I would love to shove my diamond studded 4x4 shifter up wayoflife's royal arse!

Angry Aussie

Jim

Your grammar and spelling is well below a first grade level. I really don't think anyone in here could learn anything from someone who can't write or spell. So please refrain from attempting to teach anyone anything. Do yourself a favor and disappear from wayalife.

Hack12

I love these offshoot threads. :cheesy:

This one has the best title in online forum history. :yup:

2013CGJKU

I am new on THIS forum, but not new to forums. I am just glad to see that this forum has got it's resident douche-bag, know-it-all, shithead that likes to get butt hurt over nothing and try to be a keyboard tough guy while all the while not making a bit of sense (even after you spend ten minutes trying to decipher what he was trying to say).

Home-sweet-home!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using WAYALIFE mobile app

xflstl

Truely a sad thread. Reminds me a bunch of school yard bullies, picking on some kid cause there pack leader was doing it. How original.

Sent from my SCH-I605

2013CGJKU

Truely a sad thread. Reminds me a bunch of school yard bullies, picking on some kid cause there pack leader was doing it. How original.

Sent from my SCH-I605

^^^ Uber-sensitive from being picked on as a kid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hack12

I am new on THIS forum, but not new to forums. I am just glad to see that this forum has got it's resident douche-bag, know-it-all, shithead that likes to get butt hurt over nothing and try to be a keyboard tough guy while all the while not making a bit of sense (even after you spend ten minutes trying to decipher what he was trying to say).

We have quite a few actually. :cheesy:

I'm sure you didn't take the time to read the original thread that this one stemmed from. However, if you had, you may be singing a different tune right now.

Dam'n....I took a few months off to take care of real life issues.... I see nothing has changed. Thanks everyone for the good read.

feels good to be back and get some entertainment. :thumb:

ghostryder

I just wanna say i had a doberman and so did my dad and many other people i know and not one went after anyones throat!!!!!!!!!! I want that stricken from the record now!!!!!! It hurt my feelings!!!!!! If its not off soon i will go get my jeep muddy!!!!!! Lol

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Dam'n....I took a few months off to take care of real life issues.... I see nothing has changed. Thanks everyone for the good read.

Welcome back Nubs. I sincerely hope things have been on the upswing for you. :beer:

CZEBJKU

I feel really special right now. Last week I was called a minion and now this week a dog. :cheesy:

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

rockcrawler26

Just dump him from the site. I can't speak for everyone but I don't think people are here to see who's **** is bigger. Eddie this is YOUR site and I have seen you admit when you don't know. Yes I can choose not to read his rants but unfortunately his whining is blowing up my phone!!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Sent from my SCH-I605

Truly sad post. Reminds me of the self-righteous guy in a school yard who self-righteously calls people bullies while doing nothing to defend the person who he feels is being bullied. How original.

If we really are bullies, you are a coward. :naw:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Truly sad post. Reminds me of the self-righteous guy in a school yard who self-righteously calls people bullies while doing nothing to defend the person who he feels is being bullied. How original.

If we really are bullies, you are a coward. :naw:

:cheesy: :cheesy:

Amen! (Says the minion)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

It's good to see you back, I do hope things are going well for you.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just dump him from the site. I can't speak for everyone but I don't think people are here to see who's **** is bigger. Eddie this is YOUR site and I have seen you admit when you don't know. Yes I can choose not to read his rants but unfortunately his whining is blowing up my phone!!!

Honestly, that used to be how I ran things but then, the haters just used that as an excuse to tell anyone who will listen how much of a Nazi I am, how I censor everything and come up with all kinds of wonderful fairytales about how mean I am. Unfortunately, some people were starting to believe the spin doctoring and so now, I try to leave it all out in the open. For better or for worse, this way people can see EXACTLY what happened and they can decide for themselves what the truth really is. In the mean time, I do apologize for blowing up your phone and would recommend that at least for the time being, you refrain from clicking on the "latest" link.

Top Bottom