Kick me off and the site and you won't have to deal with me anymore

Yeah I get that swampdog. I didn't like them using Eddie's name. I see where you are going there. It was a change but the user new it was a good slogan so copied it. Again, this was a form of marketing. I don't agree with doing that. As for building something yourself for your own rig, even if it looks like someone else's I don't see a big problem with it. Maybe I should. There are many guys out there that can fab parts up and not come up with their own design. What do they do, they take a tried and true design and build that and hopefully change it some like the guy that built the sliders that this all goes back to. I guess this is going nowhere so I'll say this to please some. Build your own shit, if it looks like one something already on the market, be hesitant to post online. I get what you are saying. Just do it for everyone. The copy of the rotopax brackets is a prime example.

Again, to that guy, fab away. I hope you get Drew's blessing and build it.

And for EVO. I have their sliders Lol. I think they are the best on the market. I can see why someone would want to build something similar if they can't afford them.

Why so butthurt?

Mate I think you missed the part in the slider thread where some douche bag said he was going to copy the EVO design but they would be so much better because he made them. That's what really kicked it off but even they got over it.

Seems like it really hit a nerve with you though

Nope. My original comment was referring to another guy. Go back and read the thread. The guy you are referring to says he was going to build his own and he could build them better than Evo. I agree with you on that guy. I'm dropping the subject if everyone else will. I also stated to the guy building the rotopax brackets that would be a nice setup. It will work great. It will also look just like EVOs, but that is ok with me. Looks like it will be fine for everyone else too.

^^^^ wow I guess someone went over the deep end just because he got his feelings hurt over the internet :thinking:

I'm use to seeing those, but this one was a different level of WTF!

Lol. Long story. Let it be.

Let it be? I didn't see an apology for you acting like an idiot... :thinking:

Vaginas ....

I prefer vaginas to be.... Wait? What?

Thinking the same exact thing Trevor. Sitting here enjoying a beer trying to figure out what he's going on about.

It was so out of left field and confusing as shit to try and keep up with.

Nope. My original comment was referring to another guy. Go back and read the thread. The guy you are referring to says he was going to build his own and he could build them better than Evo. I agree with you on that guy. I'm dropping the subject if everyone else will. I also stated to the guy building the rotopax brackets that would be a nice setup. It will work great. It will also look just like EVOs, but that is ok with me. Looks like it will be fine for everyone else too.

Nice attempt at a back peddle, how's that working ?

Glad you could join. Keep it going. Just what Eddie wants I'm sure.

You won't move on so why should anyone else?

Follow these steps,

Yell upstairs to your mom
Ask for a hot pocket
Take warm hot pocket and spit on it
Slid warm hot pocket into your ass
Smile
Move on with your life

Glad you could join. Keep it going. Just what Eddie wants I'm sure.

Eddies probably enjoying a nice whiskey or playing with Tessa right now. I doubt he gives a shit about this thread and couldn't care less what Overlander has to say.

We don't do things to seek other's approval around here. We do things because we call it like we see it and we stick up for this place, this family.

Don't like it, don't want to be part of it, then just leave.

You won't move on so why should anyone else?

Follow these steps,

Yell upstairs to your mom
Ask for a hot pocket
Take warm hot pocket and spit on it
Slid warm hot pocket into your ass
Smile
Move on with your life

:cheesy: Welcome back, overlander!

Eddies probably enjoying a nice whiskey or playing with Tessa right now. I doubt he gives a shit about this thread and couldn't care less what Overlander has to say.

We don't do things to seek other's approval around here. We do things because we call it like we see it and we stick up for this place, this family.

Don't like it, don't want to be part of it, then just leave.

LOL!! I had to look behind my back just now. Just came in from playing with Tessa outside and now enjoying a whiskey [emoji41]

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461035392.018067.jpg

Oh, and you are right - "want" would suggest that I somehow care :)

Top Bottom