I heard this board was a wasteland of sarcasm and a real bunch of ass holes

Use the search feature first. And no, I don't think that I will.

if this forum is a "wasteland of sarcasm" and filled with "assholes", then why would you want to be here? You're just here to start shit...what, you've had like 50 posts or something, and probably half of them have been on the 'asshole' side, i'm assuming. seems to be like you're trying to fit in, according to what you think this forum is all about.

DKjeep

There is a handful of really knowledgeable people here, its not all newbs. Yes I was trolling about the evo liners. Did you really need me to admit that to figure it out.......

sipafz

Caught the Bug
There is a handful of really knowledgeable people here, its not all newbs. Yes I was trolling about the evo liners. Did you really need me to admit that to figure it out.......

I guess you found what you were looking for! Enjoy the gang bang! I predict that your stay will be short lived!

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Good thing you aren't the weather man.

Every time you post in thread, your credibility sinks lower. Soon no one will give you the time of day. You'll move on and we will all be better for it. This starts for me right now, so good luck!

DKjeep

Every time you post in thread, your credibility sinks lower. Soon no one will give you the time of day. You'll move on and we will all be better for it. This starts for me right now, so good luck!

You were wrong to assume I ever cared to start with. It's the Internet, don't take it so seriously.

WJCO

Meme King
I heard this board was a wasteland of sarcasm and a real bunch of ass holes who don't take any shit off of anyone. So far if just seems like a bunch of pansies who cant handle a little bit of lip.

LMFAO! I'm not mad at them, I don't own any of their products, and have ZERO against the company. I caught on to one particular thread about some mini liners and there is some discussion about the effectiveness of said product. The JK crowd seems to be diluted with people who just cant waste their money fast enough on a product only because "the new cool manufacturer" makes it. The trolling about it is just that.

I am just a guy who once enjoyed message boards like this before jeep had their best sales record year ever and every swinging dick who bought one flocked to these boards and ruined them with the same redundant questions that make any of the actual useful information hard to find. I was really hoping this place was a little more obscure and had more of a technical vibe to it with less conversations about evo mini liners and how they keep pointy sticks away from the wiring harness or what 6" lift should I get for my 33" tires. Its better than jk-forum here, I will give it that.

You sure have all the answers. The owners of this forum really should have checked with you before they built it so they could make sure it fit the image you wanted. It's all about you after all anyways.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I am just a guy who once enjoyed message boards like this before jeep had their best sales record year ever and every swinging dick who bought one flocked to these boards and ruined them with the same redundant questions that make any of the actual useful information hard to find. I was really hoping this place was a little more obscure and had more of a technical vibe to it with less conversations about evo mini liners and how they keep pointy sticks away from the wiring harness or what 6" lift should I get for my 33" tires. Its better than jk-forum here, I will give it that.

Start your own forum, asshole. Fuck off.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467286283.142309.jpg

Ddays

Hooked

Well please, when are you gonna dazzle us swinging dicks with your voluminous fountain of knowledge? All you've done so far is try to piss people off. Y'know guys like you come one here and start all the badass shit before anyone knows what the hell you're about and what your agenda is. So far all you have done is poke everyone so why the fuck are you surprised everyone is poking back? Sometimes you gotta get along before you start all the sarcastic bullshit. Do what you want. :twocents:

Hot94Z28

Meme time! Also OP I have ran mine off and on? I think if I had a vented hood I would prefer to run without. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467290267.545704.jpg

benatc1

Hooked
this escalated quickly, i would never have thought id see a engine cover thread turn out to be this long, someone had to come along a and fire it up didn't they

Ddays

Hooked
this escalated quickly, i would never have thought id see a engine cover thread turn out to be this long, someone had to come along a and fire it up didn't they

LOL! This stupid little question turned into 1161 views and 45 replies :cheesy:

Lance628

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467292878.596030.jpg
Yup........

Ddays

Hooked
:cheesy: You're a funny guy. At least we'll all be able to pick you out from the crowd in your new shirt!

Dickhead+t+shirt_fa2bb1_3916517.jpg

Top Bottom