PDA

View Full Version : I would love to shove my diamond studded 4x4 shifter up wayoflife's royal arse!

jims68
05-12-2014, 05:39 PM
OK so I inflamed your prostate I AM SORRY oh great one. Your sand box! I'll stop messing with you for now!! I like to banter with you even if I AM ALWAYS WRONG AND UNINFORMED! You like to go for the juggler eh! Kind of like a Doberman! I'll try to be more pacific with you next time!

Take Care!!

Ps. You just made me get worked up enough to go get my nice clean jeep muddy again!! Good Call!! Made my day!

Originally posted here:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?17492-Outer-Axle-Seals

wayoflife
05-12-2014, 05:51 PM
OK so I inflamed your prostate I AM SORRY oh great one.

:rolleyes2: No need to get your panties in a bunch just because you are in error here. A simple "I was mistaken in my assumption of things" would have sufficed.

Your sand box! I'll stop messing with you for now!!

:cheesy: Is that what you've been doing? By all means, please, don't stop on my account. You were on a roll :crazyeyes:

I like to banter with you even if I AM ALWAYS WRONG AND UNINFORMED!

I apologize for barely knowing who you are especially being that you've been diligently keeping track of our conversations? :idontknow:

You like to go for the juggler eh! Kind of like a Doberman! I'll try to be more pacific with you next time!

If that's how you've chosen to take it. Me, I just call it like I see it.

Take Care!!

Ps. You just made me get worked up enough to go get my nice clean jeep muddy again!! Good Call!! Made my day!

I will and hope you have fun. If you shift into 4WD, you can even say you went "4 wheeling" :yup:

MTG
05-12-2014, 06:28 PM
because you have a big man in little suite trying to get out!

Again big man in a little suite!

I think you mean suit. :idontknow:

Suites are typically larger than a standard room, thus even a big man would have little trouble fitting in one.

You're welcome. :thumb:

wayoflife
05-12-2014, 06:36 PM
I think you mean suit. :idontknow:

Suites are typically larger than a standard room, thus even a big man would have little trouble fitting in one.

You're welcome. :thumb:

:cheesy:........

jims68
05-12-2014, 07:27 PM
OK I'll play!

First correction dust seals are no longer in axle after RCV install. Filled with not quite 1.3 qt. of gear oil after completing install of trusses and axle install. This Friday will be four weeks and no leaks since properly filling it. According to your previously stated rant I SHOULD STILL BE LEAKING GEAR OIL or my axle is bent!!! Your premise is once leaking always leaking. Yes and no maybe more yes but that isn't what I asked him and after question stated what I learned from my experience.
Two the vent line breaths in and breaths out so as to keep the pumpkin at the same atmospheric pressure otherwise the oil will find the path of least resistance out. Maybe cover seal, axle seal, pinion seal or breather tube. Now you have a snorkel of sorts so what do you do with a snorkel so not as to aspirate water. Hold your breath but an axle cant do that. Now you add a dust/air void to keep the water out if you are in that position. Yes primary effect let the axle breath secondary is keep water out because the primary now allows water penetration. Cause and effect!
Now your personal attack or lambasting! You do realize you are a 1%? That 99% of other jeep JK owners never ever come close to your level in a road legal form of performance and modification to there vehicle. You see a lot of the uncommon that most of us will never see! With that said so what gives you the right to say this is black and this is white in every case and scenario and don't give me the BS this is your sand box!
Right now I would love to shove my diamond studded 4x4 shifter up your royal Doberman arse and twist it for effect!! That's just my barbaric German ancestry talking and since I am a good Christian I forgive you but belittling come on! Your looking for a fight how you tear into people!
And no I am not keeping stats on you. I just remember others that have befallen your keystroke and you are very effective. I like your web site and read it often but I will not back down from what I feel is not accurate and not warranted either! You pull peoples opinions apart and out of context and twist, turn then pounce with a personal transgression for effect hence the "Not trying to inflame you but, do you ever wheel your Jeep?" and "I will and hope you have fun. If you shift into 4WD, you can even say you went "4 wheeling"" you don't know a damn thing about me to even make a half witted thought about me! You have maybe, and I'm stretching this at best, 1 kilobyte of info about me unless I give you more! As I don't know you very well either except in type why would you pounce unless you feel threatened? I am not doubting your experiences or others but these are just random thoughts spewed out in ones and zeros via an IP protocol via air, wire or fiber directly to your door. No feeling or touch just thoughts! They need to be treated as such. If we were all exactly alike maybe we could pull some feeling out of a sentence based on like patterns and rhythms but I cant and we definitely are not alike! I could give a shit less what you have, what you done, or who you are under the cover of "I say it like I see it. I care about the interaction of humans not humans that act like dogs!!!

pvanweelden
05-12-2014, 07:53 PM
OK I'll play!

First correction dust seals are no longer in axle after RCV install. Filled with not quite 1.3 qt. of gear oil after completing install of trusses and axle install. This Friday will be four weeks and no leaks since properly filling it. According to your previously stated rant I SHOULD STILL BE LEAKING GEAR OIL or my axle is bent!!! Your premise is once leaking always leaking. Yes and no maybe more yes but that isn't what I asked him and after question stated what I learned from my experience.
Two the vent line breaths in and breaths out so as to keep the pumpkin at the same atmospheric pressure otherwise the oil will find the path of least resistance out. Maybe cover seal, axle seal, pinion seal or breather tube. Now you have a snorkel of sorts so what do you do with a snorkel so not as to aspirate water. Hold your breath but an axle cant do that. Now you add a dust/air void to keep the water out if you are in that position. Yes primary effect let the axle breath secondary is keep water out because the primary now allows water penetration. Cause and effect!
Now your personal attack or lambasting! You do realize you are a 1%? That 99% of other jeep JK owners never ever come close to your level in a road legal form of performance and modification to there vehicle. You see a lot of the uncommon that most of us will never see! With that said so what gives you the right to say this is black and this is white in every case and scenario and don't give me the BS this is your sand box!
Right now I would love to shove my diamond studded 4x4 shifter up your royal Doberman arse and twist it for effect!! That's just my barbaric German ancestry talking and since I am a good Christian I forgive you but belittling come on! Your looking for a fight how you tear into people!
And no I am not keeping stats on you. I just remember others that have befallen your keystroke and you are very effective. I like your web site and read it often but I will not back down from what I feel is not accurate and not warranted either! You pull peoples opinions apart and out of context and twist, turn then pounce with a personal transgression for effect hence the "Not trying to inflame you but, do you ever wheel your Jeep?" and "I will and hope you have fun. If you shift into 4WD, you can even say you went "4 wheeling"" you don't know a damn thing about me to even make a half witted thought about me! You have maybe, and I'm stretching this at best, 1 kilobyte of info about me unless I give you more! As I don't know you very well either except in type why would you pounce unless you feel threatened? I am not doubting your experiences or others but these are just random thoughts spewed out in ones and zeros via an IP protocol via air, wire or fiber directly to your door. No feeling or touch just thoughts! They need to be treated as such. If we were all exactly alike maybe we could pull some feeling out of a sentence based on like patterns and rhythms but I cant and we definitely are not alike! I could give a shit less what you have, what you done, or who you are under the cover of "I say it like I see it. I care about the interaction of humans not humans that act like dogs!!!

Do you really have a diamond studded 4x4 shifter? amazon has been out of stock for months....:grayno: :D

:pop2:

Sharkey
05-12-2014, 08:03 PM
I'll try to be more pacific with you next time!

I'm still confused. Could you be more Atlantic next time?

wayoflife
05-12-2014, 08:25 PM
:crazyeyes:
OK I'll play!

What a surprise - Thought you were going out to get your "nice clean jeep muddy again" :rolleyes2:

First correction dust seals are no longer in axle after RCV install.

As if that makes a difference but, okay. So you've been installing and removing shafts just like I was trying to illustrate.

Filled with not quite 1.3 qt. of gear oil after completing install of trusses and axle install.

Don't know why you would have installed a truss being that axle housings never bend. Just sayin.... :idontknow:

This Friday will be four weeks and no leaks since properly filling it. According to your previously stated rant I SHOULD STILL BE LEAKING GEAR OIL or my axle is bent!!! Your premise is once leaking always leaking.

I realize you're all upset but please try to slow down and read what I said one possibility was that, "you could of had gear oil leak into your axle tubes during the install of your RCV's and then in the process of driving around, it leaked out of outer seals. Once everything worked itself out, you had no more leaks." In this scenario, it was never really leaking to begin with but rather, gear oil came out with your during the shaft install and it stopped leaking after it worked itself out. :naw:

Yes and no maybe more yes but that isn't what I asked him and after question stated what I learned from my experience.

So it was a loaded question and one that I simply disagreed with.

Ummm, since you seemed to have missed it, that is what I said - that's what the breather "primary purpose" is and the tube is routed high to keep water out :idontknow:

But it is my sand box and all I did was share what I think. Nobody asked you to be here and nobody said you had to agree with or even like anything that I say. Don't like it, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave but if you choose to stay, try not to get so butthurt over every little thing you don't like to hear. :naw:

Right now I would love to shove my diamond studded 4x4 shifter up your royal Doberman arse and twist it for effect!!

:shock: You have a diamond studded 4x4 shifter?? Now that is something I would love to see - no, seriously, please post up a pic of that :thumb:

That's just my barbaric German ancestry talking and since I am a good Christian I forgive you but belittling come on!

No, I'm quite certain I'm hearing a self-righteous Christian talking :yup:

Your looking for a fight how you tear into people!

If that's what you choose to believe, who am I to question your faith.

And no I am not keeping stats on you. I just remember others that have befallen your keystroke and you are very effective.

Okay, I get it now. So, even though I can't recall a conversation I've had with you where I've shown where you've presented incorrect information, you're carrying the pain I've somehow caused others on your back and making them yours. Got it :rolleyes2:

I like your web site and read it often but I will not back down from what I feel is not accurate and not warranted either!

Never said you should. But, I am right here and you just confirmed it. The least you could do is admit it. :idontknow:

You pull peoples opinions apart and out of context and twist, turn then pounce with a personal transgression for effect hence the "Not trying to inflame you but, do you ever wheel your Jeep?" and "I will and hope you have fun.

I'm sure it's hard for you to see the log in your own eye when all you can do is look for the spec in mine. Just giving back what you dish out. ;)

If you shift into 4WD, you can even say you went "4 wheeling"" you don't know a damn thing about me to even make a half witted thought about me! You have maybe, and I'm stretching this at best, 1 kilobyte of info about me unless I give you more!

So enlighten me. For the most part, the only reason why you're ever on here is to prop up Motech and their LS kit. I mean, it's good information and looking through your post history, I don't ever recall giving you grief about any of it but, I can't say I have ever heard you talk about wheeling. Just sayin :idontknow:

As I don't know you very well either except in type why would you pounce unless you feel threatened?

This is a forum as in, a place where people share information, discuss ideas, offer opinions and god forbid, even disagree with people from time to time. Don't like it, you might want to go back to your self-righteous church where I'm sure everyone always agrees with each other.

I am not doubting your experiences or others but these are just random thoughts spewed out in ones and zeros via an IP protocol via air, wire or fiber directly to your door. No feeling or touch just thoughts! They need to be treated as such. If we were all exactly alike maybe we could pull some feeling out of a sentence based on like patterns and rhythms but I cant and we definitely are not alike!

Well I certainly hope we're not alike. :crazyeyes:

I could give a shit less what you have, what you done, or who you are under the cover of "I say it like I see it.

Never said you should "give a shit" but apparently, you do enough to want to shove your diamond studed 4x4 shifter up my ass :cheesy:

I care about the interaction of humans not humans that act like dogs!!!

To be clear, what you care about interacting with people that think and behave just like you. Those that don't are "dogs" :yup:

xflstl
05-12-2014, 09:16 PM
Do you really have a diamond studded 4x4 shifter? amazon has been out of stock for months....:grayno: :D

:pop2:

Dont buy it paul, I plan on getting it for Dave for x-mas

Sent from my SCH-I605

wayoflife
05-12-2014, 09:51 PM
Hey jims68, you writing some kind of dissertation or something?

ridg3runner
05-12-2014, 09:56 PM
Now, isn't that..Special. Bet you're king shit at the mall with that bad boy. Roflmao

ridg3runner
05-12-2014, 09:58 PM
82779 yup, that's special alright

jims68
05-12-2014, 09:58 PM
Well I will give you this much grammar seems to mean more then structure or meaning!!:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:: cheesy::cheesy:

Well Eddie what I just did is what you look like in a rant! Not nice and not pleasant to read. We are arguing about the same dumb thing just a different view. Either you like to incite anger and stand back and watch the show which makes you a sadistic son of bitch or you are that extreme in passion that no one else can be right. I was hoping for the second but now I have doubts as to your true convictions.
As for me being such a dumb ass then how did this happen????? (1)

And then how the hell did this happen?? (2)

And if I am not allowed to use four wheel drive then how did this happen?? (3)

And how the hell did I break this?? (4)
Not the best examples but I don't do selfies! And I did all of the above in a 22 x 26 foot garage with no lift and body on with help from Robbie over the phone and not a trip to Vegas Hmm??? Could of I done it the other way yes but then I would not have any satisfaction in that. I would not have a better understanding on how ALL systems work and function. I am here to help others and learn period. Your belittlement and amusement I could care less about. I keep making changes and learning as I go. That is where YOU come into play as the owner and moderator. I read your assessments and compile what you and others say then make a decision based on all of that. You can break all of this down AGAIN and compile your thoughts between the words and lines to discredit if that's your agenda. I hope you don't but that is the stat I have been watching and you seem to enjoy it Ha Ha he cant spell suit Yuk Yuk. Oh and my shifter is a tire knob not diamond studded just sounded meaner at the moment. Ten minutes till quitting time then mud for me. Hope I don't break my junk dana 30!!

ridg3runner
05-12-2014, 10:08 PM
After looking at that first pic, screwing off a Dana30 is the least of your problems, you need a different mechanic.

Sharkey
05-12-2014, 10:23 PM
The post is so incoherent it is difficult to understand what he is even asking.

olram30
05-12-2014, 10:25 PM
The post is so incoherent it is difficult to understand what he is even asking.

maybe he just needs a hug?:idontknow::friends:

wayoflife
05-12-2014, 10:26 PM
Well I will give you this much grammar seems to mean more then structure or meaning!!:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:: cheesy::cheesy:

Don't kid yourself, it's not just your grammar, it literally takes effort to understand what you're trying to say. Maybe English isn't your first language? :idontknow:

Well Eddie what I just did is what you look like in a rant! Not nice and not pleasant to read.

I'm sorry but I missed where I was ranting about anything. But, if you were trying to be not nice and not pleasant to read, I am sorry to also say you may want to give it another go because I found what you said to be quite amusing really :idontknow:

We are arguing about the same dumb thing just a different view.

You'll forgive me but you were the only one arguing. Me, I just pointed out what you ultimately agreed to. Just saying. ;)

Either you like to incite anger and stand back and watch the show which makes you a sadistic son of bitch or you are that extreme in passion that no one else can be right. I was hoping for the second but now I have doubts as to your true convictions.

Either you like to look for ways to get yourself all butthurt or, just happen to get your panties in a wad over a whole lot of nothing. I was thinking it was the later but now, I kind of have my doubts.

If you are referring to the first pic, what I see is a burnt up Jeep. If that's what you are asking about, I don't know - maybe you're a "dumbass" :idontknow:

The second pic I see is of your Jeep with a JKO decal and on the snow. As far as how the hell that happened, I can only imagine that it got below 32F and a storm dropped in on you. :idontknow::idontknow:

The third pic I see is of your Jeep with a JKO decal on and sitting on some grass. Never said that you weren't allowed to use 4 wheel drive but you certainly didn't need it to take that pic. :idontknow:

The fourth pic I see shows a broken pulley. I'm gonna go with #1 having something to do with it. :yup:

Not the best examples but I don't do selfies! And I did all of the above in a 22 x 26 foot garage with no lift and body on with help from Robbie over the phone and not a trip to Vegas Hmm??? Could of I done it the other way yes but then I would not have any satisfaction in that. I would not have a better understanding on how ALL systems work and function.

You're so cool, when I grow up, I hope to be just like you. :daydream:

I am here to help others and learn period. Your belittlement and amusement I could care less about.

Could have fooled me. :crazyeyes:

I keep making changes and learning as I go. That is where YOU come into play as the owner and moderator. I read your assessments and compile what you and others say then make a decision based on all of that.

And here I thought it would just be fun to have a forum regarding what I am most passionate about - I never knew I was supposed to have some kind of roll to play. Learn something new everyday.

You can break all of this down AGAIN and compile your thoughts between the words and lines to discredit if that's your agenda.

Again, since you seemed to have missed it, this is a FORUM and people are encouraged to post comments and respond to them. Just because you don't like what I have to say doesn't mean I have an agenda.

I hope you don't but that is the stat I have been watching and you seem to enjoy it Ha Ha he cant spell suit Yuk Yuk.

Keep hoping.

Oh and my shifter is a tire knob not diamond studded just sounded meaner at the moment. Ten minutes till quitting time then mud for me. Hope I don't break my junk dana 30!!

Oh yeah, no better way to say mean than to say it with diamonds :thumb:

10frank9
05-12-2014, 10:36 PM
Jimmy boy, you are a true example of a man (are you a man?) who needs what we here like to call, a CHILL THE FREAK OUT, pill.

Wow, you truly have a whole bunch of nothing to say, and a remarkable way of not making a whole lot of sense, while saying it. Cheers, I hope you enjoyed yours stay. Perhaps you can go back to JKO and fly off the handle some more..... :naw:

JungerJk
05-12-2014, 11:00 PM
I'm still confused. Could you be more Atlantic next time?

LMAO.... I knew this was coming

Sharkey
05-12-2014, 11:08 PM
Oh yeah, no better way to say mean than to say it with diamonds :thumb:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::clap2:

Angry Aussie
05-12-2014, 11:17 PM
Jim

Your grammar and spelling is well below a first grade level. I really don't think anyone in here could learn anything from someone who can't write or spell. So please refrain from attempting to teach anyone anything. Do yourself a favor and disappear from wayalife.

newtdog
05-12-2014, 11:27 PM
I'm sorry but I stopped reading at "pacific"....unbelievable!

2010 MANGO TANGO SPORT JKU🇺🇸

Hack12
05-12-2014, 11:30 PM
I love these offshoot threads. :cheesy:

This one has the best title in online forum history. :yup:

2013CGJKU
05-12-2014, 11:53 PM
I am new on THIS forum, but not new to forums. I am just glad to see that this forum has got it's resident douche-bag, know-it-all, shithead that likes to get butt hurt over nothing and try to be a keyboard tough guy while all the while not making a bit of sense (even after you spend ten minutes trying to decipher what he was trying to say).

Home-sweet-home!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using WAYALIFE mobile app

xflstl
05-12-2014, 11:53 PM
Truely a sad thread. Reminds me a bunch of school yard bullies, picking on some kid cause there pack leader was doing it. How original.

Sent from my SCH-I605

2013CGJKU
05-12-2014, 11:58 PM
Truely a sad thread. Reminds me a bunch of school yard bullies, picking on some kid cause there pack leader was doing it. How original.

Sent from my SCH-I605

^^^ Uber-sensitive from being picked on as a kid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hack12
05-12-2014, 11:59 PM
I am new on THIS forum, but not new to forums. I am just glad to see that this forum has got it's resident douche-bag, know-it-all, shithead that likes to get butt hurt over nothing and try to be a keyboard tough guy while all the while not making a bit of sense (even after you spend ten minutes trying to decipher what he was trying to say).

We have quite a few actually. :cheesy:

I'm sure you didn't take the time to read the original thread that this one stemmed from. However, if you had, you may be singing a different tune right now.

Bearjew1
05-12-2014, 11:59 PM

Sent from my SCH-I605

what he said

NUBS MCGEE
05-13-2014, 12:07 AM
Dam'n....I took a few months off to take care of real life issues.... I see nothing has changed. Thanks everyone for the good read.

feels good to be back and get some entertainment. :thumb:

ghostryder
05-13-2014, 12:21 AM
I just wanna say i had a doberman and so did my dad and many other people i know and not one went after anyones throat!!!!!!!!!! I want that stricken from the record now!!!!!! It hurt my feelings!!!!!! If its not off soon i will go get my jeep muddy!!!!!! Lol

Sharkey
05-13-2014, 12:21 AM
Dam'n....I took a few months off to take care of real life issues.... I see nothing has changed. Thanks everyone for the good read.

Welcome back Nubs. I sincerely hope things have been on the upswing for you. :beer:

CZEBJKU
05-13-2014, 12:22 AM
I feel really special right now. Last week I was called a minion and now this week a dog. :cheesy:

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

ridg3runner
05-13-2014, 12:27 AM

Sent from my SCH-I605

Here, you can share these with Bearjew1. 82782

10frank9
05-13-2014, 12:35 AM
Here, you can share these with Bearjew1. 82782

:cheesy: some Midol could be useful here as well....

rockcrawler26
05-13-2014, 12:35 AM
Just dump him from the site. I can't speak for everyone but I don't think people are here to see who's **** is bigger. Eddie this is YOUR site and I have seen you admit when you don't know. Yes I can choose not to read his rants but unfortunately his whining is blowing up my phone!!!

wayoflife
05-13-2014, 12:57 AM

Sent from my SCH-I605

Truly sad post. Reminds me of the self-righteous guy in a school yard who self-righteously calls people bullies while doing nothing to defend the person who he feels is being bullied. How original.

If we really are bullies, you are a coward. :naw:

10frank9
05-13-2014, 12:58 AM
Truly sad post. Reminds me of the self-righteous guy in a school yard who self-righteously calls people bullies while doing nothing to defend the person who he feels is being bullied. How original.

If we really are bullies, you are a coward. :naw:

:cheesy: :cheesy:

Amen! (Says the minion)

wayoflife
05-13-2014, 12:58 AM
what he said

So pick up your bat and start swinging away.

wayoflife
05-13-2014, 12:59 AM

It's good to see you back, I do hope things are going well for you.

wayoflife
05-13-2014, 01:03 AM
Just dump him from the site. I can't speak for everyone but I don't think people are here to see who's **** is bigger. Eddie this is YOUR site and I have seen you admit when you don't know. Yes I can choose not to read his rants but unfortunately his whining is blowing up my phone!!!

Honestly, that used to be how I ran things but then, the haters just used that as an excuse to tell anyone who will listen how much of a Nazi I am, how I censor everything and come up with all kinds of wonderful fairytales about how mean I am. Unfortunately, some people were starting to believe the spin doctoring and so now, I try to leave it all out in the open. For better or for worse, this way people can see EXACTLY what happened and they can decide for themselves what the truth really is. In the mean time, I do apologize for blowing up your phone and would recommend that at least for the time being, you refrain from clicking on the "latest" link.

Bearjew1
05-13-2014, 01:03 AM
So pick up your bat and start swinging away.

that would be fun

wayoflife
05-13-2014, 01:05 AM
that would be fun

Well, in lieu of the fact that being able to physically beat me with a bat is not real likely at the moment, nothing is stopping you to verbally do the same. Take your best shot - I stand before you.

rockcrawler26
05-13-2014, 01:08 AM
Well I do like seeing an owner step up and tell it how it is.

Sorry I don't know how to attach a comment that I'm replying to. New to smart phones. This app was the most important thing to learn first!!!! Haha

Bearjew1
05-13-2014, 01:08 AM
Well, in lieu of the fact that being able to physically beat me with a bat is not real likely at the moment, nothing is stopping you to verbally do the same. Take your best shot - I stand before you.

no idea how that points to you in any manner but the ego is really big there for some reason

wayoflife
05-13-2014, 01:11 AM
no idea how that points to you in any manner but the ego is really big there for some reason

Were you not agreeing with xflstl's comment that I was somehow being a bully? If I was mistaken, I apologize.

Bearjew1
05-13-2014, 01:12 AM
Were you not agreeing with xflstl's comment that I was somehow being a bully? If I was mistaken, I apologize.

yup just tryin to get my post count up :thumb: thanks for helping

wayoflife
05-13-2014, 01:15 AM

:cheesy: Cool, it's all good then. I do love the screen name :D

Bearjew1
05-13-2014, 01:16 AM
:cheesy: Cool, it's all good then. I do love the screen name :D

hey i figured after being here for a year now and only 307 post better get to work

ridg3runner
05-13-2014, 01:19 AM

Does a higher post count make you feel smarter? Just curious.

Bearjew1
05-13-2014, 01:23 AM
Does a higher post count make you feel smarter? Just curious.

nah not really just have a thing for numbers

JKUx
05-13-2014, 01:25 AM
82792lmao😆😂😂😭😭😭

O|||||||O Swamp Thing

Bearjew1
05-13-2014, 01:31 AM
hey WOW it's exactly a year i'm here :doh: HAPPY 1 YEAR BIRTHDAY TO ME

NUBS MCGEE
05-13-2014, 01:35 AM

Happy Birthday:cheesy:

Bearjew1
05-13-2014, 01:36 AM
Happy Birthday:cheesy:

thanks nubs :thumb:

JKUx
05-13-2014, 01:43 AM

82795 👏 Happy Birthday!🍻

O|||||||O Swamp Thing

pastorwug
05-13-2014, 01:46 AM
OK I'll play!

I care about the interaction of humans not humans that act like dogs!!!

It's comments like this that just drive me crazy! Jim - listen closely - you're a pathetic excuse for a "good Christian" - do you think Jesus would have engaged with anyone in the way you have. :thinking:
I run into "Christian" hotheads like you almost every day, hardly an example for others.
If you're going to drag your faith into a petty argument then you best back way up and approach with humility and better regard for others who (in this case) are being repulsed by your attitude and demeanor.
You need to hit the reset button on your banter.
Come-on, be courageous and admit you've blown it - live out the "forgiveness" you've said you're giving and be a better man.

Hack12
05-13-2014, 01:47 AM
You've made the real BearJew angry! :cheesy:

xflstl
05-13-2014, 01:49 AM

I was not trying to say you were being a bully. You and this person had a disagreement, I think he choose poor words and or grammar. I also think you came across a touch condescending. That being said he lost his cool and things went where they went.
By the bullying comment I was referring to everyone else feeling the need to pile on. Kind of senseless imo.

Sent from my SCH-I605

ridg3runner
05-13-2014, 01:54 AM
I was not trying to say you were being a bully. You and this person had a disagreement, I think he choose poor words and or grammar. I also think you came across a touch condescending. That being said he lost his cool and things went where they went.
By the bullying comment I was referring to everyone else feeling the need to pile on. Kind of senseless imo.

Sent from my SCH-I605

Welcome to Wayalife!! :D

JKUx
05-13-2014, 01:56 AM
You've made the real BearJew angry! :cheesy:

LMAO..."and I want my scalps!"

O|||||||O Swamp Thing

Armydog
05-13-2014, 01:57 AM
It's comments like this that just drive me crazy! Jim - listen closely - you're a pathetic excuse for a "good Christian" - do you think Jesus would have engaged with anyone in the way you have. :thinking:
I run into "Christian" hotheads like you almost every day, hardly an example for others.
If you're going to drag your faith into a petty argument then you best back way up and approach with humility and better regard for others who (in this case) are being repulsed by your attitude and demeanor.
You need to hit the reset button on your banter.
Come-on, be courageous and admit you've blown it - live out the "forgiveness" you've said you're giving and be a better man.

^^^^ I stay away from the religious conversations.... for the most part. Long sad story..... BUT, Amen Preacher!!!! hit the nail on the head, preach it..... I'm out.:thumb:

Sharkey
05-13-2014, 02:49 AM

I guess I'm one of the bullies then because I called this :asshat: out for his complete inability to formulate a coherent sentence.

I make no apologies. You don't have be educated to avoid being ignorant, all you have to do is have some pride in the way you present yourself.

Sharkey
05-13-2014, 03:03 AM
nah not really just have a thing for numbers

Why do I get the feeling you are full of it? Something about your screen name and comments just doesn't add up. I see you keep in contact with some of our previous fans. Have they been rubbing one off on you?

Edit: No, there is not a typo in the last sentence above.

ttfhell
05-13-2014, 03:12 AM
More pics please. It's been a long day and I can use some relief. I'll go first. 82800

ghostryder
05-13-2014, 03:16 AM
i am still upset about the doberman references i have yet to see a doberman go for the throat!!!!!

ridg3runner
05-13-2014, 03:21 AM
More pics please. It's been a long day and I can use some relief. I'll go first. 82800

Well done, Sir! :D

sean.m.adams33
05-13-2014, 03:53 AM
Might be considered mining if you pull the diamonds out of your ass.

Sharkey
05-13-2014, 04:04 AM
Might be considered mining if you pull the diamonds out of your ass.

What is this called then, reverse mining?

ttfhell
05-13-2014, 04:09 AM

Frank would say a party.

sean.m.adams33
05-13-2014, 04:11 AM

Hmmm.... We are gonna have to call in the experts here. This one could help get you in to character.

jims68
05-13-2014, 04:32 AM
Ok I am truly sorry to Eddie, and all that did not like my approach especially the Doberman comment not fair at all. I tried several layers of tactics and the JKO stickers aren't fair to you or the site sorry again Eddie. I truly wanted to see some passion and look we are at 4 pages! The only thing that even remotely set me off was your doubt at my seals and after tonight still aren't leaking! You need to be thick skinned to live up here so I am rather amused at the comments. The Christian comment right after a partial threat was meant to elevate your dopamine level for reaction and was in poor taste, sorry. This was a test for me since there has been a lot of drama with other forums and some members on here and you have passed with flying colors. I figured after the chanting started I would be gone but you didn't. Kudos to you again. Trust is something that is built and I think with many on this topic you have reaffirmed this and also gained much.

The pictures below shows my typical ride home and what happened tonight. Picked up my boys 9 and 6 and headed home but took the section line since it has been wet and mud should be found. We'll we find a Nissan Extera on one side so we opt for the other. Get closer and yep he is stuck. Figure I can pop through hole beside me and get behind him but this hole is deep. I am high centered with one wheel doing anything. Other guy has a 4 year old son and a puppy with him. Now for the sad part. I call and have help on the way and this Ford dually jacked to the sky on 35's pulls up. Asks if we are OK but then proceeds to tell us he made all the holes with his mud runner truck on 44's and there is no way we are getting out. Proceeds to tell us $100 each and he will get us out. Then he points back to a house and tells me if we change our minds he lives there as he eats his hard shell tacos. I comment to him he has quite the racket going on and he comments "yah made over a couple of grand already and spring is only starting". Now if this isn't capitalism I have no idea what else could be. Buddy shows up gives me a yank to get off my frame and I tell boys to get out. This time I use the V8 and pop through the hole and pull out the Nissan. This young guy is ex tactic thanks me and ask what he owes. Nothing just a beer next time I see ya and off he goes. That is what I want to instill in my boys, pay it forward and have some fun while doing it. Kindness to thy neighbor and not my selfish behavior I have exhibited here today. I expect you guys are for the most part the same otherwise you would not be here on this site with your passions but looking out your window for the next sucker to get stuck!

PS. Eddie, I did have it in 4 wheel drive and my shifter knob is a tire! Again truly sorry!

OverlanderJK
05-13-2014, 04:52 AM
Why do I get the feeling you are full of it? Something about your screen name and comments just doesn't add up. I see you keep in contact with some of our previous fans. Have they been rubbing one off on you?

Likewise. Total bullshit.

olram30
05-13-2014, 04:52 AM
:thinking: someone forgot to take their meds.:nuts:

Sharkey
05-13-2014, 05:15 AM
If some douche made holes like that and then tried to charge me $100 for a recovery, I'd strongly consider introducing his ass to the toe of my boot.

ghostryder
05-13-2014, 06:24 AM
Ok I am truly sorry to Eddie, and all that did not like my approach especially the Doberman comment not fair at all.

as long as your sorry for the Dobies lol

MTG
05-13-2014, 01:19 PM
If some douche made holes like that and then tried to charge me $100 for a recovery, I'd strongly consider introducing his ass to the toe of my boot.

That's because you're a heathen. ;)

jims68
05-13-2014, 01:34 PM
Here is the guy making it a point to pass me this morning! Goldie's is his license plate!82823

Irish JK
05-13-2014, 02:11 PM

Wait I can answer that one

wayoflife
05-13-2014, 02:41 PM
...I truly wanted to see some passion and look we are at 4 pages!....
....The Christian comment right after a partial threat was meant to elevate your dopamine level for reaction and was in poor taste, sorry.

In other words, you were purposefully being a troll.

The only thing that even remotely set me off was your doubt at my seals and after tonight still aren't leaking!

Never said that they still should be. Just that an overfilled diff should NOT cause a seal leak so long as the vent tube is free and unobstructed! Why that simple and very specific point would set you off is beyond me.

This was a test for me since there has been a lot of drama with other forums and some members on here and you have passed with flying colors. I figured after the chanting started I would be gone but you didn't. Kudos to you again.

This was some kind of "test"? I'm sorry but I call BS and honestly, I have half a mind to show you the door just for saying that.

The pictures below shows my typical ride home and what happened tonight. Picked up my boys 9 and 6 and headed home but took the section line since it has been wet and mud should be found. We'll we find a Nissan Extera on one side so we opt for the other. Get closer and yep he is stuck. Figure I can pop through hole beside me and get behind him but this hole is deep. I am high centered with one wheel doing anything. Other guy has a 4 year old son and a puppy with him.

:rolleyes2: Look, since you seemed to have missed it, the only reason I gave you grief about wheeling your Jeep is because you seemed to think that nobody is bending their front axles. In fact, you told me and I quote, that you're "not trying to inflame you prostate but since when does everyone bend there axles?" That's when I asked if you "ever wheel your Jeep" - as in, if you did, you would know what I'm talking about. Of course, I now see that you've installed a TRUSS even though you're only running 35's and so really, I have no idea why you would have said what you said.

Now for the sad part. I call and have help on the way and this Ford dually jacked to the sky on 35's pulls up. Asks if we are OK but then proceeds to tell us he made all the holes with his mud runner truck on 44's and there is no way we are getting out. Proceeds to tell us $100 each and he will get us out. Then he points back to a house and tells me if we change our minds he lives there as he eats his hard shell tacos. I comment to him he has quite the racket going on and he comments "yah made over a couple of grand already and spring is only starting". Now if this isn't capitalism I have no idea what else could be. Buddy shows up gives me a yank to get off my frame and I tell boys to get out. This time I use the V8 and pop through the hole and pull out the Nissan. This young guy is ex tactic thanks me and ask what he owes. Nothing just a beer next time I see ya and off he goes. That is what I want to instill in my boys, pay it forward and have some fun while doing it. Kindness to thy neighbor and not my selfish behavior I have exhibited here today. I expect you guys are for the most part the same otherwise you would not be here on this site with your passions but looking out your window for the next sucker to get stuck!

Oh thank goodness that you're not like other people - thieves, adulterers or heaven forbid, like the guy who wanted to charge $100 to yank you out. I'm sure you fast twice a week and as you have stated, yank others out for free!

I get it, you're a "good Christian".

PS. Eddie, I did have it in 4 wheel drive and my shifter knob is a tire! Again truly sorry!

If you really are sorry, just say as much - "I'M SORRY". That's all that is needed and that's all that's all it would take to make this all water under the bridge.

jims68
05-13-2014, 03:13 PM
I am sorry! But really Eddie why the tearing apart? In good faith I will remove the JKO stickers and never mention them again at noon on my lunch! I will even burn them as an olive branch! Your call!!

Pacific!

wayoflife
05-13-2014, 03:19 PM
I am sorry!

So leave it at that!

But really Eddie why the tearing apart?

Because all your other fluff makes your apology seem insincere.

In good faith I will remove the JKO stickers and never mention them again at noon on my lunch! I will even burn them as an olive branch! Your call!!

:cheesy: You're kidding yourself if you really think that I give a hoot about your JKO stickers. Since you missed it, I simply pointed them out because posting pics like that is something trolls like do.

Pacific!

:cheesy: At least you have a sense of humor.

loscann48
05-13-2014, 03:43 PM
Entertaining to say the least.....but hey....82838

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jims68
05-13-2014, 04:24 PM
I am being sincere! I tried in every direction with humor, sourcasim, innuendo, some truths, some false and some cheesy lines all mixed together to make it impossible to tear my thoughts apart yet you still did! It was suppose to be a mess! Why on earth would of I subjected myself to this when I could of just sat back as usual and minded my own business? We all have our faults and I have exposed myself enough. Only reason I re-brought up the stickers is to prove my sincerity otherwise I would be a TROLL with an intention to do you harm and not care either! I seem to be caring about your responses more then maybe I need to be! Below is my first posts to you and how I still feel!
Re: Welcome to WAYALIFE!!
Quote Originally Posted by jims68
Thanks Eddie and hope to add some knowledge to myself and maybe others on the way! Have been watching the LS builds going on and enjoy the progress reports. I did one of Robbies first KITS so it is fun to see what others do and do different on the builds. Great Forum and keep up the Great Work!!

Jim
Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife
Hey jims68,
I just noticed you signed up and wanted to say hello and welcome you to WAYALIFE.com!

Sincerely,
Eddie
aka - wayoflife
No kidding! It's be real nice if you could post up some pics of your Jeep and give a list of your mods [end]
That was almost 1 year ago.

Sorry,

Jim

ridg3runner
05-13-2014, 04:49 PM
Just an observation, but have you not noticed that the more you open your mouth, the deeper the hole you are digging yourself into? Personally, if I were in your shoes I'd just shut my trap while I'm ahead and move on to greener pastures before Edie's patience for you runs out. Just a little food for thought.

wayoflife
05-13-2014, 07:25 PM
Just an observation, but have you not noticed that the more you open your mouth, the deeper the hole you are digging yourself into? Personally, if I were in your shoes I'd just shut my trap while I'm ahead and move on to greener pastures before Edie's patience for you runs out. Just a little food for thought.

What he said ^^^^. Just call it a day and move along.

Canvas JK
05-13-2014, 09:44 PM

Could not have said it any better.

R/
Will

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

mikefishes
05-13-2014, 10:02 PM
I'm sorry but I stopped reading at "pacific"....unbelievable!

2010 MANGO TANGO SPORT JKU

Same post knocked me off track when he accused Eddie of going for the "Juggler". I don't know Eddie, but he seems like a nice enough guy that he wouldn't go after the juggler, or the clowns, or the bearded lady. :cheesy:

AllAmericanInfidel
05-13-2014, 11:31 PM

Well Eddie what I just did is what you look like in a rant! Not nice and not pleasant to read. We are arguing about the same dumb thing just a different view. Either you like to incite anger and stand back and watch the show which makes you a sadistic son of bitch or you are that extreme in passion that no one else can be right. I was hoping for the second but now I have doubts as to your true convictions.

Not the best examples but I don't do selfies! And I did all of the above in a 22 x 26 foot garage with no lift and body on with help from Robbie over the phone and not a trip to Vegas Hmm??? Could of I done it the other way yes but then I would not have any satisfaction in that. I would not have a better understanding on how ALL systems work and function. I am here to help others and learn period. Your belittlement and amusement I could care less about. I keep making changes and learning as I go. That is where YOU come into play as the owner and moderator. I read your assessments and compile what you and others say then make a decision based on all of that. You can break all of this down AGAIN and compile your thoughts between the words and lines to discredit if that's your agenda. I hope you don't but that is the stat I have been watching and you seem to enjoy it Ha Ha he cant spell suit Yuk Yuk. Oh and my shifter is a tire knob not diamond studded just sounded meaner at the moment. Ten minutes till quitting time then mud for me. Hope I don't break my junk dana 30!!

Ill just leave this here! 82933

slick rock steve
05-14-2014, 05:54 PM
I don't have a dog in this fight, but the other posters, XFLSTL, and Bearjew1,
DO have a point. Folks DO pile on here.

Ok, before the flame suit is needed,

( Notice I could spell suit?)

Off to study the the maps of the Mojave Road, for a few days, before I will be doing it again with some folks.

:D

CaliCrusher
05-16-2014, 03:16 AM
I am being sincere! I tried in every direction with humor, sourcasim,

Dude, you just named my new metal band.

SourcasiM
\m/

wayoflife
05-16-2014, 03:16 AM
I don't have a dog in this fight, but the other posters, XFLSTL, and Bearjew1,
DO have a point. Folks DO pile on here.

So take a stance and defend the one being "piled on" rather than self-righteously criticizing the actions of others from a far.

Well, the Eddie-minions do rush in as usual. Seems like they love to get Eddie's attention and show their support for him- it's touching and sweet.

Well, the self-righteous new guys do trickle in well after the fact as usual. Seems like they love to look down on everyone else so that they get support from all the other trolls - it's touching and sweet.

gtony12
05-16-2014, 03:25 AM
Interest to who? You maybe, but that's subjective.

What is of interest to ME is how you might think that claiming the "minions" are showing support (kissing ass) and you won't get flamed. I support Eddie as I do my other friends, I've never met you but this post sure makes you seem like:

1) An asshat
2) Someone who doesn't care that Wayalife is a privilege
3) Someone who isn't going to last much longer here

Just sayin'

Agreed here.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

kevinp
05-16-2014, 09:19 AM
Have you ever met Eddie? ... Had an in person conversation?

No. Not yet. Maybe once I'm back on the mainland. :)