I would love to shove my diamond studded 4x4 shifter up wayoflife's royal arse!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
that would be fun

Well, in lieu of the fact that being able to physically beat me with a bat is not real likely at the moment, nothing is stopping you to verbally do the same. Take your best shot - I stand before you.

rockcrawler26

Well I do like seeing an owner step up and tell it how it is.

Sorry I don't know how to attach a comment that I'm replying to. New to smart phones. This app was the most important thing to learn first!!!! Haha

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bearjew1

Well, in lieu of the fact that being able to physically beat me with a bat is not real likely at the moment, nothing is stopping you to verbally do the same. Take your best shot - I stand before you.

no idea how that points to you in any manner but the ego is really big there for some reason

pastorwug

OK I'll play!
Right now I would love to shove my diamond studded 4x4 shifter up your royal Doberman arse and twist it for effect!! That's just my barbaric German ancestry talking and since I am a good Christian I forgive you but belittling come on! Your looking for a fight how you tear into people!

I care about the interaction of humans not humans that act like dogs!!!

It's comments like this that just drive me crazy! Jim - listen closely - you're a pathetic excuse for a "good Christian" - do you think Jesus would have engaged with anyone in the way you have. :thinking:
I run into "Christian" hotheads like you almost every day, hardly an example for others.
If you're going to drag your faith into a petty argument then you best back way up and approach with humility and better regard for others who (in this case) are being repulsed by your attitude and demeanor.
You need to hit the reset button on your banter.
Come-on, be courageous and admit you've blown it - live out the "forgiveness" you've said you're giving and be a better man.

xflstl

Were you not agreeing with xflstl's comment that I was somehow being a bully? If I was mistaken, I apologize.

I was not trying to say you were being a bully. You and this person had a disagreement, I think he choose poor words and or grammar. I also think you came across a touch condescending. That being said he lost his cool and things went where they went.
By the bullying comment I was referring to everyone else feeling the need to pile on. Kind of senseless imo.

Sent from my SCH-I605

I was not trying to say you were being a bully. You and this person had a disagreement, I think he choose poor words and or grammar. I also think you came across a touch condescending. That being said he lost his cool and things went where they went.
By the bullying comment I was referring to everyone else feeling the need to pile on. Kind of senseless imo.

Sent from my SCH-I605

Welcome to Wayalife!! :D

Top Bottom