Sounds to me like your just as much of an asshole as everyone else on here!

Thinking the same thing. 2 of his first three started threads were to sell something. 4th was a 37s on a D30 thread. His 4th (and 5th) is to tout the power step mod. And with a whopping >50 posts, that's really helping us all out. :thinking::crazyeyes:

50 posts in and you call out the owner? Maybe not the smartest move ever. :icon_crazy:

Well considering i actually work for a living instead of spending all day on a forum trying to up my post to 6,122 like yourself i actually do have a life!

Then why don't you "take the time" to talk to Eddie about becoming a vendor where you can offer these brackets within the rules of the forum? Ever think of that?

Ok so let say i do become a vendor. I only make a few bucks on the brackets anyways. Then you have to pay to be a vendor. Yep thats a lose lose situation. I never said you had to buy a set either! Its all good though. Ive already sold a few and people thank me all the time for them! So no worries!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Self important?

Yes. Self-important.

Thats not me at all.

Of course you aren't. I mean, if a self-important person like yourself says so, it must be true.

I actually put everyone else before myself.

So then do everyone else a favor, put them before yourself and leave.

But I just find it funny that i join this forum to meet new jeepers, read about others projects and opinions and then share about my build as well and all i get is negative feed back.

And I find it funny how you can't seem to see why that might be. But then, self-important people can never see fault in themselves.

Every post ive made has had several people jump down my throat!

Normal people would take this as a clue.

So yeah i get pissed off when im the one trying to be nice but when i get pushed i push back.

Funny, I could have sworn you preached about how you "put everyone else before yourself" :thinking:

I have nothing against you or your forum. Just all the negative people out there with there stupid comments on everything!

Again, don't like it, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave.

thardy

Banned
Ok so let say i do become a vendor. I only make a few bucks on the brackets anyways. Then you have to pay to be a vendor. Yep thats a lose lose situation. I never said you had to buy a set either! Its all good though. Ive already sold a few and people thank me all the time for them! So no worries!

If that's your opinion on it, I highly doubt your stay here will be very long. For someone that's such a nice guy and very selfless, you sure seem to be about coming out on top of things. The fact that you don't understand why your attempts to act as a vendor, yet not go through the proper channels to become one, looks poorly upon yourself, just proves how dense you really are. Then to ask the owner of this forum, one you are trying to make money off of, to remove his comments from your post, that's just plain ignorant.

Spudcannons

Bright enough to be making more money than you! :)

:naw: Just stop digging....

"The first time someone calls you a horse you punch him on the nose, the second time someone calls you a horse you call him a jerk but the third time someone calls you a horse, well then perhaps it's time to go shopping for a saddle."

JAGS

Hooked
Well considering i actually work for a living instead of spending all day on a forum trying to up my post to 6,122 like yourself i actually do have a life!

Funny, you have no fucking clue about my life or me. Doesn't matter if I have 6,123 posts or 61 posts, id still be more respected here than you.

So go back to commenting about power steps that you are the only person in 20,000++ members to even own on this forum. And you want to talk about a life. Cool steps bro!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
... I pay for the metal. I take the time to cut them out. I take the time to paint them. I take the time to mail them. It was a solution to help everyone else and not to benefit me alone!

I, I, I, I!! Wow, for someone who put others before himself, you sure to like to talk about how great you are :naw:

Yep one of the nicest guys you will ever meet! :)

So prove it to me and just leave while I'm still asking nicely.

And yet, here you are still racking up your post count on a forum you're not even welcome on. Sure looks like you have a life to me :thumb:

I, I, I, I!! Wow, for someone who put others before himself, you sure to like to talk about how great you are :naw:

So prove it to me and just leave while I'm still asking nicely.

And yet, here you are still racking up your post count on a forum you're not even welcome on. Sure looks like you have a life to me :thumb:

Sounds to me like your just as much of an asshole as everyone else on here! If you want to ban me then be my guest! Ive had enough of this for one day anyway! I have work to do unlike most others on here!

MTG

Caught the Bug
Would you kindly remove your responses from my post! Thanks!

:cheesy: Priceless.

You would think that me trying to help others out with a problem would get some high fives or nice job or something else. But all i get is a bunch of fellow jeepers and administrators giving me a bunch of shit!

If you look around and don't see "that guy," it's because you are "that guy." Let that sink in for a moment.

Bright enough to be making more money than you! :)

But are you liquid for 100K? :idontknow:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Sounds to me like your just as much of an asshole as everyone else on here! If you want to ban me then be my guest! Ive had enough of this for one day anyway! I have work to do unlike most others on here!

If your done then why are you still here? Go away to your job where you clearly make more money then everyone here. :naw:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Self important? Thats not me at all. I actually put everyone else before myself. But I just find it funny that i join this forum to meet new jeepers, read about others projects and opinions and then share about my build as well and all i get is negative feed back. Every post ive made has had several people jump down my throat! So yeah i get pissed off when im the one trying to be nice but when i get pushed i push back. I have nothing against you or your forum. Just all the negative people out there with there stupid comments on everything!

Attachments

• 1438800624861.jpg
    1438800624861.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 300

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

Multitasking bitch!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

I see you edited your original post again. That's adorable.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Ok guys i have been meaning to let everyone know how i made my amp steps work with taking the doors off. Its very simple to do even if your not a wiring expert. All you need is a ON-OFF-ON Switch, 16 ga. wiring, & connectors. Below is the steps needed to make this happen. Also is a simple pic of the wiring when complete.

Steps:
(1) cut the wire coming from the module about 6" away from door wiring harness (gives you room to strip)
(2) strip both ends of each wire to add more 16 ga. wire to them
(3) add wire to the power module wire and run to the middle of the rocker switch
(4) add wire to the wire coming from the door wiring harness and attach it to the bottom of the rocker switch
(5) make a new wire and attach it to the top of the rocker and then ground it to the body (theres to ground connections next to where you unplug the door wiring harness)

After wiring is done:
With the doors on flip the rocker switch to the down position. This will let the steps work when the door is opening and closing.

When you take the doors off flip the switch to the middle. That will keep the steps folded up.
When you flip the switch up it will make the steps fold down.

lol............

Top Bottom