Kick me off and the site and you won't have to deal with me anymore

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You can't do this. You have to come up with something original, so say the "Gatekeepers"

I honestly have no clue as to where this came from but it sure sounds a lot like something someone would say if they got all butthurt on the internet and couldn't let it go. But, that's just me.

utiadam

LOSER
I honestly have no clue as to where this came from but it sure sounds a lot like something someone would say if they got all butthurt on the internet and couldn't let it go. But, that's just me.

Agreed. I was just gonna let it go because i didn't want it to explode and derail the thread but just to clear things up i did message the ORE facebook page (where i got the pic from) and questioned is this setup for sale? I would much rather just buy the kit instead of having to get it made but i haven't received a response. I will be calling Drew closer to when I'm ready just in case. But nobody can say I'm trying to ripoff an Evo part. 95% of my jeep is by Evo and I have been made fun of because of it but I still continue to buy their products.

T&ERun

LOSER
On this forum you can't post that you are going to fab something similar to a shop like EVO. Ask Sharky, and others.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Agreed. I was just gonna let it go because i didn't want it to explode and derail the thread but just to clear things up i did message the ORE facebook page (where i got the pic from) and questioned is this setup for sale? I would much rather just buy the kit instead of having to get it made but i haven't received a response. I will be calling Drew closer to when I'm ready just in case. But nobody can say I'm trying to ripoff an Evo part. 95% of my jeep is by Evo and I have been made fun of because of it but I still continue to buy their products.

When I was at Offroad Evo dropping off my jeep for the build, Drew showed me a Jeep they built that had the Evo tire carrier and rotopax cans mounted to the back of the tire carrier.

utiadam

LOSER
On this forum you can't post that you are going to fab something similar to a shop like EVO. Ask Sharky, and others.

I'm well aware of that but it appears this was a one off done by ORE shop not Evo mfg therefore is not available for sale. Like i said i haven't done it and will contact Drew about it when the time comes. I have no desire to rip off their design. Space is limited on where it is possible to mount the rotopax. I really like Eddies thread on mounting that 4 gallon vertically in the center but i do not want to block my 3rd brake light in the Evo logo. I can't mount it on the support braces on the sides because that will block the taillights even more.

utiadam

LOSER
When I was at Offroad Evo dropping off my jeep for the build, Drew showed me a Jeep they built that had the Evo tire carrier and rotopax cans mounted to the back of the tire carrier.

What do you mean by mounted to the back of the carrier? Such as this?
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460988325.231883.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

LOL!! Guess you did get butthurt over something Sharkey or someone else said on the internet. :cheesy:

So, if I'm reading this right (cause I still have no idea where all this butthurt is coming from), it's okay for you to say you're going to fab up something similar to EVO but it's not okay for others to give you grief about it. I mean, god forbid that anyone with a dissenting opinion would say what they think. What is the world coming to. :rolleyes2:

T&ERun

LOSER
Obviously Eddie you don't know the story behind my comment. Someone posted a set of sliders they built that were similar to Evo. A couple of the minions said that he can't do that. I guess I'm a minion also because I told someone they can't add parts to their carrier like evo. Very childish I know, just trying to be like others on here

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Obviously Eddie you don't know the story behind my comment. Someone posted a set of sliders they built that were similar to Evo. A couple of the minions said that he can't do that. I guess I'm a minion also because I told someone they can't add parts to their carrier like evo. Very childish I know, just trying to be like others on here

That's not what was said, don't expect praise for copying someone's design.

Minion is a good come back when you don't have a good rebuttal or like what your are hearing.

T&ERun

LOSER
Get your facts straight dumbass. Check post #25 in the thread we are talking about. He directly says come up with something different from what someone else (EVO) spent time r&d ing. Granted it's not something they sell (the gas can rack), but it's theirs. This site is full of hypocritical fucks and Sharkey is one of them. Piginajeep is another.

I'm for building the gas can rack like mentioned above. I fab shit all the time. I copy other designs as well if I think it is right for me. Do I make more and sell them? He'll no, it's for me. The person showing the sliders he built (in said thread) directly stated he made a similar slider and changed them some. So the fuck what if he posted pictures on here showing what he did. He was showing the OP of that thread that you can spend some time and effort building your own shit if you have the tools and know how.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Okay, I was sent a link to where this all began and just caught up a bit. If it's all the same to you, I move this discussion out of the other thread as it was way off topic and cluttering up the reason why I had started it in the first place. That being said, I'm still not sure why you're getting so bent out of shape over what other people think. I mean, it's your Jeep and you should do whatever you want with it and really, it is just their opinion. Not saying you have to like or agree with anything they're saying but you're starting to go off the deep end and really, over a whole lot of nothing. But of course, that's just me and you can take what I have to say for what it's worth.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Get your facts straight dumbass. Check post #25 in the thread we are talking about. He directly says come up with something different from what someone else (EVO) spent time r&d ing. Granted it's not something they sell (the gas can rack), but it's theirs. This site is full of hypocritical fucks and Sharkey is one of them. Piginajeep is another.

I'm for building the gas can rack like mentioned above. I fab shit all the time. I copy other designs as well if I think it is right for me. Do I make more and sell them? He'll no, it's for me. The person showing the sliders he built (in said thread) directly stated he made a similar slider and changed them some. So the fuck what if he posted pictures on here showing what he did. He was showing the OP of that thread that you can spend some time and effort building your own shit if you have the tools and know how.

I've been called worse, but I've never copied or cheated someone's hard work and designs. So I'm cool with that.

Sharkey

Word Ninja

If you can't see that those sliders are a copy, then you really are as fucking dumb as you sound. Hypocritical? How so? Enlighten me oh wise one. I call it like I see it; no apologies and no regrets. So go ahead and finish your breakfast bowl of donkey dicks.

Top Bottom