PDA

View Full Version : I heard this board was a wasteland of sarcasm and a real bunch of ass holes

DKjeep
06-29-2016, 08:13 PM
I cant wait for evo to make a mini version of this engine cover so all the fanbois flock to it.

Ddays
06-29-2016, 08:27 PM
I cant wait for evo to make a mini version of this engine cover so all the fanbois flock to it.

Your're not trollin are ya? Naaaaaaaaahhhh...

olram30
06-30-2016, 01:59 AM

Simmer down.

TrainWreck618
06-30-2016, 02:03 AM

Dude... What's your deal. why do you keep randomly bringing up EVO products? I mean in another post someone asked what a noise was, and you said it was probably their EVO fender liner.. They don't even have one, and didn't mention anything about one.. That was this morning.. Now we are here.. What's your agenda?

White_JKU
06-30-2016, 02:07 AM
😲..................

swampdog
06-30-2016, 02:09 AM

Says the guy that thinks u-joint drive shafts suck compared to Teraflex rzeppa joint and turbo'd his JK. Yeah, he's got it all figured out.

notnalc68
06-30-2016, 02:14 AM

Welcome to Wayalife

DKjeep
06-30-2016, 02:20 AM
Says the guy that thinks u-joint drive shafts suck compared to Teraflex rzeppa joint and turbo'd his JK. Yeah, he's got it all figured out.

I said they serve a purpose, not that they are better for all situations. If you are going to quote me at least understand what I said.

DKjeep
06-30-2016, 02:22 AM
Dude... What's your deal. why do you keep randomly bringing up EVO products? I mean in another post someone asked what a noise was, and you said it was probably their EVO fender liner.. They don't even have one, and didn't mention anything about one.. That was this morning.. Now we are here.. What's your agenda?

I heard this board was a wasteland of sarcasm and a real bunch of ass holes who don't take any shit off of anyone. So far if just seems like a bunch of pansies who cant handle a little bit of lip.

TrainWreck618
06-30-2016, 02:25 AM
I heard this board was a wasteland of sarcasm and a real bunch of ass holes who don't take any shit off of anyone. So far if just seems like a bunch of pansies who cant handle a little bit of lip.

Just trying to figure out what your deal is chief..

Not sure what got you all pissed off with EVO

sipafz
06-30-2016, 02:29 AM

Welcome to Wayalife

^^^^^^^ This, 40 some posts, but who are you?

Mike_JK_Houston_711
06-30-2016, 02:29 AM
Subscribed...

DKjeep
06-30-2016, 02:31 AM
Just trying to figure out what your deal is chief..

Not sure what got you all pissed off with EVO

LMFAO! I'm not mad at them, I don't own any of their products, and have ZERO against the company. I caught on to one particular thread about some mini liners and there is some discussion about the effectiveness of said product. The JK crowd seems to be diluted with people who just cant waste their money fast enough on a product only because "the new cool manufacturer" makes it. The trolling about it is just that.

swampdog
06-30-2016, 02:31 AM

Fuck off asshole. Enjoy the local Honda meets with your eBay turbo setup.

DKjeep
06-30-2016, 02:36 AM
^^^^^^^ This, 40 some posts, but who are you?

I am just a guy who once enjoyed message boards like this before jeep had their best sales record year ever and every swinging dick who bought one flocked to these boards and ruined them with the same redundant questions that make any of the actual useful information hard to find. I was really hoping this place was a little more obscure and had more of a technical vibe to it with less conversations about evo mini liners and how they keep pointy sticks away from the wiring harness or what 6" lift should I get for my 33" tires. Its better than jk-forum here, I will give it that.

DKjeep
06-30-2016, 02:37 AM
Fuck off asshole. Enjoy the local Honda meets with your eBay turbo setup.

Its not fleabay cocksucker.

notnalc68
06-30-2016, 02:37 AM

You seem to be here just to stir shit.

Mike_JK_Houston_711
06-30-2016, 02:43 AM
I am just a guy who once enjoyed message boards like this before jeep had their best sales record year ever and every swinging dick who bought one flocked to these boards and ruined them with the same redundant questions that make any of the actual useful information hard to find. I was really hoping this place was a little more obscure and had more of a technical vibe to it with less conversations about evo mini liners and how they keep pointy sticks away from the wiring harness or what 6" lift should I get for my 33" tires. Its better than jk-forum here, I will give it that.

Then sign off and don't sign back in. I use this forum for a lot of basics, which people are happy to help me with, even if it's the same question that's been asked 50 times already. I also like to see the more detailed info, or "hard to find", you mentioned above. If you're not happy, then get the f*** out.

DKjeep
06-30-2016, 02:45 AM
Then sign off and don't sign back in. I use this forum for a lot of basics, which people are happy to help me with, even if it's the same question that's been asked 50 times already. I also like to see the more detailed info, or "hard to find", you mentioned above. If you're not happy, then get the f*** out.

Use the search feature first. And no, I don't think that I will.

TrainWreck618
06-30-2016, 02:49 AM
LMFAO! I'm not mad at them, I don't own any of their products, and have ZERO against the company. I caught on to one particular thread about some mini liners and there is some discussion about the effectiveness of said product. The JK crowd seems to be diluted with people who just cant waste their money fast enough on a product only because "the new cool manufacturer" makes it. The trolling about it is just that.

So your admitting your trolling. At least we got that figured out.

Your super pissed about evo's mini liners and anyone thinking about using them. Ok

You are generalizing everyone on this forum and saying there is no useful information.. Hmm

I'm done here, thanks for the laugh. Should get more interesting

Mike_JK_Houston_711
06-30-2016, 02:52 AM
Use the search feature first. And no, I don't think that I will.

if this forum is a "wasteland of sarcasm" and filled with "assholes", then why would you want to be here? You're just here to start shit...what, you've had like 50 posts or something, and probably half of them have been on the 'asshole' side, i'm assuming. seems to be like you're trying to fit in, according to what you think this forum is all about.

DKjeep
06-30-2016, 02:53 AM
There is a handful of really knowledgeable people here, its not all newbs. Yes I was trolling about the evo liners. Did you really need me to admit that to figure it out.......

sipafz
06-30-2016, 03:04 AM
There is a handful of really knowledgeable people here, its not all newbs. Yes I was trolling about the evo liners. Did you really need me to admit that to figure it out.......

I guess you found what you were looking for! Enjoy the gang bang! I predict that your stay will be short lived!

DKjeep
06-30-2016, 03:08 AM
I guess you found what you were looking for! Enjoy the gang bang! I predict that your stay will be short lived!

Good thing you aren't the weather man.

sipafz
06-30-2016, 03:19 AM
Good thing you aren't the weather man.

Every time you post in thread, your credibility sinks lower. Soon no one will give you the time of day. You'll move on and we will all be better for it. This starts for me right now, so good luck!

DKjeep
06-30-2016, 03:26 AM
Every time you post in thread, your credibility sinks lower. Soon no one will give you the time of day. You'll move on and we will all be better for it. This starts for me right now, so good luck!

You were wrong to assume I ever cared to start with. It's the Internet, don't take it so seriously.

2nd.gunman
06-30-2016, 03:55 AM
You were wrong to assume I ever cared to start with. It's the Internet, don't take it so seriously.

Thanks for coming.....

WJCO
06-30-2016, 04:11 AM

You sure have all the answers. The owners of this forum really should have checked with you before they built it so they could make sure it fit the image you wanted. It's all about you after all anyways.

notnalc68
06-30-2016, 11:31 AM

Start your own forum, asshole. Fuck off.

Ddays
06-30-2016, 11:44 AM

Well please, when are you gonna dazzle us swinging dicks with your voluminous fountain of knowledge? All you've done so far is try to piss people off. Y'know guys like you come one here and start all the badass shit before anyone knows what the hell you're about and what your agenda is. So far all you have done is poke everyone so why the fuck are you surprised everyone is poking back? Sometimes you gotta get along before you start all the sarcastic bullshit. Do what you want. :twocents:

Ddays
06-30-2016, 11:46 AM

LOL! One of my favorite pics.

Hot94Z28
06-30-2016, 12:38 PM
Meme time! Also OP I have ran mine off and on? I think if I had a vented hood I would prefer to run without. 210463

benatc1
06-30-2016, 12:46 PM
this escalated quickly, i would never have thought id see a engine cover thread turn out to be this long, someone had to come along a and fire it up didn't they

Ddays
06-30-2016, 01:10 PM
this escalated quickly, i would never have thought id see a engine cover thread turn out to be this long, someone had to come along a and fire it up didn't they

LOL! This stupid little question turned into 1161 views and 45 replies :cheesy:

Lance628
06-30-2016, 01:21 PM

Yup........

DKjeep
06-30-2016, 02:11 PM
Good morning! I hope you all shit your pants today.

Ddays
06-30-2016, 02:17 PM
:cheesy: You're a funny guy. At least we'll all be able to pick you out from the crowd in your new shirt!

notnalc68
06-30-2016, 02:59 PM
Does DKjeep stand for dick in a Jeep

WJCO
06-30-2016, 03:13 PM
Good morning! Check out my new Jeep!

^ Fixed it for you.

Lance628
06-30-2016, 03:16 PM
Good morning! I hope you all shit your pants today.

We all hope you go sky diving without a chute

DKjeep
06-30-2016, 04:59 PM
Well I must say if this place was not what I expected when I arrived it certainly has become what I wanted. Thank you all for making that become a reality for me.

swampdog
06-30-2016, 10:28 PM
Well I must say if this place was not what I expected when I arrived it certainly has become what I wanted. Thank you all for making that become a reality for me.

We aim to please.

Hot94Z28
07-01-2016, 12:14 AM

Well dude,

DKjeep
07-31-2016, 06:58 PM
They are pricey for sure and I am not too sure how many reviews you will get from here as I am not sure they give away free stuff. Being a guy myself that actually knows a thing or two about LED's I still do not understand with what these cost that the output is not greater. You can get a reliable 1200 lumen from a single XM-L2 emitter all day and that is even using a bin with a nice neutral tint to it and not these awful bluish super cool tints that everyone uses. Yes the cool tints put out more lumen at the same current as neutral or warm bins but the tech has come far enough that you don't need the highest output bin emitter to get some SERIOUS light output. I will sacrifice a measly few lumen to get a more preferable color output. I don't understand why these marketers aren't driving them put out 5k lumens per cube light and just blowing the doors off of everyone else.

Journeyman
07-31-2016, 07:38 PM
They are pricey for sure and I am not too sure how many reviews you will get from here as I am not sure they give away free stuff.

I'm sure there's a ton of products and reviews here everyday that hard working men and woman like myself paid retail price for!
That's one of the beautiful things about Wayalife. If there's something we've paid for and installed on our jeeps that is crap, we let it be known.

First paragraph is DKjeeps comments (not mine) Followed by my response.

DKjeep
07-31-2016, 07:57 PM
I'm sure there's a ton of products and reviews here everyday that hard working men and woman like myself paid retail price for!
That's one of the beautiful things about Wayalife. If there's something we've paid for and installed on our jeeps that is crap, we let it be known.

I am sure that there are. I think you misinterpreted my comment. It seems around here that if its not made by evo or one of the forum sponsors its garbage.

Judesign
07-31-2016, 08:06 PM
I am sure that there are. I think you misinterpreted my comment. It seems around here that if its not made by evo or one of the forum sponsors its garbage.

Wow that's pretty inaccurate. It's not about "free shit" or only being loyal to evo. You get honest opinions here whether you can take it or not.

Journeyman
07-31-2016, 08:08 PM

I did not misinterpreted your comment...

Sharkey
07-31-2016, 08:09 PM

Lol. Here we go again.

swampdog
07-31-2016, 08:09 PM

Trolling again huh? You settled down for a couple of weeks then pipe up with this shit again? Get lost

swampdog
07-31-2016, 08:10 PM
Lol. Here we go again.

Dude, unreal....

DKjeep
07-31-2016, 08:37 PM
Trolling again huh? You settled down for a couple of weeks then pipe up with this shit again? Get lost

How did I know this would get your panties in a wad. That's all I had to say about it. If you want to drag it out, keep on responding. I was trolling about a mini liner before, it took me a couple of weeks to catch on to the bias of certain products around here.

DKjeep
07-31-2016, 08:39 PM
I did not misinterpreted your comment...

Ok fair enough. Either way I like the baja designs stuff on paper and I definitely like the visual appeal of their products. If I ever needed a flush mount solution for a LED light I would try theirs for sure.

Journeyman
08-01-2016, 02:08 AM
Ok fair enough. Either way I like the baja designs stuff on paper and I definitely like the visual appeal of their products. If I ever needed a flush mount solution for a LED light I would try theirs for sure.

Dude, I'm not here to argue with anyone about any products or Baja designs. But your comment about free products and endorsements struck me wrong and I felt the need to reply. Partly because we are having a good discussion on a non forum sponsored products.

DKjeep
08-01-2016, 01:21 PM
Dude, I'm not here to argue with anyone about any products or Baja designs. But your comment about free products and endorsements struck me wrong and I felt the need to reply. Partly because we are having a good discussion on a non forum sponsored products.

Dude, I'm not arguing with you.

DKjeep
06-05-2017, 02:19 AM
Weight will NOT rob you of power. Size will. Regear and you will be able to regain the power you lost. With 305 measure up to what an advertised 35" tire is and so you'll want to run what is appropriate for them. 4.56 will bring you back up to stock performance but I would recommend 4.88 as that will give you a bit more.

Really..... then why do racers go with super lite wheel, tire, and brake combos? If you had 2 tires the same height but 2 vastly different weights like the OP mentioned you will notice a huge difference. Gears will help with some of that but rotational mass is much harder to overcome than height is.

Sharkey
06-05-2017, 02:26 AM
Really..... then why do racers go with super lite wheel, tire, and brake combos? If you had 2 tires the same height but 2 vastly different weights like the OP mentioned you will notice a huge difference. Gears will help with some of that but rotational mass is much harder to overcome than height is.

Typical. You are now changing the hypothetical to try to support your own incorrect perception rather than addressing the issue at hand.

wayoflife
06-05-2017, 02:27 AM

:sigh: The weight difference is NOT as much as the OP mentioned. Factory tires weigh about 50 lbs. The tires he wants are only 15 lbs. more a piece. Hardly enough to make a difference. You put a fat guy in your race car that weigh 60 lbs more than a skinny guy and the car will have the same performance issues. BTW, we drive Jeeps and typically, unsprung weight isn't always a bad thing :naw:

DKjeep
06-06-2017, 05:20 PM
Typical. You are now changing the hypothetical to try to support your own incorrect perception rather than addressing the issue at hand.

Everything I said is correct and applicable to the conversation. Your response is a prime example of why this place is the laughing stock of the jeep community.

wayoflife
06-06-2017, 05:22 PM
Everything I said is correct and applicable to the conversation.

Of course, that's why you deleted it soon after making your post. :naw:

Your response is a prime example of why this place is the laughing stock of the jeep community.

:yawn37: And yet, here you are.

WJCO
06-06-2017, 05:25 PM
Everything I said is correct and applicable to the conversation. Your response is a prime example of why this place is the laughing stock of the jeep community.

If you view it as the laughing stock of the Jeep community, why do you even come here or care to participate?

piginajeep
06-06-2017, 06:13 PM
If you view it as the laughing stock of the Jeep community, why do you even come here or care to participate?

Because he's a cunt snowflake

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

Sharkey
06-06-2017, 07:31 PM

And yet here you are.

I'm sorry, you are correct. It is totally appropriate to compare race cars to Jeeps. They are pretty much the exact same thing, used the exact same way.

notnalc68
06-06-2017, 07:51 PM

So, why do you come back? Your post history is filled with negative posts about this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

catahoula
06-06-2017, 10:43 PM
Hey man, this is a forum not a board. Uh, right?

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

Rocksalt
06-06-2017, 11:06 PM

lol

Ddays
06-07-2017, 12:37 AM
Hey man, this is a forum not a board. Uh, right?

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

So captain jackass comes back to answer a post made 10 months ago? :cheesy:

scrota76
06-07-2017, 01:00 AM
Just read through 7 pages. Laughed a little, but was really disappointed when i realized there wasnt one comment in regards to big ole bag of donkey dicks. Where is that guy?

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

H8ROADS
06-07-2017, 01:25 AM

Guys, he's an LED expert so he knows what he's talking about.

Kalums
06-07-2017, 02:08 AM
You mean you guys don't take your Jeep(s) on a track and run them at 150+ mph on a regular basis... I don't understand why... :thinking:

Sent from my LG-LS997 using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

wayoflife
06-07-2017, 02:18 AM
You mean you guys don't take your Jeep(s) on a track and run them at 150+ mph on a regular basis... I don't understand why... :thinking:

Sent from my LG-LS997 using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

I dunno, I was kind of thinking about adding some spoilers on Moby to help improve aerodynamic downforce. You know, to help him to stick on the rocks when crawling them. [emoji12]

dwvninety
06-07-2017, 02:23 AM

We do but those heavy tires and wheels keep us under 145 mph

dwvninety
06-07-2017, 02:27 AM
I dunno, I was kind of thinking about adding some spoilers on Moby to help improve aerodynamic downforce. You know, to help him to stick on the rocks when crawling them. [emoji12]

I can wait till Fab Fours come out with this.....

SDG
06-07-2017, 02:48 AM

Sums it up!

JKDream
06-07-2017, 03:51 AM

Ok, so I go the evo rock skins and tire carrier on Monday of this week.

lol........

WJCO
06-07-2017, 04:59 AM

notnalc68
06-07-2017, 11:32 AM
lol........

Oh yeah. His post history is a little bipolar.

VeruGE*144
06-07-2017, 11:41 AM
Lol there's some funny shit in here. I think I'll ditch my plans and start building my jeep so I can race it on the drag strip.
Am already drawing plans for my spoiler

Kalums
06-07-2017, 06:26 PM

Let me know how well that works out for you. :cheesy : cheesy:
Wait does the HR 3rd row cage count as a spoiler... If so then I beat ya to it.