I heard this board was a wasteland of sarcasm and a real bunch of ass holes

WJCO

Meme King
Everything I said is correct and applicable to the conversation. Your response is a prime example of why this place is the laughing stock of the jeep community.

If you view it as the laughing stock of the Jeep community, why do you even come here or care to participate?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Everything I said is correct and applicable to the conversation. Your response is a prime example of why this place is the laughing stock of the jeep community.

And yet here you are.

I'm sorry, you are correct. It is totally appropriate to compare race cars to Jeeps. They are pretty much the exact same thing, used the exact same way.

scrota76

Just read through 7 pages. Laughed a little, but was really disappointed when i realized there wasnt one comment in regards to big ole bag of donkey dicks. Where is that guy?

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Really..... then why do racers go with super lite wheel, tire, and brake combos? If you had 2 tires the same height but 2 vastly different weights like the OP mentioned you will notice a huge difference. Gears will help with some of that but rotational mass is much harder to overcome than height is.

Guys, he's an LED expert so he knows what he's talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You mean you guys don't take your Jeep(s) on a track and run them at 150+ mph on a regular basis... I don't understand why... :thinking:

Sent from my LG-LS997 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I dunno, I was kind of thinking about adding some spoilers on Moby to help improve aerodynamic downforce. You know, to help him to stick on the rocks when crawling them. [emoji12]

SDG

Caught the Bug
I heard this board was a wasteland of sarcasm and a real bunch of ass holes who don't take any shit off of anyone. So far if just seems like a bunch of pansies who cant handle a little bit of lip.
image.jpeg

Sums it up!

J

JKDream

LMFAO! I'm not mad at them, I don't own any of their products, and have ZERO against the company. I caught on to one particular thread about some mini liners and there is some discussion about the effectiveness of said product. The JK crowd seems to be diluted with people who just cant waste their money fast enough on a product only because "the new cool manufacturer" makes it. The trolling about it is just that.

Ok, so I go the evo rock skins and tire carrier on Monday of this week.

lol........

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Lol there's some funny shit in here. I think I'll ditch my plans and start building my jeep so I can race it on the drag strip.
Am already drawing plans for my spoiler
IMG_4696.JPG

Last edited:

Kalums

I dunno, I was kind of thinking about adding some spoilers on Moby to help improve aerodynamic downforce. You know, to help him to stick on the rocks when crawling them. [emoji12]

Let me know how well that works out for you. :cheesy : cheesy:
Wait does the HR 3rd row cage count as a spoiler... If so then I beat ya to it.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom