PDA

View Full Version : Sounds to me like your just as much of an asshole as everyone else on here!

Pages : [1] 2

jbrady81
08-05-2015, 02:33 PM
Ok guys i have been meaning to let everyone know how i made my amp steps work with taking the doors off. Its very simple to do even if your not a wiring expert. All you need is a ON-OFF-ON Switch, 16 ga. wiring, & connectors. Below is the steps needed to make this happen. Also is a simple pic of the wiring when complete.

Steps:
(1) cut the wire coming from the module about 6" away from door wiring harness (gives you room to strip)
(2) strip both ends of each wire to add more 16 ga. wire to them
(3) add wire to the power module wire and run to the middle of the rocker switch
(4) add wire to the wire coming from the door wiring harness and attach it to the bottom of the rocker switch
(5) make a new wire and attach it to the top of the rocker and then ground it to the body (theres to ground connections next to where you unplug the door wiring harness)

After wiring is done:
With the doors on flip the rocker switch to the down position. This will let the steps work when the door is opening and closing.

When you take the doors off flip the switch to the middle. That will keep the steps folded up.
When you flip the switch up it will make the steps fold down.

Spudcannons
08-05-2015, 03:24 PM
I see no reason a by-pass would not work. Will those hold up to any rocks offroad?

jbrady81
08-05-2015, 03:26 PM
I see no reason a by-pass would not work. Will those hold up to any rocks offroad?

i wouldnt suggest using these as rock sliders. You would more than likely rip the motor and brackets off.

wayoflife
08-05-2015, 03:28 PM
Please STOP making multiple threads regarding the same topic.

Spudcannons
08-05-2015, 03:28 PM
i wouldnt suggest using these as rock sliders. You would more than likely rip the motor and brackets off.

I didn't think they would

jbrady81
08-05-2015, 03:29 PM
Please STOP making multiple threads regarding the same topic.

The only reason i made another one was because you moved it and i couldnt find it anywhere

wayoflife
08-05-2015, 03:33 PM
The only reason i made another one was because you moved it and i couldnt find it anywhere

I originally left a redirect and find it hard to believe that you wouldn't have been able to see it. Also, all posts and threads that you make can be found through your profile. All I asked was for you to stop making multiple threads.

jbrady81
08-05-2015, 03:36 PM
I originally left a redirect and find it hard to believe that you wouldn't have been able to see it. Also, all posts and threads that you make can be found through your profile. All I asked was for you to stop making multiple threads.

Well believe it because i went back to look at it and all it said was moved. No location was listed anywhere. Not trying to get into a pissing match here but a simple message saying hey i moved your post to another thread and the threads name would have been the nice thing to do!

wayoflife
08-05-2015, 04:47 PM
Well believe it because i went back to look at it and all it said was moved. No location was listed anywhere. Not trying to get into a pissing match here but a simple message saying hey i moved your post to another thread and the threads name would have been the nice thing to do!

Didn't ask for excuses. Don't like the way I run things, don't have to be here.

mackey
08-05-2015, 04:55 PM

When I want to go back and see a thread or post I participated in, I just click on the "participated" link. Makes it super easy. They are all there. :)

jbrady81
08-05-2015, 05:03 PM
Didn't ask for excuses. Don't like the way I run things, don't have to be here.

Would you kindly remove your responses from my post! Thanks!

wayoflife
08-05-2015, 05:07 PM

Would you kindly remove yourself from my forum! Thanks!

10frank9
08-05-2015, 05:10 PM

Such arrogance. :grayno:

olram30
08-05-2015, 05:12 PM

Are you fucking serious?

UncensoredAggression
08-05-2015, 05:25 PM

Wow! What a numbnuts!

jbrady81
08-05-2015, 05:26 PM
You would think that me trying to help others out with a problem would get some high fives or nice job or something else. But all i get is a bunch of fellow jeepers and administrators giving me a bunch of shit! Excuse me for not knowing where every little feature is on this forum. Im still new to this forum and still learning so if you want to be negative then why post anything at all! And if you feel the need to ban me from this forum well thats your decision admin!

Jackal01
08-05-2015, 05:26 PM
would you kindly remove your responses from my post! Thanks!

hhahahaha!!!!!

jbrady81
08-05-2015, 05:31 PM
Wow! What a numbnuts!

Take a look in the mirror cock smoker!!!

jbrady81
08-05-2015, 05:31 PM
Are you fucking serious?

Kiss your mother with that mouth?

10frank9
08-05-2015, 05:32 PM
You would think that me trying to help others out with a problem would get some high fives or nice job or something else. But all i get is a bunch of fellow jeepers and administrators giving me a bunch of shit! Excuse me for not knowing where every little feature is on this forum. Im still new to this forum and still learning so if you want to be negative then why post anything at all! And if you feel the need to ban me from this forum well thats your decision admin!

So you change and delete your posts?

The issue here is you telling the owner of this forum to delete his posts in the thread. Would you walk into his house and tell him how to talk and walk? Your such an arrogant idiot.

10frank9
08-05-2015, 05:33 PM

Quoted so now you can't edit or delete these.

wayoflife
08-05-2015, 05:34 PM

You would think that me making my forum available for you to use for free would get me some high fives or a nice job or something else. But all I get is a self-important guy who thinks I owe him something just because posts up a write-up! Excuse me for not giving a hoot who you are and for not treating you special. Clearly, you are new to this forum and have a lot to learn and if you can't do as I ask, don't post anything at all. Again, don't like the way I run my forum, you don't have to be here - that's YOUR decision or at least, until I decide you are no longer welcome here.

10frank9
08-05-2015, 05:36 PM
Queue the : I've heard stories about this forum

And

You've got the worst reputation in the industry

And quickly changing his profile before he goes off the deep(er) end.

JAGS
08-05-2015, 05:39 PM
What the heck?!?! This is a special kind of stupid. :crazyeyes:

thardy
08-05-2015, 05:39 PM

Hold up here. Let me make sure I'm understanding this correctly. You made a post showing a how-to for fellow jeepers. The owner of this forum felt that the thread should be located in a different location and moved it. Instead of attempting to locate your original post or PMing the admin to ask where it had been moved to, you post the same topic again. Upon being asked to not duplicate the same post, you decide to tell the owner of the forum that you didn't appreciate him moving the post without telling you and go as far as asking him to REMOVE his posts. And you don't see an issue with that?

jbrady81
08-05-2015, 05:46 PM
You would think that me making my forum available for you to use for free would get me some high fives or a nice job or something else. But all I get is a self-important guy who thinks I owe him something just because posts up a write-up! Excuse me for not giving a hoot who you are and for not treating you special. Clearly, you are new to this forum and have a lot to learn and if you can't do as I ask, don't post anything at all. Again, don't like the way I run my forum, you don't have to be here - that's YOUR decision or at least, until I decide you are no longer welcome here.

Self important? Thats not me at all. I actually put everyone else before myself. But I just find it funny that i join this forum to meet new jeepers, read about others projects and opinions and then share about my build as well and all i get is negative feed back. Every post ive made has had several people jump down my throat! So yeah i get pissed off when im the one trying to be nice but when i get pushed i push back. I have nothing against you or your forum. Just all the negative people out there with there stupid comments on everything!

OverlanderJK
08-05-2015, 05:50 PM
Self important? Thats not me at all. I actually put everyone else before myself. But I just find it funny that i join this forum to meet new jeepers, read about others projects and opinions and then share about my build as well and all i get is negative feed back. Every post ive made has had several people jump down my throat! So yeah i get pissed off when im the one trying to be nice but when i get pushed i push back. I have nothing against you or your forum. Just all the negative people out there with there stupid comments on everything!

Your first post was to sell some shit you are making. Then you post this? Where are you trying to help anyone besides yourself?

MR.Ty
08-05-2015, 05:53 PM
Every post ive made has had several people jump down my throat! So yeah i get pissed off when im the one trying to be nice but when i get pushed i push back. I have nothing against you or your forum. Just all the negative people out there with there stupid comments on everything!

Did you stop to think that maybe the problem is you and your posts? :thinking:

thardy

So you're upset over people giving you a hard time for trying to sell parts you make without being a vendor and then because you want 6" of TerrorFlex lift?

jbrady81
Your first post was to sell some shit you are making. Then you post this? Where are you trying to help anyone besides yourself?

Ok so yeah the first one was to sell a bracket that would help people out with that situation. Do you really expect me to make something and just give it away? If thats the case your not very smart! The post about the amp steps had nothing to do with me making money. It was something i figured out all on my own and thought i would share to everyone. So where do you get off on me only helping myself out here?

Spudcannons
:cheesy:

JAGS
08-05-2015, 05:54 PM

Thinking the same thing. 2 of his first three started threads were to sell something. 4th was a 37s on a D30 thread. His 4th (and 5th) is to tout the power step mod. And with a whopping >50 posts, that's really helping us all out. :thinking::crazyeyes:

50 posts in and you call out the owner? Maybe not the smartest move ever. :icon_crazy:

thardy
08-05-2015, 05:55 PM
Ok so yeah the first one was to sell a bracket that would help people out with that situation. Do you really expect me to make something and just give it away? If thats the case your not very smart! The post about the amp steps had nothing to do with me making money. It was something i figured out all on my own and thought i would share to everyone. So where do you get off on me only helping myself out here?

You're not an approved vendor here, therefore those brackets you were trying to sell was a violation of the rules you agreed to when you signed up.

Spudcannons
08-05-2015, 05:57 PM
Thinking the same thing. 2 of his first three started threads were to sell something. 4th was a 37s on a D30 thread. His 4th (and 5th) is to tout the power step mod. And with a whopping >50 posts, that's really helping us all out. :thinking::crazyeyes:

50 posts in and you call out the owner? Maybe not the smartest move ever. :icon_crazy:

I think we need some sort of a permanent thread so people stop starting 37" tires on a D30 threads. I have been here about 5 months and seen at least 3 or more a month.

jbrady81
08-05-2015, 05:58 PM
So you're upset over people giving you a hard time for trying to sell parts you make without being a vendor and then because you want 6" of TerrorFlex lift?

Not upset at anything or anyone. Just very amused!!! Do you realize how many of those brackets i would have to sell to make enough money to buy a 6" teraflex lift? I would have to sell 1500 brackets considering i only make $3 off of the $20 asking price. I pay for the metal. I take the time to cut them out. I take the time to paint them. I take the time to mail them. It was a solution to help everyone else and not to benefit me alone!

OverlanderJK
08-05-2015, 05:59 PM

You came here to pimp your shit and yourself. Shall I spell that out for you?

And it's "you're not very smart."

MR.Ty
08-05-2015, 05:59 PM
Not upset at anything or anyone. Just very amused!!! Do you realize how many of those brackets i would have to sell to make enough money to buy a 6" teraflex lift? I would have to sell 1500 brackets considering i only make $3 off of the $20 asking price. I pay for the metal. I take the time to cut them out. I take the time to paint them. I take the time to mail them. It was a solution to help everyone else and not to benefit me alone!

:yawn37: Are you done yet?

thardy
08-05-2015, 06:00 PM

Then why don't you "take the time" to talk to Eddie about becoming a vendor where you can offer these brackets within the rules of the forum? Ever think of that?

OverlanderJK
08-05-2015, 06:00 PM

This made me laugh.

10frank9
08-05-2015, 06:01 PM

What a NICE GUY you are! So selfless.

jbrady81
08-05-2015, 06:05 PM
What a NICE GUY you are! So selfless.

Yep one of the nicest guys you will ever meet! :)

jbrady81
08-05-2015, 06:07 PM

Well considering i actually work for a living instead of spending all day on a forum trying to up my post to 6,122 like yourself i actually do have a life!

10frank9
08-05-2015, 06:08 PM

You really aren't that bright are you?

jbrady81
08-05-2015, 06:10 PM
Then why don't you "take the time" to talk to Eddie about becoming a vendor where you can offer these brackets within the rules of the forum? Ever think of that?

Ok so let say i do become a vendor. I only make a few bucks on the brackets anyways. Then you have to pay to be a vendor. Yep thats a lose lose situation. I never said you had to buy a set either! Its all good though. Ive already sold a few and people thank me all the time for them! So no worries!

jbrady81
08-05-2015, 06:11 PM
You really aren't that bright are you?

Bright enough to be making more money than you! :)

wayoflife
08-05-2015, 06:12 PM
Self important?

Yes. Self-important.

Thats not me at all.

Of course you aren't. I mean, if a self-important person like yourself says so, it must be true.

I actually put everyone else before myself.

So then do everyone else a favor, put them before yourself and leave.

But I just find it funny that i join this forum to meet new jeepers, read about others projects and opinions and then share about my build as well and all i get is negative feed back.

And I find it funny how you can't seem to see why that might be. But then, self-important people can never see fault in themselves.

Every post ive made has had several people jump down my throat!

Normal people would take this as a clue.

So yeah i get pissed off when im the one trying to be nice but when i get pushed i push back.

Funny, I could have sworn you preached about how you "put everyone else before yourself" :thinking:

I have nothing against you or your forum. Just all the negative people out there with there stupid comments on everything!

Again, don't like it, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave.

thardy
08-05-2015, 06:16 PM
Ok so let say i do become a vendor. I only make a few bucks on the brackets anyways. Then you have to pay to be a vendor. Yep thats a lose lose situation. I never said you had to buy a set either! Its all good though. Ive already sold a few and people thank me all the time for them! So no worries!

If that's your opinion on it, I highly doubt your stay here will be very long. For someone that's such a nice guy and very selfless, you sure seem to be about coming out on top of things. The fact that you don't understand why your attempts to act as a vendor, yet not go through the proper channels to become one, looks poorly upon yourself, just proves how dense you really are. Then to ask the owner of this forum, one you are trying to make money off of, to remove his comments from your post, that's just plain ignorant.

Spudcannons
08-05-2015, 06:17 PM

:naw: Just stop digging....

"The first time someone calls you a horse you punch him on the nose, the second time someone calls you a horse you call him a jerk but the third time someone calls you a horse, well then perhaps it's time to go shopping for a saddle."

JAGS
Well considering i actually work for a living instead of spending all day on a forum trying to up my post to 6,122 like yourself i actually do have a life!

Funny, you have no fucking clue about my life or me. Doesn't matter if I have 6,123 posts or 61 posts, id still be more respected here than you.

So go back to commenting about power steps that you are the only person in 20,000++ members to even own on this forum. And you want to talk about a life. Cool steps bro!

wayoflife
... I pay for the metal. I take the time to cut them out. I take the time to paint them. I take the time to mail them. It was a solution to help everyone else and not to benefit me alone!

I, I, I, I!! Wow, for someone who put others before himself, you sure to like to talk about how great you are :naw:

So prove it to me and just leave while I'm still asking nicely.

And yet, here you are still racking up your post count on a forum you're not even welcome on. Sure looks like you have a life to me :thumb:

jbrady81
08-05-2015, 06:27 PM
I, I, I, I!! Wow, for someone who put others before himself, you sure to like to talk about how great you are :naw:

So prove it to me and just leave while I'm still asking nicely.

And yet, here you are still racking up your post count on a forum you're not even welcome on. Sure looks like you have a life to me :thumb:

Sounds to me like your just as much of an asshole as everyone else on here! If you want to ban me then be my guest! Ive had enough of this for one day anyway! I have work to do unlike most others on here!

MTG
08-05-2015, 06:34 PM

:cheesy: Priceless.

You would think that me trying to help others out with a problem would get some high fives or nice job or something else. But all i get is a bunch of fellow jeepers and administrators giving me a bunch of shit!

If you look around and don't see "that guy," it's because you are "that guy." Let that sink in for a moment.

But are you liquid for 100K? :idontknow:

wayoflife
08-05-2015, 06:35 PM
Sounds to me like your just as much of an asshole as everyone else on here!

Just giving back what you dish out.

If you want to ban me then be my guest!

Please, go ban yourself :naw:

Ive had enough of this for one day anyway! I have work to do unlike most others on here!

Wonderful. Adios!

cozdude
08-05-2015, 06:40 PM
Sounds to me like your just as much of an asshole as everyone else on here! If you want to ban me then be my guest! Ive had enough of this for one day anyway! I have work to do unlike most others on here!

If your done then why are you still here? Go away to your job where you clearly make more money then everyone here. :naw:

olram30
08-05-2015, 06:50 PM

Hot94Z28
08-05-2015, 06:52 PM
This thread is full of so much awesomeness.

MR.Ty
08-05-2015, 07:08 PM

Multitasking bitch!

MR.Ty
08-05-2015, 07:18 PM

I see you edited your original post again. That's adorable.

MR.Ty
08-05-2015, 07:19 PM
Ok guys i have been meaning to let everyone know how i made my amp steps work with taking the doors off. Its very simple to do even if your not a wiring expert. All you need is a ON-OFF-ON Switch, 16 ga. wiring, & connectors. Below is the steps needed to make this happen. Also is a simple pic of the wiring when complete.

Steps:
(1) cut the wire coming from the module about 6" away from door wiring harness (gives you room to strip)
(2) strip both ends of each wire to add more 16 ga. wire to them
(3) add wire to the power module wire and run to the middle of the rocker switch
(4) add wire to the wire coming from the door wiring harness and attach it to the bottom of the rocker switch
(5) make a new wire and attach it to the top of the rocker and then ground it to the body (theres to ground connections next to where you unplug the door wiring harness)

After wiring is done:
With the doors on flip the rocker switch to the down position. This will let the steps work when the door is opening and closing.

When you take the doors off flip the switch to the middle. That will keep the steps folded up.
When you flip the switch up it will make the steps fold down.

lol............

jbrady81
08-05-2015, 07:27 PM
I see you edited your original post again. That's adorable.

lol yeah i figured i would keep it going all day for everyone to get amusement out of it! Just surprised how quick this escalated lol

MR.Ty
08-05-2015, 07:29 PM
lol yeah i figured i would keep it going all day for everyone to get amusement out of it! Just surprised how quick this escalated lol

Well aren't you cute. Your welcome here is quickly running out, are you going to be a man and leave or not?

glenn91YJ
08-05-2015, 07:33 PM
After watching "BEDEVILED" :thumb: and now this thread...this place is WAY COOL!!!!! :rock:
I guess it doesn't matter if it's a Jeep forum, archery forum, or whatever forum...there's always a few who just can't abide by the rules!!! :naw:

JAGS
08-05-2015, 07:37 PM
After watching "BEDEVILED" :thumb: and now this thread...this place is WAY COOL!!!!! :rock:
I guess it doesn't matter if it's a Jeep forum, archery forum, or whatever forum...there's always a few who just can't abide by the rules!!! :naw:

This is a great outlook to have. :yup: Glad you are able to see for how things really are. Welcome to Wayalife. :thumb:

10frank9
08-05-2015, 08:13 PM

I should've seen that one coming. Do you want to tell us how much of a badass you are now too? 157959

thardy
08-05-2015, 08:22 PM
I should've seen that one coming. Do you want to tell us how much of a badass you are now too? 157959

May be he's going to send the 1%ers after us and we should be afraid to have Wayalife stickers on our rigs.

drafh
08-05-2015, 08:22 PM
157961 I enjoy this forum and insights from fellow Jeepers. I would like this to be a drama zone. #JeepWave

Slavens
08-05-2015, 09:12 PM

Surprised like when JAGS snuck into your room and took your manhood surprised ??? or just like "surprise" mom I'm gay surprised?

thardy
08-05-2015, 09:15 PM
Surprised like when JAGS snuck into your room and took your manhood surprised ??? or just like "surprise" mom I'm gay surprised?

Now that made me laugh.

trailraider
08-05-2015, 09:28 PM
So i'm a little confused, is the thread we get info on the 37'S on the 30 or not?:bleh:

USMC Wrangler
08-05-2015, 09:34 PM
So i'm a little confused, is the thread we get info on the 37'S on the 30 or not?:bleh:

Hogs...I think it's about buying and selling hogs. :D

highoctane
08-05-2015, 09:44 PM
Will the power step clear 22" Rockstars and 40" tires on my dana 44?

Brent McCartney
08-05-2015, 09:47 PM

Hey I'm not an Asshole! I'm just an Ass, but I like this forum and dislike Doush's.

Scrambler
08-05-2015, 09:48 PM
Ok. So how much are the hogs? I've really been wanting a hog. Can I put a power step on a hog?

USMC Wrangler
08-05-2015, 09:53 PM
Ok. So how much are the hogs? I've really been wanting a hog. Can I put a power step on a hog?

Yes, absolutely you can. Price is negotiable, may take chickens in trade. :yup:

Scrambler
08-05-2015, 09:57 PM
So now we are throwing in chickens? I don't have any of those, but I have a one legged donkey named "speedy" that may interest you.

USMC Wrangler
08-05-2015, 09:58 PM
Tempting, but I'll have to think about it. Does the ass have a lift installed? :eek:

Scrambler
08-05-2015, 10:02 PM
Tempting, but I'll have to think about it. Does the ass have a lift installed? :eek:

Lol. Lmao. Thanks for the laugh.

jeepgreenjon
08-05-2015, 10:12 PM
Title of this thread made me think of this... 157991

rinkishjk
08-05-2015, 10:12 PM

:thumbup::D

Rccrwlr
08-05-2015, 10:17 PM
Funny. Quick search of his username
Link takes you here

All of the rest of the links take you to Battlefield (bf3, bf4)related stuff.

RedRum
08-05-2015, 10:23 PM
That's hard to watch 😐

Scrambler
08-05-2015, 10:29 PM
Are you kidding me? This dude set up a gofundme page to put parts on his jeep? I am speechless.

Texas Nick
08-05-2015, 10:33 PM
that. is. amazing.
-ly stupid :greyno:

im just waiting for Overlander to say something clever about his gf/wife/sister on the picture :cheesy:

USMC Wrangler
08-05-2015, 11:02 PM
Lol. Lmao. Thanks for the laugh.

Ha ha, thanks to you too!

MedixJK
08-05-2015, 11:03 PM
Man, thay shit you miss on here in just a couple hours. Lmao. Thats classic.

MedixJK
08-05-2015, 11:13 PM
Where the hell is Frank? I could use a good meme...

H8ROADS
08-05-2015, 11:15 PM
Are you kidding me? This dude set up a gofundme page to put parts on his jeep? I am speechless.

I'm just mad because I didn't think of this first :D

mudmobeeler
08-05-2015, 11:21 PM

I've got a chair that will lift your ass when you get old and can't get up anymore.

Robar
08-05-2015, 11:24 PM

Hold on there. He may be an engineer. :yup:

dwvninety
08-05-2015, 11:29 PM
:thumb::thumb::thumb:

UncensoredAggression
08-05-2015, 11:32 PM
Sometimes it's better to be an asshole than the whole ass.

JAGS
08-05-2015, 11:36 PM
Information is not personal if it is public. Just saying.

USMC Wrangler
08-06-2015, 12:49 AM
I've got a chair that will lift your ass when you get old and can't get up anymore.

Will you take hogs or chickens as payment?

10frank9
08-06-2015, 12:53 AM
Where the hell is Frank? I could use a good meme...

So this guy makes more money than me yet has to start a GoFundMe for his Jeep build? 158029

I bet his wife holds the purse strings and he just fills it.

Hot94Z28
08-06-2015, 01:01 AM
Since he is into gaming he must of unlocked this achievement,

Hot94Z28
08-06-2015, 01:03 AM
I think he feels like this now,

mudmobeeler
08-06-2015, 01:04 AM
Will you take hogs or chickens as payment?

Sure, seems to be a funny farm around my place sometimes anyways.

Wardell
08-06-2015, 01:06 AM
Wow. The OP might have been semi-useful to someone else (maybe?) if you hadn't gone full retard over not being able to find it and posting it twice. You could have tried the redirect link, could have looked in threads you participated in, could have even asked an admin... or maybe you could have just tried this this new thing the kids are doing called a "forum search?" Also a great idea before you go to start a new thread, like the 50th one about 37" tires on a Dana 30.

Never go full retard, man... https://youtu.be/oAKG-kbKeIo

10frank9
08-06-2015, 01:08 AM

Is he complaining somewhere about it? If you post it up on the Internet not only is it true it's also not personal anymore.

USMC Wrangler
08-06-2015, 01:09 AM
Sure, seems to be a funny farm around my place sometimes anyways.

Deal! I'll hit you on PM in 30 years or so.:yup:

JAGS
08-06-2015, 01:21 AM
Is he complaining somewhere about it? If you post it up on the Internet not only is it true it's also not personal anymore.

He sent a note (not a PM) to Eddie, but those notes are open for public view too. Saying we were posting personal stuff. Like we said, if we can search google, it is no longer private or personal.

Note to others (friends on here), don't make all your screen-names and users the same. Also, consider NOT using your ACTUAL name or parts thereof. This goes beyond forum trolling. Imagine what all people can get off the internet. Think people, think.

10frank9
08-06-2015, 01:28 AM
He sent a note (not a PM) to Eddie, but those notes are open for public view too. Saying we were posting personal stuff. Like we said, if we can search google, it is no longer private or personal.

Note to others (friends on here), don't make all your screen-names and users the same. Also, consider NOT using your ACTUAL name or parts thereof. This goes beyond forum trolling. Imagine what all people can get off the internet. Think people, think.

So your real name isn't really JAGS?

JAGS
08-06-2015, 01:34 AM
So your real name isn't really JAGS?

Imagine that. ;)

Rome
08-06-2015, 01:40 AM
So I can't figure out if this thread is selling hogs " I'd like to buy a hog", chickens or just one jack ass.
Not sure what to bring in trade.
Looks like a mammoth jack. That's good they pull a bigger wagon.

MedixJK
08-06-2015, 01:54 AM
So this guy makes more money than me yet has to start a GoFundMe for his Jeep build? 158029Frank for the win.

jbrady81
08-06-2015, 02:10 PM

Mexico isn't that far away so maybe you should go back to your homeland since you look like an illegal alien! Is that your gang sign?

jbrady81
08-06-2015, 02:10 PM
Frank for the win.

Dude did you marry your sister??? WTF!!!!! Can we say Inbreed!!!!

jbrady81
08-06-2015, 02:11 PM
Imagine that. ;)

Hey since your that close why dont you jump off that cliff!!!!

jbrady81
08-06-2015, 02:12 PM
Edwin Oh'

Looks like a muskrat with that hair cut and those chompers in the front!!! Hows Cindy by the way?

MedixJK
08-06-2015, 02:14 PM
Dude did you marry your sister??? WTF!!!!! thats comical. Way to make it personal. What a keyboard badass...

MedixJK
You should fill this out

jbrady81
thats comical. Way to make it personal. What a keyboard badass...

figured you would like that! :)

thardy
08-06-2015, 02:19 PM
This ought to be interesting.

MedixJK
08-06-2015, 02:20 PM
Ill be hit n miss today, im busy actually wheelin my jeep instead of trolling social media.

jbrady81
08-06-2015, 02:21 PM
Ill be hit n miss today, im busy actually wheelin my jeep instead of trolling social media.

Most people with out jobs can usually go play at the mall anyways!

jbrady81
08-06-2015, 02:22 PM
This ought to be interesting.

Just trying to get banned my friend! :)

thardy
08-06-2015, 02:24 PM

Why? What's the point of getting banned? I'd honestly like to hear your response.

jbrady81
08-06-2015, 02:26 PM
Why? What's the point of getting banned? I'd honestly like to hear your response.

My response to all of the comments from yesterday?

MR.Ty
08-06-2015, 02:27 PM

Congrats! You posted pictures from the public domain, aren't you adorable. :9lame::asshat:

jeepnjoe
08-06-2015, 02:28 PM
My neighbor across the way has a rooster if anybody is interested. Try listening to that at 4:45 am. 😉

thardy
08-06-2015, 02:29 PM
My response to all of the comments from yesterday?

No, why you're so hell bent on getting banned instead of just logging off and not returning.

olram30
08-06-2015, 02:30 PM
Trying to get banned? Just log off and go away.

jbrady81
08-06-2015, 02:32 PM
No, why you're so hell bent on getting banned instead of just logging off and not returning.

doesnt matter if i log off and my username still exist

thardy
08-06-2015, 02:34 PM

That makes no sense. Why does that matter? If you get banned, your username still exists as well.

MR.Ty
08-06-2015, 02:34 PM

You fucking idiot. Doesn't matter what you do, everything you typed into this site will always exist. :crazyeyes:

jbrady81
08-06-2015, 02:37 PM
You fucking idiot. Doesn't matter what you do, everything you typed into this site will always exist. :crazyeyes:

Nothing better than getting under the skin of someone first thing in the morning! :)

MR.Ty
08-06-2015, 02:40 PM
Nothing better than getting under the skin of someone first thing in the morning! :)

:cheesy: Where did you get under my skin? Because I called you a fucking idiot? Cute, but no.

I'm not the little child, throwing a temper tantrum ALL because your thread got moved. :grayno:

MedixJK
08-06-2015, 02:40 PM
Oh im sure everyones day here is just destroyed. Lmao

thardy
08-06-2015, 02:41 PM

First thing in the morning? I know I've been working for over 4.5 hrs already today.

jbrady81
08-06-2015, 02:42 PM
:cheesy: Where did you get under my skin? Because I called you a fucking idiot? Cute, but no.

I'm not the little child, throwing a temper tantrum ALL because your thread got moved. :grayno:

Yep im sitting in my diaper right now just screaming and crying about my thread. Whaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! Can you bring me a bottle! Im thirsty! I think i shit myself too!!!

jbrady81
08-06-2015, 02:43 PM
First thing in the morning? I know I've been working for over 4.5 hrs already today.

Damn thats all? Gotcha beat there buddy!

MR.Ty
Yep im sitting in my diaper right now just screaming and crying about my thread. Whaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! Can you bring me a bottle! Im thirsty! I think i shit myself too!!!

:yawn37: Are you done yet?

thardy

Instead of acting like a complete douche bag, how about actually answering my question?

Why are you trying to get banned versus just logging off and not coming back?

jbrady81
08-06-2015, 02:44 PM
:yawn37: Are you done yet? Your welcome here is almost up.

How many times are you going to use that line? lol

MR.Ty
08-06-2015, 02:47 PM
How many times are you going to use that line? lol

:yawn37:Are you done yet?

Scrambler
08-06-2015, 02:49 PM
There is a little saying that goes something like this,"Don't bite the hand that feeds you." Eddie, who has provided this forum with no cost to the user, simply merged your multi thread posts on the same topic and you asked him to remove his comments from the post that you made on his forum. Respect would have gone a long way in your situation. Simply admitting that you had made a mistake on the posts would have sufficed and we could have all moved along from there. But, nope, you wanted to create a spectacle for all to see. Now you claim, that your intent was to get banned? Why would you waste the time? What's the point?

jbrady81
08-06-2015, 02:50 PM
Instead of acting like a complete douche bag, how about actually answering my question?

Why are you trying to get banned versus just logging off and not coming back?

lol you call me a douche bag? Have you seen your responses and all the others on this thread? Take a long look in the mirror my friend! LONG LOOK!!!!

wayoflife
08-06-2015, 02:50 PM
Edwin Oh'

:yawn37: How original, you posted up my home address and phone number as if that's never been done before. I'm surprised you didn't include satellite photos or a street view too. :rolleyes2:

Looks like a muskrat with that hair cut and those chompers in the front!!! Hows Cindy by the way?

You know, all I ever did was ask you to leave. Yep, you really are "one of the nicest guys" I have ever met. :naw:

MR.Ty
08-06-2015, 02:52 PM
lol you call me a douche bag? Have you seen your responses and all the others on this thread? Take a long look in the mirror my friend! LONG LOOK!!!!

I looked back. You told a family of four to jump off of a cliff. Some man you are.

jbrady81
08-06-2015, 02:52 PM
There is a little saying that goes something like this,"Don't bite the hand that feeds you." Eddie, who has provided this forum with no cost to the user, simply merged your multi thread posts on the same topic and you asked him to remove his comments from the post that you made on his forum. Respect would have gone a long way in your situation. Simply admitting that you had made a mistake on the posts would have sufficed and we could have all moved along from there. But, nope, you wanted to create a spectacle for all to see. Now you claim, that your intent was to get banned? Why would you waste the time? What's the point?

My intent was to never get banned. But when Eddie comes across as an asshole in his responses and basically called me a liar then yeah im not going to sit back and just laugh about it. Well i take that back. Im laughing right now. Hell just google Eddie Oh and look at all the shit people talk about him and this forum. Makes you wonder a bit huh

HighwayTrout
08-06-2015, 02:53 PM
My neighbor across the way has a rooster if anybody is interested. Try listening to that at 4:45 am. 😉

Jbrady won't mind. He likes cock in the am.

wayoflife
08-06-2015, 02:54 PM

Funny, it seems the only reason why you're here now trying to get banned is because everyone clearly got under your skin. But hey, what do I know.

jbrady81
08-06-2015, 02:55 PM
:yawn37: How original, you posted up my home address and phone number as if that's never been done before. I'm surprised you didn't include satellite photos or a street view too. :rolleyes2:

You know, all I ever did was ask you to leave. Yep, you really are "one of the nicest guys" I have ever met. :naw:

And all i ever asked was to be banned from the forum but you seem to want to keep me around for some reason.

thardy
08-06-2015, 02:55 PM

Actually, I believe YOU should go back and look at my responses. Never once did I cross any line. All I did was try to help you see things from our standpoint. You were the one that went off the deep end.

jbrady81
08-06-2015, 02:56 PM
Funny, it seems the only reason why you're here now trying to get banned is because everyone clearly got under your skin. But hey, what do I know.

lol nobody got under my skin. Just figured i would sit back and watch everyone talk there shit and i would just dish it right back out! Good times! Good times!

MR.Ty
08-06-2015, 02:58 PM
lol nobody got under my skin.

False princess, the fact that you are still here proves that.

jeffro
08-06-2015, 02:59 PM
A little bit of foul language. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxvjYE39MTQ

Scrambler
08-06-2015, 02:59 PM
My intent was to never get banned. But when Eddie comes across as an asshole in his responses and basically called me a liar then yeah im not going to sit back and just laugh about it. Well i take that back. Im laughing right now. Hell just google Eddie Oh and look at all the shit people talk about him and this forum. Makes you wonder a bit huh

Eddie's initial response was simply stating that you had made multiple posts on the same subject and he merged the thread. I saw nothing assholeish about that. Your lack of understanding on how to use the tools on this forum to find your past posts, does not justify how you have acted here. Simply asking for some help on finding a past post would have been a better route to take.

jbrady81
08-06-2015, 03:00 PM
False princess, the fact that you are still here proves that.

Looks like theres several princess still here and still commenting on all of this. You can stop responding just as easy there cupcake!

10frank9
08-06-2015, 03:01 PM
Queue the : I've heard stories about this forum

And

You've got the worst reputation in the industry

And quickly changing his profile before he goes off the deep(er) end.

That didn't take long at all.

What's next you tell us how much money you make and how you know people and we should be scared to run Wayalife banners?

LOSER.

wayoflife
08-06-2015, 03:04 PM
My intent was to never get banned. But when Eddie comes across as an asshole in his responses...

You're right. What an ass I was to say "please stop making multiple threads regarding the same topic." On my forum mind you. God forbid :naw:

...and basically called me a liar

Actually, I was basically giving you grief for making stupid excuses instead of just apologizing and moving on. But hey, if you took it as me saying you were a liar, you would be a better judge of that than me.

...then yeah im not going to sit back and just laugh about it.

Just like the self-proclaimed nice guy that you are.

Well i take that back. Im laughing right now. Hell just google Eddie Oh and look at all the shit people talk about him and this forum. Makes you wonder a bit huh

If you could only hear yourself from where we stand - all the shit people like YOU talk about me and this forum. Makes one wonder a bit.

USMC Wrangler
08-06-2015, 03:04 PM

Roosters in the mix! Shit just got real! 😜

MR.Ty
08-06-2015, 03:05 PM
Looks like theres several princess still here and still commenting on all of this. You can stop responding just as easy there cupcake!

Lol Nah, I'll do as I please. Remember, I'm the one who doesn't have any work to do remember? And you are the troll who continues to spew garbage. :naw:

jbrady81
08-06-2015, 03:08 PM
Lol Nah, I'll do as I please. Remember, I'm the one who doesn't have any work to do remember? And you are the troll who continues to spew garbage. :naw:

Damn you figured out who i really was!!!!

CREEPR
08-06-2015, 03:08 PM
So I am running 37s on my d30 and looking for a way to make my fancy pointless automated steps work. Where is that thread? Did you delete it? And would the guy with the rooster take a llama in trade?

ttfhell
08-06-2015, 03:11 PM
Anyone know where I can get a light bar bracket?

MedixJK
08-06-2015, 03:14 PM

^^^lmao. Make that two

Clem319
Damn you figured out who i really was!!!!

The picture of your Facebook page did get under my skin so congratulations. I seriously think I hate you.

You talk shit to others about how much you work and how much you make, yet you have a gofundme account for your Jeep. If anyone actually gave you money for your Jeep then I hate them too. You are the problem with this country.

If I had to take a guess, I would say you do work a lot and probably have a tough job. I would guess you probably don't make a decent hourly wage because of poor decisions early in your life and lack of an education.

You think you're entitled to something because you have a job. Get fucked

USMC Wrangler

A store??? 😁

wayoflife
08-06-2015, 03:15 PM
And all i ever asked was to be banned from the forum but you seem to want to keep me around for some reason.

:sigh: Yesterday, before you got all butthurt and set out to get banned from an internet forum like a real man, all I ever asked was for you to leave and nicely at that.

lol nobody got under my skin. Just figured i would sit back and watch everyone talk there shit and i would just dish it right back out! Good times! Good times!

Of course nobody got under your skin. Clearly, you just woke up this morning and like a man with a real job and a real life, set out to troll an internet forum - how silly of me. :crazyeyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOt_12a2fXI

jbrady81
08-06-2015, 03:16 PM
^^^lmao. Make that two

Sure guys ill make you some and send it to you! Oh wait im not a vendor and i dont want to go though the proper channels and pay Mr. Eddie to become a vendor so i guess your shit out of luck. Thanks for the request though! :)

mudmobeeler
08-06-2015, 03:17 PM

Lucky! Some of us are working today! Lol.

jeepnjoe
08-06-2015, 03:18 PM
So I am running 37s on my d30 and looking for a way to make my fancy pointless automated steps work. Where is that thread? Did you delete it? And would the guy with the rooster take a llama in trade?

Yes I would, I cannot mow my lawn due to stitches. So maybe the llama can graze in my backyard. 😁

jbrady81
08-06-2015, 03:21 PM
The picture of your Facebook page did get under my skin so congratulations. I seriously think I hate you.

You talk shit to others about how much you work and how much you make, yet you have a gofundme account for your Jeep. If anyone actually gave you money for your Jeep then I hate them too. You are the problem with this country.

If I had to take a guess, I would say you do work a lot and probably have a tough job. I would guess you probably don't make a decent hourly wage because of poor decisions early in your life and lack of an education.

You think you're entitled to something because you have a job. Get fucked

lol you can talk all the shit you want about the gofundme page. It was a joke between me and a friend. And as you can tell it no longer exist because i took it down after a day or so. Yeah im a drop out who makes $8 an hour and works 90 hours a week because i went full retard! Dang it why do i have to be so dumb! I need my bottle! Whaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

jbrady81
08-06-2015, 03:25 PM
:sigh: Yesterday, before you got all butthurt and set out to get banned from an internet forum like a real man, all I ever asked was for you to leave and nicely at that.

Of course nobody got under your skin. Clearly, you just woke up this morning and like a man with a real job and a real life, set out to troll an internet forum - how silly of me. :crazyeyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOt_12a2fXI

All i asked was for you to ban me but you seem to be enjoying this as much as me! And atleast i dont work for my wife! Yeah the word is out that everything you have is in your wifes name so hmmmmmm Pretty sad if you ask me!

piginajeep
08-06-2015, 03:28 PM

Not really. Success has a way of bringing out jealous shitbags like you.

Or do you just want to be just like those loser and get the banned mark so you can go Cry about how Evil and hated Eddie is?

piginajeep
08-06-2015, 03:29 PM
All i asked was for you to ban me but you seem to be enjoying this as much as me! And atleast i dont work for my wife! Yeah the word is out that everything you have is in your wifes name so hmmmmmm Pretty sad if you ask me!

Haha, you are a fucking loser. Jealous he and his wife have built a successful business?

jbrady81
08-06-2015, 03:30 PM
Not really. Success has a way of bringing out jealous shitbags like you.

Or do you just want to be just like those loser and get the banned mark so you can go Cry about how Evil and hated Eddie is?

lol im jealous that Eddies owns this site? Oh wait no he doesnt. His wife does! I could care less if Eddie is evil or not. Doesnt bother me one bit! But shitbag does have a nice ring to it. You should ask Eddie to put that under my name instead of LOSER :)

wayoflife
08-06-2015, 03:31 PM
All i asked was for you to ban me but you seem to be enjoying this as much as me!

I think you've confused my hopes that you might be man enough to step back, take a deep breath, realize what you're doing and apologize with me enjoying watching you going full-retard on an internet forum. Unfortunately, it would seem that you really are more of a loser than I would have imagined and really, I feel sorry for you.

And atleast i dont work for my wife! Yeah the word is out that everything you have is in your wifes name so hmmmmmm Pretty sad if you ask me!

No need to hate. Some of us are just lucky in life. ;)

jbrady81
08-06-2015, 03:33 PM
Haha, you are a fucking loser. Jealous he and his wife have built a successful business?

lol successful business? Its a fucking Forum/website! A successful business actually makes alot of money. Not a typical years salary and i would be surprised if they make that?

olram30
08-06-2015, 03:35 PM
lol successful business? Its a fucking Forum/website! A successful business actually makes alot of money. Not a typical years salary and i would be surprised if they make that?

Go fuck yourself.

wayoflife
08-06-2015, 03:36 PM

You're absolutely right. This is just a "fucking forum/website" that's good for nothing! I simply can't figure out why anyone as self-important as you would purposefully choose to spend any time on it at all. :idontknow:

piginajeep
08-06-2015, 03:37 PM

MedixJK
08-06-2015, 03:38 PM
Dont forget, this guy makes A TON of money. Lol

jbrady81
08-06-2015, 03:39 PM
I think you've confused my hopes that you might be man enough to step back, take a deep breath, realize what you're doing and apologize with me enjoying watching you going full-retard on an internet forum. Unfortunately, it would seem that you really are more of a loser than I would have imagined and really, I feel sorry for you.

No need to hate. Some of us are just lucky in life. ;)

You really expect me to step back and apologize for everything said? So its ok for everyone else to talk shit but if i do its oh what a loser, troll, shitbag, retard, fucking idiot, etc. Good stuff by the way! Lucky in life huh? Thats the word for someone who mooches off of there wife because from that impression i could guess you have really shitty credit and cant have anything in your name. Just a guess!

jbrady81
08-06-2015, 03:42 PM
Dont forget, this guy makes A TON of money. Lol

Dont you mean his wife makes a ton of money?

wayoflife
08-06-2015, 03:51 PM
You really expect me to step back and apologize for everything said?

Hope? You bet, it takes a real man to own up to what they've done and ask for forgiveness. Expect? No. Not from such a wonderful nice guy like you. :crazyeyes:

So its ok for everyone else to talk shit but if i do its oh what a loser, troll, shitbag, retard, fucking idiot, etc.

It is to me when all they're doing is giving back what you've been dishing out. If you were man enough to change your tone, I know everyone else would too. But, I think we both know you're incapable of being a real man. :yup:

Good stuff by the way! Lucky in life huh? Thats the word for someone who mooches off of there wife because from that impression i could guess you have really shitty credit and cant have anything in your name. Just a guess!

:cheesy: Who needs credit when everyone in my life is so eager to throw money and free parts at me. :crazyeyes:

wayoflife
08-06-2015, 03:52 PM

Ummm, hello Einstein - I think he was referring to you. :crazyeyes:

jbrady81
08-06-2015, 03:53 PM
Hope? You bet, it takes a real man to own up to what they've done and ask for forgiveness. Expect? No. Not from such a wonderful nice guy like you. :crazyeyes:

It is to me when all they're doing is giving back what you've been dishing out. If you were man enough to change your tone, I know everyone else would too. But, I think we both know you're incapable of being a real man. :yup:

:cheesy: Who needs credit when everyone in my life is so eager to throw money and free parts at me. :crazyeyes:

ok im sorry

Scrambler
08-06-2015, 04:11 PM
Brady, you are probably one of the more comical meltdowns that I have witnessed in my short time here. This all stems back, really, to you making your first post trying to sell something. You have a problem with following directions and like to buck the system. The rules are posted for all to see and are laid out so that someone with a basic elementary education could comprehend them. This should have been the first clue as to how "nice" of person you are. When corrected for breaking the "give a wave first" rule, you proceeded to get defensive. It was YOUR fault, not the person who corrected you. They let you have a free pass on that one, but you followed it up with this doozy of a thread. I wish you luck in your future forum endeavors.

MedixJK
08-06-2015, 04:16 PM
Ummm, hello Einstein - I think he was referring to you. :crazyeyes:
Hahahaha. Thanks Eddie for helping him pick up what i was putting down.

TwistedJK
08-06-2015, 04:26 PM
I can't inagine sitting on my computer, iPad or phone just waiting to engage on the internet in an argument. Am I the only one that thinks that sounds like the dumbest shit ever!?

TwistedJK
08-06-2015, 04:27 PM
It is comical to read however.

bsimon187
08-06-2015, 04:56 PM
I am just surprised that in 183 posts there was not a single mention of pygmy goats. Anyway- I'll trade a Pygmy goat for that rooster. :)

jbrady81
08-06-2015, 05:01 PM
Brady, you are probably one of the more comical meltdowns that I have witnessed in my short time here. This all stems back, really, to you making your first post trying to sell something. You have a problem with following directions and like to buck the system. The rules are posted for all to see and are laid out so that someone with a basic elementary education could comprehend them. This should have been the first clue as to how "nice" of person you are. When corrected for breaking the "give a wave first" rule, you proceeded to get defensive. It was YOUR fault, not the person who corrected you. They let you have a free pass on that one, but you followed it up with this doozy of a thread. I wish you luck in your future forum endeavors.

Sorry to disappoint you but i never had any sort of meltdown. But thanks for your concern! :bleh:

Sh0rtBus
08-06-2015, 05:07 PM

So far this thread has provided at least some form of comical relief. So thanks for that!

Now....I have no dog in this fight, but your above comment is pretty fucking arrogant. I'm no rocket scientist or anything (although I did stay at a Motel 6 once!) but some would consider doing something you love, getting paid for it, and getting to do it all from home a success. Hell, if I could make a decent living from sitting at home scratching my balls, I would in a heartbeat!

Just sayin'........

Hot94Z28
08-06-2015, 05:25 PM
This guy has been entertaining,

NevadaZielmeister
08-06-2015, 05:38 PM
I can't inagine sitting on my computer, iPad or phone just waiting to engage on the internet in an argument. Am I the only one that thinks that sounds like the dumbest shit ever!?

Totally agree!!

Robar
08-06-2015, 05:41 PM
I guess you're still looking for someone with the same interests? I bet you don't find them here.

Spudcannons
08-06-2015, 05:52 PM
Thank you for the entertainment between meetings. It has made my work week fly by!

olram30
08-06-2015, 05:53 PM
I guess you're still looking for someone with the same interests? I bet you don't find them here.

Lol, guy is ready to mingle.

sjd78
08-06-2015, 06:39 PM
What the hell is wrong with people? I've never been on a forum that has more idiots pass through causing drama. I mean damn, it's not that hard to get along. Simply abide by the rules, be courteous and enjoy the wealth of information being offered here. It's like Wayalife is a magnet for morons! :icon_crazy:

glenn91YJ
08-06-2015, 06:43 PM
:munching: Is it time yet........

piginajeep
08-06-2015, 07:14 PM

So this ginger is talking shit about someone's wife and he doesn't even have a girlfriend!

Classic!!

Sharkey
08-06-2015, 07:31 PM

This post tells me absolutely all I ever need to know about your level of intelligence, or lack thereof (both in terms of your grasp of the English language and in terms of your understanding of the world of business and economics).

ScoobyCarolanNC
08-06-2015, 08:01 PM
I think he feels like this now,

This just won the internet.

mudmobeeler
08-06-2015, 08:04 PM
Shit, I wish my wife owned a business that involved something I loved like jeeps. That way we could mess with jeeps all day. I think that would be awesome. Don't think it would be work anymore, I would probably enjoy it a lot more than work now.

Rhin0247
08-06-2015, 08:05 PM
I am not embarrassed to say that I just sat back and read this whole thread.... Way better than the last few movies the wife has dragged me to.

Brent McCartney
08-06-2015, 08:15 PM
Wow I went to work and gained 5 pages from this doush bag. Laughing all the way.

SilverBack
08-06-2015, 08:20 PM
I am just surprised that in 183 posts there was not a single mention of pygmy goats. Anyway- I'll trade a Pygmy goat for that rooster. :)

Is it one of those fainting pygmy goats? Uh ha.... Goody goody goody. I always wanted me one of them....

Hot94Z28
08-06-2015, 08:29 PM
This just won the internet.

Thank you I aim to please.

NFRs2000NYC
08-06-2015, 09:01 PM

Says the douchecanoe that started a gofundme page for jeep mods. Eddie really needs to put a warning splash page on this forum...Never, ever, go full retard.

NFRs2000NYC
08-06-2015, 09:02 PM

Hope you have a big towel to sop up all that haterade off the floor. Don't be jelly that Eddie scooped up a sugar mama. Hell, Im in his boat, my wife does a lot better than me. :D Eddie, high hive on being members of the sugarmama club. Anyone else in the club?

NFRs2000NYC
08-06-2015, 09:04 PM
This post tells me absolutely all I ever need to know about your level of intelligence, or lack thereof (both in terms of your grasp of the English language and in terms of your understanding of the world of business and economics).

Why don't you have a seat and let me sell you some propane. Do you know about propane?

MedixJK
08-06-2015, 09:12 PM
So this ginger is talking shit about someone's wife and he doesn't even have a girlfriend!

Classic!!

Kinda what i was thinking :what:

Brent McCartney
08-06-2015, 09:17 PM
Hope you have a big towel to sop up all that haterade off the floor. Don't be jelly that Eddie scooped up a sugar mama. Hell, Im in his boat, my wife does a lot better than me. :D Eddie, high hive on being members of the sugarmama club. Anyone else in the club?

Me to. Ain't it great.

NFRs2000NYC
08-06-2015, 10:41 PM
Me to. Ain't it great.

Sugarmama Club FTW!

JAGS
08-06-2015, 11:33 PM

A smart man marries an even smarter woman, just saying. :clap2: No stretch to say my wife is pretty kick ass. How she puts up with a big kid like me is even more credit to her. And she supports the family's jeep habit. :yup::thumb:

dwmgcs
08-06-2015, 11:41 PM

Oh, Im definitely in that club and she is 15 years younger than me to boot, lol

NFRs2000NYC
08-06-2015, 11:42 PM
A smart man marries an even smarter woman, just saying. :clap2: No stretch to say my wife is pretty kick ass. How she puts up with a big kid like me is even more credit to her. And she supports the family's jeep habit. :yup::thumb:

Sorry bud...we love ya, but unless you openly admit that your wife brings in more bacon, you can't be let into our sugarmama club.

Dean454
08-06-2015, 11:44 PM
I love my sugarmama thank you very much

piginajeep
08-06-2015, 11:47 PM

And she's hot. I'm still trying to figure this one out.

😒

Gadget
08-06-2015, 11:56 PM

Me too, she makes a good bit more than me. Six years ago she paid more in taxes than I made, sure glad those days are past.

JAGS
08-07-2015, 12:15 AM

:cheesy::cheesy: :thinking: Sometimes I can't figure it out either.

Wardell
08-07-2015, 12:29 AM

Ha! I'm sure if the forum didn't make enough money, his videos on YouTube more than make up the difference. After all, all you trolls always secretly admit he makes good videos...

10frank9
08-07-2015, 12:31 AM

😒

Yeah me too Chris!..... :cheesy:

CharlieK
08-07-2015, 12:43 AM
158144[/QUOTE]

Fuck Nuts why don't you take all 11 dollars out of your go fund me account and get another sssmedium shirt

NFRs2000NYC
08-07-2015, 01:08 AM
Me too, she makes a good bit more than me. Six years ago she paid more in taxes than I made, sure glad those days are past.

Welcome to the club young blood. :D

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua
08-07-2015, 01:11 AM

I don't think you want my free parts? :cheesy:

10frank9
08-07-2015, 01:12 AM
I don't think you want my free parts? :cheesy:

Hey! If it isn't the frisbee champ of Rubicon Springs 2015.

Rome
08-07-2015, 01:30 AM
Did anyone offer a turkey for trade? I have a chicken.
I'm so confused.

Slavens
08-07-2015, 01:31 AM

Lmao! Hey guys throw it to meeeeeee

JAGS
08-07-2015, 01:32 AM

Lmao! Hey guys throw it to meeeeeee

Just about spit out my Moscow mule. 😂😂😂

05Jeeper
08-07-2015, 02:17 AM
ok im sorry

I'm sure I'm not alone, but I have to admit that I originally never read the rules when I joined Wayalife. Simply because the majority of forum rules tend to instruct new members in acting like, and treating others as human beings; something we should all have (hopefully) been taught in our youth. How hard is it to treat others with common decency, even though we feel others may be at fault? I know it's hard to be kind, and to kindly reply when corrected, but we should read and then re-read others comments before making a hurtful reply? Simply because it's almost impossible to correctly read a comment without the help of human interaction and facial expressions.

If I was intent on selling something, I would have scanned through the rules to see how to handle that situation prior to making a post. This is just simple knowledge that any "good man" should have, it's called common sense. We all have it, it's just that some don't exercise it quite enough.

I've eaten my share of crow in the past, and have learned to humble myself and ask for forgiveness. Such a response in the beginning would have saved a lot of time and hurt feelings.

But I have to admit, it does make for a good read when nothing's on TV. Maybe I should be reading the rules instead. :beer:

Armydog
08-07-2015, 02:17 AM

Knew that was coming........took longer than I thought. So typical.

Armydog
08-07-2015, 02:20 AM
I'm sure I'm not alone, but I have to admit that I originally never read the rules when I joined Wayalife. Simply because the majority of forum rules tend to instruct new members in acting like, and treating others as human beings; something we should all have (hopefully) been taught in our youth. How hard is it to treat others with common decency, even though we feel others may be at fault? I know it's hard to be kind, and to kindly reply when corrected, but we should read and then re-read others comments before making a hurtful reply? Simply because it's almost impossible to correctly read a comment without the help of human interaction and facial expressions.

If I was intent on selling something, I would have scanned through the rules to see how to handle that situation prior to making a post. This is just simple knowledge that any "good man" should have, it's called common sense. We all have it, it's just that some don't exercise it quite enough.

I've eaten my share of crow in the past, and have learned to humble myself and ask for forgiveness. Such a response in the beginning would have saved a lot of time and hurt feelings.

But I have to admit, it does make for a good read when nothing's on TV. Maybe I should be reading the rules instead. :beer:

Yup.........................

07JKSahara
08-07-2015, 02:25 AM

Hahaha!!! I'm soooo glad that frisbee debacle didn't get lost over time!

Sh0rtBus
08-07-2015, 01:21 PM

Yup....I built a sugar momma! Well....I worked while she went to school. Now she makes all the money and I get to spend it! :thumb:

And...I'm really late to the party....as always.

BTW....what happened to our OP? Did the butthurt get to be a little too strong for him or what? I was rather enjoying this trainwreck of a thread. Tell me you didn't ban him, Eddie....he may be an asshat, but he was at least entertaining.

jbrady81
09-24-2015, 07:52 PM
Hey guys do any of you have the oracle led mirrors on your jeep? If so whats your thoughts on them and does anyone have any installation pics?

MR.Ty
09-24-2015, 07:59 PM
Hey guys do any of you have the oracle led mirrors on your jeep? If so whats your thoughts on them and does anyone have any installation pics?

Welcome back! :standing wave:

10frank9
09-24-2015, 08:31 PM
Jbrady why are you still here? After insulting the owner with comments like this?

You really expect me to step back and apologize for everything said? So its ok for everyone else to talk shit but if i do its oh what a loser, troll, shitbag, retard, fucking idiot, etc. Good stuff by the way! Lucky in life huh? Thats the word for someone who mooches off of there wife because from that impression i could guess you have really shitty credit and cant have anything in your name. Just a guess!

:yup:

jbrady81
09-24-2015, 08:47 PM
Jbrady why are you still here? After insulting the owner with comments like this?

:yup:

I guess some people just cant seem to let things go. Im just here asking a simple question. No need to start another forum war.

10frank9
09-24-2015, 08:49 PM
I guess some people just cant seem to let things go. Im just here asking a simple question. No need to start another forum war.

Forum war? You are clearly misguided. You never apologized for insulting my friend, who happens to be the owner of this private forum which he asked you to leave. Make no mistake about it, you are not welcome here and apparently you thought your insults would just go away or people would forget. You were wrong.

jbrady81
09-24-2015, 08:52 PM
Forum war? You are clearly misguided. You never apologized for insulting my friend, who happens to be the owner of this private forum which he asked you to leave. Make no mistake about it, you are not welcome here and apparently you thought your insults would just go away or people would forget. You were wrong.

Actually i did apologize. But its all good if im not welcome here.

MR.Ty
09-24-2015, 08:56 PM

There is no forum war. Just thinned skinned pussies who go into other forums to complain that they weren't treated like princesses here.

jbrady81
09-24-2015, 09:00 PM
There is no forum war. Just thinned skinned pussies who go into other forums to complain that they weren't treated like princesses here.

When i say forum war i meant that theres no need to get in another argument on here. I was just asking everyone a simple question about the led mirrors. And where have you seen me on another forum complaining about this one?

10frank9
09-24-2015, 09:00 PM
ok im sorry

THIS is your idea of an apology? THIS is a joke.

Actually i did apologize. But its all good if im not welcome here.

You've been told many times you are not welcome here. Please do yourself a favor an go spend your time on those other forums. :clap2:

10frank9
09-24-2015, 09:11 PM
Why are you still here? I see you are looking at this thread.

MR.Ty
09-24-2015, 09:13 PM
When i say forum war i meant that theres no need to get in another argument on here. I was just asking everyone a simple question about the led mirrors.

When you say just asking a question about led mirrors, please add in that you simply told a member to jump off of a cliff and trolled this page for a few days.

And where have you seen me on another forum complaining about this one?

Ok you got me there, not you specifically. Thought it's really hard to tell the difference when the rhetoric is the same.

Kyle7R
09-24-2015, 09:28 PM
OP in this thread reminded me of one of my favorite quotes.

If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole.

If you run into ass holes all day,
You're the asshole.

JAGS
09-24-2015, 09:38 PM
When you say just asking a question about led mirrors, please add in that you simply told a member to jump off of a cliff and trolled this page for a few days.

The family and I were devastated about the suicidal request. So much so we had to take a long vacation in Maui just to recover. :cheesy: ;)

jbrady81
09-24-2015, 09:40 PM
Lol nice!!!

thardy
09-24-2015, 09:42 PM
Lol nice!!!

Seriously, why are you still here?

jbrady81
09-24-2015, 09:51 PM
Just wanted to ask a question about the mirrors. I want to buy them so I wanted everyone's input about them. Was hoping all the crap in the past could just be let go of. I'm sure everyone on here are great people so let's all just move on let the past be the past! :)

thardy
09-24-2015, 09:56 PM
Just wanted to ask a question about the mirrors. I want to buy them so I wanted everyone's input about them. Was hoping all the crap in the past could just be let go of. I'm sure everyone on here are great people so let's all just move on let the past be the past! :)

Nope. Not after the shit show you started. You want to be a man and actually apologize to Eddie and the other WAL members for the things you said, maybe some will be willing to THINK about letting it go. If you can't do that, then log off and don't come back.

jbrady81
09-24-2015, 09:57 PM
If you want to get rid of me that bad just have Eddie delete me and you will never hear from me again!!!

thardy
09-24-2015, 10:00 PM
If you want to get rid of me that bad just have Eddie delete me and you will never hear from me again!!!

I love it when you idiots make that statement. Never really understood that mindset. If I'm not welcome somewhere and not willing to do what is needed to be welcomed, I leave and don't return. :thinking:

USMC Wrangler
09-24-2015, 10:04 PM
:thinking: :naw: :grayno: :crazyeyes:

Lance628
09-24-2015, 10:34 PM

Being a giant asshole isn't in the past you are what you are that doesn't really change cause time has past

10frank9
09-24-2015, 10:44 PM

Still my favorite post here.

Jbrady log off once and for all.