Genrights jk elite kit

JeepJeep75

Seems WAY over priced for what it is. Look at the different kits offered by EVO. You can buy a better "kit" and have it installed by Off Road Evolution for less than that Genright kit.

RSQCON

I have a coworker running Gen Right stuff on his TJ. Quality seems to be there. I don't think you'll find many people here running Gen Right products. Seems like Gen Right and Currie work hand in hand while most of the members here seem to be Evo and Dynatrac fans. I've looked over the Gen Right kit a number of times and it looks amazing! But all accounts it is a custom suspension whereas a majority of other kits on the market, including the Evo coilover, can be considered bolt on. Take the plunge and let us know how it is!

jkwebbie

I know a guy that's running this kit and says he loves it and has no complaints. He's hit the Rubicon, Johnson Valley, and just about every trail in Moab with it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As mentioned, you don't hear too much about this kit because it's a builder kit and one that costs a LOT especially when you can get what is considered to be a "bolt on" kit that's been proven to work extremely well by tons of folks and for a lot less.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I know a guy that's running this kit and says he loves it and has no complaints. He's hit the Rubicon, Johnson Valley, and just about every trail in Moab with it.

:cheesy: I hope you don't take this the wrong way but do you have any experiences you can share that's actually yours and not some guy you know?

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I have a coworker running Gen Right stuff on his TJ. Quality seems to be there. I don't think you'll find many people here running Gen Right products. Seems like Gen Right and Currie work hand in hand while most of the members here seem to be Evo and Dynatrac fans. I've looked over the Gen Right kit a number of times and it looks amazing! But all accounts it is a custom suspension whereas a majority of other kits on the market, including the Evo coilover, can be considered bolt on. Take the plunge and let us know how it is!

EVO arms come with Currie Johnny Joints.

And WAYALIFE always recommends Currie Tie rods as the best you can get.

And I'm also glad to see that you've "looked over" the kit. Really shows the first hand experience wth the product. :yup:

2011jk

From what I've read most people have issues with the rear 4 link kit design. Do some searching and your fine more info.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
It's a 4 door JK on 40s. But I don't see that kit being very practical for a buggy, or a JK really lol. Especially since the kit has so many special requirements like running Currie axles and having to run an expensive fuel cell lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

So you don't have any good info to provide about it then........... got it

Top Bottom