How do you decide which one gets to pull the pony tail n who's left to cup the balls

maunder

LOSER
Please do because like you I'm a follower.. need someone. To build.my jeep.. need someone to tell me what to say..

Just I don't need someone to.give a blumpkin to like you do ;)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Please do because like you I'm a follower.. need someone. To build.my jeep.. need someone to tell me what to say..

:cheesy: LOL!! Oh, I know you're a follower alright who needs to be told what to say. A true hard working Canadian with a real job that can respond on a forum you hate and in an instant. ;)

Hobolobo

How about following all of your buddies before you and leaving? And since someone has to tell you what to say, goodbye would be a good start.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
How about following all of your buddies before you and leaving? And since someone has to tell you what to say, goodbye would be a good start.

Sadly, his buddies haven't left. Okay, I showed Matti the door for like the 6th time in the last year but his other Canuck pal is too much of a coward to leave and is still lurking on this thread. :naw:

This guy is like a puppet, loser at life and a general all around bitch.

But, he's a Canadian with a real job and apparently has all the time in the world to keep posting away on a forum he can't stand. :cheesy:

There must be something in the snow that melts into the drinking water causing the delusional thoughts of being a self righteous.

maunder

LOSER
Starting with goodbye is no way to end a conversation. What about the thank yous and such for all your hard work and dedication into convincing everyone that each and every on of you have your own minds.

It's rude to leave without any of that. After all.. you've all gone out of your way to prove you all ride the dirt path together..

Enjoy your chocolate fudge Sundays ;)

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Starting with goodbye is no way to end a conversation. What about the thank yous and such for all your hard work and dedication into convincing everyone that each and every on of you have your own minds.

It's rude to leave without any of that. After all.. you've all gone out of your way to prove you all ride the dirt path together..

Go tug mattis meat over at jkboners and please don't come back.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

As have you. Thank you for following your other hard working Canadian buddies (who all have real jobs of course) over to a forum none of you like and chiming in with the same drivel. Clearly, you all have your own minds and we've been convinced of that. :yup:

And you have done a wonderful job of proving you all ride the same dirt path together.

Enjoy feasting on your freaky gay fetishes. :icon_crazy:

TheDuff

No death threats, beat down threats, stories of being banned from the country, or even that Eddie broke down at EJS.... these trolls are pretty bland lately. What's wrong with you Canadian trolls? Weird gay jokes is the best you got?
Talks of blumpkin and ball cupping got me more disgusted than anything...

Hot94Z28

Jesus have not had one of these for awhile now they are coming out of the wood work.

Must be cause of spring and this is a mating ritual?

Top Bottom