Sounds to me like your just as much of an asshole as everyone else on here!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You would think that me trying to help others out with a problem would get some high fives or nice job or something else. But all i get is a bunch of fellow jeepers and administrators giving me a bunch of shit! Excuse me for not knowing where every little feature is on this forum. Im still new to this forum and still learning so if you want to be negative then why post anything at all! And if you feel the need to ban me from this forum well thats your decision admin!

You would think that me making my forum available for you to use for free would get me some high fives or a nice job or something else. But all I get is a self-important guy who thinks I owe him something just because posts up a write-up! Excuse me for not giving a hoot who you are and for not treating you special. Clearly, you are new to this forum and have a lot to learn and if you can't do as I ask, don't post anything at all. Again, don't like the way I run my forum, you don't have to be here - that's YOUR decision or at least, until I decide you are no longer welcome here.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Queue the : I've heard stories about this forum

And

You've got the worst reputation in the industry

And quickly changing his profile before he goes off the deep(er) end.

thardy

Banned
You would think that me trying to help others out with a problem would get some high fives or nice job or something else. But all i get is a bunch of fellow jeepers and administrators giving me a bunch of shit! Excuse me for not knowing where every little feature is on this forum. Im still new to this forum and still learning so if you want to be negative then why post anything at all! And if you feel the need to ban me from this forum well thats your decision admin!

Hold up here. Let me make sure I'm understanding this correctly. You made a post showing a how-to for fellow jeepers. The owner of this forum felt that the thread should be located in a different location and moved it. Instead of attempting to locate your original post or PMing the admin to ask where it had been moved to, you post the same topic again. Upon being asked to not duplicate the same post, you decide to tell the owner of the forum that you didn't appreciate him moving the post without telling you and go as far as asking him to REMOVE his posts. And you don't see an issue with that?

You would think that me making my forum available for you to use for free would get me some high fives or a nice job or something else. But all I get is a self-important guy who thinks I owe him something just because posts up a write-up! Excuse me for not giving a hoot who you are and for not treating you special. Clearly, you are new to this forum and have a lot to learn and if you can't do as I ask, don't post anything at all. Again, don't like the way I run my forum, you don't have to be here - that's YOUR decision or at least, until I decide you are no longer welcome here.

Self important? Thats not me at all. I actually put everyone else before myself. But I just find it funny that i join this forum to meet new jeepers, read about others projects and opinions and then share about my build as well and all i get is negative feed back. Every post ive made has had several people jump down my throat! So yeah i get pissed off when im the one trying to be nice but when i get pushed i push back. I have nothing against you or your forum. Just all the negative people out there with there stupid comments on everything!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Self important? Thats not me at all. I actually put everyone else before myself. But I just find it funny that i join this forum to meet new jeepers, read about others projects and opinions and then share about my build as well and all i get is negative feed back. Every post ive made has had several people jump down my throat! So yeah i get pissed off when im the one trying to be nice but when i get pushed i push back. I have nothing against you or your forum. Just all the negative people out there with there stupid comments on everything!

Your first post was to sell some shit you are making. Then you post this? Where are you trying to help anyone besides yourself?

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Every post ive made has had several people jump down my throat! So yeah i get pissed off when im the one trying to be nice but when i get pushed i push back. I have nothing against you or your forum. Just all the negative people out there with there stupid comments on everything!

Did you stop to think that maybe the problem is you and your posts? :thinking:

thardy

Banned

So you're upset over people giving you a hard time for trying to sell parts you make without being a vendor and then because you want 6" of TerrorFlex lift?

Your first post was to sell some shit you are making. Then you post this? Where are you trying to help anyone besides yourself?

Ok so yeah the first one was to sell a bracket that would help people out with that situation. Do you really expect me to make something and just give it away? If thats the case your not very smart! The post about the amp steps had nothing to do with me making money. It was something i figured out all on my own and thought i would share to everyone. So where do you get off on me only helping myself out here?

JAGS

Hooked

Thinking the same thing. 2 of his first three started threads were to sell something. 4th was a 37s on a D30 thread. His 4th (and 5th) is to tout the power step mod. And with a whopping >50 posts, that's really helping us all out. :thinking::crazyeyes:

50 posts in and you call out the owner? Maybe not the smartest move ever. :icon_crazy:

thardy

Banned
Ok so yeah the first one was to sell a bracket that would help people out with that situation. Do you really expect me to make something and just give it away? If thats the case your not very smart! The post about the amp steps had nothing to do with me making money. It was something i figured out all on my own and thought i would share to everyone. So where do you get off on me only helping myself out here?

You're not an approved vendor here, therefore those brackets you were trying to sell was a violation of the rules you agreed to when you signed up.

Spudcannons

Thinking the same thing. 2 of his first three started threads were to sell something. 4th was a 37s on a D30 thread. His 4th (and 5th) is to tout the power step mod. And with a whopping >50 posts, that's really helping us all out. :thinking::crazyeyes:

50 posts in and you call out the owner? Maybe not the smartest move ever. :icon_crazy:

I think we need some sort of a permanent thread so people stop starting 37" tires on a D30 threads. I have been here about 5 months and seen at least 3 or more a month.

So you're upset over people giving you a hard time for trying to sell parts you make without being a vendor and then because you want 6" of TerrorFlex lift?

Not upset at anything or anyone. Just very amused!!! Do you realize how many of those brackets i would have to sell to make enough money to buy a 6" teraflex lift? I would have to sell 1500 brackets considering i only make $3 off of the $20 asking price. I pay for the metal. I take the time to cut them out. I take the time to paint them. I take the time to mail them. It was a solution to help everyone else and not to benefit me alone!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

You came here to pimp your shit and yourself. Shall I spell that out for you?

And it's "you're not very smart."

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Not upset at anything or anyone. Just very amused!!! Do you realize how many of those brackets i would have to sell to make enough money to buy a 6" teraflex lift? I would have to sell 1500 brackets considering i only make $3 off of the $20 asking price. I pay for the metal. I take the time to cut them out. I take the time to paint them. I take the time to mail them. It was a solution to help everyone else and not to benefit me alone!

:yawn37: Are you done yet?

thardy

Banned

Then why don't you "take the time" to talk to Eddie about becoming a vendor where you can offer these brackets within the rules of the forum? Ever think of that?

10frank9

Web Wheeler

What a NICE GUY you are! So selfless.

Top Bottom