersey_Devil

What's with all the high school drama? Can't we all just wheel and have fun? Why do Ppl always want to ruin it...... Cuz this is ridiculous.no wonder Ppl get the boot....

Sent from my obama monitoring device

dis_dis

Banned
Dis _ Dis is lame and repeats the same thing over and over with nothing constructive to add. It is unreal that people are like that. Seems he is a Know-It-All punk that hides behind the Internet with his passive aggressive slander because he knows nobody knows who he is. Just go Dis.....because i actually feel dumber after reading your post.

I have been discovered. Does your brain hurt from figuring this out?
And my good sir you don't need me to feel dumber ... It seems u were born that way

Sent from my Nexus 5 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hack12

Dis Dis has single-handedly turned this thread into 2nd grade recess.

His arguments are the equivalent of 'I know you are but what am I?'

Top Bottom