How do you decide which one gets to pull the pony tail n who's left to cup the balls

maunder

LOSER
100 percent.. you guys are low enuff to bring family into it that's fine...I won't stoop that low but just so know.. and Eddie can back this when he re appears.. but my name is aj maunder google that..

Fuck you all I can't wait to see you any of you in person

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Fuck you you scum bag bastard. . That's not me but I am related to that individual. You are some real low rude fucking cock suckers.

If you have shit ti say to me say it to me keep my friends and family out of it.

This is why everyone hates Americans.. you're all low life scumbags.. I hope you're proud.. There are a ton of maunder out there .. it's a family name so good job

Suck a dick........it's you you jackass you should've known we'd find your monkey ass.......nobody's going to hunt you down so don't sweat it Biff.......just wanted everyone to see who the little e-badass troll who's got nothing better to do with his/her time but to troll this forum running your dickhole like a whiny little bitch.......you've been outed fuck face!!

~Woodrow~

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Suck a dick........it's you you jackass you should've known we'd find your monkey ass.......nobody's going to hunt you down so don't sweat it Biff.......just wanted everyone to see who the little e-badass troll who's got nothing better to do with his/her time but to troll this forum running your dickhole like a whiny little bitch.......you've been outed fuck face!!

~Woodrow~

Running your dickhole. Lol classic!

maunder

LOSER
You should probably be grown enough to at least be talking about the right person lol. You retard ass Americans. . Always the first to comment n never the one with all the Information.. shoot first ask later lmao

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
You should probably be grown enough to at least be talking about the right person lol. You retard ass Americans. . Always the first to comment n never the one with all the Information.. shoot first ask later lmao

Why are you acting like a victim? You wanted to troll, now paying the price? Besides, you have a pink jeep correct?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

At least we can steel the whole word and.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
So how about you hit the fucking road and stop with the trolling bullshit John/Jane...AJ/BJ or whatever the fuck name you claim.......go find another forum to run your gums on nobody cares what you have to say here.........run along little man before you get stepped on.........beat it!

~Woodrow~

maunder

LOSER
Actually you guys are running your country into the ground. Lowest education rate highest unemployment rate.. doing well.. and Woodrow.. kindly take the dick out of your ass and move on.. I hope to one day meet you that's all

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
100 percent.. you guys are low enuff to bring family into it that's fine...I won't stoop that low but just so know.. and Eddie can back this when he re appears.. but my name is aj maunder google that..

Fuck you all I can't wait to see you any of you in person

He thinks your a douche bag too. Now fuck off

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Actually you guys are running your country into the ground. Lowest education rate highest unemployment rate.. doing well.. and Woodrow.. kindly take the dick out of your ass and move on.. I hope to one day meet you that's all

I would rather not meet a chick with a dick

Top Bottom