wayoflife is an Evo whore & get free parts for bending over & taking it from behind

dis_dis

Banned
Nah, you might be contagious.

But ... But we could hold hands and u could tell me all about how to run my own forum and invite people to join just so I can show them the door.

Or u could teach me how to be an Evo whore and get free parts for bending over and taking it from behind

Wouldn't that be wonderful?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hack12

But ... But we could hold hands and u could tell me all about how to run my own forum and invite people to join just so I can show them the door.

Or u could teach me how to be an Evo whore and get free parts for bending over and taking it from behind

Wow, dude.

Do you not see the irony in wasting your own time stirring shit on a forum that you claim to despise? :thinking:

Lame. :asshat:

noroad

Something tells me you already know how to bend over and take it!!!! And im pretty sure no one invited you to join! Your an :asshat: that makes the east coast look bad!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

wow dis just wow. go join jkmadness and nbruno on whatever forum they are on and dont come back. apparently they are giving it to you from behind and having you do the dirty work for them :asshat:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Funny, I don't recall ever inviting you to my forum and if you were man enough, you would have walked through the door all on your own. As far as how to run forums go, I never knew you had one. Having said all that, if I could offer one bit of advise, you should spend more time on it. :yup:

I won't lie, of all the aftermarket products I have tested over the last 7+ years, the ones I now choose to run, EVO, is hands down the best bar none. No need to be a hater just because you can't afford to run them.

dis_dis

Banned
Wow, dude.

Do you not see the irony in wasting your own time stirring shit on a forum that you claim to despise? :thinking:

Lame. :asshat:

I don't recall mentioning anywhere that I despise this forum, on the contrary I am amused by intellectually challenged individuals like yourself.
Did your parents used to call you special?
I can tell because you already feel pretty special to me.
Do you want to be friends?

dis_dis

Banned
Something tells me you already know how to bend over and take it!!!! And im pretty sure no one invited you to join! Your an :asshat: that makes the east coast look bad!

Are you interested?
I can send pm if so ...

MTG

Caught the Bug
Was there a Rausch Creek run last weekend or something? Sounds like the internet tough guys must of have gotten together and discussed wayalife in between circle jerk session? :idontknow:

Hack12

I don't recall mentioning anywhere that I despise this forum, on the contrary I am amused by intellectually challenged individuals like yourself.

I am special. Thanks for noticing.

...and no on the friend request. Thanks though, you seem fun.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Was there a Rausch Creek run last weekend or something? Sounds like the internet tough guys must of have gotten together and discussed wayalife in between circle jerk session? :idontknow:

:cheesy: i would be surprised if a few of them did. some of them just cant let it go

Brankz

Are you interested?
I can send pm if so ...

Just go bro! Wtf is your problem, this just tell us how intelligent you are and how much free time you have in your hands.

You need a girl in your life ASAP, go pay for one cause no real girl will ever get with you.

And yes my English sucks tell me something I don't know

noroad

There was a small one a couple weekends ago where i can tell you that had none of these :asshat: at!

Hack12

I am special. Thanks for noticing.

...and no on the friend request. Thanks though, you seem fun.

Top Bottom