1985 CJ-8 Scrambler Restoration

cammarie1

nice one, man. i passed up on a scrambler when i was looking for my first car ever, and wish i hadn't. :) Yours is coming along

wjtstudios

Hooked
Slowly is better than not at all :thumb:

I’d been so focused on Bison and getting ready for Moab, that I haven’t been able to keep pressure on him to get it done I the last month +. I’ll be over there on Tuesday. Supposedly the engine is on the frame, I can’t wait to see it if it is.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wjtstudios

Hooked
Making progress again. Engine, Trans, and TC are assembled and are now permanently in the Jeep after being in and out a bunch of times to clearance the firewall and clock the TC just right.

000_1228.jpg

His goal is to have it running next week. I’m not holding my breathe, but I’m hopeful. Once it runs he’s going back to paint to get the rest of the body color on. The interior and under side are in finish paint.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Making progress again. Engine, Trans, and TC are assembled and are now permanently in the Jeep after being in and out a bunch of times to clearance the firewall and clock the TC just right.

View attachment 352695

His goal is to have it running next week. I’m not holding my breathe, but I’m hopeful. Once it runs he’s going back to paint to get the rest of the body color on. The interior and under side are in finish paint.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Damn, looks great. Weren’t you concerned this was going to drag into next year? Seems like serious progress at this point.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Damn, looks great. Weren’t you concerned this was going to drag into next year? Seems like serious progress at this point.

It will and we are making progress again. Since the fall will be over before it’s done, it doesn’t matter at this point. It won’t be driven on the roads until May. But I’d like to have the spring in my garage to get all the details wrapped up

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom