Drummond Island Summer Run August 1-5, 2018

Jcrieck1

Bill, we will be finishing up the last leg of the RV trip on Wednesday. We will be coming from pictured rocks but be in on Wednesday afternoon to Drummond. Not sure who is more excited, me or the boys!

JKbrick

Everyone going on this run, I’m trying to come up with a sticker of some kind for everyone for the run, let me know if you have a color preference or if you do or don’t want one please

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JayLynn

Sorry for the late reply to this. We've been out camping this last weekend with spotty internet connection.

My wife, son (4.5 yrs old) and I will definitely be in for this trip. We're coming up from the Chicagoland area Wednesday very early AM and can meet wherever. We're booked at the lodge 1st-5th.

Wife and I are planning to take tons of pics and videos to hopefully put a decent movie together.

Size shirt for me is XL. I'd like to buy an XL for my wife too.

Sticker preference is white.

Jeep_Camping_0708_2018_Small.jpg

JKbrick

Sorry for the late reply to this. We've been out camping this last weekend with spotty internet connection.

My wife, son (4.5 yrs old) and I will definitely be in for this trip. We're coming up from the Chicagoland area Wednesday very early AM and can meet wherever. We're booked at the lodge 1st-5th.

Wife and I are planning to take tons of pics and videos to hopefully put a decent movie together.

View attachment 305300

Get ahold of Chris (archerr) I think he is leaving early that day too unless he can’t get away from work

wjtstudios

Hooked

View attachment 305300

Awesome! The shirts are navy, sorry no white.

See you guys in a couple weeks.

Top Bottom