Daylight Savings Mojave Desert Camping Trip 03/16/13

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
With the weather being so nice out in the desert and the sun staying out so long, Cindy and I thought it might be fun to head out to the Mojave Desert and do a little camping this weekend. At the moment, destination is unknown but, if you think you might want to join us, we'd love to have you. The only details I can give you for now is that we will be meeting up at Bravo Burger in Victorville at 8:30 AM on Saturday morning and will be heading out from there. The daytime highs are in the low 80's and night time temps are only in the 50's so it should be really nice out. If you decide to come, please be sure to bring cloths for all weather, bring at least one bundle of firewood, pack food and water for everyone in your vehicle and be prepaired to pack everything out. This will be all dry camping so there will be no toiltes.

If you think you can join us, please post up on this thread to let us know. :cool:

Who's Coming List:
1. Cindy & Eddie
2. OverlanderJK
3. Moochie
4. rockyjk07
5. Trail Bud
6. KenB1010
7. JKRay
8. blazer
9. Dan & Andrea

my_jk

I would have loved to go, but unfortunately I'm not back in socal until the following weekend :naw:

jhires

Highs of 80's to Lows of 50's ?!?!
Dang. We're having highs of 55 here in the PNW. I'm just a bit jealous.

Have fun and post pics and stories. :)

Hard hard are you planning on wheelin? I think I might want to join, but with being mid-mod on a few things, dont want to slow you down? Or are you guys just planning on a desert exploration trip?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I will hopefully be able to join you guys on the next SoCal trip. Hope you and Cindy have a blast in Moab.

Thanks! We will and we'll be sure to get more trips going next month :yup:

Highs of 80's to Lows of 50's ?!?!
Dang. We're having highs of 55 here in the PNW. I'm just a bit jealous.

Have fun and post pics and stories. :)

Yeah, it's practically summer here already :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Im in :thumbup::D

Cool, I'll get you added now :thumb:

Count me in please!! :clap2:

Been way too long - so glad that you can make it :beer:

Hard hard are you planning on wheelin? I think I might want to join, but with being mid-mod on a few things, dont want to slow you down? Or are you guys just planning on a desert exploration trip?

Oh, right, I totally forgot to add minimum requirements to the thread - NONE. :D This is just a camping trip and everyone is welcome to come regardless if their rig is stock or built up. :yup:

My fly-by is a NO-GO! I guess my wife's grandmother is turning 95 this weekend and we are going to be with family. I suppose I should have known that, but hey, shes not my grandmother...

NEXT TIME! Have fun ALL!

Top Bottom