PDA

View Full Version : How do you decide which one gets to pull the pony tail n who's left to cup the balls

maunder
03-17-2015, 06:08 PM
I just gotta say.. it's funny how all you minions watch the thread so closely and even make a point of commenting when some one doesn't reply.. dno about you guys but people up here have jobs and can't answer instantly to you fudge packers. And it's jokes to see Eddie even make comments of someone beginning their reply.

Good for you guys.. your parents would be proud to see you've grown up to be Internet thugs!

Originally posted here:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24368-EVO-D44-Truss

OverlanderJK
03-17-2015, 06:10 PM
I just gotta say.. it's funny how all you minions watch the thread so closely and even make a point of commenting when some one doesn't reply.. dno about you guys but people up here have jobs and can't answer instantly to you fudge packers. And it's jokes to see Eddie even make comments of someone beginning their reply.

Good for you guys.. your parents would be proud to see you've grown up to be Internet thugs!

I just gotta say.. It's funny how all you trolls watch the thread so closely and even make a point of commenting when another troll posts first. Don't know about you guys but people here have life's and can't troll instantly like you fudge packers.

olram30
03-17-2015, 06:11 PM

Oh look, another Canadian troll out of the closet.

thardy
03-17-2015, 06:12 PM
They're Canadian buddies who hang out on the same "other forums". Apparently, there's been talk about the new EVO truss there and felt the need to come on here to troll my forum because I don't recommend trusses even when they're made by EVO, a personal friend of mine. You know, god forbid that I actually have my own opinion on things and share them with others in an effort to help save them some money. :naw:

That's the worst part. They actually plan this shit out.

Canvas JK
03-17-2015, 06:14 PM

Must be a snow day or an alter ego of Matti again.

maunder
03-17-2015, 06:14 PM
Good job guys use what I said in your comebacks..

wayoflife
03-17-2015, 06:15 PM
I just gotta say.. it's funny how all you minions watch the thread so closely and even make a point of commenting when some one doesn't reply.. dno about you guys but people up here have jobs and can't answer instantly to you fudge packers.

I just gotta say.. it's funny how all you losers watch the thread so closely and even make a point of commenting when one of your bendover buddies gets butthurt after trolling my forum.. dno about you fudge packers but if you really have jobs, I'm amazed and how quickly you can still answer on a forum you don't even like.

And it's jokes to see Eddie even make comments of someone beginning their reply.

And it's a joke to see losers like you making the time to comment on my forum in spite of your disdain for it. ;)

Good for you guy.. your parents would be proud to see you've grown up to be an internet troll :yup:

Canvas JK
03-17-2015, 06:18 PM
I just gotta say.. it's funny how all you losers watch the thread so closely and even make a point of commenting when one of your bendover buddies gets butthurt after trolling my forum.. dno about you fudge packers but if you really have jobs, I'm amazed and how quickly you can still answer on a forum you don't even like.

And it's a joke to see losers like you making the time to comment on my forum in spite of your disdain for it. ;)

They are looking for the BANNED Hammer to come down so they can get a star next to their name at what ever forum the frequent. That way they can be treated like royalty :daydream:

maunder
I just gotta say.. When you're being butt hurt by your fudge packer minions.. how do you decide which one gets to pull the pony tail n who's left to cup the balls.. If there is any..

wayoflife
Good job guys use what I said in your comebacks..

Just giving back what you dished out. Nice to see you're one of the losers with a real job and can respond instantly :cheesy:

MR.Ty
03-17-2015, 06:21 PM
Come on!

maunder
03-17-2015, 06:29 PM
Sweet my own thread

piginajeep
03-17-2015, 06:30 PM
Sweet my own thread

If your finally happy please log off and don't come back

wayoflife
03-17-2015, 06:32 PM
Sweet my own thread

For a hard working Canadian like yourself, only the best will do. ;)

wayoflife
03-17-2015, 06:32 PM
If your finally happy please log off and don't come back

Don't think that'll happen - He's got a "real job" up in Canada. :cheesy:

maunder
03-17-2015, 06:38 PM
I guess this is the part where all the e thugs come in and really show me who's boss..

Should I grow my hair so they have something to hold onto.. they're all used to it I'd assume

wayoflife
03-17-2015, 06:41 PM
I guess this is the part where all the e thugs come in and really show me who's boss..

I guess this is the part where you show us what an internet tough guy you are and really show us who's boss.. :cheesy:

Should I grow my hair so they have something to hold onto.. they're all used to it I'd assume

You Canandians and your freaky gay fetishes :icon_crazy:

maunder
03-17-2015, 06:43 PM
Just leave... that's a clever one..

maunder
03-17-2015, 06:45 PM
Eddie I really expect more creativity from.you.. I know you're better than this..

wayoflife
Just leave... that's a clever one..

I'm glad you think so but, I've already given you your own thread so please stay on it. :yup:

maunder
Want me to pm you come.backs.. so you don't have to just reuse what I say?

wayoflife
03-17-2015, 06:46 PM
Want me to pm you come.backs.. so you don't have to just reuse what I say?

Want me to PM you original thoughts? You know, so you don't have to just reuse what all your losers buddies have to say?

maunder
03-17-2015, 06:48 PM
Please do because like you I'm a follower.. need someone. To build.my jeep.. need someone to tell me what to say..

Just I don't need someone to.give a blumpkin to like you do ;)

wayoflife
03-17-2015, 06:49 PM
Please do because like you I'm a follower.. need someone. To build.my jeep.. need someone to tell me what to say..

:cheesy: LOL!! Oh, I know you're a follower alright who needs to be told what to say. A true hard working Canadian with a real job that can respond on a forum you hate and in an instant. ;)

Hobolobo
03-17-2015, 06:53 PM

How about following all of your buddies before you and leaving? And since someone has to tell you what to say, goodbye would be a good start.

olram30
03-17-2015, 06:56 PM
This guy is like a puppet, loser at life and a general all around bitch.

wayoflife
03-17-2015, 06:59 PM
How about following all of your buddies before you and leaving? And since someone has to tell you what to say, goodbye would be a good start.

Sadly, his buddies haven't left. Okay, I showed Matti the door for like the 6th time in the last year but his other Canuck pal is too much of a coward to leave and is still lurking on this thread. :naw:

This guy is like a puppet, loser at life and a general all around bitch.

But, he's a Canadian with a real job and apparently has all the time in the world to keep posting away on a forum he can't stand. :cheesy:

Canvas JK
03-17-2015, 07:01 PM
There must be something in the snow that melts into the drinking water causing the delusional thoughts of being a self righteous.

maunder
03-17-2015, 07:03 PM
Starting with goodbye is no way to end a conversation. What about the thank yous and such for all your hard work and dedication into convincing everyone that each and every on of you have your own minds.

It's rude to leave without any of that. After all.. you've all gone out of your way to prove you all ride the dirt path together..

Enjoy your chocolate fudge Sundays ;)

olram30
03-17-2015, 07:05 PM
Starting with goodbye is no way to end a conversation. What about the thank yous and such for all your hard work and dedication into convincing everyone that each and every on of you have your own minds.

It's rude to leave without any of that. After all.. you've all gone out of your way to prove you all ride the dirt path together..

Go tug mattis meat over at jkboners and please don't come back.

wayoflife
03-17-2015, 07:16 PM

As have you. Thank you for following your other hard working Canadian buddies (who all have real jobs of course) over to a forum none of you like and chiming in with the same drivel. Clearly, you all have your own minds and we've been convinced of that. :yup:

And you have done a wonderful job of proving you all ride the same dirt path together.

Enjoy feasting on your freaky gay fetishes. :icon_crazy:

Hobolobo
03-17-2015, 07:44 PM
It bugs me way too much that it should be spelled sundaes. My CDO is kicking in.

TheDuff
03-17-2015, 07:53 PM
No death threats, beat down threats, stories of being banned from the country, or even that Eddie broke down at EJS.... these trolls are pretty bland lately. What's wrong with you Canadian trolls? Weird gay jokes is the best you got?
Talks of blumpkin and ball cupping got me more disgusted than anything...

notnalc68
03-18-2015, 03:09 AM

I found a pic of them

Jeep du Boy
03-18-2015, 03:36 AM
Wow, I have finally found a unicorn. Up to now all the Canadians I met weren't aholes.

Hot94Z28
03-18-2015, 04:55 AM
Jesus have not had one of these for awhile now they are coming out of the wood work.

Must be cause of spring and this is a mating ritual?

ridg3runner
03-18-2015, 05:25 AM
131509 Loser? Roflmao, just choked on my coffee.

maunder
03-21-2015, 11:33 PM
Hey guys how's It going. . it's been a few days thought I'd see what's good

olram30
03-21-2015, 11:45 PM

Go away already.

MR.Ty
03-21-2015, 11:53 PM

maunder
03-22-2015, 12:12 AM
Man you guys don't gotta be so rude. . Jesus just cuz of one time lol

maunder
03-22-2015, 12:24 AM
Oh Eddie.. helloooooo.. why can't we be friend broheim

olram30
03-22-2015, 12:25 AM
Man you guys don't gotta be so rude. . Jesus just cuz of one time lol

Go away already

JRied
03-22-2015, 12:50 AM
Some people have zero life... It's funny and sad

maunder
03-22-2015, 01:11 AM
Nooo lifeeeee.. you guys shouldn't chirp Eddie he can see this

olram30
03-22-2015, 01:14 AM
Nooo lifeeeee.. you guys shouldn't chirp Eddie he can see this

Go away already.

maunder
03-22-2015, 01:21 AM
Who are you lmao.. got nothing better to do than consistently tell me.to go away.. uncalled for

olram30
03-22-2015, 01:22 AM
Who are you lmao.. got nothing better to do than consistently tell me.to go away.. uncalled for

Ok, go fuck yourself. Is that better?

ridg3runner
03-22-2015, 01:27 AM

Go away!!! There it is in stereo for you.

olram30
03-22-2015, 01:31 AM
Go away!!! There it is in stereo for you.

Lol.
Isn't it cute the way he's trying to impress his buddy matti. He wants so badly to be the talk of the town at his usual forum. Then he'll post how he was banned for no reason. Title is fitting, loser..

olram30
03-22-2015, 01:42 AM
I guess he doesn't want to talk to me. :(

maunder
03-22-2015, 01:48 AM
I'll talk to you.. are you the ball cupper or the pony tail puller?

olram30
03-22-2015, 01:49 AM
I'll talk to you.. are you the ball cupper or the pony tail puller?

Neither, tell me about you. Tell me how you're obsessed with Eddie. Kinda creepy don't you think?

olram30
03-22-2015, 01:50 AM
How romantic trying to impress matti.

Fir-na-tine
03-22-2015, 01:51 AM
John Maunder.......Parts Advisor at Unique Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Burlington, Ontario

http://www.dealerrater.com/sales/John-Maunder-review-140696/

Just wanted everybody to see what kind of douchebag we're dealing with here........he even looks like a little Hobbit troll....are your little ears pointed Little John?

~Woodrow~

olram30
03-22-2015, 01:53 AM
John Maunder.......Parts Advisor at Unique Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Burlington, Ontario

Just wanted everybody to see what kind of douchebag we're dealing with here........he even looks like a little Hobbit troll....

~Woodrow~

Whoa, looks like a butch lesbian. Is that really a male?

piginajeep
03-22-2015, 01:55 AM
Whoa, looks like a butch lesbian. Is that really a male?

Chick with a dick

maunder
03-22-2015, 02:00 AM
Fuck you you scum bag bastard. . That's not me but I am related to that individual. You are some real low rude fucking cock suckers.

If you have shit ti say to me say it to me keep my friends and family out of it.

This is why everyone hates Americans.. you're all low life scumbags.. I hope you're proud.. There are a ton of maunder out there .. it's a family name so good job

CanadianJK72
03-22-2015, 02:00 AM
Do you even know forsure that's who it is ? Cuz that's a pretty ruthless comment if your not 100%

olram30
03-22-2015, 02:01 AM
Fuck you you scum bag bastard. . That's not me but I am related to that individual. You are some real low rude fucking cock suckers.

If you have shit ti say to me say it to me keep my friends and family out of it.

This is why everyone hates Americans.. you're all low life scumbags.. I hope you're proud.. There are a ton of maunder out there .. it's a family name so good job

Going off the deep end? Eh?

ridg3runner
03-22-2015, 02:03 AM
Twins! Roflmao. 132238132239

maunder
03-22-2015, 02:04 AM
100 percent.. you guys are low enuff to bring family into it that's fine...I won't stoop that low but just so know.. and Eddie can back this when he re appears.. but my name is aj maunder google that..

Fuck you all I can't wait to see you any of you in person

OverlanderJK
03-22-2015, 02:06 AM
Chick with a dick

Bruce Jenner wannabe.

olram30
Troller got trolled. Lol

ridg3runner
Fuck you you scum bag bastard. . That's not me but I am related to that individual

Is that your Uncledaddy or Sisterauntie?

Fir-na-tine
03-22-2015, 02:07 AM

Suck a dick........it's you you jackass you should've known we'd find your monkey ass.......nobody's going to hunt you down so don't sweat it Biff.......just wanted everyone to see who the little e-badass troll who's got nothing better to do with his/her time but to troll this forum running your dickhole like a whiny little bitch.......you've been outed fuck face!!

~Woodrow~

OverlanderJK
03-22-2015, 02:08 AM
Suck a dick........it's you you jackass you should've known we'd find your monkey ass.......nobody's going to hunt you down so don't sweat it Biff.......just wanted everyone to see who the little e-badass troll who's got nothing better to do with his/her time but to troll this forum running your dickhole like a whiny little bitch.......you've been outed fuck face!!

~Woodrow~

Running your dickhole. Lol classic!

ridg3runner
03-22-2015, 02:10 AM

They let yo ride your tricycle across the border? Maybe Matti will give you a ride.. Oh wait! Matti has been banned from the US, lmao

maunder
03-22-2015, 02:11 AM
You should probably be grown enough to at least be talking about the right person lol. You retard ass Americans. . Always the first to comment n never the one with all the Information.. shoot first ask later lmao

olram30
03-22-2015, 02:13 AM
You should probably be grown enough to at least be talking about the right person lol. You retard ass Americans. . Always the first to comment n never the one with all the Information.. shoot first ask later lmao

Why are you acting like a victim? You wanted to troll, now paying the price? Besides, you have a pink jeep correct?

maunder
Murica a a a!

OverlanderJK

At least we can steel the whole word and.

Fir-na-tine
03-22-2015, 02:14 AM
So how about you hit the fucking road and stop with the trolling bullshit John/Jane...AJ/BJ or whatever the fuck name you claim.......go find another forum to run your gums on nobody cares what you have to say here.........run along little man before you get stepped on.........beat it!

~Woodrow~

maunder
03-22-2015, 02:17 AM
Actually you guys are running your country into the ground. Lowest education rate highest unemployment rate.. doing well.. and Woodrow.. kindly take the dick out of your ass and move on.. I hope to one day meet you that's all

ridg3runner
03-22-2015, 02:17 AM
Well, I'll be damned! Here's a pic of him with Matti. 132243

maunder
03-22-2015, 02:20 AM
Well, I'll be damned! Here's a pic of him with Matti. 132243

Gotta give it to you I laughed at that one

piginajeep
03-22-2015, 02:22 AM
100 percent.. you guys are low enuff to bring family into it that's fine...I won't stoop that low but just so know.. and Eddie can back this when he re appears.. but my name is aj maunder google that..

He thinks your a douche bag too. Now fuck off

ridg3runner
03-22-2015, 02:23 AM
Gotta give it to you I touched myself at that one

There! Fixed it right proper for you.

piginajeep
03-22-2015, 02:24 AM
Actually you guys are running your country into the ground. Lowest education rate highest unemployment rate.. doing well.. and Woodrow.. kindly take the dick out of your ass and move on.. I hope to one day meet you that's all

I would rather not meet a chick with a dick

maunder
03-22-2015, 02:25 AM
So where's the king.. The man
.. All hail Eddie.. sad to see he'd let it get as low as it has been

OverlanderJK
03-22-2015, 02:26 AM
So where's the king.. The man
.. All hail Eddie.. sad to see he'd let it get as low as it has been

If we get rid of you it won't be so low in here.

Fir-na-tine
03-22-2015, 02:27 AM

You want to meet me? Why is that John/Jane? You want to cause me harm? You pissed cause you got outed.......you come on here trolling like a little e-badass and then get your ass trolled and now now you're crying like a little bitch.......how about you man up for once in your pathetic life and leave and not come back.......

~Woodrow~

olram30
03-22-2015, 02:42 AM
Googled aj maunder, still looks like you.

ttfhell
03-22-2015, 02:43 AM

Just wanted everybody to see what kind of douchebag we're dealing with here........he even looks like a little Hobbit troll....are your little ears pointed Little John?

~Woodrow~

olram30
03-22-2015, 02:47 AM
Your girlfriend has a cute jeep lol

Fir-na-tine
03-22-2015, 02:50 AM
One in the same.......$10 says he/she is standing on a step stool in that picture and it's taking everything he/she got to hold that 6lb fish up for the picture.........am I right Annie-John?

~Woodrow~

maunder
03-22-2015, 03:05 AM

one on the right douche bags
. Enuff bringing family into it.. As said grow a set and say shit to me.if yoh have a problem. Leave family out of it you low life scum fuckers

olram30
03-22-2015, 03:06 AM
The one on the right is a douche bag?

maunder
03-22-2015, 03:07 AM
And yes that's my jeep last year and I guarantee on 37s open open with no front truss on my 30 I'd out wheel 90 percent of you fudge fuckers

olram30
03-22-2015, 03:09 AM
And yes that's my jeep last year and I guarantee on 37s open open with no front truss on my 30 I'd out wheel 90 percent of you fudge fuckers

Yeah, I bet with a truss that thing would be a monster..

ridg3runner
03-22-2015, 03:12 AM
one on the right douche bags
. Enuff bringing family into it.. As said grow a set and say shit to me.if yoh have a problem. Leave family out of it you low life scum fuckers

If you can't handle it then leave. You started all this so its game on.

olram30
03-22-2015, 03:12 AM
Cute windshield banner.

OverlanderJK
03-22-2015, 03:14 AM

LOL! That statement always makes me chuckle.

MTG
03-22-2015, 03:19 AM
Why do I feel this guys family stump doesn't branch out?

OverlanderJK
03-22-2015, 03:25 AM
Holy shit. Sorry for saying you don't wheel. This is intense! Was waiting for your jeep to do it though.

http://youtu.be/eZbNCovbOBc

Why did you sell your Dodge Caliber?

olram30
03-22-2015, 03:31 AM
Better watch out, looks like a bad ass.
https://youtu.be/_ZUk3K9qaHc

Panda
03-22-2015, 03:32 AM

That fish is actually really big 132250

ttfhell
03-22-2015, 03:33 AM

Well after watching that vid you might want to drop that to maybe 80%.

piginajeep
03-22-2015, 03:33 AM

I don't like taking about someone's family, so who's the he /she bitch in the picture so I don't talk about them?

ridg3runner
03-22-2015, 03:35 AM
Well after watching that vid you might want to drop that to maybe 80%.

He's a badass, that's Hammer material right there.

10frank9
03-22-2015, 03:37 AM
Holy shit. Sorry for saying you don't wheel. This is intense! Was waiting for your jeep to do it though.

Sick stalls yo. Only person one person I know that stalls more than AJ Maunder.:yup:

Hot94Z28
03-22-2015, 04:03 AM

Damn so you even wheel bro?

MTG
03-22-2015, 04:57 AM

Like two monkeys fucking a football.

11rubicon
03-22-2015, 05:14 AM

I should have bought stock in JK starters, and maybe clutches.

ttfhell
03-22-2015, 05:16 AM
Sick stalls yo. Only person one person I know that stalls more than AJ Maunder.:yup:

If I wanted to see this much stalling I'd wheel next week with Adam. Oh wait...

nightfirem10
03-22-2015, 05:33 AM
Gees, I hope you guys don't think all us Canadians are like this guy, us westerners consider anything east of Saskatchewan is Newfoundland anyways! The real cool Canadians are on the west end of the country!!lol!!

11rubicon
03-22-2015, 05:49 AM
Gees, I hope you guys don't think all us Canadians are like this guy, us westerners consider anything east of Saskatchewan is Newfoundland anyways! The real cool Canadians are on the west end of the country!!lol!!

Bingo. I'm in Calgary.

piginajeep
03-22-2015, 06:00 AM

Nah, I have plenty on Canuck friends most are from Ontario area

StrizzyChris
03-22-2015, 09:03 AM
Your girlfriend has a cute jeep lol

When did Russ sell his jeep? :idontknow:

That fish is actually really big 132250

LMAO :cheesy: :cheesy:

dstewart6
03-22-2015, 09:09 AM
Why do we poke trolls? This is what they want. They're winning with every reply

StrizzyChris
03-22-2015, 09:28 AM

To be honest, Eddie wins every time. These trolls hate him so much, usually based on no personal experience with him...and yet they don't realize that every post, every thread view, every log on, every website view, every user account created, etc. helps him get paid. They are looking like a fool and padding the very pockets that they hate. Comical actually!

olram30
03-22-2015, 09:55 AM
To be honest, Eddie wins every time. These trolls hate him so much, usually based on no personal experience with him...and yet they don't realize that every post, every thread view, every log on, every website view, every user account created, etc. helps him get paid. They are looking like a fool and padding the very pockets that they hate. Comical actually!

How many accounts has matti had already? I lost count.

KingCopperhead
03-22-2015, 10:21 AM
His martial arts video is way better than his jeep video :D

https://youtu.be/_ZUk3K9qaHc?list=FLKf9C1-oVE_RtrZnhONYrrQ

"Auuuughhhoooo... eeeyooooaaauuhghhhh........ Auuuugghhhhoooowww"

sounds like it hurts.

olram30
03-22-2015, 10:42 AM
His martial arts video is way better than his jeep video :D

https://youtu.be/_ZUk3K9qaHc?list=FLKf9C1-oVE_RtrZnhONYrrQ

"Auuuughhhoooo... eeeyooooaaauuhghhhh........ Auuuugghhhhoooowww"

sounds like it hurts.

He's a screamer. Lol

MR.Ty
03-22-2015, 12:22 PM
Wow, this thread took some amazing turns while I was asleep. Sad that I missed all of the fun.

I will say that at least the OP got the nationality correct. Normally it's somewhere in Asia... With hints of communism and dictatorship...

wayoflife
03-23-2015, 01:02 AM
LOL!! Sorry I missed all the fun. Don't know how I missed all this yesterday... oh that's right, I have a life and one that doesn't involve me spending all my time on the internet let alone on my own forum.

Do you even know forsure that's who it is? Cuz that's a pretty ruthless comment if your not 100%

:cheesy: In spite of all that's ever been said about me by trolls like these, this is somehow "ruthless". :crazyeyes:

Ummm, I don't know you from Adam and even if I did, you're kidding me if you really think I'd have any reason to back you up on anything. :naw:

Spoken like a true e-tough guy :crazyeyes:

sad to see he'd let it get as low as it has been

You're the one who came here to dish it out. Seems to me that everyone is just giving back to you. Don't like it, please go back to where you came from. You are not welcome here and we don't want you here. Can't be a man and do that on your own, I'll show you the way.

"You" don't have to poke at anything. :yup:

Hot94Z28
03-23-2015, 02:09 AM
I just googled that dude and I seen that karate video lol oh my that was funny.

pastorwug
03-23-2015, 02:28 AM

Reminds me of every home-schooled nutburger kid that walks around town in camos and a civil war hat talking to himself. His Parents probably thought the martial arts training would make a man out of him, or at least keep the bullies at bay.

Tigrcky
03-23-2015, 02:33 AM
I bet he would crap his pants if someone confronted him about his comments here, judging by his reaction it's fair to say he believes he is safe behind whatever computing device he is using thinking nobody can find him... ignorance really is entertaining at times!

Dean454
03-23-2015, 02:47 AM
Fucking Canadians

StrizzyChris
03-23-2015, 07:42 AM
I don't know you from Adam

Well, that's not saying much ;)

To be fair, that's an old video from 2007....he's much improved since then.

http://youtu.be/HPPj6viIBmU