How do you decide which one gets to pull the pony tail n who's left to cup the balls

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Go away!!! There it is in stereo for you.

Lol.
Isn't it cute the way he's trying to impress his buddy matti. He wants so badly to be the talk of the town at his usual forum. Then he'll post how he was banned for no reason. Title is fitting, loser..

maunder

LOSER
Fuck you you scum bag bastard. . That's not me but I am related to that individual. You are some real low rude fucking cock suckers.

If you have shit ti say to me say it to me keep my friends and family out of it.

This is why everyone hates Americans.. you're all low life scumbags.. I hope you're proud.. There are a ton of maunder out there .. it's a family name so good job

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Fuck you you scum bag bastard. . That's not me but I am related to that individual. You are some real low rude fucking cock suckers.

If you have shit ti say to me say it to me keep my friends and family out of it.

This is why everyone hates Americans.. you're all low life scumbags.. I hope you're proud.. There are a ton of maunder out there .. it's a family name so good job

Going off the deep end? Eh?

Top Bottom