Evo Bolt-On Coilover F/R

Overland1406

On my wrangler JK 2 dr. I have Full Traction Long Arm 4" and I'm thinking to Evo Bolt-On Coilover fornt and rear...
Is it possible?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sure it is. The only thing they will really do is replace your coils and shocks. You will need to make sure that you run wheels with 3.5" of back spacing though.

Trail JK

I'm thinking about going with these too. Love the look, flex and seems affordable. I would love to see some pics from people running this system on their jeep. :)

Trail JK

I apologize for my ignorance on the subject but I'm not currently running a long arm system on my jeep but I would like too. Would this take care of that or will I need to make an additional purchase to convert into a long arm system?

MTG

Caught the Bug
I apologize for my ignorance on the subject but I'm not currently running a long arm system on my jeep but I would like too. Would this take care of that or will I need to make an additional purchase to convert into a long arm system?

You'd have to purchase a long arm system. The coilovers replace your springs and shocks.

TheDuff

Evo sells a high clearance long arm kit also.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

TheDuff

Well, why no long arm kit for the bolt ons yet?!

StrizzyChris

Well, why no long arm kit for the bolt ons yet?!

They have it. All you have to do is order the high clearance long arm upgrade kit and specify that you want the bolt on kit in the comments section of the order. They are the exact same price, and what evo stated to do. I would call to double clarify after the order though.

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

TheDuff

They have it. All you have to do is order the high clearance long arm upgrade kit and specify that you want the bolt on kit in the comments section of the order. They are the exact same price, and what evo stated to do. I would call to double clarify after the order though.

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

:)

Holeshot

Banned
I was watching pictures of rubicat in the project-jk gallery, and noticed that it is not running the front inner fender liner. I wonder if It would be possible to keep the OEM inner front fender liner with the bolt-on coil overs?

From what I see, the shock tower is really high, so maybe it won't fit? Would be a good product idea for EVO to make inner liners for modded suspension :thumb:

Serg5000

I was watching pictures of rubicat in the project-jk gallery, and noticed that it is not running the front inner fender liner. I wonder if It would be possible to keep the OEM inner front fender liner with the bolt-on coil overs?

From what I see, the shock tower is really high, so maybe it won't fit? Would be a good product idea for EVO to make inner liners for modded suspension :thumb:

Lots of fender liners go when you trim the fenders.

Skid_Kid

You are correct. The inner fender liner will not fit with the EVO bolt on coil overs.

Top Bottom