Daylight Savings Mojave Desert Camping Trip 03/16/13

Smokinjoe

Eddie,

Checking to see if timing will work, I would be coming from Ridgecrest HWY 58 to 15 you going to HWY 40?

sj

bran996

Where will camp be? I'm attending the balls out 250 in barstow. I may want to join after since live in the high desert. U guy should swing by.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry guys, I honestly have not decided on a camp spot and so I can't tell you where we will end up. The idea was to play things by ear and just have a good time.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Jeep’s in the shop. :grayno::yup: This run makes it a good AND a bad thing! Have fun and see you all soon!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Rear brake lines are done and the rig is loaded up. Need to go to the grocery store then maybe take a nap before work and then it will be tomorrow. :rock:

Anybody have a spare lynch pin laying around? The rig for my driver side quick disconnect broke off so I just have the pin.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Rear brake lines are done and the rig is loaded up. Need to go to the grocery store then maybe take a nap before work and then it will be tomorrow. :rock:

Anybody have a spare lynch pin laying around? The rig for my driver side quick disconnect broke off so I just have the pin.

What city do you live in?

gtony12

Caught the Bug

Sorry false alarm, I thought I had one but I can't find it. If I can find it I will PM you and I can meet you on your way up. are you going up 15 fwy or the 5 fwy tomorrow.

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Nah it's all good. I can stop at Home Depot. I have to make a few stops in the morning anyway and I'm leaving really early. Thanks though!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

By lynch pin, do you mean like a cotter pin or more like the circle type with the pin in the center?

JAGS

Hooked
Oh and breakfast burritos on me on Sunday morning. :thumb:

View attachment 19885

Just got some provisions for the weekend ;)

View attachment 19916

I'm getting tempted to miss my son's baseball game. Not sure I would hear the end of it. Though I asked him yesterday would he prefer to miss a game and go camping/offroading or stay and play his baseball game. He chose offroading! :brows:

Guess I should have asked earlier in the week and we would have had time to get all supplied up. Damn. :doh:

Top Bottom